Rei Ann
Is hungry feed me with rps?

Old 03-03-2013, 09:47 PM

Lance was really glad when she changed topics. He wasn't sure how to answer the question. He didn't even have a real answer, he just wanted to find her to make sure she was ok. He had no idea as to why. "Trust me she won't." Lance knew Wanda wasn't going to. He had made sure she wouldn't right after it had happened. He might have resorted to some threats that had involved Toad, but he got her word on the fact she would leave Violet alone.

Melfina wanted to second that statement. Shouldn't this girl know better, why did she always insist on causing trouble. Thankfully they had gotten back to the car undetected. Melfina sat in the back seat starting out the window, almost pouting. She couldn't beilive she had canceled training with Scott so he could spend time with Jean, to be stuck with Miss Blow everything up.

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 03-05-2013, 07:46 PM

Stepping out of the jeep, Violet looked around, 'Must be inside' she thought to herself, glad that no one was outside, she was still in her silly little outfit that she wore. She liked it though and it took her quite awhile to think up the right design. Usually capes were not her style, but, a cloak for warmth, that always was. 'Maybe I should join the x-men' she thought to herself, she knew if she got inside the mansion that it would be easier to take the x-men down, or at least just weaken them. But, it would take a lot of convincing and she would need an outside person to trust.

Tabitha wasn't happy to leave the party unattended "Well, I think I'll hit the hay, since the fun is gone for the night" her and Amara walked off while Amara was trying to cheer her up by saying all the things they could. Jean and Scott were in the back of the front of the mansion off to the side unseen under a willow tree. Rogue looked at Melfina "Want to hang or do it another time?" she asked, her voice showed it didn't matter to her whichever one. Soon it would be time to sleep and Rogue did like to sit in her room away from the others. It gets noisy at night since everyone usually would show up.