Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 07-14-2011, 07:24 AM

On an island far from the new technological city's lies an island untouched by time. It is home to many of the dragons. It was created by the legendary Golden dragon. Here rest the ancient dragon people. They are rules by the king and queen. And with them is their daughter. While most princesses are snobby and mean, she is sweet and kind. She watches out for her people and they adore her because she interacts with the kingdom. But she has been upset as of lately because her father is making her find a husband. He said he will select them and she will chose out of those selected by her. Who will she chose?

Rules:
I am the princess
post your profiles
no argueing out of character.

Name:
Position on the island:
Pic:

Me:

Name: Delilah
Position on the Island: Princess
Bio: I am tired of being bossed around by my father. I wish i could just explore but my father wont leave me alone about the whole wedding thing. If i do marry it will be with someone i love
Pic: (her hair and dress is golden)

Last edited by Cupcake Queen; 07-14-2011 at 06:05 PM..

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 07-14-2011, 06:02 PM

Name: Stefen Milo
Position on the island: Merchent
Bio: Stefen is the head of Milo trading Corp. Though Wealthy, he suits for a Companion, and wishs to have the princesses hand. Then again, why would a Royal Noble go for a Merchent? he is also a Member of the Black dragon.
Pic:

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-14-2011, 06:05 PM

Delilah snuck out of her room. She had a simple golden dress on and a cloak since her hair would give her away. She made her way to the village and looked around.

Andraus

Old 07-14-2011, 06:12 PM

Stefen bumped into a girl "Oh hello there, Would you like to view my Fine wears little miss? Milo trading has plently of Beautiful gowns in stock."

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-14-2011, 06:14 PM

"i would love to take a look" she said.

Andraus

Old 07-14-2011, 06:17 PM

Stefen smiled, then put on his Normal Merchant routine. He pulled out a Violet gown with a Silver coller. "This here is from Lamplight, and was Made in Arefu. Its made from the Finest silk in the part of the Region."

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-14-2011, 06:21 PM

"its beautiful" she said looking at the gown. "i'll take it" she said handing him some gold pieces.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-14-2011, 06:49 PM

Name:Finx Sunfara
Position on the island:Flower shop owner
Bio:Finx inherieted the shop from her mother who died resently. Finx has been called on to prepare for evering thing from wedding to funerals the hardest by far was her own mothers funeral. She doesn't remeber her father who left when she was three. She enjoys what she does and wouldn't change her life for all the money in the place.
Pic:

Andraus

Old 07-14-2011, 07:27 PM

"Ah perfecta! Now how about we look at the Matching jewalery?" he asked. he then rememberd somthing "Austin, Matthew! Make sure you bring that fertilizer to That girls flower shop you hear?" he told them "Got it boss!" they siad and took off.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-14-2011, 09:06 PM

"i would love to look at the jewelry" she said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-14-2011, 11:58 PM

Finx walked towards her shop her arms filled with the flowers she had brought home with her to help them bloom they we're beutiful now. She struggled and managed to get in the door and sighed when she didn't see her fertilizer wasn't there. "Lazy butt." She mumbled before walking in the direction of the merchant. "When I see him i'm going to have a few choice words." She said and when she got to his place she saw him talking to a pretty girl. "You!" She said pointing an accusing finger at him. "Are lucky you have a customer."

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-15-2011, 01:43 AM

"i can se you're busy. i'll leave" she said. She got her dress and made her way back and went to the castle and put on her golden dress and curled her hair and then she went down stairs for dinner.

Andraus

Old 07-15-2011, 03:19 AM

"Um..." You see the merchents loading up the fertilizer. "Damnit, thanks alot, you made me loose a customer!" He told her .

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-15-2011, 07:24 PM

"Good I'm glad I did. Were is the furitlizer i was suppose to get yesterday I told you as soon as it come in to put in front of the shop but now you have to get talking to a pretty girl and everything else goes out the window." Even though she was the youngest shop owner she held her own by being a smart mouthed, doesn't take no crap person.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-15-2011, 07:29 PM

Delilah's parents began talking about the ball that would be held during wich she would pick a husband. She sighed as she listened not really caring.

Andraus

Old 07-15-2011, 08:26 PM

"first off, m a merchent. A pretty young girl is a potential score in profit. Second, your fertilizer is in the wagon, was about to have it shipped out to you" he told her.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-15-2011, 08:30 PM

The royal advisor walked through the town announcing the ball tonight.

Andraus

Old 07-15-2011, 08:49 PM

Stefen heard this, then looked at the girl "Keep your money, I gota leave, just take the wagon with the Soil and you can go." he took off to his House/mansion.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-15-2011, 08:58 PM

Delilah got into her signature golden dress and put on her ribbon heeled shoes and did her hair and put on her tiara. She made her way down stairs.

[she looks like my avi.]

Andraus

Old 07-15-2011, 09:11 PM

[My guy dressed up sorta looks like my avi, exceot he has the same hair as my pic.]

He walked inside, and saw the poeple who wante to be the girls husbend. His chances were slim, but he wouldnt let it slip by.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-15-2011, 09:17 PM

Delilah was greeted by many who asked her to dance. Her parents said she had to dance with everyone. this was going to be a long night. She danced with the first who had asked her.

Andraus

Old 07-15-2011, 09:40 PM

after the first dance was hfinished, he decided to get the next, so he walked up to her and bowed "Hello miss, I am Stefen milo of Milo trading." he told her.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-15-2011, 09:41 PM

"its a pleasure to meet you" she said with a smile. She took his hand.

Andraus

Old 07-15-2011, 09:43 PM

Helooked at her a bit closely "You look....familier....have we met?" he asked, dancing with her in a graceful waltz

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-15-2011, 09:46 PM

She smiled at him. "what do you think. by the way i still need to look at your jewelry" she said with a sly smile.