DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-09-2011, 05:34 PM

K.K. started to shake, she was getting scared and she didn't like it. She didn't put her sword away but only next to her on the ground. When she herd the name Kisame...she became some what dizzy like she knew the name. Soon, the last name Hoshigaki came as well but nothing more then that. "I know...I hear it to." Kisame said quietly, he pulled up his sword and started walking towards the two girls. "We should run." K.K. said softly pulling Sinsues hand some to make her stand up as well.

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-09-2011, 05:46 PM

Sinsue was stuck for a second then started to move with her best friend though before they could get far the dark haired male appeared in front of them and she yelped falling back on her butt. She was dumbstruck and couldn't speak at all. She thought she recognized the male though she didn't know who he was or where she had seen him before. "K-k-k-K.K." she whimpered some scooting away a little really scared of what these two would do to them.

"Hey Kisame? Isn't 'K.K.' your little sisters name or something?" The black haired male murmured keeping a watchful eye on the two little girls that they had found snooping around where they didn't belong.

(ITACHI HOTNESS!!!!... and Kisame -_-; )

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-09-2011, 05:52 PM

(ITACHI IS NOT HOT!)
K.K. didn't fall but pulled her sword in-between herself and the dark haired male still shaking though, "Yes...why do you.." But he didn't finish his sentence but stared shocked at the little blue girl that trembled with fear. "Kurosaqi?" He said in a very low whisper. "D-Don't wo-worry Sinsue...I w-won't let him t-touch you." She said still scared. "Isn't 'Sinsue' your sister Itachi?" Kisame said as he still stared at K.K.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-09-2011, 06:27 PM

Sinsue shook as the other male came up and figured that this males name was 'Kisame' and the other was 'Itachi' or at least that's what they reffered to each other as. "Yes.... Though I don't fully believe this... it doesn't make any sense don't you think? For our little sisters to be together here..." Itachi murmured then thought some. "Lets take them in.... have Didara check them out to make sure...." he pointed out watching the two carefully still and saw how they acted and how close they seemed.... this couldn't be their little sisters... could it? His little sister was at least one year older then Kisame's and Kisame's little sister died when she was four... though there was always the incidents that they had in the human world....

(yes he is X3 )

(but Naruto's a bad ass XD and sexy!!!)

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 07-09-2011 at 06:35 PM..

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-09-2011, 06:32 PM

(I WAS 4!!)
"Alright." when Kisame reached to take hold of K.K. she hit him hard in the head with her toy sword. "Stay away." She said glaring at him, to her he was the enemy trying to hurt them and she didn't care what she had to do to get both her and Sinsue away,"Ow...ok, if thats my sister 'll believe it 'cuz she hits pretty damn hard." He said rubbing the back of his head.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-09-2011, 06:40 PM

Itachi frowned a bit then got an idea and vanished then came up behind the two and hit them both in the back of the neck where their presure points were so they would pass out. He knew that it would hurt them for a moment before they passed out fully though he also knew that it wouldn't do any real damage to them. "There... now we don't have to worry about them struggling. Do you really think that these two are our sisters? I mean yeah they look like it though still... someone could be setting us up... we might just need to wait and see was Deidara says." he murmured unsure though picked up Sinsue anyway slinging her over his shoulder though was careful not to harm her.

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-09-2011, 06:45 PM

"There is no one in the world other then my family that can look like this." He said pointing to K.K as he pickd her up as well and placing her over his shoulder. He could hear her toy sword fall from her fingers so when he saw it he picked it up and clicked it back into its holder and started walking.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-09-2011, 06:58 PM

Itachi shrugged a bit. "Manipulation? I don't know but you know as well as I do that there's a chance they're not our sisters..." he muttered as they walked and before too long they were at the Akatsuki's base. They walked to the infirmary and Itachi laid Sinsue down on one bed and then went to go get Deidira or Sasori

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-09-2011, 07:35 PM

"I know...I guess I'm just hoping that they really are our Sisters." He said laying K.K. down and taking her sword off of her and laying it next to her. Deidara walked in only a few momenjts later with Itachi, "So you want me to test to see if these two girls are your sisters? I remeber K.K. from when she came with you sometimes Kisame and I can tall you right now that thats her." He said pulling out two syringes from a desk drew. First he stuck one into Sinsue's arm then K.K.'s and also to get a jump from her as a response that she felt it to. "It will only take a few minutes." he said quietly.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-09-2011, 07:47 PM

"I'm hoping too..." Itachi murmured some then watched as Sinsue flinched and whimpered at the needle then relaxed some when it was out of her arm. "Sinsue used to hate needles..." he murmured quietly then looked at Kisame. "And what are we to do if they are our sisters? I highly doubt that Pain would like it if they stayed... you know how he is about people." he reminded his partner straight faced with a frown knowing he was right. If their blood did match up to these girls that was great though it was really up to their leader what they needed to do with the two... they were wearing Akatsuki robes... how did they get them though?

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-09-2011, 08:08 PM

"K.K. strong and Sinsue's smart, there like us plus I still have K.K.'s sword in my room...they would be pretty helpful i hope." As he said this K.K. slowly awoke and when she looked around her eyes fell on a pasted out Sinsue, "Sinsue!, Sinsue wake up are you ok?" She said shaking her some. Kisame quickly got ahold of her around her waist and pinned one of her arms to her side,"Its alright she's fine K.K." At her name she stopped struggling,"How do you knwo my name?" "Thats a long story." She looked at him for a brief minute then slowly started holding her head,"K-Kisame?" "Yes...how do you know my name?" "Something told me that I've been with you before." But after that she didn't say another word but instead after she was put down ran back over to Sinsue and sat next to her on her bed.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-09-2011, 08:18 PM

(you were so freaken cute at the beginning XD )

Itachi watch K.K. curiously then looked at Kisame. "Well... yeah that's your sister now we just need to wait to see if she's mine... where the heck is Deidira anyway? He said he would be right back." Itachi grumbled to Kisame and watched as Sinsue started to wake up. "Uh.... I'm dizzy" she said her head rolling a bit before she looked at K.K. curiously then looked around. "And where are we?" she asked not looked at Kisame and Itachi... just her best friend. Sinsue was a sweet girl though she didn't trust people easily... the only one that she really trusted was K.K..

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 07-09-2011 at 08:40 PM..

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-09-2011, 08:32 PM

(Isn't Sasori already dead?)
"I don't know though...something tells me that we can trust them." K.K. said in a whisper. As she did so Deidara came back and looked at the two girls before looking at Kisame and Itachi, "Both tests came back positive, that really is K.K. and Sinsue." Kisame smiled as he looked at his sister but didn't go to hug her because neither of them still didn't know whaere they were or who they really where. "Do you want to tell them Itachi?"

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-09-2011, 08:39 PM

(Hm... I can't remember... now that I think about it though I think so... I don't really remember putting him in until we were both allot older :l )

Sinsue looked at K.K. thinking some and slowly sat up fully and nodded a bit. "O-okay if you say so.... but are you sure?" she asked softly and unsure as she looked behind her to see the two guys that had grabbed them talking. "I don't really mind... you can if you like I don't care." Itachi told Kisame still watching the two little girls and watched as Sinsue sat up and started talking to K.K.

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-09-2011, 09:10 PM

"I'm...I hope I'm positive." She looked over at Kisame then walked over to him and pulled on his cloak."Kisame...how do you know me?" Kisame looked down then with a small chuckle answered, "Because your my sister, Your name is K.K. Hoshigaki, thats also the reason why you look like you do right now." he said rubbing her head gently. "Onii...Onii-chan?"
"Yep." K.K. smiled then, a real smile that hasn't been there for a long time now. "Sinsue, that goes for you to, Itachi is also your brother as well." he said softly. K.K. ran over to her and pulled her up out of bed, "I knew we could trust them, they had that feel about them." She said pulling her over infront of Itachi now. But before K.K. could speack again her eyes went misty. "K.K.?" Kisame said picking her up after she didn't respond. Shortly after she finally did,"U-Uchiha...is that your last name Itachi-kun?" She asked holding onto Kisame alittle like what just happened to her was normal.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-09-2011, 09:30 PM

Sinsue whined at K.K. a bit when she pulled her to her feet and over to the two men and had her stand in front of Itachi. "Yes... my last name is Uchiha... and so's Sinsue's." Itachi said softly then knelt down looking at Sinsue some thinking a bit as she took a step back shyly. "I really only have one way to show you that you're my sister Sinsue.... and it's why you only wear one sleeve." he said softly as he gently reach out and pulled up Sinsue's long sleeve to reveal what looked like a small dragon curled around Sinsue's arm. He touched it softly and it moved some seeming to come to life and actually open it's eyes. "You've always thought it was a birthmark... everyone did right?" he asked her softly and Sinsue nodded a bit. "Her name is Snowdove and she is an ice dragon... she's yours" he told her softly as the small blue and white dragon crawled onto his hand and he slipped Sinsue's sleeve back down and held out the little dragon to her.

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-09-2011, 10:47 PM

(HAHA all your pokemon what to leave you)
K.K. was almost amazed when that happen,"Can i do something like that?" K.K. asked and Kisame laughed,"No...but you do have a sword." He put her down gently then and walked away, when he came back he had a small version of his sword that was tied to his back, he held it out to her. "This is your Samahada, Shark skin sword. It weights alot but to you it will have nothing on it." And just like that she toke hold of it and held it easily above her head almost hitting Deidara. "HEY! Watch where your swinging that thing." "Sorry lady." She said handing her sword back to Kisame. "Lady? Did she really just call me a lady?" Kisame started laughing but pulled K.K. away incase Deidara went off.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-10-2011, 03:25 AM

(No they don't! I take one down whenever it doesn't want to leave anymore XP )

"Yes Deidara you're a woman get over it." Itachi smirked and Sinsue looked over the the blondy that they were talking again and cocked her head a bit then got a goofy looking smile on her face. "He he he... you do look like a girl!" she giggled slightly and Itachi started laughing a bit. "Well... there's two that think you're a girl.... maybe it's time to get a hair cut?" he smirked some holding up two of his fingers like cizers(I can't spell it right even with spell check T~T) and made a clipping motion to emphasize what he meant.

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-10-2011, 12:43 PM

Deidara growled, "No,I'm not getting a hair cut, theres enough here to tell that I am a guy and not a woman." Kisame chuckled. "Are you sure about that?" "YES!" K.K. laughed as well but from the safty of behind Kisame's leg and not in full veiw.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-10-2011, 01:19 PM

"She has long pretty hair... it's shiny." Sinsue said quietly as she had moved closer to Itachi and he started laughing before pulling Sinsue behind his leg. He wasn't sure if Deidira would try to hit Sinsue or not though he wasn't gonna take any chances.

(ow yeah I was thinking over what you said about Sasori already being dead, he wasn't Naruto is still young and Sasuke hasn't left yet XP ow do you think that we should bring Pain in? I think that's what we did next the first time around XP )

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-10-2011, 06:29 PM

(yeah we can put Pain in)
K.K. laughed but as she turned around to look out though the door there stood in the say was a young man, he looked in his 20's with red hair and black eyes. "Kisame, is that K.K.?" He asked, Kisame answered, "Yes, its your little buddy, K.K. do you remember Sasori?" K.K. stared at him for a moment then smiled as her memory started to return to normal. "Sasori-kun!" She said as she ran to him and jumped into his arms giggling softly. "Its good to see you as well K.K.." He said putting her back down but instead of leaving him she held onto his hand. "OK, so why is everyone joking on my partner?" Sasori asked as he looked at a rather mad Deidara.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-11-2011, 12:10 AM

Sinsue looked around Itachi's waist seeing a new male that K.K. called 'Sasori' "Sorry Sasori K.K. thought Deidira was a girl and so did Sinsue." he said and Sinsue moved back so Sasori couldn't see her. Itachi looked at her curiously... he never would have thought that his little sister would be so... well... wimpy. Really it seemed the only way Sinsue did anything was when K.K. told her to or that it was okay or something.

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-11-2011, 12:26 AM

K.K. smiled as her brother spoke but son her eyes fell onto Sinsue, "Sinsue, come meet Sasori-kun." She said letting go of his hand and grabbing Sinsue's. "Don't worry he wont hurt you." She said smiling as Sasori bent down at Sinsue and smiled at her,"Hello Sinsue, it's nice to meet you." He said rubbing her head gently. After that K.K. went back over to Kisame and pulled on his cloak, he looked down at her and smiled,"Yes?" "Can we go looking aroun?" Kisame looked at Itachi for a brief moment thinking what could happen if Pain saw them but knowing how K.K. was with protectiving sinsue he didn't think that would happen."Sure, take your sword though...just in case." He said turing her around and strapping it to her back. "Be carful." "I will." K.K. toke hold of Sinsue's hand and they were soon gone. Deidara watched after them then when they were gone said,"I hope they don't find Zetsu he ment eat them." "Shut up." Kisame said punching Deidara in the head.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-11-2011, 12:50 AM

Sinsue was sheepish as ever though fallowed her friend without hesitation and smiled some when Sasori rubbed her head. She was okay so long as no one scared her and people were nice to her and K.K.. "Don't even put that thought in my head Deidira" Itachi growled some though that couldn't help but worry him some... though then again K.K. seemed to be able to take care of Sinsue just fine... they must have been through allot together or something. "Hey Kisame do you not think it's kinda ironic that both of our sisters somehow found each other? I just don't get how Sinsue turned to to be... well a wimp..." he frowned a bit though knew there was no changing it now... he just hoped that she wouldn't stay this way since it would be hard for her to live at the base if she did.

DarkVampirePrinecess
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-11-2011, 01:00 AM

"I do think it's strange, they met along time ago but K.K. was just a baby...she wouldn't be able to remeber her if she saw her again. Maybe they were just in school or something and became close." He said quietly. Meanwhile, K.K., used to being in the base so much when down to the end of a hall and randomly picked a door to open. "I dont know whats behind here but stay behind me ok?" And as she said that she opened the door to a almost gothic kind of room. She walked in some and held tightly onto Sinsue's hand as she did so then just as she was almost to the middle an Kunai hit the floor inches away from there feet."Who the hell are you two?" Just then a figure on the bed sat up, it was a male with silver slicked back hair and purple eyes, his akatsuki cloak was hafe way open revealing a bare chest with a strange necklace laying there in the middle. It was a traingel in a circle. "I'llask again, who the hell are you two? D***...are you, Kisame's and Itachi's sisters?" "Yes." K.K. answered softly. "Who are you?" "Hidan, you don't remeber me do you K.K.?" "Nope." "D*** that sucks oh well you'll rememeber later." And just as he said that he toke hold of his sythe but was to slow, K.K. hit him hard in the hard knocking him out with her sword. "Let's get out of here before he wakes up." And just like that they left.