Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-09-2013, 05:10 AM

(You mean Jeep XD)

Jean rolled her eyes, did she really have to explain this again "You want to take an x-men down right?" of course she didn't mean herself when she had stated that part. Jean added "Not me of course" and waited for the reply. Toady shook his head as he talked to Blob about Lance constantly out there looking.

Scott grabbed his headset while walking out of the mansion telling Kitty, Rogue, and Kurt to come on. He figured they could use Kurt in times like this. However, he wasn't sure what all would be happening so he told them to just lay low "We are just going to check on her that's it" he hopped in his car as the others piled in the back.

Violet was off wandering around in the shadows, she kept her same outlook as far as appearance. Yawning while walking during the middle of the day or what not, she went to a park no one was at because it was now winter, and she hated winter. She sat there on the bench eating a hot burrito. She used her shadow powers lately to get stuff she needed or wanted at least.

Rei Ann
Is hungry feed me with rps?

Old 02-09-2013, 05:07 PM

((Opps. XD))

Lance jumped into the jeep, started the car and drove up. He didn't care what the others said, and he didn't feel like being part of red's game either. Lance decided today he would start with the parks. He had a feeling she might go to places that didn't have many people. If she wasn't there, he would try the beach next. He parked the jeep, jumped out and head into the park.

"Why should we beilive you'd want to help us do that?" Pietro asked. What was her game, for all he knew this could be some trick. It's not something the losers had done before, but they could be switching things up.

Everyone who was going was downstairs, getting what they needed. They were then rushing after Scott. Melfina was worried, she had a feeling something bad was going to happen. She just had no clue what that was going to be. She just hoped things would go alright.

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-09-2013, 05:52 PM

Violet finished her burrito, her hair was a bit longer to her waist now, she hadn't had time to bother cutting it, and she was usually running from people hiding within the shadows. The sun was out, snow was on the ground, and it was cold out. She took a sip of her hot chocolate she teleported from a shop. She didn't care if others got in trouble for missing things and she only cared about herself.

"Oh I don't like someone on the team, that's all, I want her to be erased from it" Jean spoke trying to act all nice and innocent. "But, hey if you don't want to take down an x-men all by yourselves, by all means," she waved her hand like saying goodbye starting to walk away "Go back to losing against us"

"She should be fine" Scott stated however, he knew she could take down the brotherhood if she wanted to, and lately it seemed something had been bothering her. Scott hadn't been asking because Jean kept reassuring that she was fine and nothing was wrong, so he would leave it at that.

(give me a little help with Jean if you can)

Rei Ann

Old 02-09-2013, 06:26 PM

Lance looked around the park, he hadn't spotted her here. He really hoped he'd find her today. He was starting to wonder if maybe they were right. "Violet?" He called. He called her name as he walked around the park, looking for a sign.

"Hey, I didn't say no." Pietro liked the idea of having a chance to win against the team. He didnt' even bother to consider how this could turn agasint them in the long wrong.

"Sure if she went there to fight." Though, Melfina had a inkling that might not be the reason. Would Jean go there and join them? "Maybe she went there to "act" like she was going to join them, to get some attention from you?" She suggested to Scott. Jean had seemed rather jealous lately, and annoyed that her and Scott weren't spending time together.

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-10-2013, 05:42 AM

Violet glanced up hearing her name as she hid within the shadows using her powers. She thought the X-team was trying to convert her again to their side. Why did everyone have to convert people to do this and that, why couldn't they leave people alone. Whatever the reason she noticed it was Lance, something in her made her want to smile, and run out hug him. She however kept herself restrained not to do that, but, did come out of the shadows. The outfit she wore was all white: knee length boots, bustier, elbow length arm warmers, and a cape made out of fireproof polyester. The polyester was for winter, so that when it was cold, it would keep her warm, and the rest of her out was made out of a similar material. She had her hood up, it kept her blending in with the snow. "Lance?" she said stepping into view, her outfit matching with the snow almost. She tried to keep bright colors on, it helped keep the darkness from her thoughts, and it was alot easier to control her powers that way.

"Maybe, but, Jean's not like that. At least not at all like the Jean I have known all these years" he stated and focused on driving as he listened to Kitty talk to Kurt about their next day. Rogue shook her head "Man, do we have to listen to you talk about making out" she said with her southern more accent.

Jean turned back slightly "I have someone in the x academy I want taken down, I want you guys to do it, I can keep the others busy" she could easily distract them as long as the brotherhood, all five of them, could take the girl down or at least four of them. Jean couldn't see how this would fail, she couldn't understand why Scott chose to spend more time with Melfina more than her, what did he see in her. She didn't realize that Scott and Melfina were just close childhood best friends. Sometimes that's taken the wrong way and that's why people get jealous easily.

Rei Ann

Old 02-10-2013, 05:57 AM

Lance kept walking around looking for her and calling her name. He turned sharply when he heard her say his name. "Vi?" He asked he turned and spotted her. He rushed over when he spotted her, "It is you. I've found you, are you okay?" He rushed out. Relief washed over his face. They guys thought he was crazy to be looking for her all this time, but no he had found her. She looked alright, at least in one piece.

Melfina wasn't so sure about that. She really had a bad feeling about this. This wasn't going to be good at all. Something bad was going to happen, she could feel it in her bones. She could only hope she was paranoid. She didn't even hear the words that the others were saying.

"Who's the person, is it that little boyfriend of yours?" Pietro asked. Murdered wasn't something the did normally, but what was one less x-losers to deal with. He wasn't sure if Wanda would join in, nor did he think Lance was available at the moment, he seemed out of it. He knew for sure that Blob and Toad would be up to it.

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-10-2013, 06:58 AM

Violet nodded smiling a bit "I'm fine, why are you out here?" she asked still fighting the urge to just hug him, she loved to be an optimistic girl, happy, bright, always smiling, but, she was trying to keep herself composed at the moment. She waited for his reply as she stood there, the snow starting to slowly fall from the sky all around them as she kept her cape/cloak closed hiding her actual outfit and keeping herself warm.

"Hey don't worry, this is Jean we're talking about" Rogue spoke up to Melfina, Rogue didn't like the girl either, but, Rogue had her man so she didn't care anymore. She still thought he was better off with someone else though, even if it wasn't her "She probably just went to see if that one mutant chick came back" talking about Violet.

"Her name is Melfina, she is one of our newest members as a few months ago. The girl with the brown hair?" she would be easy to spot out of the x-men, well minus kitty probably, and a few other minors that is. "I want her out of the way, for good, do you think you can handle it?" Jean was edging them on, on purpose of course, to get them to do as she wanted.

Rei Ann

Old 02-10-2013, 07:09 AM

"Why do you think. I've been looking for you. I've been worried." Lance admitted. He knew it sounded sappy and mushy, but it was the truth. She had left and hadn't come back. Who knew what might have happened to her, and he had been worried. Especially since her powers had been a bit wonky. He hoped he'd be able to convince her to come back.

Melfina just nodded. These people were they really that clueless or was she paranoid. She could only hope that she was wrong in this matter. She wanted to be wrong. Still something didn't seemed right about this.

"Of course we can handle it. Don't underestimate us." Pietro told her. He was playing right into her hands. "Boys get out here, we got work to do." He called. They would take care of that new little girl, in a matter of moments. It would be easy. They would just have to get her alone. "You just make sure the others leave her alone, and we will handle the rest."

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-11-2013, 12:42 AM

Violet smiles while quickly hugging him "I'm so glad to see you" she couldn't help, but, hug him now. Then she pulled away "Um, well nice to know someone besides the X-team was looking for me" she didn't know what else to say "Maybe we should get out of the snow, I heard we have a blizzard coming in within a day or so" she only knew what others would tell her or what she would hear from around others.

Jean nods "Easily done" or so she would think, Jean started to walk back to the mansion expecting the others to be there, not expecting them to pull up in front of her at the end of the driveway. "Jean what are you doing?" Scott asked as Jean answered "Trying to find that one girl, why baby?" Jean asked as the car was still running

Rei Ann

Old 02-11-2013, 12:54 AM

"I'm glad to see you as well." He hugged her back. Nice to know that she was in fact real and not something he had just dreamed up. "I've been looking for you since you've left." He said softly. "I've got the jeep nearby." He offered, it would at least get them out of the snow, till they could find another place. Unless she wanted to come back home with him.

The brotherhood went off to plan on how they would get rid of the girl. Melfina wasn't so sure about that. Yet she didn't voice her concerns. No one seemed to be willing to see through the facade that Jean was putting on. The girl had a dangerous air about her, Melfina knew. Melfina looked back at the three in the back. "Make room in the back, so I can sit back there." She figured she could move to the back and Jean could sit next to Scott.

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-11-2013, 03:52 PM

"I'm sorry, I should have sent word I was okay" the whole thing with hurting Pietro and seeing Wanda react that way made her jump harshly to conclusions. "I don't think...is Pietro okay?" she asked him standing there in the snow, the wind slightly blowing her cloak around with the breeze, it wasn't that windy today. Storm and Logan soon showed up, apparently as soon as Lance found her, so did they and they were determined to get her into the X-men because the professor said she was too dangerous to let her wander around. Turning around quickly she saw them walking up to them, her eyes narrowed "Sorry kid, but, you're coming with us" Logan stated as if he was really sorry there wasn't no other way.

Kitty sat on Kurt's lap who sat next to Rogue making room for Melfina in the back of the car as Jean moved over to the other side of the car to get inside kissing Scott on the lips "Sorry, didn't mean to make you worry" and she put her seat belt on as he smiled "It's alright, next time just leave the mutant hunting to Logan and Storm, I heard they found the girl" he stated driving them back to the estates and parking the car as Kitty & Kurt disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Rei Ann

Old 02-11-2013, 07:24 PM

"It's alright. " He said, he she was was okay now. That's all that mattered to him. "Him..of course. He was up not to long after, perfectly fine." There had been no reason for her to have left, and he hoped she would come back with him. Lance eyes narrowed when he spotted Storm and Logan, he placed his self between her and them. "You can't force her to go with you." He was ready to defend her, yes he wanted her to come back with him, not to join them that wasn't even on his mind. It would suck if she went with them, but if she wanted to he knew it was her choice. He glanced back at her.

Melfina moved to the backseat, and didn't bother looking at Scott or Jean. She even ignored the bit of envy she felt. Once they got back to the estates, Melfina was out of the car in a matter of seconds. "Hey Scott, I think we should take a break from my training for a bit..alright." She told him before leaving. Right now she had more pressing concerns, and had a inkling it might be better to not train with him for a bit.

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-12-2013, 01:38 AM

"I really don't want to fight right now" she had kept herself from fighting her awhile, she knew how she would react if a fight happened, and she wasn't really in the mood. "I won't go with them, they just want me because of my power" and that technically was correct even though she wasn't totally sure if that was the reason why. "You have a powerful ability child, you must come with us, so that we may help" Storm spoke, both were ready for battle, not at all dressed like civilians "I won't go with you, you can't make me" she clinged onto Lance's arm standing behind him "Wanna bet" Logan challenged seeing her expression was sad and not wanting to engage in anything. "Don't make this any harder than it has to be" Logan added. "Lance, I don't want to go with them, I won't" not even if it meant using her powers which she would if she would have to. She would keep herself safe, but, she would protect those she cared about at all costs.

"Oh what a wonderful idea" Jean beamed as they got out of the car and kissed "What do you think?" Scott nodded to her question "Sure, it would be nice to get out" Scott thought, he knew inviting others wouldn't be a great idea, maybe Jean really did feel neglected. Rogue shook her head "Hey want to go to the mall with me, Melfina?" Rogue asked thinking they could bring Kitty along and possibly Tabitha if they really wanted something interesting to happen.

Rei Ann

Old 02-12-2013, 01:56 AM

"Got it." Lance said, if he had to he would defend her. He didn't want to get into a fight with them. These guys were the teachers there, and a force to be reckon with. "You heard her, she doesn't want to go with you." Lance said, still shielding her from them. "No you won't make her. She doesn't want to go. I expect this from Summers but not from adults like you. I thought you guys gave everyone a choice? Yet here you're trying to force her? That don't make you any better than Magneto. She doesn't want to go and you need to respect that." Or I'll make you. Were his unspoken words.

Melfina shrugged,"Sure what not. I don't have anything better to do." It sucked, giving up her time with Scott. Yet she knew his girlfriend deserved to spend time with him. She wasn't the type of girl to keep someone all to her self. Kitty appeared in front of them, "Did like someone mention the mall? I can like so drive! Rouge your 18 right?"

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-12-2013, 04:15 AM

Storm heeded his words, usually they didn't make people force others to do anything, but, when the word got out she almost killed two x-men. Well, their hands were forced, and paths were made. Storm watched as Logan lunched himself at the two of them taking Lance with him as they rolled off to the side. Storm walked over standing next to Violet placing her hands on the girl's shoulders "If you do not come with us, he could kill him" Violet heard the desperate whispers of those who have died around her. Mostly because the X-men have fought against the brotherhood so much, so many have died because of this war between the mutants alone.

"Oh no, no way are we letting you drive" but who else out there would drive them to the mall? Rogue didn't like to drive and compared to Tabitha, Kitty...well it was a tie there. Tabitha raced up in one of the x-cars used for regular driving and it's not like Kitty could get them killed if she phased through stuff. "Hey Tab, you up for a trip to the mall?" Rogue asked rolling her eyes, she wouldn't mind letting Kitty drive, but, last time that happened. It well, uh, kind of got them in big trouble. Tabitha smiled "Sure thing, hop in" she just went for a joy ride before arriving there.

Rei Ann

Old 02-13-2013, 01:58 AM

Lance struggled with Logan, trying to get the guy off him. His powers worked best when there was distance between him and the other guys. "Hey don't try to blackmail her" Lance shouted. This wasn't right, this wasn't what these guys did. Lance was pissed how dare they try to force her hand. In his angry, his powers were causing tremors in the nearby area.

"Come like come on guys." Kitty said, she wanted to drive. She barely got in time for driving. Melfina was so glad that no one was letting Kitty drive. She had seen Scott's memory of when Kitty drove. It wasn't pretty or even safe. She got into the car in the back seat, allowing one of the other girls to take shotgun.

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-13-2013, 03:21 AM

"Storm a little help here" Logan called out to Storm, those tremors could hurt someone, and then he would have to listen to the professor complain about it. Storm was about to attack the boys both knowing Logan would heal, but, she could have sworn the girl mumbled something about her powers. It was right then when Violet spoke "You want my powers, then fine take them" the area around them dimmed, dark clouds moved it, the snow came down harder, and her eyes lit up to a deep violet blue looking color as she turned back knocking Storm down with the undead all around her "I control life and death and you think you can stop me by locking me up? Oh you have so much to learn little one" she stated in a cold tone that would normally scare people. Her voice sounded like many different ones talking through one person, but, it was still her. She used ghosts to knock Wolverine off of Lance "Get away from him!" she yelled, her powers ceased when she realized that someone was standing behind her saying "Go, get out of here" it was Magneto, the Magneto. Her eyes lit up and she looked in awe as her powers faded away. Once what he said calculated in her head, she ran over taking Lance by the hand running while at it "Come on let's not argue" she said hoping they could just leave as the undead dispersed and Magneto stayed to deal with the x-men...well the two of them at least.

Rogue took shotgun and Tabitha waited until they were all in the car. Once in the car she sped off driving to the mall, it wouldn't take very long, and they were actually there considering how fast Tabitha drove. "Now that we are here, what should we do ladies?" Tabitha hopped out after shutting the car off and linked arms with Kitty after she would have gotten out too.

Rei Ann

Old 02-14-2013, 01:13 AM

Lance couldn't just stop it, he was fucking angry. Lance powers came to a stop, when he noticed Violets powers. He glanced over at her, worried about her. He didn't want her to get spooked by her powers again and lose her again. Lance got up when she knocked Logan far away from him. He was already to move towards her to talk her down. He knew she didn't want to hurt anyone, even when her powers took over. Lance was surprised when Mangeto showed up, that was something he didn't expect but he didn't argue. He ran with Violet, and lead her to his jeep. "Let's blow this Popsicle stand." Lance said starting the car.

"Shopping?" Melfina suggested once out of the car. She looked around, wondering if the trip at the mall would be uneventful for once. She noticed that any time they went to the mall they always ran into some type of trouble.

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-14-2013, 04:51 AM

Violet jumped in about the time he did, not even bothering to use the door, and waited for the car to take off. "Now that they are gone, leave the girl alone" Magneto spoke sending Logan flying into a bunch of trees after he tried to attack Magneto who was dressed in normal attire rather than his mutant form. He actually found the girl before the X-men did and was going to talk to her to bring her back to the brotherhood side. However, it seemed he miscalculated and realized she never really left if she didn't want to go with the X-men.

Tabitha shouted "Well Alright, let's get started" Rogue smiled finally something worth doing for the day after the long, hard day they had. Lately it had been a pain, but, now they could relax like they used to. Before all this drama started up ruining their lives in general especially with the girl on the brotherhood side and Jean who was always trying to find a way to do something to intervene in things. They went inside from store to store trying on clothes and just being girls, finally they sat down after hours of shopping, and ate some dinner.

Rei Ann

Old 02-16-2013, 12:39 AM

Lance started the jeep and he was out of there. He knew Magneto could handle them. He couldn't think of anyone who he couldn't handle. "I'm heading back to the brotherhood..is that okay with you?" Lance asked her. He didn't want to be like the others and force her to go anywhere she didn't want to. Yet he hoped that she would choose to come back with him. He knew if he left her anywhere the x-men would just keep coming after her. He doubted the would stop if she came with him, but he'd be able to protect her if she did.

Melfina nodded following after the girls. The day went on filled with shopping and just being girls. Melfina was warn out by the time they ate dinner. Melfina listened to the girls chat. Rouge and Kitty were going on about boys, and Melfina couldn't help but wonder what Scott was doing.

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-16-2013, 01:39 AM

"Yea, hopefully Wanda doesn't try to kill me or anything" she mumbled the last part of that sentence as she sat in the car and they took off. She would love to meet him in person, she knew alot about him, and knew that he could be as bad as his powers were.

Rogue kept following Kitty around until they reached a store that was more like her; Rogue had talked the girls into going into it, and they could each get a little something dark or better than their usual outfits. Maybe something the boys would like to see them wear, just so the girls could tease them or whatever. Rogue didn't say anything until she heard Tabitha speak up "So who does everyone think is hot?" of course a little girl talk is in the conversation while hanging out. "You know I'm with mah my man, Remy" Rogue stated, they had been dating for months now.

Rei Ann

Old 02-16-2013, 02:03 AM

"I don't think she will. If anyone out of us should understand what it's like to have powers you can't control, it's her." Lance stated. Though she may not show it but Wanda did care for her family. "Don't worry, if she tries I won't let her." He said taking the turn that lead towards the house.

Kitty started going on about her boyfriend, and how he was like so awesome. Melfina was looking through tops trying to find something she liked. She really couldn't say who she found hot, the last thing she wanted was it to get back to Jean. She didn't need to give her another reason to try and keep Scott away from her. Melfina knew she was his girlfriend, and she wouldn't mess with their relationship.

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 03-02-2013, 04:22 AM

"I hope so" she knew she had hurt her brother that day, but, it wasn't like it was on purpose. He interrupted her while she was in a trance, but, it was still her fault. She should have locked the door that day or left the house to sit on the roof or something. "Don't know if I already asked this, but, why do you want me to come back anyways?" she asked a bit confused, but, if she wasn't confused about something she was more than curious about things.

"Okay kitty, I don't think we want to hear about ya boyfriend. Let's just talk...I don't know about something else" Rogue spoke up, Tabitha had disappeared, it seemed she was causing a bit of problems blowing up minor things and raced by them as people chased her yelling things about mutants. "Oh for good lord, not again" Rogue shook head bringing her hand to her face.

Scott and Jean had a wondrous night talking, there was a bit of silence, but, it felt like everything fell back into place. Jean was more relaxed now and knew she was the center of his world. The center of his attention and life once again. "Scott?" "Hm?" he stared up at the sky as they sat under a tree, they left early after the movie ended to avoid going with the others and getting twenty questions. "Do you love me?" she looked up at him wondering if it was true "You know I do Jean"

Rei Ann

Old 03-02-2013, 06:48 PM

Lance wasn't going to let anything happen to her. For reasons he wasn't completely sure about. He focused on driving and had been completely caught off guard by her question. He started to blush a bit. "Uh..I...er.." He mumbled feeling like a completely idiot.

Melfina sighed,"Can we just go home?" The last thing she wanted to deal with today was mutant haters. It just annoyed her so much having to deal with them, they didn't seem to understand they were born this way. They never asked for this life.

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 03-03-2013, 05:57 AM

(Tabitha always has to cause trouble lol XD)

Violet laughed a little quietly, more as of a chuckle than anything and she wondered why he still wanted her to come back. But, she decided not to let that take over the conversation as they were pulling up "So you're sure she won't kill me right?" she kinda laughed it off, she knew Wanda had power, just like she had, but, she knew she could probably just walk out if the girl didn't want her there.

Rogue looked at the others, dead on serious "I say we leave her" Rogue stood up with Amara whom had given Tabitha her hoodie sweater to hide her "Come on, let's get out of here before they realize where she went" Rogue walked out avoiding the crowd searching for the mutants "Drive" Rogue said to Tabitha after they would get in the car and zoom off to the mansion.