PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 06-24-2012, 10:20 PM

Valentina wandered about the streets of her new city nervously. Her blue green eyes searched for her apartment number as the sun began to set. It was then she realized that she was in completely the wrong place. This side of town ... There were flashing lights, people walking the streets half naked, and others wandering about drunk already.

A squeak left Valentina as a man bumped into her, and leered at the strawberry blond haired young woman. She looked around with panic in her eyes, and veered away towards one of the nearby buildings. She didn't really care which, as she slipped inside and slammed the door closed behind her.

There was such a crowd within! Valentina gulped as she moved deeper inside and found a table. Someone walked by, asking her if she wanted a drink. Nervously, the young woman showed her ID stating that she was 21, and asked for something nice and smooth. That was when the lights went out, and someone walked onto the stage.

She was beautiful, and graceful, as she began her dance. Though scantily clad, the woman on stage made it look like this was natural, and reverent in a way. It made her regret her plumpness, and wish she had enough discipline to slim down.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 06-25-2012, 01:28 AM

Ash was more or less the outcast only because what he was. There was hardly any nekos living in the city but he didn't care. He loved the city live and had one bad attuide that came with it. Yea he was different from others but he never let that get into his way. His tail sways side to side while he walks into the club. He heard the music playing and saw a woman dancing on the stage. It was a strip club of course and there was alot on this side of the city.

Placing his hands into his pocket and sighs deeply. Ash moves over to the bar and gets a drink of course he had to show his ID to show his age before getting a drink. He turns around and looks around the room then spots an odd sight. A girl who sticks out like a sore thumb not something he saw everyday.

Ash grabs his drink and sighs deeply guessing he figure why this girl was here or was just lost. He pushes himself off the bar and walks over to the table. "May I sit?" says to her.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 06-25-2012, 01:46 AM

(what does he look like?)

Letting out a startled squeak, she spluttered a little and stared. Valentina had never seen a neko before, let alone had one walk up to her and ask to sit. This was an unusual situation all around. Wordlessly, the young woman nodded and tried to compose herself again while sipping her drink. Lifting her head, she noticed the dancer had been replaced by a beautiful man with long flowing hair and an amazing voice. Even so, her eyes were on the neko as she wondered what had brought him there. Valentina knew she wasn't the most attractive woman around, else someone already have asked her out, wouldn't they?

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-01-2012, 12:10 AM

Ash was thin but look like an model. Mostly because he was one. Keeping his body in shape and he had long dark hair but his ears an tails was much blacker than his hair. And also his hair had red highlights. Wearing tight blue jean pants and also a tank top with biker's jacket. So he was well know around this part of the town. Once the girl gave him the ok he takes a seat at the table. Ash looks around at the girl his tail sways side to side alittle. "So you must be new....first time seeing you here." Looking at the girl. "I'm Ash.." says.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-09-2012, 10:58 PM

She listened quietly while watching him with wide eyes. Hesitantly, the young woman took a sip from her drink again before daring to speak. "I'm Valentina and, well to be truthful I got lost trying to find my apartment." Her roomate was of course out somewhere working. Otherwise she'd have called her for a drive immediately. The strawberry blonde didn't dare call now, not when they both needed that money so badly to pay for food and rent.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-16-2012, 03:36 AM

Ash would chuck alittle at her. He smiles lightly listening to the girl's story "Yea I can see you are lost..being all the way out here." brushing some of his hair from his face. His feline ears twitches alittle while he relaxes looking around at the dancers on the stage. Ash looks back over at the Valentina "Beside someone like you should be careful..there are alot of creeps in this part of town." says as it was true. Anyone would try to pick up a girl like Valentina. And who knows what would happen then.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 10-16-2012, 06:27 PM

Maybe speaking of her disarray hadn't been the best idea ... Or ordering a drink for that matter. Letting out a sigh, the young woman placed her glass upon the table and peered curiously at the neko's twitching ears. They sure did seem soft. "Well there was this man just staring at me outside, so I kind of slipped in here to avoid him. At least there's a whole bunch of people here." A hand strayed back to her glass to clutch at it almost fearfully.

A tiny blush swept across her cheeks as the people on stage began stripping. Hastily, the young woman averted her eyes and stared at her companion with a look of embarrassed concentration.