Appearance:Anime39.jpg photo by hilldill | Photobucket

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 12-24-2012, 04:54 AM

Name: Misha Tabt'due
Race: Human
Appearance:
Information:
Misha works as a graphic artist, living with her three dogs. While sensible and level headed, she can't help but wonder what else the World holds.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 12-24-2012, 05:04 AM

The Doctor held on to the railing as the TARDIS began to land. He knew this landing would not be one of his better ones as the TARDIS landed with a thud. He carefully let go and looked at the console to see where he was this time. The Doctor was glad to see he was back on Earth , but wondered what the reason was. He had been on his way to Telement 3 to see the singing falls of Delmat , but mid journey the TARDIS had detected something. He grabbed his coat and locked the doors seeing he was in an alley way. He would enjoy this quiet as long as he possibly could having the feeling thing were about to get interesting.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 12-24-2012, 05:17 AM

The power had been out for three days now. Not that Misha was really complaining. This was kind of a mini-break for her. Or the closest she would get to one this year. So far, a million rumors roamed the London streets, but to be honest, Misha still had no idea what caused the outage.

"Still...weather's nice, and it's giving us a bit of a chance to catch up on some reading, eh boys? Whoah! Whoah! Axel, down! Mannik...Mannik! Oh, damn dog!" The dark brown hair flew behind the female as she was tugged along by three dogs of very shapes and sizes. "This is my punishment, then? I know I should be walking you a bit more, but really, this is too much...slow...down...dogs..." Misha grunted, the short, small frame fighting with the dogs, their leather leashes straining.

They continued on, tails wagging and tongues dangling from their mouths, tugging Misha right to past the alley next to Misha's flat. Then, surprisingly, Misha almost tripped over the three dogs. For the first time ever, Misha almost tripped over her dogs as they stopped, turning to face the alley. Then it was all barking and moving forward again. The human girl was jerked forward with a shout. All three dogs were bouncing around a man in the alley.

"Sorry...oi, down boys!" As usual, the dogs ignored her, and continued on, barking and licking the male's hands. Misha paused to catch her breath and view the male. Hair was a mess, with glasses, and a loose tie. "So sorry! They're rescues...and they know I've got a soft spot for 'em. Never listen. So sorry!"

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 12-24-2012, 07:20 PM

The Doctor smiled and had crouched down to pet the dogs that had come charging toward him. He saw a flustered young woman that was following them " It's quite alright. I love dogs myself, had one of my own once but gave him to a close friend to keep her company. He said standing up and smiled at the memory of K-9 and Sarah Jane. "I'm sorry if I distracted them, I tend to do that sometimes.I hope this isn't too awkward of a question to ask, What city is this?" He added. This place felt like London, but something in the air was throwing him off a bit.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 01-11-2013, 05:23 AM

The dogs happily lapped the male's hands, their tails wagging wildly. Misha had opened her mouth, intending to send comforting words to the male, but his question made her pause. "I...what?" How could you not know what city you were in? "Are you alright? You're in London, mate...don't you know where you are?"

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 01-11-2013, 06:12 PM

" I am alright. I jsut wasn't sure if I was in London or not. Something lingering in the air is throwing me off a bit and that is quite unusual . Has anything odd happened recently that seems like it doesn't make much sense?" He asked and wondered why the lights weren't on in the alley way.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 01-11-2013, 10:08 PM

"How..how do you not know where you are?" Misha finally questioned, tilting her head. His next question puzzled her even more. How could he not know of the blackout? He had to of been here at least three days, the airports were closed! "The...blackout..?" Starting to think the male was mad, Misha pointed to a streetlight.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 01-11-2013, 11:08 PM

"I knew I'm on Earth, just sometimes I don't know where. Actually, that happens many times on various planets." The Doctor said and was liking the conversation the dogs were having." If I told you how I got here you would think I'm nuts. I did notice the street lamp. Quite unusual isn't it? Anything strange happen before the power go out? And how long has it been out?" He asked grinning at the look she had. The Doctor knew she thought he was mad, and had had many people give him that look.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 01-11-2013, 11:58 PM

"I...what?" Misha was completly puzzled now, and answered without thinking. "Uhm. Three days. Not really. I got mugged that day, but it wasn't like the world was ending or anything. What do you mean, other planets?" Her head tilted, and she tugged the leashes, tugging the dogs away from this man a bit.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 01-12-2013, 12:19 AM

" Please don't panic when I tell you this. I'm not human, I'm a Time Lord. Your dogs know it and they don't seem to mind. I apologize , but I was listening to their conversation. They were discussing how strange I smelled but it didn't matter, since they knew I liked animals. I like animals. I had a pet Triceratops once, though only for about 20 minutes. And I had a friend who was a cat. I can show you how I did get to London and maybe we can figure out what's going on here."The Doctor said hoping to resolve a possibly bad situation.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 01-12-2013, 06:35 AM

"Time Lord." Rather than panicking, Misha seemed rather skeptically. "Triceratops..." Yes, the man was mad. Ready to call his bluff, Misha folded her arms, glaring. "Fine. Show me how you got to London, then!"

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 01-12-2013, 06:17 PM

" Of course! You can bring your dogs if you would like. I have some frozen fish sticks that they might like.Just follow me." The Doctor said . It had been a long time since he had someone in the TARDIS with him." Here we are. Home sweet home." He said whem they arrived. He hoped she wasn't too shocked to see the inside.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 02-06-2013, 11:10 PM

Misha raised an eyebrow once she'd spotted the blue police box. "A call box? This is how you got to London? You're saying you live here?" Oh, yes. Mad homeless man. Not wanting to call him that, she nodded, biting her lip to keep from laughing. "Yes...well...lovely home. I'll be going now..."

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 02-07-2013, 02:43 AM

"Alright then. I do hope to see you again soon. " The Doctor said feeling a bit disappointed. He had a feeling he would see her again soon. "I'm The Doctor , by the way. Before you go, here's my card. If anything strange happens call me. It was quite nice to meet you miss. " He said, knowing a phone could call the TARDIS with out power. He had to find out why a power outage would last this long in a city the size of London.