Rei Ann
Is hungry feed me with rps?

Old 02-10-2013, 05:26 AM

The Past Always Comes Back To Haunt You

Creators: Rei & Whispers
Rules: no posting, this is only for Rei Ann & Whispering Whispers, this small because no one ever reads the rules

Years ago Raven and Robin were dating. This got hot and heavy to fast for the two of them. Raven got hurt on mission and Robin nearly lost it. He decided it would be best to break things off. He did so before Raven could reveal the news that she was pregnant. Raven with the help of Cyborg left the team to have her daughter and raise her. Raven eventually joined the Justice League after Batman extended her an invitation. Raven's life was going peaceful, until a villain from the past appeared and attacked. This villain, Slade had come after her but not for her, but instead for her daughter. He captured her little girl leaving Raven no choice but to seek help from her child's father and old friends.

It had been a normal happy morning for Raven and her little family. She didn't have work with the league today and so she was using this as a chance to spend time with her little girl. Raven was washing the dishes from their breakfast, while Mary was coloring at the table. "Mommy, can we bake cookies today?" Mary asked cheerfully. "Of course we can." Raven told her little angel. Sure Raven was a bit softer than how she was when she was with the Titans, but she was a Mother now things were different. She also tried her hardest not to dwell on the past. She had been trying to tell..Ro- No Dick about his kid, but he never seemed to want to talk to her again. Ever since he had dumped her, she was getting the cold shoulder and she had no idea why. She shook those thoughts away

The day from there went pretty much uneventful. Her and Mary had made cookies together, did some fun arts and crafts and watched on of her kid's favorite Disney movies. It was just before dinner that things had taken a turn for the worse. Mary was playing with her toys, while Raven was cooking dinner when suddenly something blew up her front door. Raven rushed towards the commotion. Everything was blurry after that. Raven had tired hard to defend herself and her daughter from the attack, but Slade had brought to many of his minions and seemed just to know how to defeat Raven. The last thing Raven saw was Slade picking up her little girl and leaving before everything went black.

Raven woke up much later in the ruins of her home. She jumped up alarmed, what was she going to do. Slade had kidnapped her daughter, who knew what he was doing to her sweet little girl. Why had he taken her? How had he found them? Where had he taken her....where was his hideout. She had to find him, but Raven knew there was no way she'd be able to. She couldn't ask Batman for help, she knew he would help Mary was his grandkid after all, but he was busy with something. No the only person who would be able to help, was the last person she wanted to see. She would have to return to Titan tower, and talk with Dick. Raven rushed to her room and changed into her outfit before heading to the tower.

Raven arrived at the tower a few hours later. It seemed even though it had been 6 years, the tower still had her authorized. She walked into the tower,"Hello? Anyone home?"

BioX

Name: Mary Roth Grayson
Powers: She had inherited her mother powers.
Story: She is the daughter of Raven Roth and Richard Grayson. Raven did give her daughter her father's last name and named her after his late mother. She was born five years ago, she had never met her father and she doesn't who he is. She has lived a happy normal life with her mother. She knows her mother saves the world, just like her Uncle Roy, Victor, Wally and Aunt Jinx. She also has a feeling her grandpa[Bruce] might save the world to. Her life was normal, until a strange scary man in a mask, hurt her Mommy and took her away.
Looks:

Characters I am playing:
Raven
Mary
Alfred
Wally
Roy
Gar

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-10-2013, 06:41 AM

Starfire was wearing purple pajama pants with pink hearts on them and a matching thank top as well as only one slipper "Beastboy get back here with my slipper!" she yelled out down the hallway as Beastboy in green dog form sped by, a slipper in his mouth; Beastboy hadn't noticed Raven, he was too busy running from an angry Starfire who shot a green starbolt at the green shifter hitting him and getting her slipper back. "Yo, how many times do I have to tell you to stop using your powers in the tower" he was always fixing things, Starfire was there most of them time, and Beastboy, well he stayed there too. Cyborg worked at different towers different times, all depended on who needed what to be fixed. He even did some upgrades on himself including the ring he used to play Stone back when he had to infiltrate HIVE.

Starfire stopped, her long red hair in a neat braid, newly done up it seemed, and looked over hearing a familiar voice. Her eyes went wide after she put her slipper back on her left foot as a smile spread acrossed her face "Raven!" she spoke with tremendous joy flying over hugging her "Oh it has been too long friend" she spoke almost the same as she did before when she was younger. "Hey Rae, what's up?" Cyborg knew the little one wasn't with her, probably was with someone else being watched "What brings you back to this place?" he asked casually.

Characters I play:
Batman
Nightwing
Slade
Jinx
Cyborg
Starfire

Rei Ann

Old 02-10-2013, 06:55 AM

Beastboy just ran with the slipper. "Dude that hurt" He cried out shifting back into his human form. Raven just watched them, somethings never changed. Still she didn't have time to waste on visiting. Still none of them where they person she was here to see. She knew they would be enlisted to help, but first she needed to speak with him. "Hello Starfire." She gave the alien a brief hug. She looked over at Cyborg her gaze determined.

"Where is he. I need to speak with him. It's urgent." She had no choice. No choice at all, but her daughter was a risk. She couldn't waste time chatting, and catching up. Who knew what he was doing to her little girl. He had cause so much pain to them. Just looked what he had done with Terra? Did with her and her father, what he had done to Robin. Who knew what damage he would do to Mary.

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-10-2013, 10:58 PM

Starfire looked at Cyborg then back at Raven "He says he doens't wish to be bothered" Starfire stated as Cyrbog said "Star, go get him, don't let him say no" Starfire was confused as she flew off instantly to go get him Cyborg looked at Raven "Rae, what is it? I know something is wrong when you have to come here to talk to him directly" and the rest of the team as well.

Starfire zoomed back in the room with Nightwing who was really annoyed "Starfire" he stated as he was set down "I don't have time to waste playing your little games" then he turned seeing Raven, he had stopped talking to her almost completely, and tried to keep his distance from her. "Raven, good to see you again" he stated, he was wearing his usual Nightwing uniform, he normally wore it all the time except in rare cases.

Rei Ann

Old 02-10-2013, 11:30 PM

Raven didn't care. If she had to she would go busting into his room to demand to speak with him. This was one time she wasn't going to let him avoid her. She looked back at Cyborg. "I need to speak with him first." Her tone was urgent. Of course something was wrong, the last thing she wanted to do was talk with Nightwing but she had no choice.

Raven watched Starfire bring Nightwing. He was clearly annoyed, but she knew he was going to be even more so in a moment. "We need to talk, alone. This is not something that can't wait till later, it's very important." Raven stated blankly. She at this moment was so glad for her powers, powers that had forced her to train to keep her emotions in check it made this moment a lot easier.

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-11-2013, 12:55 AM

Nightwing sighed "What's so important?" he asked walking over to the main computer typing things on it. Starfire had one reason not to like Nightwing after awhile, all he did was work, work, and work. Her attitude was starting to show through her expressions "Robin, you should look at her while she speaks" Starfire spoke hearing him reply "Don't call me that, I am Nightwing, remember" Cyborg didn't say anything, he stood there waiting along with the now silent, pouting Starfire.

Last edited by Whispering Whispers; 02-11-2013 at 03:56 PM..

Rei Ann

Old 02-11-2013, 01:07 AM

Raven glared at his back. Could he at least look at her. What the hell had happened to him over the years. It's like he had turned into Batman, but even Batman was willing to listen. Raven clenched her fists, she was not in the mood for that. "Dude relax." Beastboy said to Nightwing. Raven quickly cross the distance between her and Nightwing, she grabbed him turned around and shove him into a chair. "This is the last place I want to be right now, but I have no choice. Now you are going to shut up, sit there and listen and actually look at me while I speak." She demanded of him.

She didn't give him a moment to protest. " About 6 years ago, you know what happened between us. What you don't know is that, I ended up pregnant, with your child. I've tired to tell you for years, but someone never wants to listen. Well Slade had kidnapped her, and I need you help, everyone's help to find her." Raven said. She pulled out a picture of her child and handed it to him.

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-11-2013, 02:13 AM

Nightwing faced her, his facial expression unreadable, and he listened to whatever she needed to say that was important. He figured it was important, but, he couldn't look at her- 'Wait what did she say?' the thought passed through his mind as he heard Starfire yelp in surprise "You have a child with him?" she sounded a bit less surprised now as Cyborg crossed his arms muttering "Finally" under his breath rolling his eyes. It was about time he knew the truth.

Nightwing looked at the picture unable to speak as he also remembered she spoke about Slade "Wait, Slade's back?" after all these years, the villain was able to stay hidden away from the Titans, all of them and still was able to hunt them down afterwards. "What's her name?" he asked spinning the chair back to the computer bringing up all the information on Slade from the past and even up to now. Nightwing still tried to learn about what happened to Slade after Raven had defeated her father.

Rei Ann

Old 02-11-2013, 02:24 AM

"Dude..wait!?! You and Nightwing?" Beastboy exclaimed shocked. Raven shot him a glare. "This wasn't the way I wanted you to find out." She told Nightwing. The last thing she wanted to do was tell him, in front of all their friends, and then give him no time to deal with it because they had to go save her. She looked at Cyborg,"You know I've tried." She whispered to him. Yet each time she contacted him, he said something that caused her to not say anything.

Raven nodded,"He attacked us at my home. I was knocked out, and when I awoke he had taken her and was gone." She informed them. Raven took a deep breath before speaking. "Mary Roth Grayson." She told him. Beastboy looked at Cyborg,"Wait did you know about this the whole time?" Why hadn't Raven told any of them besides Cyborg. He was not please to hear that Slade was back. It wasn't fair, he kept coming back and Terra was still gone.

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-11-2013, 03:56 PM

Cyborg put his hands up in defense "Hey, when you don't need to know, you don't need to know" he said going to the computer scooting Nightwing off to talk to Raven while he brought up all the information they had before on Slade and all the information they had been gathering over the years. Lately it had been kind of a hobby to look up things on Slade and find out what he really was. "So we need to find out where he is, we will talk later about this" his cold tone kicked in, he wasn't happy about finding out six years later that he had a daughter and never knew about it.

Slade had put the child in a room, unsure if she was like her mother or father; the room was to keep powers or energies to a minimum without realization. "Hello child" he said walking into the room with his hands behind his back; she would be in a big room suited for a kid with a large around bed, the room was supposed to be fit for her mother if that ever succeeded because the Teen Titans were just brats at the time.

Rei Ann

Old 02-11-2013, 07:34 PM

"Dude..."Beastboy whined. He went and sat down, he wasn't sure how to take this information. It was hard to think of Raven as a mother. 'Will we really, or will you keep avoiding talking to me, like you have for the last 6 years.' She thought. She nodded, she glanced at Starfire. She did feel bad about revealing it like this. She knew that once upon a time Nightwing and Starfire were dating. She wasn't sure if they were now, but she knew this had to crush her friend.

Mary had woke up in a room not her own. She looked around scared, where was she? Where was her Mommy. The last thing she remembered was a strange man attacking. When Slade walked in, Mary shrank back as if trying to put more distance between them. "Where is my mommy?" She asked. Did he hurt her Mommy?

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-12-2013, 01:25 AM

Starfire stood there looking out the big glass window staring onto the city they had protected for so many years. When she heard they had a child together, she threw away that stubborn mood of hers, and hugged Raven seeing the picture Nightwing held "Oh this is glorious friends" she said cheerfully like she normally spoke. Cyborg looked back at the others and then the screen again "I will keep the search up for Slade, in the meantime it might take some time to locate him, why don't we have dinner?" Cyborg just figured he could keep a look out for any alerts, there had to be something.

Slade sat on the end of the large bed she was in decorated with stuffed animals, he first had to gain her trust, no matter how long that would take. "My dear child, I will not hurt you. Your mother is safe, probably off with her friends" he did't dare say if her mother was looking for her, he had to do this correctly if he was going to create the perfect assistant. "What is your name?" he asked her being nice towards her.

Rei Ann

Old 02-12-2013, 01:34 AM

Raven looked at Starfire surprised, but hugged her friend. She thought Kory would be more upset. Were they no longer together? She didn't know, and she never had asked Victor or the others when they came to visit. Raven shook her head,"I don't want to eat. I'll go into the city and look for some leads." She didn't want to just rely on the computer, and she couldn't sit still and just wait for something to happen.

"Liar! You hurt my Mommy. You're a meanie. I saw you!" Mary yelled at him. She may be scared, but she wasn't one to curl and up cry. "My mommy is looking for me." Mary said. "I'm not telling you." She crossed her arms. Her Mommy told her to never tell strangers things about her, and this was a mean stranger that hurt her.

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-12-2013, 02:09 AM

"I'll come with you, four eyes are better than two" and they probably should talk more about their daughter, not to mention, he wanted to know more about her. "Star, take the south end of the city, Beastboy take the west. We will take the north while Cyborg keeps an eye on the east" he stated as he headed out of the door, he already had everything he needed with him. Starfire nodded not smiling anymore and just went flying out on her own after quickly going back to her room to change. "Titans move out" Nightwing added leaving the building.

"Would it help if I told you my name?" he asked, she probably heard stories about her mother's fighting the bad guys, so he wouldn't use his villain name and stood up "You have everything you would need here, I wouldn't be surprised if your mother was looking for you child" he didn't say anything as he stood by the door, he already knew her name, but, figured he would allow her to tell him. That would be the first step to trust "You must be hungry, will get you something to eat, what would you like?" he was never this nice, but, being mean towards Raven, Terra, and Robin didn't work out all too well. Plus this was a child, almost like dealing with an infant in his eyes.

Rei Ann

Old 02-12-2013, 02:21 AM

Raven nodded that was fine with her. She just wanted to be doing something. She already had tried sensing for Mary, but somehow Slade was blocking that out. How she didn't know but she wanted to find her child, even if she had to tear every building apart to find her child. Beastboy nodded, already in his costume shifted into a bird and headed out. Raven left the building following Nightwing.

Mary looked confused, she didn't understand some of the words he was speaking. He wouldn't be surprised, did the mean he didn't think her Mommy was looking for her, or he expected it? Mary shook her head,"I don't want your stupid food, I want My Mommy!" Mary shouted. She curled up wanting her Mommy to come get her. She didn't want to listen to the stupid man anymore.

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-12-2013, 02:50 AM

They went to the highest part of the city, a really tall building that centered around everything. Nightwing perched on his usual spot over a gargoyle just like Batman had done defending his own city. "What is she like?" Nightwing asked Raven as the silence was a bit too much for him to stand being around her.

"Well, when you are hungry there is a bell next to you, ring it if you need anything. For now, I will take my leave, and as I promised, my name is Slade" he hardly used his villain name which was Deathstroke, that was a name he used to go by all the time, and would be obviously known to pretty much anyone with high standards or not. He left the room closing the door as it was filled with light, games, stuffed animals, and whatever else a kid could ask for including a lot of books. Some that not even the human world had come across. His library, his very own study, was filled with books from the old library that was never used again.

Rei Ann

Old 02-12-2013, 02:58 AM

Raven wanted to roll her eyes at the way he was standing. He had turned into Batman..Or was. She could pick up the signs, Victor had mention that Dick was always working and a few other things. It was strange to see him acting like this. Seems a lot of things changed in the last 6 years. "She's an angel. She's a really good kid, sweet, kind, really smart and so much more. She my pride and joy." Raven told him. Raven scanned the city, if only they could find some lead.

"I don't care." Mary shouted, she was being rude. Something her Mother would normally scold her for, but she didn't have to be nice to the mean man who kidnapped her. "Mommy." Mary whispered before she started to cry. She didn't care about the things surrounding her right now. She just wanted her Mother.

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-12-2013, 03:45 AM

Nightwing smiled "Sounds alot like you" of course he was just giving her a compliment, he figured the child took more after Raven since she was raised by her. "Does she go to school?" or even preschool he wondered as he noticed a few people were out, but, it wasn't dark yet. It was only the evening and the sun would soon set. Nightwing noticed one person who had caught his attention while they were up there.

Slade had left the girl alone locking the door, even if she could get out, it would just be a huge maze for her. He had piles and piles of books all around the place. He left the place, he had a device on him that would let him know if the girl would ring the bell or not, but, he figured she most likely wouldn't. Slade walked out into the city, staying within the shadows, even if the titans would spot him, he would find his own way to get away. He first had to test their new abilities, it had been so long since a good battle was fought.

Rei Ann

Old 02-12-2013, 03:56 AM

"Well she's five, so she goes to Kindergarten right now." Raven told him. It was a really nice school she went to, Bats had gotten her into the school. Something about wanting the best for his granddaughter, and thing being one of the few things he could do. Raven didn't mention it to him, because how do you tell someone that their own father knew he had a kid but he didn't. Heck even his bestfriend knew. Of course Wally had figured it out. He took one look at Mary and called Raven out on it. Raven hadn't noticed anything yet.

Mary had cried her self to sleep. She was still on the bed on the same spot where Slade had left her. Beastboy radio in, telling Nightwing that he hadn't spotted anything in the area that he was sent to look, but he was going to look around some more.

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-12-2013, 04:28 PM

"Does she know about me?" Nightwing asked watching this one figured in front of him stare at him directly, he wasn't \mistaken, the figure knew he was up there. "Alright, Beastboy" and he took his hand off the radio while jumping down "Got him, let's go Raven!" he didn't have time to waste on questions now as he allowed gravity to pull him down to the ground and at the last minute he used one of his graveling hooks to slow his fall and land on the ground standing now in front of Slade. "Hello there boy" Slade said in amusement, Slade worked alone, that is how he got things done, but, there was something far more different from him right now.

Rei Ann

Old 02-13-2013, 01:49 AM

"No..well sort of, she knows a lot about you, knows she got her name from you...even knows Bats..but I didn't know how to tell her everything." Raven admitted, how do you tell your child about her father and then explain to her why he wasn't there. How they weren't together, because he didn't feel the same way for her, and how she was to scared to tell him. Raven eyes narrowed when she spotted Slade. "Azarath Metrion Zinthos" She disappeared and appeared behind Slade. "Where is she" She demanded.

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-13-2013, 03:04 AM

Slade shook his head disappointingly "Not so soon, the game wouldn't be as much fun otherwise" and he disappeared from in front of her to off to the side "Now is that a way to greet an old friend" he lied as he obviously was toying with their heads again. Nightwing attacked him throwing discs at him as he started close combat. It was his best way to attack him and the best thing he could do considering his talents. "Give her back to us" Nightwing yelled out while fighting him.

Last edited by Whispering Whispers; 02-14-2013 at 04:56 AM..

Rei Ann

Old 02-13-2013, 03:33 AM

"Tell me where my daughter is" Raven demanded. She was not in the mood to play whatever game Slade was up to. Raven wanted her daughter now. She glared harshly at the man. "Azarath Metrion Zinthos" She chanted, as he moved to avoid Nightwing's attack, she used her powers to have two hands appear from a raven and grasp him tightly. "Tell me." Raven's eyes flashed red for a moment.

Whispering Whispers
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 02-13-2013, 08:15 PM

Slade being caught within her powers "You can torture me, you can even try to kill me, but, not only do I not fear death nor you, I won't die" he smirked, he hadn't believed in death anymore, if Raven's father couldn't kill him, then certainly she couldn't nor anyone else. "If you want your daughter back, then you'll learn to play my little game" he knew not to say his full plan, he wasn't like most villains, just talk, talk, and talk about what they were going to do. No. I real villain doesn't do that and obviously he wasn't like most villains out there that were jokes and outcasts trying to prove something. He had nothing to prove.

"Such a sweet child, already she trusts me" he disappeared from her grasps in a puff of grey smoke "I have learned alot more from this child as well as before I came back to take what is rightfully mine. And I will not let you intervene with my plans" of course he had already stated that, but, right now he was more focused on the magic he learned over the years. "Enough time has passed, you granted me with something I never thought would happen" and with that he disappeared like magic, just like the Cheshire cat. "If you don't want your daughter to be harmed, then play the game" of course there wasn't much of a game, just find the child and that's that. But, what did he really have in mind? No one except him would know the answer to that.

Nightwing had attacked him within that time, but, failed. He slammed his fist into a brick building near him "Damnit" he hated losing more than anything, and now he felt like this was all his fault because he never let Raven explain about the child. He ignored her for six long years and he really wished he hadn't, because then they could have kept the child protected and safe together. He didn't know what all to talk about now to Raven though, he already figured out he had a child with her, and that this child probably didn't know he was the father. "We should head back" he stated talking to the headset he wore on his head saying "Cyrbog any luck?" Cyborg responded "Not since he fought you both, something is keeping me from finding him, and I'm not sure what" Nightwing sighed "Let's just get back, knowing Slade he would be long gone by now, and there isn't any point in wasting our energy" they would need to fight the villain later on.

Last edited by Whispering Whispers; 02-14-2013 at 04:56 AM..

Rei Ann

Old 02-14-2013, 01:41 AM

Raven eyes were still red when she spoke,"There are things worse than death." She informed Slade. She would do what she had to in order to get her daughter back. Raven didn't want to play games,"No!, Give me my daughter back!" She ordered. Raven wasn't willing to play some game. She was angry, she wanted her child back. "That's a lie!" Raven told him, there was no way that her child trusted him. No way, Mary knew better and had scene him attack them. Though the longer he hand her child the longer their was a chance of stock-hold syndrome taking a hold of her child.

Raven was angry, she had him in her grasp and he disappeared. Like he was apart of the League of Shadows. Her emotions were boiling over, she felt so angry. She wanted to scream when he disappeared. She barely heard the words that Nightwing and Cybrog were saying. She took some steps away from him, and she screamed loudly and filled with anger. Her powers outlashed and nearby Lightposts and windows exploded.