Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-26-2012, 11:37 PM

"Okay, lets go out and play." Kiscu smiled as she walked out of the house with her sister and looked out over the beautiful beach lush white beach. She always loved hanging out around here, it was nice, quiet, and best of all it had both deep and shallow water that they could play in.

(sorry if it sucks, at least it's a post)

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-27-2012, 10:39 PM

(its better then nothing love)

Kurosaqi gasped at the beautiful landscape,"I-I use to live here?" Kisame chuckled softly,"Yes, you were born here, learned to swim here..." he didn't add the rest, It would be to hurtful to Kiscu adding in that her twin sister also died on the beach. kisame took off his sandals and walked into thew water,"I kinda want to go swimming now." He laughed some, "Kiscu, you should let Kurosaqi borrow a swim suit for a bit." Kurosaqi looked to Kiscu,"Can I? I haven't been swimming in years!" She said smiling and bouncing up and down on her heels

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-11-2012, 09:38 PM

"Sure come on I'll show you my... our room." Kiscu smiled before taking her sisters hand and lead her inside happily and to their old room where there was actually still a bunk bed with the top filled with stuffed animals. "Here ya go." she smiled happily as she handed Kurosaqui her bathing suit then went over to the bathroom with her own and got changed quickly.

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-20-2012, 01:24 AM

Kurosaqi smiled and nodded at her sister. When she left and shut the door, Kurosqi looked around, she saw a few baby pictures and walked over to get a better look. One help, Kisame, Aqua, and and very young Shark each trying to hold up two very small pink blankets that each help one of the twins. kurosqi smiled as she saw that Kisame's words were true abut her. She looked at another which was the twin sisters on their secong birthday smiling up at the camera holding tightly onto each other. Kisame was in the last one were he was holding one of the twins in his arm, in the far left corner someone wrote saying, "Kisame's 16th birthday, Kurosaqi" She smiled as a small tear slipped down. She was four in the picture, she must have died sometime after. She gave a soft sigh and ignored the build up of tears in her throat as she got changed into the two piece swimsuit. It was a light shade of purple and on the bottoms was a darker purple shory skirt. She walked outside of the room and smiled when she saw Kiscu,"Sorry I took long...I was looking at pitures." She said smiling then added,"We must have been really close sisters, huh?" She commented.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-20-2012, 01:42 AM

"Yeah we were... are you okay though? You look like you were crying?" Kiscu asked softly seeing a few tears on her sisters face before she handed her her towel so they could go ahead and head outside.

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-21-2012, 12:11 AM

"Just alottle...I died after kisam'e 16th birthday...didn't I?' She asked softly as she took the towel and started outside

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-21-2012, 12:21 AM

"Yeah you did. But you're back now and that's all that matters." Kiscu smiled happily as she walked out with her sister before running to the water and jumping in happily after setting her towel down so it wouldn't get wet.

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-23-2012, 02:50 AM

Kurosaqi smiled and nodded as ashe followed her sisters lead but slowed down at the waters edge. "I haven't been swimming in years...I wonder if i remember how?" she giggled to herself as she slowly started to walk in until it was to her hips and stoped and smiled as she watched Kiscu enjoy herself.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-23-2012, 03:00 AM

(hey can we skip soon? I'm not sure how much more I can really think of for Kiscu)

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-23-2012, 05:29 PM

lol go ahead, we need to put in Light and more of the Hoshigo clan anyway before we do the dragons

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-23-2012, 05:32 PM

(we already have Light in remember? But did we already have some of the Saloon's in yet or did they come in after?)

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-23-2012, 07:20 PM

(ik we already had light in but we need the hoshigos in more before the dragons, Viper and her sisters need to know each other more well and her parents as well)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-23-2012, 07:31 PM

(I love how you ignore my question, did we already have the Saloon's in? And were we both married before that?)

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-23-2012, 10:23 PM

no saloones and we were only teenagers, i wasn't even going out with Hidan yet

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-29-2012, 06:40 PM

(we already did the scene where you started to date Hidan XP just curious, wasn't Kayo before I got married or after? I know you had the ninetails... when are we to do that? I don't think I was married to Naruto yet when that happened)

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-30-2012, 02:09 AM

(really? what page? Kayo was after you got married, nine tails was more around the time when I lived more with naruto i think...and no you were not married to naruto yet)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 02-03-2013, 07:54 PM

http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...evised-16.html
(actually I might have been because Sinuki has part of the nine-tales for quite some time... and I think Kayo was after you had the nine-tales.... sorry it took me so horribly long XP I've had allot going on.... starting to have seizures again...)

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-20-2013, 02:11 AM

(lets just get something down, i dont think it matters since we"re redoing it so we can make changes to what ever we want. Im sorry your having those again)