Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 01-27-2015, 12:49 AM

Oh wow, that's pretty... loud but that sounds like a good name for it. It would probably make a great alarm tone for the mornings where I'm especially lazy to get out of bed

CloudDreamer
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-27-2015, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ii-AznGurlDream-ii View Post
@ Maha - Thanks for telling me! I was wondering where that was Being off this site for a couple years made me forget mostly everything ^^;;

@ Ninja - I think I've seen your mule around here before! It's really cute

@Cardinal - I read on their wiki that he died in 1989, I just couldn't remember who I think its a good way of remembering someone, carrying on their legacy as if they are still alive
Oh NinjaCloud is My mule. I'm not her mule. But thanks! :D

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 01-27-2015, 07:45 PM

@ Cloud - I meant your mule, Cloud. I think I got the words all confused

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 01-28-2015, 07:23 AM

Well, I used to be Cherry Flavored Antacid. "X Flavored Y" names were a big fad on Gaia at the time and I so desperately wanted to be one of the cool kids. Then I heard the phrase "cherry-flavored antacids" in a Nirvana song, because grunge phase, and that was that.

After a while I got seriously tired of that name and decided to leave it in the dust. I started using different names when I registered for sites, but I was still stuck with it on Mene. I thought for months about changing it, but didn't want to completely lose whatever recognizability I had by changing it completely. I decided to keep "Cherry" since that's what everyone called me, but I couldn't decide what to put after it (and just plain ol' "Cherry" is already taken). So I spent a good many weeks going "Cherry... what? Cherry what?" and then finally "Cherry... who? OH!"

It's also sort of a self-deprecating joke, like, "who the hell is that? Cherry Who?"

IT'S NOT A DOCTOR WHO REFERENCE, STOP ASKING.

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 01-28-2015, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Who? View Post
Well, I used to be Cherry Flavored Antacid. "X Flavored Y" names were a big fad on Gaia at the time and I so desperately wanted to be one of the cool kids. Then I heard the phrase "cherry-flavored antacids" in a Nirvana song, because grunge phase, and that was that.

After a while I got seriously tired of that name and decided to leave it in the dust. I started using different names when I registered for sites, but I was still stuck with it on Mene. I thought for months about changing it, but didn't want to completely lose whatever recognizability I had by changing it completely. I decided to keep "Cherry" since that's what everyone called me, but I couldn't decide what to put after it (and just plain ol' "Cherry" is already taken). So I spent a good many weeks going "Cherry... what? Cherry what?" and then finally "Cherry... who? OH!"

It's also sort of a self-deprecating joke, like, "who the hell is that? Cherry Who?"

IT'S NOT A DOCTOR WHO REFERENCE, STOP ASKING.
I remember that trend on Gaia! I've seen some pretty inappropriate ones before Cherries are good, especially the real fruit. I used to hate them, but now I can't stop eating them

Liquid Diamond
Ich bin die morgen stern!

Old 01-28-2015, 11:17 PM

Quote:
"I guess I'm an underwater thing,
so I guess I can't take it personally.
I guess I'm an underwater thing,
I'm LIQUID running.
There's a sea secret in me.
It's plain to see that it is rising.
But I must be flowing LIQUID DIAMONDS."
Mine is a song, and those are the chorus lyrics by Tori Amos.
It's about losing loved ones and losing friends, and searching for a need
to be fulfilled and to move on. "Liquid Diamonds" refers to tears.

You cry diamonds... your tears are valuable. Your soul is valuable. And
the diamonds you cry are important enough to fulfill a sense of being alive.

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 01-29-2015, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid Diamond View Post
Mine is a song, and those are the chorus lyrics by Tori Amos.
It's about losing loved ones and losing friends, and searching for a need
to be fulfilled and to move on. "Liquid Diamonds" refers to tears.

You cry diamonds... your tears are valuable. Your soul is valuable. And
the diamonds you cry are important enough to fulfill a sense of being alive.
What beautiful lyrics! I will definitely look him up on YouTube!

As for me, I just wanted a cute name and made this one up (well it could be a real name for all I know). That's pretty much it, nothing exciting, I'm afraid.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 01-29-2015, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ii-AznGurlDream-ii View Post
I remember that trend on Gaia! I've seen some pretty inappropriate ones before Cherries are good, especially the real fruit. I used to hate them, but now I can't stop eating them
Yeah, I think the fact that they were all inappropriate and intended to be cutesy shock factor must have just gone over my head. The great irony of that username, really, is that I've never liked cherry-flavored things that much. I don't mind real cherries too much, but I don't seek them out. And artificially cherry-flavored things tend to just be nasty!

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 02-01-2015, 01:43 AM

@ Liquid - Wow, that went extremely deep, but I like it! Your username is really pretty too

@ Chikyu - That is a really cute name, it kind of reminds me of a Pokemon

@ Cherry - Yeah, I saw a lot of names that started with 'Rainbow Flavored _______'. Of course, all of them were pretty inappropriate, but y'know Cherry flavored medicine is a big no-no for me. I hate it so much, it tastes like poison to me. Especially when you get the medicine from one of those pharmacy stores Liquid medicine is just gross to me, in general...

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 02-01-2015, 04:01 AM

My name comes from when I first joined. I was part of a pre-raid party sent to scope out a couple of Gaia-like sites to see if they were worth a full attack. I picked this site from the list. Picked a name that other anon-trolls would recognize. Found the site to be too small and anal retentive to bother with. Reported back, and kinda forgot the place, only checking in from time to time.
Fast forward to mid-end of college, mostly grew out of my trolling/raiding phase because nobody got time fo that! Came back to RP, and stuck around for good. Dropped 6 O's and 2 ~'s. and voila! ~LONGCAT~

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 02-01-2015, 01:43 PM

@ Long - People on Gaia still troll in the towns, even now. One of the many reasons I quit Gaia in the first place That name is so unique Do you happen to like cats?

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 02-01-2015, 09:29 PM

Longcat is one of the first cat memes too.
I actually do have a cat. Her name is Mallow, and she is all white with dichromatic eyes. Jelly calls her Mini-Long.

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 02-01-2015, 09:51 PM

I remember the longcat meme. I had to Google it, though. xD

Aimless.Wanderer: I noticed you got a name change? :) Are you going to tell us how you came up with this one?

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 02-01-2015, 11:29 PM

@ Ava - I did change my name! I honestly like this one a lot better but I came up with this during my junior year of high school when I was still using Gaia. I was reading something for one of my classes and one of the characters in the book was mentioned as an 'aimless wanderer'. I feel like a vagabond or a Bedouin 'wandering' through life, so to speak. But 'Aimless Wanderer' sounded a lot more poetic to me than 'vagabond' or 'bedouin', and so here's my new name!

ABC
*ChattingUpTheBarmaid

Old 02-02-2015, 04:38 AM

lol im just not that creative of a person :P haha first thing that came to my head but atleast its original

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 02-02-2015, 08:34 AM

ABC reminds me of the Jackson 5.
I can literally hear them singing it now just looking at your username lol

Chikyu
Celestial Potato

Old 02-02-2015, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimless.Wanderer View Post
@ Liquid - Wow, that went extremely deep, but I like it! Your username is really pretty too

@ Chikyu - That is a really cute name, it kind of reminds me of a Pokemon

@ Cherry - Yeah, I saw a lot of names that started with 'Rainbow Flavored _______'. Of course, all of them were pretty inappropriate, but y'know Cherry flavored medicine is a big no-no for me. I hate it so much, it tastes like poison to me. Especially when you get the medicine from one of those pharmacy stores Liquid medicine is just gross to me, in general...
Haha! It does sound like one!

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 02-02-2015, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava The Vampire View Post
ABC reminds me of the Jackson 5.
I can literally hear them singing it now just looking at your username lol
I was about to say that but that is really original. I would have recommended trying to type out the whole alphabet as your username, but that would be really tedious to type Cheers for originality!!

MadhatterMiss
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-05-2015, 02:42 PM

Idk one day it just came to me, and now I literally have it for every site.

sjacklene
I need a life :/

Penpal

Old 02-05-2015, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LONGCAT~ View Post
Longcat is one of the first cat memes too.
I actually do have a cat. Her name is Mallow, and she is all white with dichromatic eyes. Jelly calls her Mini-Long.
I has seen pictures. Mini-long definitely fits her name. haha.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 02-05-2015, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjacklene View Post
I has seen pictures. Mini-long definitely fits her name. haha.
If anyone goes to my memory jar thing they can see pictures of her. That's all I really talk about in my jar. XD

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 02-08-2015, 11:08 PM

@ Longcat - I just saw your memory jar (I had to do a little bit of stalking through your profile to find it ) and your cat is so cute!! Especially her eyes, the green and blue. So adorable!! I would like to have a cat once I settle down somewhere. I don't really know what breed, but a Scottish fold kitten looks cute ^^

Serenitea

Old 02-09-2015, 04:48 AM

It's really neat to hear all the stories. Mine is really simple honestly. I have been rediscovering sailor moon lately and thought I'd try something different than what I usually use at names on sites. So I chose a kick off Princess Serenity. Also, I'm obsessed with tea and drink it often so I thought the spelling was fitting.

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 02-09-2015, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenitea View Post
It's really neat to hear all the stories. Mine is really simple honestly. I have been rediscovering sailor moon lately and thought I'd try something different than what I usually use at names on sites. So I chose a kick off Princess Serenity. Also, I'm obsessed with tea and drink it often so I thought the spelling was fitting.
I remember watching an episode of Sailor Moon a LONG time ago (this was back in 2003-2004ish?) and I haven't really got back to it That's really clever, I like it! I like tea too, especially green tea. I haven't tried any special teas like peppermint tea or anything like that, though my sister brought a pack of orange tea home one time and made some. The taste wasn't so great What kind of teas do you like?

Serenitea

Old 02-09-2015, 10:44 PM

Well, I really enjoy flavored black teas and fruity herbal blends. Anything sweet and flavorful. Caffeine content can also be really great too since I often drink tea as a pick me up. I though it'd be the perfect blend on things that I enjoy for my username!