BrotherOfDarkness
*^_^*

Penpal

Old 12-26-2013, 12:39 AM

Okay so now that special day is finished with...or almost for some, still barely awake, trying not to fall into a food induced coma, or watching that uncle get into a fight with your cousin
All the wrapping paper has been collected up and thrown away or recycled, and you realise how many trees were cut down for... Well for what?
And the children have already broke their toys...
Then thoughts start to look to the future and you ask yourself, about the upcoming year and what changes and improvements you will make to your life...

So, what are your New Years resolutions?

What's mine? Well I have decided to stop making New Years resolutions!

ClockworkLupine
Parchment, Ink, and Tea

Old 12-26-2013, 05:21 AM

Oh gosh, my resolution is to be the best me I can be. No one can ask anything more of me, you know? :3

BrotherOfDarkness
*^_^*

Penpal

Old 12-26-2013, 05:57 AM

I guess that's pretty straight forward, but a lot of the time others resolutions tend to be people asking more of themselves, rather than being influenced by what other people think, well that's how it should be shouldn't it?

Well anyway you go for it, the best ClockworkLupine is a great ClockworkLupine

Esmereina
Self proclaimed ingenius ^^

Old 12-26-2013, 06:56 AM

Mm.. Over the years I used to make New Year's resolutions but I often found that I would never keep them long enough. I decided to stop doing them too. To just live my life happily as I can and hope that I get lucky in attaining anything I desire. But to never cry about it if I don't get it.

BrotherOfDarkness
*^_^*

Penpal

Old 12-26-2013, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmereina View Post
Mm.. Over the years I used to make New Year's resolutions but I often found that I would never keep them long enough. I decided to stop doing them too. To just live my life happily as I can and hope that I get lucky in attaining anything I desire. But to never cry about it if I don't get it.
Very good outlook and policy on life!

PhantomLolita
*^_^*

Old 12-27-2013, 12:43 AM

I just need to finally finish college and get a good job so that I can spoil my kids. I just want to be able to do nice things for them and give them the futures they deserve. It's just so hard to get school finished when you have two kids and are trying to work all at the same time.

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-27-2013, 12:48 AM

My resolution is to work on my writing skills and successfully pitch a cartoon idea to Cartoon Hangover/Too Cool! Cartoons. I've already made a few attempts, but I'm really gonna buckle down this year and do everything I can.

SonicGamer
Dragon in disguise

Old 12-27-2013, 12:55 AM

My New Year's Resolution is simple: Do more of what I love to do. At least I can't break this one, right?

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 12-27-2013, 12:58 AM

Last year I made two resolutions, I did both of them but one was materialistic and meaningless compared to the other which is kind of sad since I was so much happier about doing that one, haha.
Anyway, for next years/this years (whatever).. I have no idea what I'm going to do. I honestly have no idea what I'm going to do or what I want to do in the new year.

derpy_shy
*^_^*

Old 12-27-2013, 04:21 PM

My new years resolution is to have not only a better year, but a better life. :( i have had a lot of bad luck this year, with having to move, my mom unable to work, going really far into debt, losing my job. It just has been bad.

Kalium
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Kalium

Old 12-28-2013, 05:29 PM

My resolution is to continue the diet I started in August and finish the translation project I'm working on. It has dragged out for far too long.

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 12-28-2013, 05:31 PM

I'd make a resolution, but I wouldn't make it much past a week. I'm terrible when it comes to those sorts of things.

BrotherOfDarkness
*^_^*

Penpal

Old 12-31-2013, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomLolita View Post
I just need to finally finish college and get a good job so that I can spoil my kids. I just want to be able to do nice things for them and give them the futures they deserve. It's just so hard to get school finished when you have two kids and are trying to work all at the same time.
PhantomLolita: Hats off to you, truly you have my respect!

BrotherOfDarkness
*^_^*

Penpal

Old 01-01-2014, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpy_shy View Post
My new years resolution is to have not only a better year, but a better life. :( i have had a lot of bad luck this year, with having to move, my mom unable to work, going really far into debt, losing my job. It just has been bad.
Sorry to hear that hope 2014 is better for you!