Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 04-22-2013, 06:33 PM

Karkat Vantas
Age 16

Last edited by Screaming Mime; 04-22-2013 at 07:16 PM..

bridge7112
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-24-2013, 02:35 PM

Gamzee Makara

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 04-24-2013, 03:00 PM

Karkat sat in the sand, groaning. It was itchy and scratchy and he wasn't really fond of it, but he'd decided to come anyway since some of his friends wanted to go swimming. Eridan and Feferi were back together and seemed happy, Sollux was working on some sort of computer game on his husktop, and Kanya seemed content to show off in her little bikini. Karkat was just sitting in the sand, grumpily looking at everyone else. "Hey! Why don't you come for a dip?" It was Nepeta who had requested him and he was a bit surprised. Her being so much like a cat, he wouldn't have thought she liked the water. "No thanks." He grumbled. "I don't like the water." He'd really been looking around for Gamzee, wondering where the hell his best morail was. He made a shreiking sound as he was snapped from his own thoughts. Nepeta was attempting (and succeeding) in dragging him towards the salt water. He attempted to kick her a few times before he was shoved into the waves, kicking and screaming all the way. He was yanked under the water by a sizable wave, and his hair was instantly flattened to his scalp, making him look like a drowned rat. "WHAT THE FLYING FUCK WAS THAT FOR?" He screamed, a few more profanities slipping from his mouth as he took time to tell at Nepeta. He pulled himself from the waves and ran off, his day ruined.

Karkat curled up under an umbrella and good ways down the beach, not wanting to talk to the other trolls now that he was feeling pouty. He got his husktop and opened up trollian. He didn't have anything better to do anyway. He just didn't feel like going back to the hive either. It was pleasant to be out for a change. He stared blankly at the screen for a moment, then scrolled down his list of chumps. He didn't really see anyone online that was worth talking to, so he shut the husk top and groaned loudly, laying down and shoving his face in the sand as a bit of a tantrum.

bridge7112
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-25-2013, 04:47 PM

"Well doesn't someone look like a mother fucking drowned rat." came a teasing voice as a very familiar clown walked up to near Karkat, a fading Goatdad lusus in the background of the ocean. Gamzee turned waving once more, then plopped down next to Karkat, taking up most of the blanket. "So what's up mother fucker? Cranky as usual? I'm telling you faygo and sopor pies are the best way to calm down." He smiled, a small picnic basket ucked under his arm. "And don't diss the basket, it's the only way to carry mother fucking faygo and sopor slime without mashing them."

He looked at Karkat, then reached into the basket and pulled out two bottles of Faygo, handing one to Karkat. "Try it bro, it's a mother fucking miracle when it opens. Nobody tells it to fizz and yet it does." He then frowned, his face going serious. "Sorry I wasn't there earlier, seems like someone pissed you off, but Goatdad came for a surprise visit, and I never get to see him." He then cracked a smile. "But then again you're never happy unless you're in a pouty mood."

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 05-01-2013, 10:35 AM

Karkat pulled his head up out of the sounds at the sound of Gamzee's voice. The grains were sticking to his face and he brushed them off, huffing. "Yeah? Well, while you were fucking around with your lustus, I was getting tortured to death by fuckin Nepata. So thanks for your help and support. You're such a great moral." He was being sarcastic, but the slight twinge in his tone suggested he didn't really mean what he said. He had a certain soft spot for his best buddy, and he never really got to angry with him. He looked at the basket in the capricious troll's hands, curious. He snarled a little when he found out what was in it. He didn't quite like the fact that Gamzee chose to poison himself with that damn sopor crap, but he didn't want him going all crazy either. "You're going to rot your freaking think pan one of these days he grumbled, getting a bit closer to Gamzee.

The cancer troll's eyes went wide as he was offered the soda. "You must be out of your damn mind if you think I'm going to drink that!" He shouted, but snatched it out of Gamzee's hand none the less. He glared at his best friend for a few minutes, then the soda, then glowered back at Gamzee again. "Fine. But I'm not drinking it for you. I'm just really thirsty." He insisted, taking a swig and crinkling his nose a little. "It's a bit overly sweet." He took another swig and another, slowly adjusting to the taste and liking it. He set the empty bottle aside and then looked up to the sky. It was a pretty nice time to be out on the beach he had to admit. He scooted even closer than he was already, leaning into his best friend and yawning. He didn't really think anything of being crazy close to the other troll. They were best buddies after all. And he really just liked the excuse to get so close. He liked the smell of Gamzee's hair and he liked the feeling of how warm he was. He sighed contently as he nuzzled into Gamzee's shoulder. Most of the other trolls had gone on to their hives, so he didn't feel embarrassed.

bridge7112
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-03-2013, 03:36 PM

Gamzee smiled. "Aww, but she's such a great little feline furrend." he said, mocking how Nepeta spoke and winking at Karkat. "Damn did she pull you in the water?" he asked, gently running his fingers through Karkat's hair only to feel how sandy and somewhat gross it felt. He knew Karkat hated being messy, maybe it was because of the kat part in his name. "Here, let me my mother fucking friend." he said, pulling out a bottle of water from the basket and beginning to cleanse Karkat's hair with it. He'd still need a shower of course but Gamzee knew how troubling grains of sand could be in one's hair, it was extremely uncomfortable. "Hey I think it's already rotten." said Gamzee with a smirk, sticking his finger in the basket and lapping up a little Sopor slime that stuck to his finger. "Motherfucking awesome." he said with a nod. "I also happen to have human candy if you'd like some." he offered, knowing through Karkat's exterior was a sweet guy who was fond of human delicacies. "I just made this." he said, pulling out a small tupperware container and pulling out a slice of yellow cake with white cream and strawberry slices. "It's called Starberry shortcake, it tastes almost as good as Faygo, almost."

He laughed when Karkat denied, then accepted the drink. "That's not mind poisoning mother fucker, it just gets you nice and hyped while Sopor calms you down." he closed his eyes, "It's an awesome combination." he leaned back slightly on the towel and closed his eyes. "Maybe one day we should bake together Karkat." he offered. "It's quite relaxing and maybe it'll help you deal with your anger, we could make something other than Sopor." he offered. Gamzee smiled as Karkat came closer to him and without even thinking wrapped his arms around his best buddy. "Mmm, you're so warm." he said, relaxing and smiling. "And you have a pudge." he said, poking his belly.

Screaming Mime
Full-time internet homo
Penpal

Old 05-12-2013, 05:39 PM

Karkat huffed. "She's evil." He pouted. He purred softly at the feeling of Gamzee's fingers in his hair. He tried to hide the noise when he noticed he was doing it. He looked at the basket with curiosity. He was honestly VERY fond of human sweets, and he gulped, trying not to show how excited he was. He snatched the cake. "I'll try it since you went to all the trouble of getting it." He took a few large bites, honestly loving it. "Yeah. It's good" He finally admitted, eating the whole thing. It was all over his face.

"Yeah? That would explain why you're crazy enough to deal with me." He muttered slowly and under his breath. "Yeah. I guess we could hang out in the kitchen sometime. But only if you promise not to tell anyone." He crossed his arms. "I can't have people thinking I'm a pussy you know."