SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 05-12-2019, 04:28 PM

@My Friends;

Hi, all! Long time no see, right?
Its amazing, the twists and turns that life can take. 5 years ago, I was a very different spudd. I've changed a lot, for the better! Things have changed a lot. But, there are some things I wish would have never changed, like the time I used to spend on Mene .
When I was a regular on Mene, life was very tough for me. I was going through a lot of things that I'd rather not talk about now. But, the fact of the matter is that during that dark time, Mene was my sanctuary, and the people I met became a whole new family! Though I look on my dark period with very little fondness, I cherish the memories I made with the people I met right here
But, as I said, things have changed. I'm in a muuuuch better space, I'm doing things I never thought I would be doing!! But, this requires to spend much less time on the interwebs sites that I used to so often frequent Which also meant that I've lost contact with a lot of people I love The state of Mene recently has made scared of losing you all forever and after doing a bit of thinking, recently, I've realised that that will probably, in the future, end up being one of the biggest regrets of my life
SO!!! In order to attempt to maintain some of the friendships I made over the years here, I'd like to please ask anyone who feels comfortable doing so to please message me their emails, so that we can remain friends for as long as life allows I'm not the best with emailing, but you'll hear from me as often as I can. Let's be a part of each others lives and keep Mene alive in our hearts!! It really would mean the world

R u b y
Grand Duchess of Gifs & Memes™

Old 05-12-2019, 05:30 PM

This is a wonderful idea! I'll pm you my contact info :3
Also if anyone else reading this wants my info just let me know <3

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 05-12-2019, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R u b y View Post
This is a wonderful idea! I'll pm you my contact info :3
Also if anyone else reading this wants my info just let me know <3
Thank you, Ru Ru!
Yesy, yes!! Everyone share your emails!!

Kenome-Chan
Love me as I am.

Penpal

Old 05-13-2019, 04:07 AM

Oh this is amazing!
I was wondering what happened to you!
I'll pm you as well~

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 05-14-2019, 09:40 PM

HIM will send you a pm !

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 05-16-2019, 04:14 AM

I went ahead and sent you a pm. Can't wait to be able to talk more!

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 05-18-2019, 06:31 PM

Thanks, my dudes! Will email you all by Monday, promise

Maha-Aamir
Meow!

Old 06-07-2019, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperZombiePotatoe View Post
@My Friends;

Hi, all! Long time no see, right?
Its amazing, the twists and turns that life can take. 5 years ago, I was a very different spudd. I've changed a lot, for the better! Things have changed a lot. But, there are some things I wish would have never changed, like the time I used to spend on Mene .
When I was a regular on Mene, life was very tough for me. I was going through a lot of things that I'd rather not talk about now. But, the fact of the matter is that during that dark time, Mene was my sanctuary, and the people I met became a whole new family! Though I look on my dark period with very little fondness, I cherish the memories I made with the people I met right here
But, as I said, things have changed. I'm in a muuuuch better space, I'm doing things I never thought I would be doing!! But, this requires to spend much less time on the interwebs sites that I used to so often frequent Which also meant that I've lost contact with a lot of people I love The state of Mene recently has made scared of losing you all forever and after doing a bit of thinking, recently, I've realised that that will probably, in the future, end up being one of the biggest regrets of my life
SO!!! In order to attempt to maintain some of the friendships I made over the years here, I'd like to please ask anyone who feels comfortable doing so to please message me their emails, so that we can remain friends for as long as life allows I'm not the best with emailing, but you'll hear from me as often as I can. Let's be a part of each others lives and keep Mene alive in our hearts!! It really would mean the world
I am so glad i came here today and found this message
and the funny thing is all you have written here is my own story... i love mene so much and yes it is a sanctuary for me too. I have always found lovely friends here and i want Mene to live forever no matter in what form it survives because there is just too much love here
Thanks SZP. You are a wonderful friend and a soul sister for me

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 07-07-2019, 06:21 AM

Aww I've been away from mine for so long too. Glad to hear you are doing well SZVPQ 👀 Mene was my sanctuary too, years back. I've been busy and most of the people I used to hang out with are gone, unfortunately. Sending a PM

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 07-07-2019, 03:32 PM

I don't really do email, but I am always contactable through discord should someone want to do so. TheWanderingPoet#8920

(If you dont have discord but want to contact me just PM me for my email ^.^)

Last edited by The Wandering Poet; 07-07-2019 at 03:54 PM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 11-21-2019, 01:01 AM

Thank you for thinking of me. Hopefully Mene will pick up again and we will finally find ourselves all back here someday.

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 12-24-2019, 02:31 AM

I’d love if people would join the unofficial discord to keep in contact too! I miss seeing and talking to so many people. ; w;
https://discord.gg/Eap9buM

Last edited by Kent; 12-24-2019 at 02:33 AM..

R u b y
Grand Duchess of Gifs & Memes™

Old 12-24-2019, 08:10 AM

Yes the discord is lovely o3o