MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast
Send a message via AIM to MissJiff

Old 03-04-2013, 07:37 AM

"Same here." He chuckled and walked with her back towards her room. "I can meet you in the library if you'd like or I can meet you back here." He watched her and waited for her answer.

She smiled taking his hand and stood up but she didn't really feel like letting go. "I can't wait to clean off." She tugged him back towards her room before she turned to him. "See you in a little bit...?"

OokamiD
Overworked Artist
Send a message via AIM to OokamiD

Old 03-04-2013, 07:41 AM

She nodded. "I'll meet you in the library." She smirked and made her way into her room closing the door wordlessly. She gathered a set of sleeping clothes and went into the bathroom. She hummed softly as she rinsed off, relaxing in the hot water, trying to get the soreness out of her body.

He chuckled and nodded. "Meet you in the kitchen, I'll see about warming up some left overs." He smirked and kissed her forehead before dashing away to shower himself. He'd have to swipe a pair of Dick's clothes, it would be faster then going home and getting doing everything there. He'd probably have to go home tonight, certain that Batman could only put up with so much from him.

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 03-04-2013, 07:44 AM

"See you there." He watched her close the door before he placed his hands in his pockets heading back to his own room to get showered and cleaned up. He rubbed his shoulder a bit as he stepped into the shower to clean up. He finished a little bit later and grabbed some clean clothes getting dressed and then heading to the library to wait for Dru.

"Ok." She blushed after he kissed her forehead. She watched him dash away. Once he was gone she closed her door and moved over to the bathroom getting undressed and turned the water on. "My back and arms hurt." She grumbled and then stepped under the hot water. "That's better."

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 03-04-2013, 07:48 AM

He hijacked some clothes from Robin's room while he was in the shower and went to one of the empty rooms near by to clean up. The clothes were a bit tight but they made him presentable to be seen in public. He made his way into the kitchen, looking for things to warm up.

She sighed softly stepping out of the shower and getting dressed in a long T-Shirt and a pair of sweatpants. she hummed as she brushed her hair and dried it with a blow dryer. Taking a bit longer then necessary but it wasn't going to be fun going to sleep with wet hair. Once she was done she tied her hair up in a high ponytail and made her way to the library, pausing for a moment outside her door as she wiggled her does in the carpet. "Hnn, soft..." She giggled and skipped down the hall to the Library.

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 03-04-2013, 07:52 AM

Once she was done in the shower she dried her hair off as best as she could since she didn't want to wait to blow dry it. She was hungry. Opening her bedroom door she moved over to her dressed and get changed putting a tank top and shorts on. Ty then grinned a bit opening her door and heading down the hall into the kitchen spotting Wally and grinned. "I feel much better now."

Dick was sitting in the chair with his hands behind his head yawning. He closed his eyes since he figured she'd get there eventually. Training tired him out a bit so he'd sleep pretty well.

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 03-04-2013, 08:01 AM

He chuckled softly and smiled. "Well I'm glad to hear that." he gave her a plate of food, making one for himself before heading over to the dinning room. He smirked and shook his head. "I should go home tonight after you've gone to bed. Being in Dick's pants feels... weird... " He smirked and shook his head munching on his food.

She peeked in the door watching him with his eyes closed. She tilted her head and made her way over to the chair watching him for a bit before she reached over and lifted his shirt looking at his stomach. She smiled contently to herself, not really noticing that he wasn't actually asleep.

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 03-04-2013, 08:07 AM

Ty took a plate from him and smiled. "Thanks." She followed him to the dinning room and sat down with him as she ate. She was glad she had cooked before cause she would have hated to wait for food to cook. "I guess it's weird not sleeping in your own bed." She sighed. "I miss my bed.." She then raised her eyebrow before she giggled a little covering her mouth.

When he felt a hand on his shirt he opened his eyes spotting her. He watched her for a moment since she was staring at his stomach. "See something you like?" He grabbed her hand pulling her onto his lap gently.

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 03-04-2013, 08:08 AM

She yelped and blinked at him as she laughed softly. "Nah, just inspecting the merchandise... I am paying for it after all... Which reminds me..." She smirked and leaned in closer. "Don't I have another payment due soon?"

He laughed softly and smiled. "Well I'm sure if you brought it up they could bring your bed here so you're more comfortable."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 03-04-2013, 08:11 AM

"Oh I see." He tilted his head up and raised his eyebrow. "And what do you think about your merchandise?" He leaned forward a bit and nodded. "You have a few due...training made you late on your payment."

She shook her head. "No it's fine. I don't want to bother anyone. It's not really important." She pushed her glasses up a little and then finished eating. She was polite and brought her dish into the kitchen and washed it. She walked back out and looked over at him placing her hands behind her back. "....Wanna go watch another movie..?"

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 03-04-2013, 08:20 AM

"Hnn, darn those late fees..." She smirked and kissed him, paying off her late fees and then some.

He smirked as he raised an eyebrow, clearing his dish. "Watch a movie or" He held up two fingers on each hand and air quoted, "'watch' a movie?"

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 03-04-2013, 08:22 AM

"You may hate them...but I certainly love late fees.." He grinned happily excepting his payment and late fees along with some extra things.

Ty pushed up her glasses a bit and giggled, only grinning before she darted off down the hall, running to her room.

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 03-04-2013, 08:29 AM

He grinned, chuckling softly. " I see, 'watching' it is then." He ran after her and grinned scooping her up before depositing her on the couch restarting the movie they were watching earlier, and picked up where they left off before they were interrupted.

~*~

As the week passed with more training then she would have liked and in proportion too little 'payments' for her liking she woke up, rubbing her eyes slightly, cursing the curtain she would always forget to close the night before and paused, covering her eyes as a flash went off. She glowered and drew the curtains closed before she made her way quickly to the opposite side of the room to the intercom. "Alfred.... could you please tell me why there's a reporter at my window taking pictures of me while I sleep?"

"Is there?" he frowned softly as he sighed and shook his head, continuing his reply. "Master Bruce had set up an interview later today for the two of you to explain why you'd be staying at the manor. I can only assume that those photographers are not from the news paper but those of the tabloids who got wind of Miss Melissa and your interviews."

"Right, that's the whole.. internship thing, isn't it?"

"Yes'm, Shall I call someone to remove them from the property for you?"

"Well if Dick was in the dining room when I called you, I'm going to take a wild guess and say he isn't there anymore... So I don't think that will be necessary, but you may want to tell Bruce that for being batman, his security at the front gate is a bit weak."

"Shall I disregard you said that ma'am?"

"Yes please, thank you Alfred."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 03-04-2013, 08:37 AM

Ty didn't mind the training she knew she had to learn to defend herself. It was the not spending a lot of time with Wally she didn't like. Bruce always sent him home after a few hours. Her nose twitched and grumbled to the voices outside of her window. Ty whined and sat up rubbing her eyes. She had been able to shut her blinds but they always seemed to be able to find a way through. She grumbled before she went off to hide and get changed in the bathroom. "I don't wanna go back out there..."

Dick tried to keep his composure as he told the reporters they had to leave. "You can ask questions at the interview like everyone else. Now please leave the property." He watched them leave and rolled his eyes before he turned to her window and grinned a bit.

Once she didn't hear voices Ty opened the bathroom door a crack. "Yay~ I'm safe!"

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 03-05-2013, 02:00 AM

She laughed softly and opened the window. "Hm, my hero." She smirked. "Now what was your name again? Bluejay? No.. Sparrow...? That can't be right.. hnn.. I know, Ostrich! Thank you Ostrich, how ever shall I repay you?" She stuck out her tongue playfully and waved her hand. "Get inside before they catch you doing something Bruce will have to kick your ass for."

He stopped at the gate, noticing the mob of reporters, he rolled his eyes and went around the back, scaling the wall and walking in through the gardens. he sat down at the dining room table and munched on a piece of toast. "Good morning Jeeves."

He sighed softly. "Wallace you know very well that that is not my name."

"I know, it just sounds more butlery then 'Alfred'."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 03-05-2013, 03:17 AM

"Yes Milady." He grinned and moved back into the house and made his way to her room. He knocked on her door and waited quietly. "Is there any further assistance you'll need today...? Can I walk you to breakfast?"

Ty made her way out to the kitchen and smiled. "Morning Alfred~" She stepped behind Wally and leaned down whispering in his ear. "Morning Wallace~" She then sat down and tilted her head grinning a bit.

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 03-05-2013, 03:58 AM

She laughed softly and changed out of her sleeping clothes, using her powers to make herself a sun dress. She tied her hair up and opened the door, smirking softly as she leaned against it. "Well I guess you could, you did save me after all..."

He pouted softly. "H-hey, I thought I told you not to call me that." He whined softly at Ty. "I hate it when people use my full name."

She walked through to the dining room with Dick raising an eyebrow. "But Alfred calls you Wallace all the time."

"Yeah, well he's Alfred... He's the exception to the rule."

"Thank you Sir, my life is now complete I can die happy knowing you will hold me to a higher standard then all others."

"I've got it! Wallace in the dining room with his huge ego!"

He smacked his forehead. "You would bring in a Clue! reference..."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 03-05-2013, 04:23 AM

"I think it's cute~" She giggled.

Dick raised his eyebrow before he smirked. "So I take it she doesn't know your...full name...?" He'd at least be able to hold that over his head for a while.

"Now I have a craving to play a board game.."

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 03-05-2013, 04:41 AM

He glared at him and tossed a banana at his head. "Zip it."

She smirked and raised an eyebrow before grinning at Ty, giving her 'I'll find out later if you want me to look." She sat down and poured herself some hot tea and loaded it up with sugar.

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 03-06-2013, 06:19 AM

She looked over at Dru and shook her head. She figured if she found out she wanted it to be from him. She got some milk and poured it into a glass before she piled some food on her plat and yawned.

He caught the banana and grinned. "Thanks." He sat down in a chair and leaned back. "I hope the reporters stop bothering us after the interview. It's stupid that they have to know everyone about someone who's famous."

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 03-06-2013, 06:31 AM

"Um, last I checked I wasn't famous, I'm just living with a famous person."

"Which in turn makes you famous."

"Well that sucks." She hated being the center of attention. Well maybe not so much Dick's center of attention, but large groups of strangers, she sort of freaked out a bit other things like that. She sipped at her tea, not really hungry.

"Relax, it's easy, you just smile and nod and answer their questions."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 03-06-2013, 06:37 AM

"I can't speak to the public...I get really nervous and jumble my words..." She muttered eating her food quietly. "I don't wanna go..."

"It'll be over before you know it. I'm sure they'll only ask you why Bruce picked you and what you can do. It you get nervous or don't know how to answer a question just look to Bruce. He'd help you out since he's not in costume.." He chuckled

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 03-06-2013, 06:50 AM

She rolled her eyes. "That's reassuring.. you'd think he'd be more inclined to help out being in costume, being a hero and all, but of course he's much nicer without the cowl... Please tell me he isn't standing behind me ready to snap my neck..."

He chuckled softly and reached over taking her hand and stroking the back of it gently. "You'll do fine." he smiled. "If you do good I'll take you out for ice cream again..."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 03-06-2013, 05:36 PM

He shook his head. "No. He's in the bat-cave." He raised his eyebrow. "I'm sure you'll be fine. He wouldn't let you public speak if he didn't think you could do it."

She shifted a bit and smiled. "I'll try..." She didn't think that was going to help though.

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 03-07-2013, 02:37 AM

"Are you sure we can't just have him do all the talking in the beginning and we just stand there looking adorable and nonthreatening?"

"You guys are a threat? Since when?"

"I'm about to be a threat to your manliness if you don't watch it... Bruce has been teaching me a few things..."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 03-07-2013, 06:27 AM

"I don't want to know what he's been teaching you..."

"He's not that bad..." Her nose twitched.