d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 02-17-2008, 05:53 PM

“When a vampire kills a vampire hunter they steal their equipment. You know, good swords, police radios, cell phones, and any spy equipment for the humans. Most of the stuff has self destruct or corrupt data if it’s not being used by the owner and even if it doesn’t the stuff eventually breaks down. So they bring the equipment to me and I fix it.” He smiled and walked over to a work bench area cluttered with electronics and wires. He pulled out something from the mess and loosely fitted it together. “Look familiar?”
“Standard issue, hands free, cell phone.” I pull out my own which was slightly fancier but turned off.

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 02-17-2008, 05:53 PM

“Indeed.” He sat back down next to me. He leaned over and kissed me again.
I was beginning to get cold so I cuddled up closer to Coren. He got up and went to the other side of the room. I watched as he pulled a large blanket from somewhere.
“Thanks.” I mumble as he threw the covers over me and prepared to snuggle up next to me again. I turn to look at him.
“What is it?”

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 02-17-2008, 05:55 PM

I was silent, thinking about whether I should or not. After several grueling seconds I turned and kissed him lightly. He gave me a small smile and pulled me closer to him. The night passed slowly with sweet kisses here and there passed between us. When morning came Coren was a gentleman and chose to sleep on the couch and give me the bed. One day turned into three and soon the time was upon me to choose between killing my lover or having an army of vampire hunters after both of us.

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 02-17-2008, 05:55 PM

On the fourth day Coren had previously planned a LAN party with all his techy friends, so starting around seven guys started arriving, backpacks stuffed with caffeine and snack food. By eight there were twelve of us, most were human, two here half, and at 9:30 the last participants came, a mysterious aura filled the room. I had been sitting on the floor trying to understand these guys fascinations wih the game called ‘Magic: The Gathering’ when I felt it. I turned toward the doorway only to see a gorgeous vampire in a long, black, wool trench coat, his face mostly covered by a great mass of curly hair.
“Hey Fre. Late as usual?” Levi yelled from the floor.
“How can I be late? The party doesn’t start till I arrive.” Fre shot back.
“Hey, hey get over here Fre, Coren has a girlfriend.” Brice said as he failed Guitar Hero.
“She’s not my girlfriend.” said Coren embarrassed.
“Oh come on, what other reason would a girl be here?” commented Thornton.
Fre had already come over by this time and was kneeling beside me watching the game.
“Hi.” I mumbled, “My name is Makala.”
“Hello Makala…what a beautiful name.” He turned and smiled, his eyes glowing red as if he hadn’t fed in a week or more. He stood up and walked over to Coren to whisper something in his ear.
“Sure she’s upstairs watching ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’.” Coren responded.
I got up quickly and walked over to Coren. “He’s hungry you know? Don’t you fear for Taiyoo?”
“Normally I would but she’s a vampire now…she’ll heal.”
I shook my head and ran unpstairs after Fre. I found him sitting with Taiyoo watching the movie.

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 02-17-2008, 05:56 PM

“Hey mommy, come watch! Uncle Fre is here.”
I walked over slowly and sat opposite the side Fre was on, not taking my eyes off him the whole time.
“Hey sweety, me and your mom are going to go talk in Coren’s room. I promise to be right back.”
“Ok!”
He stood up and grabbed my wrist to help me up but I shook him off. We walked up the stairs to the master bedroom. Once up there, Fre closed the door tightly and turned to face me.
“I know what you suspect of me.”
“Don’t hurt my little girl.”
“So am I to assume it is Coren’s kid as well?”
“That would be a correct assumption.”
“Hmm…and how do you know my mentor?”
“I broke into this house and encountered him. Am I to assume you are his fledgling then?”
“I am…and I know you aren’t dumb so I know you knew a vampire was in this house. So I ask myself why would a vampire break into another vampire’s house. I also say to myself why would an older vampire nearing the time where she would be respected be a petty thief?”
“You don’t need to know.”
“Oh but I do.”
“Why?”
“Because Coren is very dear to me and I will not see him hurt again.”
“Again?”
“You don’t need to know.”
“Oh but I do.”
“Look…Coren just has bad taste in girls-“
“Like the nine year old kind?” I point to the door.
“No! Like the every girl he likes is attracted to me ‘kind’.”
“Oh.”
“So why did you break into this house?”
“To kill Coren…I am an assassin for the vampire hunters and he is my target.”
“I see…and might I ask why he is not dead yet?”
“Well I broke in early, expecting him to be asleep but found him with a girl. We began to fight as the girl’s life started slipping away. I felt pity for the girl so when I finally knocked Coren out, I saved the girl. I guess the real reason he’s not dead is because I don’t want that little girl to be fatherless.”

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 02-17-2008, 05:57 PM

“How long till you have to have him dead?”
“Today.”
“Well it appears that you are in a bit of a pinch eh?”
“A little.”
“Have you made up your mind?”
“Yes.”
“And what is your decision?”
“That I’d rather risk both our lives then have to kill him myself.”
“In love?”
“I don’t know yet.”
Fre smiled a little mysteriously. He leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. “I’m happy for you both.” Then he got up and left the room. I followed shortly, only to find him on the couch with Tauyoo watching the movie. I went back downstairs to play some more Guitar Hero.
“Have a nice chat with Fre?” was how Coren greeted me.
“Yeah…sure.”
“Coren came over and kissed me. The whole room broke out into noised of whistles, groans, and cheering. I blushed and Coren held me closer. The night went by pretty uneventfully and by morning most of the guys were passed out on the floor. Fre was in the guest room. Taiyoo had been asleep in her room since 4am. Coren and I were fast asleep in each others’ arms.
Brice and Thornton must have let themselves out, leaving the front door unlocked. Around 6pm, just as Coren, Fre, Taiyoo and I were waking up; a team of vampire hunters broke into the house and headed to the basement. I heard a scream echo through the house, originating at the basement.
“What the hell was that?!” Coren yelled as we both jumped out of bed.
We met up with Fre and Taiyoo in the hallway and all rushed downstairs. What we found was a blood bath. Three of Coren’s human friends were dead or dieing while Niku and Levi tried to fight off the group. I shoved Taiyoo out the doorway and closed the door while Coren and Fre moved behind the group and started the slaughter. I joined, pulling out my nekode claws from inside my coat. The slaughter was quick and we soon had over twenty dead bodies in out basement.

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 02-17-2008, 05:57 PM

“What do we do now?” I posed the obvious question.
“What the hell was that all about?” Levi shouted.
“Why is a team of vampire hunters after us?” Niku asked much more rationally than Levi.
“I can explain everything but I think we should get out of this hell hole.” I answered back.
“Agreed.” everyone said at the same time. We headed back upstairs and I told Taiyoo to find something to do in her room. Everyone was at the kitchen table when I brought out the wine glasses and a large bottle of red wine. I poured a large helping for everyone before I sat down.
“Enough wtalling you witch. I know you are behind this and I want to know why.” Levi’s hot temper was at it again.
Calmly I began “The vampire hunters was Coren because he fixes their stuff…for the vampires. I am an assassin for the vampire hunters sent here to kill him.”
“Coren! Did you know?” Niku sounded concerned.
“Yes…I did-“
“When?”
“The moment she set foot in this house.”
“Then why is she still alive? Why is she living here? Why did you make her your lover?”
“Because…I…I-“
Coren was in trouble, he couldn’t say he loved me so I had to come up with a plan. “He’s not my lover! I am his captive.”
“Don’t lie!” Goes Levi’s temper, “We can smell the hormones emanating from you.”

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 02-17-2008, 05:58 PM

“I am not his lover I tell you. The only reason I stay is for the little girl.”
“That may be true but the scent of your attraction is potent and you can’t deny having s-“
“She is MY lover Levi.” Fre came to the rescue. He put his arm around my middle and pulled me rather forcibly towards him. The room went silent as Fre stared Levi down.
“Is this true?” Niku turned to Coren.
He stared wildly around at everyone “…it…it is.” He let his head fall in shame.
Fre moved in and kissed me full on the mouth, I could feel his tongue push its way past my teeth. I tried to act natural as Fre pushed himself against me. The kiss ended and I was torn between desperately wanting another and needing to wash my mouth out with soap. Coren had had his fill of this and kicked Levi and Niku from the house. He stormed off to the mater bedroom and slammed the doors.
“He’s really not happy about that.”
“Oh really?!” I said sarcastically, “I couldn’t tell.”
“Look! You are my girlfriend now, not his, so he’ll just have to deal with it.”
“When did I make that deal?”
“When Coren wouldn’t fess up to loving you.”
“Who says he loves me?!”
“I do.”
“Why?” I said quietly.
“Because…I don’t know, because of the way he acts around you, the way he looks at you. The way he kisses you, everything.”
I started to cry and I moved closer to Fre. He didn’t resist, in fact he pulled me closer to him, and there we sat for a good five minutes. Then all of a sudden Fre got up. He pulled me by the wrist into a standing position and ushered me upstairs to the guest room he had been sleeping in less that two hours prior. He pulled me to the bed and the sitting next to him on it, and then into another forced kiss.

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 02-17-2008, 05:58 PM

“Your lips feel so good against mine.”
“Shh…you don’t have to move, you don’t have to speak.”
He bit my lip softly. He was staring me down, a glance made me weak. “I spose I can.” was all he said.
“Now I’m twisted up when I’m twisted with you.”
He brished my cheek with his fingers ever so lightly. It seemed as if time had trickled down and I was breathing for the two of us. He squeezed my shoulders tightly. “I’ll be fine. You’ll be fine.”
The moment seemed so long.
“I love all the things you do.”
“Place your hand in mine, I’ll leave when I wanna.”
“Where do we go from here?”
“Turn all the lights down now.”
“We’re taking this way to slow…take me away from here.”
There was nothing more said between us for the rest of the night.
I woke up the next morning naked and in the arms of Fre. It had been an interesting night and I felt I needed to talk to Coren so I quickly dressed and ran across the hall to his room trying my best not to wake Fre. It was still early in the evening so Coren was still asleep. I shook him awake.
“What the hell do you want?”
“I want to talk to you.”
“About what?”
“About stuff, but let’s get out of here before Fre wakes up. I really don’t want him around.”
He looked at me suspiciously but then got out of bed and put a shirt on. We headed out to hunt since it seemed the best idea. Walking along a deserted street he began the conversation.