MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast
Send a message via AIM to MissJiff

Old 02-22-2013, 04:09 AM

"Cooooome ooooon~" Ty wiggled slightly at the end of the ally. "The old justice hall is a few more blocks~" She had been excited for this trip for a while and hadn't stopped bugging Dru about it since it was brought up. "I'm gonna take a bunch of pictures~" She was such a nerd. "I hope they don't mind if I take pictures..." She rubbed her cheek. "I'd hate to have to sneak around and do it.." She tapped her cheek and grinned. Ty turned back to Dru before she continued out onto the side walk turning a bit so she could walk down the road.

A large amount of flashing lights caught her eye. She stopped, spinning around on her heel staring at an arcade. "Well...maybe few minutes in here won't hurt my nerd trip..They have vending machines too. I'm thirsty."

Last edited by MissJiff; 02-22-2013 at 04:11 AM..

OokamiD
Overworked Artist
Send a message via AIM to OokamiD

Old 02-22-2013, 04:14 AM

Dru sighed softly and shook her head. It wasn't so strange for her friend to get distracted by pretty pretty lights and 8-bit noises. She stretched her arms over her head her thumb in the middle of a book keeping her place. "Alright." She smirked and pulled her bookmark out from the front of her book to save her place where her thumb was. She closed the book and tucked it under her arm. Yes it may have been dangerous to walk and read in the middle of a strange city, but she was very good at multitasking when it came to books.

She peered into the arcade, frowning slightly. "This place looks deserted. Was there some crisis or two for one pizza somewhere?" She looked over one of the machines, it didn't look dusty. Dru looked to the counter, the clerk was half asleep, not even noticing the girls. She let out a low whistle. "Hnn, so lively." She droned and turned to her friend. "You pick a game, I'll get some drinks." She made her way to the vending machine looking over the choices quietly. There wasn't much of a variety, but they'd make do. She exchanged bills for bottled water and wandered off to look for Ty.

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-22-2013, 04:15 AM

Once inside Ty placed her hands behind her back scanning the room. It was weird to see such a popular place empty. "It is Saturday...right? I figured this place would be really crowded." The only voices she heard other then hers and Dru were two voices in the back. She moved into the large open area looking for a game to settle into. "Let's see here...there's so many choices.." Her nose twitched as she sat down at a fighting game since her friends had harassed her to learn how to play on an arcade stick until she was good. She held onto the stick and rested her fingers above the buttons until the computer started the match.

"Dude. I didn't cheat. I don't NEED to cheat to beat you at this. You're terrible..." One of the only other two people in the arcade spoke up. "It's a strategy game. It's the worst thing you could have picked to vs me in." He glance up at his friend and sighed. "You really weren't thinking were you?" He had noticed the two girls walk in but he didn't say anything. He figured they were probably waiting on their boyfriends since girls didn't usually get into video games.

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-22-2013, 04:21 AM

She blinked a bit listening to the groaning and shouting coming from the back, immediately her mind slipped to something else. She shook her head and scowled softly looking at her friend and slid the icy bottle of water against the back of her neck. "Way to start without me jerk." She ducked out of the way of any retaliation and looked over at the screen. She inserted a few coins and waited for her to finish her match before it went to the character select screen so she could play too.

"Ugh! Dude! You totally cheated, being a boy genius means you automatically cheated!" He leapt forward grabbing his friend in a headlock and ruffled his hair he blinked a bit and looked to where he heard talking, listening harder he grinned. "Ladies...?" He released his friend and snuck around the other side to get a better look. His mind didn't jump to the same conclusion as the younger boy. His brain was hardwired for flirting, no matter if his quarry was taken or not.

Her back stiffened slightly as she scowled a bit. Movement near by put her a bit on edge, she couldn't play how she normally would, which was the only way she could actually beat her friend. She sighed and put her hands on the buttons and the stick, huffing softly to herself about being spied on and not being able to continue her book if she had to actually do all the work- most of it was jumbled in a soft annoyed growl to herself.

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-22-2013, 04:22 AM

The cold feeling on her neck made her yelp and almost lose her game. "Hey~ I almost lost thanks to you..." She turned and stuck her tongue out. "Do you know how annoying this game is on hard?" She snorted. "The NPC's are WAY to OP." She didn't start a new game against the computer and waited for Dru instead. She glanced out of the corner of her eye for a second just to see movement and chuckled. This game wouldn't be very hard then since Dru couldn't cheat.

"Argh! Hey! Watch the brain. I don't want you damaging it...I'd hate to ever lose to you." He grumbled for a moment and raised his eyebrow when he wasn't in a headlock anymore. "Uh...Wally?" He walked up behind him and peeked over his shoulder. "You're not thinking what I think you're thinking...are you?" He placed a hand on his face and groaned. "Don't get us kicked out. If you get in trouble I don't know you."

She waited for the count down to stop before she started moving her character around the screen and pressing buttons to make combos she knew.

Last edited by MissJiff; 02-22-2013 at 04:29 AM..

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-22-2013, 04:31 AM

She got more and more agitated as the game went on, slamming buttons harder then necessary. She knew all the combos in her head, her fingers just wouldn't cooperate, so she spammed certain moves while moving around wildly. Her strategy... don't get hit. It didn't work very well. She whined softly to no one in particular. "Go away...."

"Dude, chill." he grinned and stepped out from his hiding spot watching the two play. He smirked and raised an eyebrow. "I get winner?" He chimed in playfully looking over at the two before waving his hand. "You can play against whoever loses." He chuckled looking over to his friend. "Only fair since I'd kick your ass in this game anyway."

Losing the first round, managing to distract Ty the second by nudging her to look at the boy talking to them, then failing the third round. She sighed and pushed away from the game. "Not my kind of thing anyway.." She blinked and looked over to the other boy. "I guess you're my new partner huh?" She smirked tilting her head. "Go easy on me?"

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-22-2013, 04:33 AM

Ty chuckled listening to her friend slam her fingers on the buttons. "I'm sure these buttons take enough abuse as it is." Ty did her best to avoid the spamming moves until she got an opening. "Aww you know I still love you" She chuckled and tilted her head after the game had ended. She turned her head and smiled finally getting a good look at the guy that had been talking to them. Her cheeks darkened before she looked back down at the buttons quietly. "I guess I get to play against you...?"

"Oh shut up! This game has no strategy to it. You just button mash until you kill the other person." He placed his hands in his pockets looking over at Dru and raised his eyebrow. "It's alright. We don't have to actually play. I'd rather enjoy watching him get his ass kicked or getting a drink. I could go for a soda. Should we leave these two to their pointless game?" He looked down at her book. "I feel like you'd rather be reading that anyway."

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-22-2013, 04:36 AM

She smiled softly scratching her cheek. "Well, yeah, but I can multitask pretty well." She grinned. "I can even beat her when no one's around." Dru looked over at her friend and smirked watching her ears redden. "We're suppose to be going to the Hall, but she got distracted by the lights and noise. She's not one to turn down a good game." She shrugged her shoulders and cracked her back. "I don't think she'd take too well to me just leaving." She paused looking over at the line of racing games then back to him. "I don't suppose you drive do you?"

He smirked and waved his hand. "You're just mad because you're not fast enough to beat me." He looked over at Ty and smirked before looking over at the screen. "I wouldn't have pegged you as the fighting type. Do you always go to arcades to beat up boys or am I special?" He glanced at her again chuckling softly looking at her face redden. "Maybe I am special after all..."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-22-2013, 04:38 AM

"You beat her when no ones around..?" He raised his eyebrow chuckling slightly. "I see." He pushed up his sunglasses looking over at Wally. "I beat him in everything else so I guess he can have one game he's better at then me." He shrugged. "You're heading to the Hall of Justice?" He looked out o the arcade for a second and chuckled. "I guess I could have figured. Most people come here to see it. So I guess that means you aren't from around here? People who live in the city don't go to see it." He turned his head looking over at the racing game. "A little." He walked over and leaned against the seat. "I could go for a race or so."

Ty blinked and stared up at him for a moment. "Not a fighting type huh? What kind of person did you peg me for?" She turned back to the screen and shifted in her seat. She coughed a bit and placed her hands back on the buttons. "I haven't beaten you yet." She stared off to the side away from him. "So are we going to play or not..?"

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-22-2013, 04:56 AM

"No, we're from farther north. She decided she needed to have a nerdgasm, so here we are." She smirked and slid into one of the seats looking up at him. "Good, because I'm going to kick your butt." She grinned and set her book in her lap and her hands on the wheel. She waited for him to get settled before she put in her coins. The bottom of her left pant leg ceased to exist as a small shikigami maneuvered itself onto the pedal. She couldn't do anything with the steering yet until the game started. He wouldn't be focused on what she was doing so long as she was beating him, or so she assumed based on how he acted with his friend. She was looking forward to getting to read a bit more in her book.

He smirked, "A lover, not a fighter..?" He teased playfully and nodded. "True you haven't beaten me yet, but lets make it interesting. If I win you buy me ice cream, if you win I'll buy you ice cream. How does that sound?" No one could resist ice cream. He placed his hands on the controls, selecting his character before looking over at her. "It's counting down, what's your answer Babe?"

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-22-2013, 05:00 AM

"Oh cool. Where bouts?" He laughed a bit and shook his head. "I have a friend like that.." He pointed back at Wally before he sat down into the seat and turned back to her. "Ready when you are." He placed his hands on the wheel watching the screen but what she didn't know was that he was very good at noticing things people weren't suppose it. He was Robin after all being raised by batman had it's perks. He noticed her pant leg but he kept his eyes on the screen. "I like your shirt." He smirked as the race started and be began driving.

"I'm just a gamer." She smiled watching the screen after she picked her character. She bit her lip looking over at him. "Ice cream? I guess that sounds like a fair deal." She looked back at the screen quickly after he called her babe. Her face was beat red but she refused to lose. She tried to keep herself focused as she pressed the buttons to make combos. She really wanted ice cream and she wouldn't lose to a boy no matter how cute he was!

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-22-2013, 05:17 AM

"Upstate New York, by the capitol." She smirked a bit. "Thanks.." She murmured, unsure it it was suppose to catch her off guard or not. She was well aware that her shirt had the batman emblem on it. If she was going on this trip she might as well geek out a bit too. She steered at the beginning of the race, the shikigami pressing the pedal. in the first turn the wheel was out of her hands another shikigami formed on her knee, only about as large as her hand but it moved the wheel over it's head without being able to see the screen.

She kept her hands at the wheel, her grip loose enough for it to move between her hands as she glanced over at him to make sure he wasn't watching. She could make them disappear just as quickly as they formed, but it would be her that would give them away, unless they ran into something a bit more dire. But beating someone in an arcade game, she'd be more likely to blow her cover then Ty. "I like your shades, but don't you think it's a bit dark in here for sunglasses?" She murmured returning her attention to the screen. She wouldn't drop her hands yet, she had to be sure he was focused on the game first.

He smirked blocking when she attacked and hitting her in between her moves, slowly chipping away at her health meter. He chuckled softly as her cheeks darkened. "You look like you're getting overheated..." He flashed a sly grin. "Is it hot in here, or is it just me?" he noted her necklace and looked back at the screen. "Nice piece of jewelry you've got there..."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-22-2013, 05:18 AM

"Albany area huh?" He nodded as he watched his screen. "I've never been there." He was rather focused on the game but he could tell what was going on next to him without even having to look. He wasn't sure why she was doing what she was doing until a few minutes into the race. It seemed she wanted to read her book instead of race. He was right after all she'd rather read them game. Robin chuckled to himself and shook his head but kept his eyes on the screen. If this girl had powers he wondered if her friend knew about them or if she had powers of her own. He'd have to tell Wally about it later or at least ask him if he saw anything funny.

Once she spoke he listened but kept his attention on his screen. "I guess but the dark doesn't really bother me. I guess you could say I see better."

She hated that fact that he was getting to her. She wasn't going to lose though. He got distracted whenever he went to talk to her. She took advantage of that going as her character attacked his. "It is getting a bit warm.." She did feel herself heating up but it was more from her blushing. Mel didn't need to look down to know what he was talking about. She wore a necklace with the Flashes symbol on it. "Thanks. He's my favorite superhero." She took the chance to really give it her all and completely focus on attacking him. She wasn't about to lose and waste all of her hours practicing.

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-22-2013, 05:31 AM

She relaxed a bit and smiled to herself opening her book as her car sped ahead of his from a short cut and drove ahead taking his lead. She turned the page casually crossing her legs as she leaned back in the seat. Yes she was rather careless, but most normal people wouldn't have questioned her actions they would have blamed something else, like the lighting or they had mistaken something her sikigami's did for her moving. It wouldn't occur to her how observant her new playmate was.

He frowned softly and huffed a bit. "Are you sure he's your favorite? Don't you like anyone a bit better then him? Doesn't he have a sidekick? Don't you like him?" He was hardly paying attention to the match now, more focused on getting her answer. A bit shallow, but he liked getting his ego stroked every once an a while.

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-22-2013, 05:46 AM

Once she leaned back in her seat and began reading Robin raised his eyebrow watching her out of the corner of his eye. He had gotten so distracted by what she was doing his car crashed into the wall and exploded. "Ah...oops." He coughed. "Stupid wheel..these things never work after everyone gets to use them." He didn't want her knowing he noticed what was going on. He leaned back in the seat and laughed. "I guess you win." He rubbed the back of his head before he turned to her. "Good race?"

Ty didn't look away from her screen but she raised his eyebrow when his character pretty much stopped moving. She smiled to herself and finished him off before she knew it was safe to look away from the screen. "You mean Kidflash?" She nodded a bit. "I guess he's pretty cool. I can't really say since I've never met either of them. My opinion is from their interviews on TV."

Last edited by MissJiff; 02-22-2013 at 06:01 AM..

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-22-2013, 06:07 AM

She blinked looking up, her shikigami's reforming into her pants. She smirked and nodded, shifting in her seat, her shirt changing slightly, the emblem now the Superman S. She tilted her head and smirked before getting out of her seat wordlessly and making her way over to Ty. "Did you kick his ass?" She grinned throwing an arm around her shoulder.

He blinked a bit trying to remember how he may have came off in any interviews, he smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "I've seen him around, he's pretty cool..." He looked at the screen and groaned. "What? Aw, man today is not my day is it?" He slumped over slightly, "Damn, guess I owe you ice cream then huh?"

"Oh, ice cream sounds good right now." She grinned and nudged her friend raising an eyebrow playfully before dropping her arm. "Though, we're suppose to be heading to the hall before it closes..." She tilted her head. "So do you want your winnings now or take a rain check?" Maybe you can get his number if you're not too shy, come on... you can do it.

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-22-2013, 06:08 AM

Robin shook his head and stood up before he turned back to her and blinked raising his eyebrow. Wasn't her shirt just..when did it...what the hell was going on. He wasn't sure how she actually changed her clothes but he figured it had something to do with her power. He placed his hands back into his pockets and followed her back over to the other two. "You lost? Good job...and weren't you just bragging on how good you were?"

"You're luckier then me. I wish I could see them just around the city." She nodded looking up to her friend. "I do get ice cream." She looked back over to Wally before she frowned. "Oh that's right! I don't want to miss it. I guess I'll have to take a rain check on the ice cream.." She stood up and stared off to the side. "Maybe...some other time?" She wasn't bold enough to just ask him for his number.

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-22-2013, 06:23 AM

He smirked. "Got a cellphone on ya Babe?" He held out his. "I'll give you mine if you give me yours..." He looked over at Robin and scowled. "Oh shut up, I got distracted by the pretty girl." He smirked. "She likes the Flash."

She leaned over to Ty's ear. "Gosh, make-out already..." She sidestepped away and nudged her forward. "Your cell dummy, give him your cell..." She grinned softly, while her chest was pressed to Mel's back, the emblem changed back to Batman, she turned to face Robin. "Is he always this 'smooth' or is this an off day for him?"

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-22-2013, 06:27 AM

Ty blinked staring at him for a moment. "Cell...? Oh!" She blushed after Dru nudged her. "Yeah..I'm sorry." She tugged her phone out and held it up to him smiling. "Here you go."

"Oh the Flash huh? Yeah he's pretty cool..not like his lame sidekick...flashboy was it?" He shook his head and turned back to Dru before his eyebrow twitched. She did it again! Now it was back to batman! "He's never smooth..ever." He chuckled. "This is as far as he's ever gotten with a girl."

"My names Ty...by the way." She blushed more rubbing her cheeks trying to calm herself down. She should be better once she got away from him though she wasn't sure how much she actually wanted to.

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-22-2013, 06:45 AM

She smirked. "Hn, very smooth, asking for her number when he didn't even know your name.. sure is a keeper..." She teased and paused for a moment. "Hun... now you take his cell and put your number in it..."

His eyebrow twitched. "Kid Flash..." he put his number in. "I'm Wally." He looked over at Robin and growled softly. "At least KidFlash is better then Batman's sidekick."

"Pfffft, Robin's hot." She smirked and shrugged her shoulders. "Just sayin'..."

"KidfFash is hotter!"

She sighed and swung her arm over Ty's shoulder. "Why do you always go for the gay ones...?"

"I'm not-... really, I'm not... I like boobs!"

"...."

"I'll shut up now."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-22-2013, 06:47 AM

She took his phone and put her number in it before she handed it back to him and took her phone. "I...guess I'll...give you a call..when I'm done at the Hall...?" She gulped and pushed her glasses up a little shifting.

Robin raised his eyebrow looking over at Dru. "You think Robin is hot huh? I'm not into guys or anything but he's pretty cool..."

"Kidflash is cute." Ty smiled. "I like his red hair..." She trailed off realizing Wally was a redhead. She then coughed. "Well we should get going...it was nice meeting the two of you. Come on Dru let's head to the Hall before it closes..." She tugged on her arm before they exited the building.

Once the girls were out of sight he turned to Wally. "Did you notice anything weird about her...?" He pointed in the direction the girls went in. "The one I raced made little familiars out of paper...and the emblem on her shirt changed twice!"

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-22-2013, 06:59 AM

He chuckled handing back her phone. "So you like redheads huh?"

She looked over at Robin and smirked. "Well at least one of our gaydars still works." She yelped softly as she was tugged away. She smirked, turning and waved, her emblem change to the Green Lantern and back to Batman quickly. She smirked again wordlessly and skipped over to Ty falling into step with her friend.

"Dude, I think you're loosing it. They seem pretty normal to me, and I didn't see anyone change their shirt, I think I would have noticed a girl changing in front of me..." he chuckled and patted him on the back. "Chill, what could possibly be wrong with them? I mean come on I got one of their numbers.... Oh my god there's something wrong with them!"

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-22-2013, 07:01 AM

"See! Did you see what she did? Right before she left!?" Robin twitched before he turned back to him. "Come on! I'm going to keep tabs on them. Don't do anything stupid to give us away ok? You're really bad at being stealthy..actually...just run ahead and beat them to the hall...don't follow me." He grinned before he disappeared laughing.

"He was so cute.." She looked down at her phone. "I can't believe I got his number..." She shifted a bit and smiled. "Cute freckles." She stretched a bit as the two walked down the sidewalk and pointed. "Oh! I see it." She smiled and tugged on her arm. She dragged her over to the large building peeking though one of the windows.

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-22-2013, 07:08 AM

"Yeah yeah..." He chuckled and darted off.

She huffed softly as the wind picked up, straightening out her hair. She smirked playfully. "Too bad he's gay~"

He smirked talking into the communicator. "Dude, did you hear that? She thinks I'm cute!" He skidded to a stop near the hall and got changed out of sight. "Well she did want to meet me, I can't let her down... She thinks I'm cute!" he grinned and chuckled pulling down his goggles over his eyes, strolling a little too casually towards the Hall.

She smirked softly and shook her head. Maybe she was taking it too far, she swore he noticed, but she didn't get much more then a twitch out of him. She sighed and shook her head, she knew she'd get scolded by Ty if she found out she was toying with people's heads again.

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-22-2013, 07:09 AM

Since Robin was currently being a ninja he had gotten changed into his costume. He wouldn't have admitted this to anyone but he was a little excited that she thought he was hot so he was doing the exact same thing Kid was doing. He chuckled sitting at the top of the hall. "I think she wants to meet your uncle more then you."

Ty was too busy staring at the inside of the hall to notice Kid right away. "I wish we could go inside..." She turned to Dru and blinked before she stopped and stared. "It's....it's..." She gulped tugging on Dru's arm again. "It's KidFlash." She then raised her eyebrow watching Robin jump down next to him. "And Robin."