Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 04-05-2015, 07:09 AM

D Teeny bopper my teenage love I caught your waves last night A It sent my mind to wonderin You're such a grove Please don't move D Please stay in my lovehouse by the river D Fast talking guys with strange red eyes Have put things in your head A And started your mind to wondering I love you so please don't go D Please stay here with me in Mendocino D Mendocino Mendocino Where life's such a groove A You blow your mind in the morning We use to walk thru the park D Make love along the way in Mendocino SOLO D Like I told you can you dig it If you wnnna groove A I'll be glad to have you I love you so please don't go D Please stay here with me in Mendocino D Mendocino Mendocino Where life's such a groove A You blow your mind in the morning We use to walk thru the park D Make love along the way in Mendocino D Mendocino Mendocino Mendocino Mendocino From The Mendocino LP Smash Records 1969 Southern Love Music(BMI)

---------- Post added 04-05-2015 at 12:11 AM ----------

Vas is das?

Last edited by Mr. Wrong; 04-05-2015 at 07:11 AM.. Reason: dammit, Jim! I'm a truck driver, not an English major.