Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-02-2013, 03:37 PM

Never Forget Me

Creators: Rei & Whispers

Rules: no posting, this is only for Rei Ann & Whispering Whispers, this small because no one ever reads the rules

New mutants keep showing up all over the place, the morlocks keep taking in those they can, it's better to stay underground than above or so that is how they think. An old friend of the X-men comes to the mansion estates and it ignites an inner flame within a certain main X-men. As far as the brotherhood goes, the boys sit around doing nothing until told, nothing new happens with them, but, things are about to change when a certain deadly mutant shows up in the area. So what will everyone do? Let's fine out...

Chapter 1:

"I can't believe I left home for this" she rolled her eyes, she knew she didn't have one to return to, and if anyone asked all she would have to do is say she didn't want to talk about it. She could be more threatening with her powers if needed. Violet was an interesting girl though she chose to go by Shadows most of the time, unless adults asked her about her name, then she would make up something or pretend she couldn't hear them as if she was deaf. Worked most of the time, but, staying in the shadows always helped her out, her style was sweet, so people usually left her alone. If anyone found out who her father was then they would just as easy be able to fear her more than before.

Violet wandered around the area until she found some mutant protesters, man did she hate these people, they were endless, and never would shut up about how bad mutants were. Why didn't no one go against them, this time she figured she would step in, and climbed up on a tree limb to hide within the tree. She shouldn't, but, it was already too late. Once her mind was made up, there was no changing it, and her willpower was far stronger. She called upon the ghosts of those around her and channeled her anger throughout them making them go after the protesters. What she didn't know was that someone was watching her while she did this and that got the attention of others.

~ ~ ~

Jean and Scott had gotten back from camping just two days ago, if it wasn't for another mission they were called out on, they would have gotten around to what they had been planning for awhile. Jean was starting to get annoyed at that, but, she loved Scott way too much to care. She wouldn't let anyone have him or try to get him, because she wanted to be the only one in his life. She wasn't jealous or clingy, just over protective of him, and sometimes wondered what it would be like to know everything about him.

"Scott dear, let's try to communicate again. You know alot about my life, I want to know more about yours" she knew she knew alot about his, but, not everything and that's what she wanted right now. "You two can do that later" Logan spoke smelling the air "We have a guest it seems"

(intro for your charry if you want)

BioX

Name: Violet Rozens
Nickname: Vi, Shadows, Shad,
Mutant Name: Shadows
Crush/Sign. Other: Avalanche (Lance)
Powers: Telekinesis, Necromancy (though she can not do humans yet)
Story: She is the daughter of an army general who was a mutant. He hid his ability of invulnerability. She also comes from the long line of Necromancers (necromancy witches) She did something in the past she regrets and she can't take it back, but, she doesn't mope on it since it can't be changed. She doesn't use her Necromancy at a high level because of this reason.
Looks:

Last edited by Whispering Whispers; 02-02-2013 at 03:40 PM..

Rei Ann
Is hungry feed me with rps?

Old 02-02-2013, 06:42 PM

Was a normal day for Lance Alvers, he was walking around town looking to cause a little trouble. He was annoyed with the guys, especially Pitero and skipping school. "Stupid Daddy's boy thinking he can boss me around." He muttered. As he was walking he ended up in the area where mutant protesters where hanging. He glared,"Stupid humans" He muttered. Then he grinned he knew just the way to shake things up. Just as he was about to shake things up, he noticed someone was already taking care of that.

Lance looked around trying to spot the person behind the ghost trick. He leaned against the tree, and looked up and grinned. "That's a cute trick ya got." He called up. He laughed as the protestors were still freaking out.

~ ~ ~
Melfina had just arrived by taxi. The whole trip here had been a blur. While she could have been brought to the school with Professor Xavier by the X-Jet, she asked to arrive later. She had to tell the kids at what had been her home for about 13 years that she was leaving. She was going to miss them so much and hoped that they would be okay. She was unaware of the conversation that was taking in place inside. She stepped out of the taxi, holding her one bag. She looked up at the school with worry on her face. She reached up and fiddle with her locket as she walked up the steps into mansion. Melfina opened the door slowly and stood there waiting the three people there.

'There something about the guy with the glasses that familiar.' She thought. When Logan mentioned her and the group turned towards her she felt uneasy. She waved slightly "Uh..Hi" Xavier came into the room, "Scott, Jean and Logan, meet our new student."

BioX

Name: Melfina Winters
Nickname: N/A
Mutant Name: N/A
Crush/Sign. Other: Cyclops(Scott)
Powers: Mind Control and Untapped about for telepathy
Story: Melfina first met Scott Summers at the orphanage she was sent to after her parents had died in a terrible fire. She was scared and didn't open up to anyone but him. They had been close she always spent her time with him, after he got his powers he left giving her a locket to remember him by. Years pasted and Melfina was never adopted, she stayed there going to school, and helping out with taking care of the little ones, cooking and cleaning. Her power of mind control appeared at school causing some girls to fight each other and get hurt. This resulted in her being sent to Xaiver's school, and to Bayville High.
Looks:

Last edited by Rei Ann; 02-02-2013 at 08:14 PM..

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-03-2013, 01:49 AM

"Oh, why would you think that's my doing?" Violet asked although she was liking the fact someone liked what she was doing. She swung her feet a little bit laughing in her own head 'That's what you get' she thought more to herself smiling at what she did "Aren't you supposed to be in school?" she asked him, most kids would be, but, he could have been a skipper. Someone who skips school on a regular basis, she should be in school, but, even if she was it would be hard to do anything. The ghosts stopped going after them and she noticed they spotted both her along with the boy she was sitting above.

"I thought she smelled a little off" Logan stated, she didn't smell bad, but, everyone had their own scent. Scott walked over holding out his hand "Nice to meet you, I'm Scott" that of course left Jean to being the only girl until Kitty phased through the ceiling and down to the room they were in. "Kurt you are so dead for that" and she ran into a wall phasing through it disappearing. "Great the elf is playing with the half pint again" last time that happened, his bike almost got messed up because Kurt got Kitty made. Whenever Kitty phases through electronics, she disrupts their balance, and they pretty much explode or stop working. Logan walked out of the room mumbling to himself "Jean, mind giving me a hand" Jean rolled her eyes, but, she knew if Logan was upset everyone would be upset. Jean walked out with Logan not liking them to not finish their conversation. Guess she would really have to wait; Scott smiled at the girl "What's your name?" he asked.

Rei Ann

Old 02-03-2013, 03:53 AM

"Cause I saw you do it." Lance shrugged. Lance rolled his eyes when she asked about school."What it to ya?" Lance asked, who cares about school. It's not like it did him any good, and he wasn't in the mood to deal with XDweebs. Lance glanced back at the protestors and noticed they started back up after the ghosts left they alone. "Well then, let's shake things up." Lance step forward and let his feet hit the ground and lifted his arms. He focused and his power went out sending tremors towards the protesters to freak them out.

Melfina looked confused,'I smell?' She thought. Melfina stared at Scott her eyes going wide. 'Scott...SCOTT!? It's him isn't it, that's why he looks so familiar.' Before Melfina could respond to him the others appeared. She looked completely surprised, what on earth was with this place. She looked back up to Scott when he spoke again, her heart falling. Did he not remember her...or maybe he was someone else. She fiddled with her locket again, "My name is Melfina Winters."

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-03-2013, 04:13 AM

The protesters freaked out at the sudden quaking of the ground saying the world was ending because of mutants. Even when they were afraid they still protested or were against mutants. This angered Violet causing the area of shadows around them to grow larger slowly, however, the protesters fell over and soon ran off. Her anger faded as she calmed herself down, she wasn't too much like other mutants, she learned to control herself before she would or could get too bad. "Haha, that's what they get" she smiled laughing rolling backwards jumping down from the branch. "Just curious is all, are they always like that around here?" she was glad they ran off.

"Nice to meet you Melfina, you shouldn't have any problems here at the academy. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask" Scott said still smiling while Xavier spoke "Scott, why don't you show Melfina to her room?" Scott nodded "Alright, come on I'll lead the way" Scott was being himself; he was just being nice like he was around new mutants, and mostly anyone who wasn't the brotherhood. Scott noticed the girl looked familiar, but, couldn't place as to why she looked familiar to him. Maybe he has seen her before or maybe it was just a weird coincidence. Xavier rolled out of the room "Have we met before?" he was sure he had seen her somewhere, but, he couldn't think of where as he lead her down the hallway.

Rei Ann

Old 02-03-2013, 04:28 AM

Lance rolled his eyes. Of course even through that they were still being annoying. He was about to turn up the power when he noticed the shadows. He couldn't help but laugh as the fell over and ran away. He grinned at the girl who had just jumped down from the branch. "Always, they've even tried protesting at the local highschool, they think us mutants should be locked up."Lance growled which was why the needed to fight back.

Melfina just nodded, still trying to figure if this Scott was in fact Scott Summers. She looked over at the Professor and then back at him. She picked up her bag and followed after him. When he asked if they had met before, she felt a little hopeful. "Scott...what is your last name?" She asked, she needed to know if he was in fact the same person.

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-03-2013, 04:44 AM

"Tch, they need to get a life, and grow up" she stretched "So who are you anyways?" she asked, Violet was curious about alot of things, but, there were some thing more than others she wanted to know. Right now, she liked to know people's names, just so she wouldn't be rude to them in any way. Well, unless they deserved it that is; she thought to herself 'Oooh, he's kinda cute' she always did like the bad boy types and her powers can't scare her forever.

"Summers, why?" Scott asked curiously finding her room making sure it was the right one. Her room was next to Jean's room while across from Kitty and Rogue's shared room. "Here is your room, I hope it's alright, if anything isn't the way you want it. Just ask, I'm sure we can get it to your liking" he was talking like the professor now. It was a nice room and there was even a balcony you could walk out onto, not many mutants gets rooms like that. To get a room like that, well it would be pure luck, the professor always picked out the rooms himself in order to get his students to get along more. It was also a great way to test their social skills and patience out amongst each other. Scott opened the door revealing the room to her.

Rei Ann

Old 02-03-2013, 04:59 AM

"Them and the rest of the world." Lance muttered. He looked at the girl,"Lance Alvers. You?" He wonder if this girl was going to end up with the Xdweebs he hoped not. She was a cute and he knew the moment she joined up with them, she wouldn't give him the time of the day anymore. He gave her a good look over, she'd be a great addition to the brotherhood, that's for sure.

Melfina froze, it was him. She barely registered the words he was saying about her room. That didn't matter to her, at the orphanage she shared a room with most of the girls so she didn't care. "You don't...remember me at all?" She asked him. How could he not remember her, he gave her this locket and everything. He told her they would see each other some day and he forgot her.

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-03-2013, 05:26 AM

"Violet Rozens, though my friends call me Vi or Shadows" well those who lived called her that, most who didn't like her called her by Shadows because they thought she was pure evil, however, she was just different that was all. "So you make the ground shake like earthquakes, cool" she smiled liking stuff like earthquakes because it was a thrill to her. "I can control the undead as well as talk to them" and she had telekinesis, but, she didn't say that one, she figured it would be soon enough known.

Scott looked back at her, he was confused "Should I?" he couldn't remember at the moment, it was starting to give him a slight headache, and that was when Jean showed up. "You okay Scotty?" Jean asked in her usual voice "Yeah, just a headache, nothing to worry about" Scott replied "Maybe you should lie down" Jean spoke "I will be fine, it's probably just sinuses" he stated. Jean looked to Melfina "I'm Jean Grey nice to meet you" she came off friendly, but, obviously she was top of the females around the place. "You are Melfina, I am glad you are with us" she smiled and looked back at Scott "No memory sessions today, I will work with Xavier on my powers today, you just get some rest, okay Scott?" Scott nodded "Yea, sure Jean" and Jean walked off to find Xavier.

Rei Ann

Old 02-03-2013, 05:42 AM

"Cool." Lance liked the name she gave. "Yeah, but I can make full on Earthquake, that was just a taste of what I can do. It's why they call me Avalanche." He boasted. He grinned oh yeah she was a total fit for the brotherhood. "That's cool. Really cool." He told her. Now hopefully the xdweebs didn't already got her on their side. "So you new to town, haven't see you around."

'Should you!?! SHOULD YOU! Of course you should' She shouted in her mind. She was angry, how could he forget her. Before Melfina could say anything, Jean showed up. Melfina wanted to roll her eyes, she didn't care about Jean. She had a feeling Jean was just trying to pull the I'm the popular girl and this is my turf. Or something like that. Melfina waited until Jean walked away before looking back at Scott. "You Scott Summers are the worst! How could you have forgotten me, how could you." She shouted clearly upset. She threw her bag at him, "You're nothing but a Jerk" She shouted before running off.

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-03-2013, 06:02 AM

"Yep, just wandering. Trying to find a new place to fit into, the last place, well I didn't want to be a sacrifice to some make believe god because the people feared difference" she reached up to the branch hanging on, she loved to be active, and it was rare if she didn't do anything to keep moving unless she was soaking up the rays of the sun or just thinking. "I assume you live around here considering it seems you are comfortable in the atmosphere" she took note of all of the spirits bothering her, there must have been alot of deaths around here, and she wondered what or who all caused them. "Mind if we walk elsewhere, the spirits are annoying" she rolled her eyes using her telekinesis to create a small shield around her body for a short time till they would move away out of range.

Scott stood there confused "What just happened?" Rogue was listening in the whole time, she might have gotten with Remy, but, she still liked Scott and didn't like little miss red hair barbie. However, she didn't walk into the hallway, because about that time it seemed Amara had walked up to Scott then "Maybe you shouldn't stand there questioning it. You should go speak with her about it" Scott didn't know if that was a good idea or not. Amara sighed "Fine, I will go talk to her" and she ran off to find the other girl, however, she couldn't figure out where she had gone so Amara went back inside to find Scott "Your problem, you deal with it, and find her" she had looked for about an ten minutes. Scott sighed walking outside, he knew Amara didn't look hard because Amara knew how to make Scott go, and talk to someone. "Melfina?" Scott called out looking around.

Rei Ann

Old 02-03-2013, 06:16 AM

"I know the feeling, trust me I know. It's why we have to fight back." Lance muttered. "Yeah, I live close by, with some friends of mine. You're welcome to come stay with guy, they guys would like you and like us they each have powers too." Lance told her. He shrugged, "Ain't no skin off my back." He said stuffing his hands into his pockets, before he started walking.

Melfina ran into the woods around the school. She was currently hiding, she couldn't help but blow up at him. She was livid, how could he forget her. He promised he wouldn't. That they would see each other again, that he's come back a visit. How could he break his promises, did she and their old home really mean so little to him? Before he left he seemed to care but now she saw how replaceable they had been. She heard him and she went running. "Leave me alone!" She shouted. She rushed and ran, trying her best to avoid him. She came upon the walls that showed the edges of the property. She looked around trying to find a place she could hide.

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-03-2013, 01:52 PM

She had already started walking as she dropped her shield, bad thing about the dead being around her was that she could burn them with shadow fire, and that would forever to kill them. However, she didn't believe in that, she just wanted her freedom like everyone else within the world. On the way towards the house, a mansion large enough it was hard to miss could be seen, she stopped and stared. "Never seen a mansion in person, who lives there?" of course she had no idea, she doesn't pay attention to the news, well not enough to learn about homes, and stuff.

Scott stopped, Xavier's voice was inside his head "Scott, don't worry about her. You need to go rest, let me talk to her" Scott shrugged thinking "Whatever" to himself, but, the professor heard it too. Xavier rolled out to the girl making his way there in no time; wheel chair or not he was still pretty fast. "Melfina, is something the matter?" he asked her in her mind, but, he didn't see anything she was seeing or thinking. He only sent a message and wondered if she wanted to vent.

Rei Ann

Old 02-03-2013, 04:59 PM

Lance scoffed at the mansion as they passed it. "Just a bunch of mutant losers for school, they still think people are going to accept us." Lance muttered. He just didn't want to run into the xdweebs, the last thing he needed was a confrontation with them. He wanted to keep going, but he wasn't sure if she wanted to keep looking at the place. So he waited for her.

Melfina was glad when she no longer heard Scott. She knew that she had let her anger get the best of her, but she was angry. Melfina looked around as she heard the professor. She had almost forgot about his powers and ability to do that. "Nothing is wrong everything is fine." That phrase seemed to repeat in her head, she didn't want the professor knowing what was wrong. It was her situation to deal with nothing that he needed to worry about.

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-04-2013, 02:07 AM

Violet moved along, the place looked really fancy, and expensive. It seemed that there was death even around this place and for some reason it didn't seem to surprise her. "Too fancy" she stuck her tongue out like a kid and followed him to the place they stayed at. The outside didn't look too bad to her, there could be some fixing up to the house, and it wasn't as big as the mansion. "Kinda small, I like it" she smiled.

"Well, if you ever want to talk, I'm in my office usually" he thought back to her rolling away slowly enjoying the little bit of the sunny day there was. Autumn was already here, soon would be winter, and no one would expect the kind of winter that would happen this year. Ororo (Storm) was using her powers to water the plants, she hadn't heard of anything storm wise, and there probably wouldn't be.

Rei Ann

Old 02-04-2013, 02:19 AM

Lance was glad that she didn't want to stay and check out the place. "It's to high maintenance." He knew having tried the X-men once. He learned quickly it wasn't the place from him. He led her to the Brotherhood, "Well it's home." He said with a shrug. He led her inside, and was glad for once that the guys didn't seem to be around. The inside was much worse, than the outside. "It's kind of a mess." It wasn't as bad as it used to be before, Wanda joined them.

Melfina just nodded. She didn't want to speak with him at all. She just wished things were a bit different. She sighed and head back inside. The least she could do was find her bag that she had thrown and check out her room. Scott hadn't mentioned a roommate so it seemed that for once in her life she was going to have her own room. She was really excited about that. She rushed up the stairs, once she was inside.

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-04-2013, 02:51 AM

"Wow" she thought about how it could be fixed up a little bit and if she was staying here she would do something with the place. She would have a huge issue if she saw a spider and couldn't kill it or just saw it in general. She hated spiders to no end, there was no way around that, and if she saw one before bed, she refused to sleep until it was dead. "So what all do you do around here?"

Rogue walked by the girl, she had a date with Remy who was at the end of the hallway at the top of stairs. "Ready Cher?" Remy asked Rogue who nodded "Yea, let's get out of this place" her southern accent kind of thick, yet, not too too heavy. Melfina wouldn't have to worry about a room mate with the way things were going and all with the humans vs mutants debates. Scott was in his room with the door half opened, Jean was with the professor in his office working on her abilities of control, though with the way things sounded, it wasn't going very well. Scott was sitting on his bed shirtless after taking his shower and thinking why had Melfina looked familiar, there had to be a reason.

Rei Ann

Old 02-04-2013, 03:03 AM

"Yeah." It was bad, Lance knew that. Only the room Wanda was staying in, which was mystique's old room was in good condition. The rest of the house was a mess, which was bound to happen when four boys lived alone in a house unsupervised. "Anything we want, there isn't anyone here to boss us around." Well unless you were toad trying to impress Wanda. Pietro tried to boss them around but no one was taking his crap anymore. "What do you think?" He asked wondering if she want to stay?

Melfina stepped out of the way of Rouge and her date. She was already feeling out of place. She missed her home, where she knew everyone. Where she was surrounded by people who knew her. She walked past the other rooms to her room. She saw that her bag was just sitting outside the door. She picked it up and walked inside her room. She looked around completely surprised, this room was nicer than any place she had stayed before.

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-04-2013, 03:56 AM

"I think I will stay here, although, don't think it's weird if I wander around picking up the place. I can't stand spiders..." she shuddered, they creeped her out, especially when she least expected it. A spider came down from the ceiling above her in front of her face and she freaked. Her telekinesis kicked in sending her backwards and the spider slamming into the opposite wall...dead...she landed and sighed "shit...I hate spiders" she really did, now that urge of hers to clean kicked in.

Scott kept thinking about it as he sat in the warm yellow sun...a few days went by while everyone was doing their usual or settling in. Rogue started talking to Melfina and of course Kitty over heard later on too just popping out of no where. Lately the boys had been busy with the danger room exercises. The girls had done their usual things of whatever they had to do. Kitty went on her date, but, later split with Kurt after a few days because Amanda came back and they got together. Kitty got with Peter (Colossus) two days later so everyone was working on having someone. Well, boom boom didn't, but, she went wherever she could and spike too along with beast and angel. Scott had been working with jean lately, he hadn't let her into his memories, and wasn't sure if it would be a good thing or not. Scott walked past Melfina's room one morning knocking on her door slightly, Jean had gone off to find another mutant in Italy with Storm, Logan, and Beast.

As the days went by Violet used her powers to pick up the house a little bit, she was NOT about to touch anything the boys did, you should have seen the house. She mopped the floors while doing the dishes, she wasn't going to be their little maid, nor was she really going to keep it up. She just didn't want to find a moldy...whatever it was hiding away in the pantry again...that was disturbing, but, it was kind of well hidden. Somehow she had gotten the attic as her room, small, closed up minus the window, and dusty. However it was enough for her and she just made her own bed considering there was a old, hard bed up there. She was able to make it look nice though.

Rei Ann

Old 02-04-2013, 04:24 AM

Lance just watched as she killed the spider. "Well that's one way to do it." He shrugged. He would eventually lead her to what would be her room, and introduce her to the others. The next couple days were uneventful. Minus the cleaning that she happened to do. He wasn't sure the what she cleaned would last long, both Blob and Toad constantly made a mess, and he didn't really care but he tired. Well at least at doing the dishes once the sink was to full to stack anymore. Yet he neglected doing it alot. "You really should take a break" Lance said leaning against the door.

A few days went by and Melfina was quickly getting use to the place. She had made friends with Rouge and Kitty. She had no interest in being friends with Miss Popular Jean. If the girl didn't have mutant powers, she knew Jean would be just like the mean girls at her old school. Melfina had noticed lately at the Institute everyone seemed to be getting together. It really didn't interest her at all. If anything she wanted to get a part time job, but she couldn't because of all the training sessions and her ties to the school. Melfina had been avoiding Scott since their confrontation, anything outside of training she would either turn around and walk the other way or hide. When she heard the knock at the door, she figured it was Rouge coming to get her for something. If it had been Kitty she knew the girl would have just phased through the door. She opened it and then in reflax almost slammed it shut. "What do you want?"

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-04-2013, 04:34 AM

Violet was in her room, she just dusted everything, and finally laid down on top of the bed staring at the ceiling "I know...but, once I see a spider, I have to clean..." though she was worn out an didn't want to clean now. She had her feet on her pillow and looked upside down at Lance kind of with a pouting bored look. "We should create some havoc" she was really bored and had only been using telekinesis lately just to pick stuff up while she cleaned. "Cuz I am bored" or go to the mall or something rather than sit in the house.

"I was hoping we could talk, if you had time that is, I understand if you don't want to talk" Scott spoke standing there at the door thinking this was awkward because he apparently should remember her and he still didn't. Lately at night this had been bugging him since day one and now he was really curious as to why even with Xavier's help he couldn't remember. Though Xavier decided not to help him out and went on a business trip so the place was in good hands with Scott and a few older mutants who stayed behind to keep an eye on the place.

Rei Ann

Old 02-04-2013, 04:50 AM

"Well that's interesting." Lance didn't bother telling her that there always a spider somewhere near you. Lance grinned now she was talking. "That's prefect, and I know just the place we can cause some." He said, the mall would be a prefect place to stir things up. "Come one I'll drive." He said heading out and down towards his jeep.

Melfina narrowed her eyes clearly he still had no freaking idea who she was. She was so tempted to slam the door in his face. She was hurt, and lashing out in anger. She stepped to the side, "You've got five minutes." She told him firmly. She wasn't going to listen to some bullshit excuse. That's why she had given him a small time limit. She crossed her arms and waited for him to walk inside. She then closed the door and leaned against it. "Talk."

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-04-2013, 01:26 PM

Jumping up, Violet, already having on her boots for that day. Ran over to him walking with him "Where are the others, today is quiet" Violet hadn't had conflict with the X-men she heard about and their high maintenance ways. So there was always something new to learn or more mutants to see. People were just people, they complained, lived, fight or ran, and died. That's how she saw it, but, her outlook wasn't always so glum. The rest of the boys were in the living room, Blob fell asleep, Toad was trying to catch flies, and Pietro was flipping through the channels until he saw them. "And where do you think you're going?" he asked all high and mighty which made Violet want to laugh.

Scott looked around at her room, not really looking, but, then he turned back around to face Melfina. "If I really do know you, I want your help to remember" he figured she would have said no, but, he closed the space between them placing his right hand on the door to block her on the one side. You couldn't see him behind his thick, red, sunglasses, and it kind of helped probably.

Rei Ann

Old 02-04-2013, 07:44 PM

Lance shrugged,"Who cares?" Knowing the guys they were probably up to something stupid. Of course he was right about, Toad was busy being Toad, Blob was out cold and Pietro was being his annoying self. Lance glared at Pietro, just because his daddy was Magneto this boy thought he owned the place. "None of your business." He said heading past the guy. Pietro zoomed in front of Lance, "I think you forget who in charge here, my dad made me leader." Lance shoved past him. "I've told you, I don't care. Just because you're daddy little boy, doesn't mean you can boss me around."

Melfina looked surprised and confused. How on earth did he expect her to help him. She didn't have powers like Jean or the Professor. It was like with an amnesia victim. You could tell them everything that happened, but they still wouldn't remember unless they them selves remembered. She felt completely unnevered when he appeared so close to her blocking her right side. "Fine, I'll try, but back up. Personal space!"

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-05-2013, 12:23 AM

Violet glared at Pietro, he was being more annoying today, and one of her pet peeves was annoyances. "Hey Pietro, someone wants to talk to you" she smirked, not the idea she had in mind, but, it would work for now. When Pietro would turn around, there would be his sister Wanda standing there; Violet had done pretty well at getting along with Wanda, she stayed out of her way, and they could still talk considering they were the only girls there. Tabitha had gone back to the X-men because Mystique kicked her out. "Wanda" Violet spoke walking over whispering in her ear "He did what!?" Wanda sounded angry now and that seemed to have gathered Toad's attention as Violet grabbed Lance's arm "come on" she whispered pulling him out of the door sneaking out while laughing.

Scott backed up, he was glad that she said she would help "If I know you then I want to be able to understand how or from where" or both in his case. He thought maybe she would know something else that could help switch that part of his memory back on. He noticed the locket, but, it didn't sink in yet when he looked back up at her.