Attack
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to Attack

Old 10-29-2008, 05:27 PM

Spanish do you has a name ? I feel weird calling you Spanish XD !
And and, they were good. D:
Ick, gaia. My friend is trying to get me back into that. O;

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Spanish Leek Squared

Old 10-29-2008, 05:34 PM

Mirth; xD We had representation from every group at school, it was awesome. From geeks to pretty people to druggies to drop outs, all were there, and having fun together. It was so much fun. xD
We're not parting ways! xD I know where they live, i'll just stalk them!
Yeah, most people finish second week though. Dx Damn theeeem, I finish on the tuesday of third week! I'm having a party at my house straight after.

Atack; xD You can call me Leek or Viera or Javiera (omgs, my real name. xD).
Yeah, I don't like it either, but I like making matching avatars? I also have lots of old friends there that refuse to leave! And I has lots of items there? @__@ like over 1000, I think, so annoying to organise though. ;___;

Mirith
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Mirith

Old 10-29-2008, 05:36 PM

Leek- Oh wow that sounds pretty amazing! Woot for stalking people, thats always tons of fun. xDD Oh dang, sucks for you. D ; Oh oh can i come? ; D hahaha

Attack
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2008, 05:37 PM

Javiera it is! How is that pronounced anyway ? O.o;;
Lol, same thats the only reason to like gaia~
I dont have any body there that i dont have on msn, So it works out nicely.
& 1000 ? D: I may have like 400. e.e;

Gory Little Horror
The Lurker
Send a message via MSN to Gory Little Horror

Old 10-29-2008, 05:43 PM

Sorry for the late reply ... Kinda died xD

@ Attack : Aww I'm sorry, didn't mean to leave everyone else out x3
It's cold ... So nothing is really happening. You?

@ Mirith : That's good =]

Mirith
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-29-2008, 05:44 PM

Gory- It's all good. 8]

Of course.

-rolls around- I am bored now.

Gory Little Horror
The Lurker
Send a message via MSN to Gory Little Horror

Old 10-29-2008, 05:46 PM

xD
Join more threads?

Attack
\ (•◡•) /

Gory; Oh nono, I was meaning that i'm only mean to megan XD !
and yes it is a little cold ; ~;'
-clings for warmth-
I'm at Megans chilling and stealing her internet.

Mirith
(っ◕‿◕)&...

I was thinking about it, but with my boredness comes lazyness. xD

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Mirth; Yeah, It was good, until an hour and a half into it cops showed up. XD It wasn't rowdy at all and relatively quiet considering there were 60 people, but yeah, they were just there trying to catch up underage drinking. >w> Meh
They shall never escape me even if they try! xD I mean, what is it with my male friends trying to avoid me when I want to hug them, they should take my affection like a man! and hug me back and stop being lame. XD
Actually when I think of the graduation after party, because my male friend was being mean I, well clawed? the meaty part of the hand between the thumb and index finger.. xD and he fell to his knees in pain. It was the funniest thing ever.
Yes, yes you can. xD
/just so you know, i've benn text walling with Sho so now i'm in a rambling moood. XD;

Attack; Ha-viera. xD It's spanish. lol. XD
But even so, the quality of MC is going waaaay down, I like the kong sang scarf though. I'm trying to get one now. XD
Ah, cool. >w< I stay there for the art too, sometimes you can find relatively cheap artists that are amazing! xD
Well, i've been on gaia for.. a very long time. @_@ and some of those are doubles. XD; So my inventory is about 760-800 items without doubles. >_>;;;

Attack
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2008, 05:53 PM

O: ! Haviera. okok. That makes sense, I was thinking that was it. P:
Kong Sang Scarf ? o .o; Is that the new item ? And yes, gaia is great for art, and it's easy to get great art for like 20k. >w<
I've been on gaia for like 3 years ? I exchanged a lot. XD
but regardless of doubles, thats still a shitload.
<_<;

Mirith
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-29-2008, 05:54 PM

Leek- Wall of text FTW. xD Whoa who called the cops? That always sucks i have been in that type of situation more than once. :gonk: Underage drinking..woot! I am going to be over drinking by the time i turn 21. xDD They don't hug you back? Maybe they would enjoy i punch in the arm or a kick in the shin better. But i say just give them i big bear hug when they try and resist and then maybe they will learn to just give hugs...and not drugs. : 3 Hahaha damn thats crazy. xD Poor guy, you prolly made him feel weak in front of his friends! Good job. <3
Homg it's gonna be the best party ever then!

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-29-2008, 06:06 PM

Attack; xD I love it when people try to spell it. It makes me laugh.
Yeah, it's one of the October items, it's the partner to the CN scarf. xD
@__@ I'm like addicted to sketches, and I can get those usually for free or for like 1k so I like die from happiness. XD;
I've been on gaia for four. XD I didn't exchange, I was just lucky. Especially over the last year, I can safely say I got donated probably over 500k worth of stuff. @__@;
xD Baja has mooore? >w>; I'm trying to catch up to her? xD Without doubles she has like 2000. So she pwns me.

Mirth; Walls are fun, especially when they're made of candy lego. Must go to disney land! We don't knooow? xD But they can't enter the house so everyone drank all their alcohol quickly or left it there before they left. Yeah, the legal age for drinking here is 18, so only one more year until we can! xD Go Australia. <3
Yeah, well. xD When I do that they say i'm bullying them. All of them are pansies. XD Oh, I will. I will teach them to be cuddly, like a bear!
Thankyou! xD I felt so enpowered, when he begged me to let go. I shall cherish that moment forever!
Oh yeah! xD

Mirith
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-29-2008, 06:11 PM

Candy lego wall? That sounds amazing and i wanna build one RIGHT NOW! xD I have been to disney land...but not disney world. D ; Ahhh i see, well thats good then! Oh wow, well i need to go there because i would be legal to drink. 8] I do wanna go visit Australia though. I have no doubt you can teach them to be cuddly! Haha i bet, i use to do things like that to my little cousins and make them get on their knees and beg. It was awesome and they use to all be afraid of me. Now they can all over take me. D ;

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-29-2008, 06:17 PM

My friend went to disney land, she told me they sell lego candy! Yes, candy shaped like lego! YOU COULD MAKE A FORT OUT OF CANDY LEGO. A candy fort. Mm, yes, delicious and useful. xD
lol. xD Indeed you would. Australia is nice. I live in Perth though so it's one of the smaller states, not in size, but in population. XD
Awwww! I tried to do that with my little sister, didn't work. Works really well with my guy-friends though. XD One of them is really scared of me, even when I tell him i'm joking. <3

Attack
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2008, 06:18 PM

Did I spell it wrong ? T ___T;
Ohoh! I think i know then. n.n
If i'm not mistaken i quite liked it.
Haha, i LOVE CG'd art. @w@'
But i rarely buy it, I prefer making it.
Though, i'm not very good. P:
I've gotten substantially better though.
Whoah. Whoah. 500k ? D:
Dang thats crazy, I've probably donated that or more.
But i think as far as donations I've gotten maybe 200k in my gaian career.
> .>; Hax.

Mirith
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-29-2008, 06:22 PM

Homg ok here is the plan, we need to save up money...go to disney land and buy a shit load of lego candy and make a HUGE fort. Then when we are done playing, we can eat it. : 3 Is it like everyone knows everyone and their mama or bigger than that? xD I think i could handle a little sister. D ; I like boys so much better. lolol. Oh niiice.

Attack
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2008, 06:23 PM

I'm not allowed to come with to Disney ? : _:

Mirith
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-29-2008, 06:24 PM

NO D <

Attack
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2008, 06:26 PM

But but but :[ <////3

Mirith
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-29-2008, 06:28 PM

-t2h-

Attack
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-29-2008, 06:30 PM

:[ ihu.

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-29-2008, 06:31 PM

Attack; xD No, you got it right. I just find it funny when people try to spell it the way it's pronounced. >w> Since they write H when it should be a J.
It's all blue and spikey. @___@
I'm picky about CG art. xD I mean, you can find good stuff, but it's insane prices. @__@ Although sometimes I find some traditional, especially copic artists that are just amaaazing, I love marker art. <3 @__@ Thinking about traditional art reminds me of these freebies I got. @__@ I got three freebies from one artist, the quality of them made me die. xD; So pretty.
It's all about practice, it'll get better as you continue!
Uh.. xD probably more.. actually. I have a list of all the donations I got in my journal. >w>; The list is freaking long.
It's probably just cause I was questing like crazy and had the luck of being around lots of charitable people. <33

Mirth; YES. BRILLIANT. xD Nah, bigger than that. It's a city, just a very slow one. xD Lots of space.
Shes bratty! D< I don't really like her. >w> Maybe when shes older we'll get along, shes going through her girly phase.
Yeah, I get along with guys better too. Including like 3 year old ones, they listen to meee. I'm like their cool older bro. xD It's funny cause once a friends cousin started looking up to me instead of him, he said I was cooler. So we both shunned my friend. xD He was like my little minion, he was soo cool.

No, xD she can come. We need slaves to built the fort.. or a candy pyramid.

Mirith
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-29-2008, 06:31 PM

Yea yea, like i haven't heard that one from you before. D <

Leek- I KNOW RIGHT! Haha ahh gotcha. xD How old is she? You should put her in her place. xDD Duuude thats awesome, my nephew is like almost 5 but we always butt heads. We fight all the time. xP It's sad that i fight with a 4 year old but he is a pretty tough kid, so it's all good. Haha so how did your friend react to that? xD

Oh good idea, Meagan can be the head slave!

Last edited by Mirith; 10-29-2008 at 06:34 PM..

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-29-2008, 06:40 PM

Mirth; xD Shes 10, so shes all 'must be all pink or i'll die' phase of life, while at that age I was reading goosebumps and playing Playstation and watching Are you Afraid of the Dark? -was a total tomboy-. XD;
Nah, I understand, those little brats are fast. xD He went to the corner and cried! Nah, he did the whole 'omgs, i've been rejected emo tear' fake act, then told his cousin he had other friends. xD Then we laughed at him and played with the lego. Little kids and I get along sooo well.

Indeed she can! xD