Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....d...

Old 05-17-2015, 09:35 AM

Daily Bump~

Still open.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-17-2015, 11:55 PM

Hello I would like to roleplay with you now I am a lit roleplay I do make mistakes and some might not make sense but I try. I sometimes go away but only cause of work and been working on my fanfiction as well. I wanted to know if you know amnesia the Anime and i wanted to do Hakouki roleplay since I played the game and watched the Anime :3.

Shikabane Hime

Old 05-18-2015, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xserenityxninax View Post
Hello I would like to roleplay with you now I am a lit roleplay I do make mistakes and some might not make sense but I try. I sometimes go away but only cause of work and been working on my fanfiction as well. I wanted to know if you know amnesia the Anime and i wanted to do Hakouki roleplay since I played the game and watched the Anime :3.
Hello and I understand my dear. I have seen the anime Amnesia and I have seen the anime of Hakuoki. I have never really played the games since I am not really too interested in Visual Novels.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-18-2015, 01:58 AM

well I wanted to try one of them or we could do a crossover roleplay it would be fun.

Shikabane Hime

Old 05-18-2015, 04:35 AM

That would be fun, but I am just going to just pick one for now~ nom nom

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-18-2015, 04:53 AM

oh okay which one did you wanna do?

Shikabane Hime

Old 05-18-2015, 06:08 PM

I'm torn between the two, I guess I could say that I do want to rp Hakuoki a bit more.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-18-2015, 07:19 PM

Alright then we do that did you know what kind of Hakuoki roleplay you wanna do?

Skulduggery
Did you know the sparrow flies s...
Penpal

Old 05-19-2015, 02:52 AM

Oh! Would you be interested in a roleplay with me? I'm interested in both TeacherxStudent and Halloween Town! (Because Halloween Town- Nobody I've ever met has had any idea what I was talking about! I'd need to do some rewatching, but I grew up on those movies.)
I'm also open to multiple rps with the same person, if you are.
If we were to do the TeacherxStudent one, do you have preference on who you'd rather be?- Or, would it be two students, two teachers?

While I know who Italy is, I never can remember his full name. So I'm just going to take HC-Gal's answer and say 'Italy Veneziano/Feliciano Vargas'!

Shikabane Hime

Old 05-19-2015, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Alright then we do that did you know what kind of Hakuoki roleplay you wanna do?
Well, maybe we can do kind of what the anime did, but we can put our own spin on it. The reason I go off the anime is mainly because I have only seen seasons 1, 2, and the ova.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulduggery View Post
Oh! Would you be interested in a roleplay with me? I'm interested in both TeacherxStudent and Halloween Town! (Because Halloween Town- Nobody I've ever met has had any idea what I was talking about! I'd need to do some rewatching, but I grew up on those movies.)
I'm also open to multiple rps with the same person, if you are.
If we were to do the TeacherxStudent one, do you have preference on who you'd rather be?- Or, would it be two students, two teachers?

While I know who Italy is, I never can remember his full name. So I'm just going to take HC-Gal's answer and say 'Italy Veneziano/Feliciano Vargas'!
I wouldn't mind rping with you and doing the TeacherxStudent would be good~ ^^ I love the Halloween Town movies and I have to rewatch them as well, it's been so long.

I think I can handle having multiple rps open, not too hard. As for the roles and number of character. I will have one character and I will see if I can another one. As for role, I am a bit more comfortable with playing as the student.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-19-2015, 03:38 PM

okay sounds a good idea I have seen all the other stuff for it since i played the games for it and it is fun. did you want to make new characters and use some of the old characters.

Shikabane Hime

Old 05-19-2015, 05:29 PM

Hm, maybe use some of the old characters and make some new ones. Maybe adding more Devils?

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-19-2015, 10:53 PM

that sounds good to me some of the old one were good did you want to make it in 1900s?

Shikabane Hime

Old 05-20-2015, 01:58 AM

Um, I think I did. If you mean when he died/alive then yesh.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-20-2015, 02:12 AM

if like they were alive yea.

Skulduggery
Did you know the sparrow flies s...
Penpal

Old 05-20-2015, 05:20 AM

That actually works out perfectly, because I was leaning more towards playing as the Teacher! I tend to do older males as my main characters, so I'd probably be more comfortable with that.

I will have to get on watch the movies really soon, then! I sadly missed them the last few years on TV because of our lack of cable, and Netflix's lack of being a good sport and just letting me watch my freaking movies. xD

Shikabane Hime

Old 05-20-2015, 06:04 PM

Quote:
if like they were alive yea.
OK, I think i can do that.~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulduggery View Post
That actually works out perfectly, because I was leaning more towards playing as the Teacher! I tend to do older males as my main characters, so I'd probably be more comfortable with that.

I will have to get on watch the movies really soon, then! I sadly missed them the last few years on TV because of our lack of cable, and Netflix's lack of being a good sport and just letting me watch my freaking movies. xD
Ok, thank you for telling me that. ^^ I am happy that you are comfortable being the teacher.

Same here, it's like "Halloween Town is up next" and I'm like "Yes~". But I have things to do the same day it comes on. T^T You make me sad face. But thank god for the internet. ^^

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-26-2015, 10:20 PM

okay then did you know what characters you wanna be?

Shikabane Hime

Old 05-28-2015, 04:54 PM

Hm, I am debating on that one. Thinking if I should go cannon or not.
o3o what characters were you going to use?

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-28-2015, 06:38 PM

I was between Hajime Saito or Kazama Chikage and I would make my own character.

Shikabane Hime

Old 05-29-2015, 09:09 AM

I'll make my own as well, I might take Tōdō Heisuke and Harada Sanosuke. I will make my own character as well. But what gender will you be?

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-31-2015, 02:11 PM

I will be a guy and girl and i was thinking ideas for my characters.

Shikabane Hime

Old 06-05-2015, 09:01 PM

OK, well PM me and we will talk more there~

Typically Untypical
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-11-2016, 06:54 PM

Hello, I frekin love the picture of cards you have on your first post.

On to other matters, I am pretty new to Menewsha and I'm looking for role-play partners. I'm up to try just about any pairing, for the most part, so was there anything you are really craving?