blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 03-28-2010, 04:59 AM

Memories of Lives Past

What happens after one dies? Do we go to Heaven, Hell, purgatory, limbo, or some place else? In this world when one dies they are reincarnated in the next cycle. Most of the time the reincarnated person has no memories of their past lives, but lately their has been an increase in people who have had memories that are not their own yet are. This interruption in the cycle has never happened before.

Will the people go insane from the awakening of their long dormant memories?

Have ideas for us or just wanna chat about the RP or with us then visit our OOC thread.

Basic Idea || Story || blueblackrose's Characters || Ascadellia's Characters

Last edited by blueblackrose; 04-07-2010 at 10:06 PM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 03-28-2010, 05:01 AM

Our Story

In the year 2586 a new plague ravaged the land. People became fearful of this virus (plague/virus name pending) which has wiped out several world countries. Those who haven’t been infected have traveled it a remote location in the Amazon. Here they have built a city and surrounding the city is a wall. The wall was constructed to keep everything out of the city that might be carrying the virus. On the outside of the wall are sprayers to kill off the vegetation nearby. This city has come to be called Eden (name pending…really). Eden cut itself off from the outside world. Now most people who live in Eden believe it’s a utopia and that nothing could ever go wrong. They have forgotten about the outside world and what things were like before the plague. A hundred years have passed since the formation of the city. Things seem to be running smoothly as ever, but not all is well in Eden. Lately there have been a few individuals how have been complaining about memories that aren’t their own, yet they somehow are. Some believe the people are just insane and others think that maybe it has something to do with reincarnation or that history repeats itself. While others don’t care at all. Now those who are having these memories of past lives have to figure out what is happening and what they are suppose to do. Will they be able to figure it out and possible save the community?

Last edited by blueblackrose; 01-13-2014 at 11:23 PM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 03-28-2010, 05:05 AM

blueblackrose's Characters

Maiara Kingsley
Sex: Female
Hair Color: brown
Eye Color: hazel blue
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 120 lbs
Past Life Name: Asha Nightingale
Appearance: She is average height, though she thinks she's short. She has a medium build with light muscle definition. Her hair reaches down to her waist line which often curls into spirals since it's wavy. Pic
Bio: Maiara grew up in a household that was semi-chaotic. Because of her grandparents she didn't have many friends over. Not that it mattered because she didn't really have any friends. When she was little the other kids usually made fun of her. So she tended to keep to herself. Now that she's older she still doesn't have many friends and still keeps to herself. She doesn't show her emotions often anymore, but she's never told anyone why. Growing up she had many pets and has a love for animals.
Personality: She is a quiet person and usually soft spoken. When pushed she has a temper.
Other: She doesn't really want anyone to know about her past. She rather have people judge her for who she is not by who they think she is.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 04-12-2010 at 06:55 PM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 03-28-2010, 05:32 AM

Ascadellia's Characters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascadellia
Madox Riley
Sex: Male
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Hazel
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 175
Appearance:
Madox has straight black hair that reaches down to his chin and a light complexion. He's pretty tall and has a slightly muscular build from staying in shape and has almond shaped eyes.
Bio: His parents dead, and no other immediate family members, he's lived alone since he was 17. He works as a part time model and when he's not doing that, he makes pottery as a side thing. Since his job pays well enough, he's never lacked anything and has been pretty content with his life up til now. He has a couple of close friends but not very many, since his trust is hard to earn.
Other: He's a very friendly person and sometimes shy when meeting new people. Has lived in the city his whole life.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 04-07-2010 at 05:36 AM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-12-2010, 06:54 PM

There were drops of sweat on Maiara’s forehead as she tossed and turned in her sleep. This morning was just like most anymore. She was having a dream of a time and place she has never seen. Having visions of memories that are hers yet they are not. The dream was reaching the part she always hated. That always made her wake up.

Asha stood beside a young man. They had been trying to talk to someone important to the city they were in. Their plan had failed and now they were on the run. She didn’t mind it as long as she was with this man. Walking along a path they chatted lightly, trying come up with a new plan. They didn’t realize they were being followed. The two had decided to rest on one of the park benches and things seemed to be just fine. She leaned her head back and stared at the sky. “Why won’t anyone believe us? Any why do we have to be the ones to convince everyone?” Sighing she closed her eyes. “Anyway you hungry? I’ll go get us something to eat.” Her companion smiled at her. “I don’t know why, but we were chosen for a reason. We’ll figure something out. I’m a little hungry as well.” He leaned close and whispered in her ear, “please be careful. They’re probably watching us.” She smiled as she leaned close and gave him a light kiss on the lips. “I will, be back soon.” With that she got up and left. As she walked slowly down the path, she didn’t get far, a man came out from behind a tree pointing a gun at her. Before she could react he shot her. She collapsed to the ground with a hard thud.

Maiara woke up screaming. She hated this. Seeing what could be her own death. She didn’t know why she had these dreams, but she had had enough. She needed to find the man in her dreams. Though she only knew the face. Without a name it would be hard to find this person, if they are real. Climbing out of bed she went to get ready for her journey to search for a person she knew yet didn’t.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 04-13-2010 at 04:59 AM..

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 04-13-2010, 04:21 AM

Kida was walking with a woman, hand in hand and both walked slightly rushed, as if trying to leave before others noticed. On his other hand he had a bag with a couple of supplies. They went earlier to talk to the town mayor, to suggest a couple of ideas they had but all they got was laughed at and thrown out of the town hall. "Well, that didn't go too well did it?" he asked lightly, looking down the girl on his right. She just smiled a little and sighed, "We'll just have to figure out something else soon." He nodded and looked at the tree lined road ahead of them. "Best to lay low for a bit, didn't like the way Gaven was looking at us." he said.

They still had to talk some sense to the mayor, but it was well known that there was little tolerance for those who wished to change the ways of the already 'perfect' town. Thus why they were running. At least that was the plan. Up ahead there was a slight rustle of the trees and a the sound of a gun, a moment later, his companion dropped to the floor, a bullet to her head. He froze as he felt her body fall, a small thud on the earth, it almost seemed like time had stopped as he too felt a burning sensation in his chest before everything became out of focus. His last image as everything faded to black was of himself hitting the floor, right next to the woman and still holding her hand.

Madox woke up with a small start, his hand gripping his heart, where the gunshot had pierced. He'd always hated guns. Since about half the time one of them was killed by the device. Sitting up and throwing the covers off his body, he scowled a little, running a hand through his hair. The dream seemed so real this time too, more so than the ones before. This one seemed more real, more urgent. They had to end now, before he found himself with an actual wound from these dreams. The only thing he could think about though, was the woman, he had to find her.

No matter the dream, or the time period. For some reason, she was always there. It was a little rare though, that they both died together. He'd tried talking to one of his friends about the dream, but they just wrote it off as silly nightmares. Glancing at the time, he noticed it was around nine am. Thankfully there was no work today. "I have time to look after all." he muttered, heading to his closet to get ready for today's search. He had a lot of ground to cover. There was also no guarantee that the girl was alive and living in Eden.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-13-2010, 05:33 AM

Maiara picked out a sleeveless purple dress with a black belt along with a pair of black tights and her favorite black boots with straps around the ankles. Looking at herself in the mirror she wondered if maybe she was just going insane. Laughing at the thought she put on the necklace she almost never leaves without. It’s a short silver chain necklace with a silver winged heart and the heart is made up of black rhinestones. Smiling she finished her look with a pair of black fingerless gloves and a purple ribbon in her hair. “Here I go.” As she went out the door of her small house she grabbed her bag.

She decided to start the day off by going to the Lotus Café on Donovan Street for breakfast. The Lotus Café was a lovely little oriental style café. They serve a variety of teas, coffees and other drinks along with all kinds of goodies to eat. The weather is warm enough now that it’s spring to use the open air part of the café. The café is an hours walk from her house, but she didn’t mind it. It was such a beautiful day outside, with hardly any clouds in the sky.

Once Maiara reached the café she took a set at an empty table near the sidewalk and street. Might as well start looking while I eat, though she doubted it was going to be as easy as sitting here and watching people to find the man in her dreams. The waiter came over to take order. She ordered a pot of hot green tea and a bagel with cream cheese. Sighing she looked around to mostly see the normal faces around her.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 04-13-2010, 06:36 AM

Since it wasn't a cold day, he decided to just wear a white shirt with a sleeveless black leather jacket, snug jeans and black shoes with silver buckles instead of laces. He combed his hair and styled it to make it slightly spiky and then grabbed his shades, cell phone, wallet and the keys. Making sure he had all this he locked his house door and walked out to the motorcycle waiting for him. He'd get some food out today, since he didn't feel like making anything today. Usually he lost his appetite for a couple of hours after one of those dreams, but today he was perfectly normal.

Putting his shades on, he swung his leg over the other side and turned on his bike. In no time at all, he was off down the streets. Luckily there wasn't much traffic, which made for a speedy trip. He wasn't sure where to go just yet but it was best to just go with the flow. If he looked too hard, he might just miss what he was looking for. Madox slowed down a little as he glanced around, eying a couple of people walking. He was looking for the girl, while he did know her name from the dreams, he had no idea what her name would be in this life. He didn't even know if she'd recognize him. How would he even talk to her? 'Hi, you might not know me, but I've had dreams about you.' didn't seem to cut it. Hell, he would probably call the authorities on him.

Nearing the more populated areas he slowed down some more and found a parking area near a couple of cafes. There were a couple of people out today just enjoying a cup of tea or chatting with their friends. This would be a good spot to look. He'd get some looking and food at the same time. He turned off the motorcycle and got off, not taking his shades off since he saw no reason to do so. It actually helped him since no one would be able to tell that he was staring at one person.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-13-2010, 05:23 PM

Watching the people walk past and traffic go by she had no clue how she would find the right guy. There were so many people in the city. Taking a sip of her tea she listened carefully to people around her chatting. Maybe if she was able to also recognize his voice it would help. She had heard it before in her dreams and it never seemed to change much along with his appearance. After a while she gave up on this. Too much noise from the traffic, especially when it stopped at the light that was half a block away.

Taking a bite of her bagel she watched some more people enter the café. The one was a man in a sleeveless black leather jacket. He caught her interest slightly. He’s about the right height, but so were so many others. The hair color seemed to match as well. Shaking her head she couldn’t think of how to not look like some psycho or something. After all how could you just walk up to someone and say, “Hey there. You might not know me, but I know you. I’ve been dreaming about you.” They’d think you were insane and then you’d probably end up in jail. Then have to go through psychiatric testing before they’d release you. Sighing she turned her attention to the street once again.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 04-14-2010, 02:05 AM

Madox gave a quick glance around the outside of one of the cafes. The Lotus Café? He had heard his friend mention it before, he himself hadn't gone to the place yet. Better late than never. He must have gone there on instinct. It could be a good place to have some food and look around. He sat down at an empty table outside and waited for a waiter to come and take his order. Hopefully, they had some good food. Chocolate chip waffles and some iced tea sounded delicious right now. A couple of girls had caught his attention when he went to sit down. Among then was one wearing a purple dress.

Soon enough a young waiter appeared with a small notebook in hand to take his order and a cup of water. Madox smiled at the man, glad that the service was fast enough here. "Can I have some iced tea?" he asked. The waiter nodded and asked in a polite enough tone, "Would you like something else with that?" Thinking about the waffles, he thought that maybe the chocolate chips would make it more dessertish. "Waffles please. With strawberries." he added at the end. The waiter wrote down the order and excused himself. Now alone again he looked down at the water and drank some before scoping the passing people and thinking about the dreams/memories.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-14-2010, 03:06 AM

Maiara watched the people around her. Letting out a loud sigh she folded her arms on the table and rested her chin on them. Staring into her cup of tea she drifted off into deep thought. There had to be some feature that would make the man she was looking for stand out from the rest. Shifting through what she could remember of her dreams/memories she couldn’t really tell. The only things she could remember was his approximate height, hair color and his former name.

As she sat there thinking a waiter came by to see if she wanted anything else. “Sorry, umm…yes I’d like one of the small fruit bowls.” The waiter wrote down her order and disappeared as quick as he had appeared. She glanced over at the man in the leather jacket. Trying not to seem like she was staring. It was possible he could be the one, but so could a few of the other people she had seen pass by or who were now sitting in the café.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 04-14-2010, 07:06 PM

Somewhere between watching people, his mind drifted off to the dream from last night. Usually he couldn't remember much details after some time passed. What was clear though, is that he got the feeling that 'Asha' was more than just a friend. An even more awkward conversation with the girl. "I also think we used to be more than friends. But don't worry, I'm just as freaked out as you!" That might end as a disaster. Also, he sometimes changed in some minor ways, sometimes he had longer hair, other times he had his hair the same length he had today. And there was the matter of his birthmark on his shoulder, he always had it in his dreams as well. He normally had it covered by his clothes now-a-days.

What he did usually gather was that the girl and himself were always trying to make their leader or whatever, listen to their pleas. Their pleas for something to change. But what exactly he was doing dreaming this, he had no idea. Eden was perfect really. The city was bustling and there was no want or need for anyone. Beyond the walls that protected them from the outside was nothing. Nothing but dangerous things. Snapping out of his slight daze when the waiter came back with his food and left, he noticed that he was being stared at. Turning his head a little to see what it was, he saw the girl in the purple dress. He gave her a small smile before turning back to his food. The looked delicious. Yet, he gave a discreet glance at her, glad he had his shades on. She had the same hair and eyes but that was not enough to go over.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-15-2010, 06:42 PM

When the man smiled at her she quickly looked down, slightly blushing. Damn it he noticed me and why am I blushing? Calming herself, after all why should she be embarrassed? She was a young single women she had ever right to check guys out and that’s most likely what it appears she is doing. So why did she blush. While trying to come to a conclusion for her stupid reaction the waiter came back with her fruit. He startled her and he polite asked, “Are you alright miss? Your checks are a little flush.” “I’m fine,” she replied rather coolly. The waiter nodded and disappeared.

Slumping in her chair she started to pick at her fruit. She suddenly wasn’t as hungry as was before. As she picked at her fruit she thought about her dreams. Even if she did manage to find the right guy there was no guarantee that he would recognize or know her. True enough her eye and hair color always remained the same, but the length of her hair varied. Some times her hair was long like it is now and other times it was shoulder length. The only really thing that she could think of that remained the same in all of her dreams was that some of the scars she got while she was younger. Two of which are on her left leg. One on the side a little above the knee in the shape of a crescent moon and the other across her left ankle. The only other one that remained the same was the one on her right arm near her elbow. Just thinking about the scars she instinctively reached down and placed her hand over the crescent shaped one.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 04-15-2010, 08:29 PM

Seeing that she blushed when he smiled at her, Madox chuckled lightly. Cutting up his waffle he then took a bite of it along with a strawberry. The food really was good here. He'd have to thank his friend for recommending it. And it seemed he was getting a little luckier with his search here as well. Taking a sip from his iced tea he thought about some of the similarities of the girl. Her voice, sounded oddly similar as well. Again, he glanced at her, right when she placed her hand on her knee. He wondered why that was so. Maybe she had a small pain in it. Though she seemed fine. He took off his shades, placing them on the table.

The dream last night was still bothering him, since he could still feel a slight pain where the bullet had hit for some reason. Absentmindedly he forked another strawberry and chewed on it. Asha also had a couple of scars, some where the girl had touched. Maybe, it was her.. Though how to find out for sure. Maybe if he said the name, she'd recognize it. Fat chance. She probably had no idea who he was. Just because he had dreams doesn't mean she did the same as well. Her name could have changed. God knew he would have changed his just because Kida sounded like a girls name. He also couldn't ask her if he could see any scars.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-16-2010, 02:04 AM

Maiara looked over at the man again. Truly she wanted to meet him even if he wasn’t the right guy. She just didn’t want to look like an idiot. Maybe he’d approach her first she thought. Nah, guys rarely show any interest in me. I’ll probably have to make the first move. Sighing, she leaned back in her chair, rocking it slightly on it’s two back legs. Thinking again able the dreams she remembered that the man had a birthmark and that his name was Kida. Maybe she could bump into him go over and call him Kida. Then if he doesn’t respond to that name she’d apologize by saying that he looks like an old friend of hers. That wouldn’t be too stupid would it?

She stopped leaning back and made sure that the chair landed softly, not to disturb the people around her. As she continued to pick at her fruit she would glance over at the man. Her idea would work. She knew it would. It had to, at least she thought it had to.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 04-16-2010, 04:53 AM

From the corner of his eyes, he saw that she kept looking at him. Maybe this was a way of inviting him to talk to her. Even if it wasn't Asha, she was a pretty cute girl. He would simply go over there and ask politely if she was Asha. If it wasn't her, he'd say sorry for mistaking her for someone else. He might also get another semi-friend out of it. So it wasn't too bad. He had almost nothing to lose. Except he'd have to start all over again and look for another girl. Now he frowned a little. The thought of having to go through that again didn't seem to go well with him.

It'd also be awkward since, there was no guarantee that she would remember her name from the past life. But then again, it could be her. Sighing he rubbed his forehead a little and made up his mind. He took a bite from his waffle again and calmly placed the fork down. Madox then looked at the girl right when she'd glanced at him again and he gave her another smile. Moving his chair back a little he walked over to her table and offered her a small hesitant/hopeful smile. "Asha?" he asked, before he could change his mind. And as soon as that left his mouth, he could've kicked himself.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-16-2010, 12:22 PM

She looked up at him, surprised at hearing that name. After a moment she smiled at him. “Yes and no. I am Asha, but that isn’t my name here. I thought that was you Kida.” Giving a nod she motioned for him to take a seat. “And here I thought it’d take forever to find you,” she laughed slightly. “It’s nice to meet you.. You may call me Asha if you wish, but my name is Maiara this time.” She couldn’t help feeling that if anyone over heard them talking they’d think that they were insane, but she also didn’t care. She was happy and relieved that the search didn’t take long.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 04-16-2010, 05:07 PM

He smiled in relief as he nodded sitting down. "I go by Madox here but used to go by Kida as well." He was glad that she really was the girl he was looking for. Now he didn't have to start all over again. "I thought the same honestly. And Maiara?" he asked before nodding. "I'll call you Maiara then, to not raise any suspicions for now. You could call me either one." That way anyone they knew who ran across them wouldn't get confused over why they were saying different names. For him, his friends knew about his former name, so he wasn't as bothered by it. Then he realized that she also knew his former name. Which probably meant that she also had dreams. "So you remember as well?"

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-16-2010, 07:40 PM

She nodded. “That will be fine. I‘ll most likely call you Maddox.” Glancing down her expression changed, she looked troubled. “Yes, I remember, but only bits and piece. I have dreams, but they seem more like nightmares most of the time.” Normally she was very shy around new people, but she had no problem talking to him. This made her wonder if they had been more then just friends. She couldn’t really say. In some of her dreams it seemed that way and others not so much. Looking up again she smiled softly. “Do you remember much?”

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 04-17-2010, 06:01 AM

He almost gave a wry smile but nodded. "Nightmares as well. But there's good ones too." One of the best ones was where the two of them had gone to a park. No dying, no worries, just relaxation and goofing off. He felt at ease with her right now. Not at all what he thought would happen. "Most of the stuff gets vague before long though, so it doesn't help me much. It's the nightmares that stick the most sadly." he said with a small shake of his head. So they both seemed to remember pretty much the same amount of things. Now, they had to figure out if they'd had the same dreams, and not just different dreams. Though it could help them figure out what exactly it was they had to figure out.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-18-2010, 01:47 AM

“Yes the nightmares do tend to stick the most and the good ones seem so rare. I’m glad that I found you. Now I know that I’m not going insane.” She smiled and laughed slightly. She felt save with him and that she could tell him anything. Looking around a little she thought it would be best for them to go talk somewhere more private. “Why don’t we finish our food and then go talk someplace with less people around.” Looking into his eyes she hoped that he’d understand. It wasn’t that she didn’t want to talk right now, but she’d feel a little more comfortable with less people. The nightmares were there in the back of her mind. They needed to be careful because they might not be the only ones that remember.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 04-18-2010, 10:33 PM

"I'm glad as well. My friends thought I was going crazy, and for a while, thought it was just my imagination doing this to me." He gave a small nod a moment later at her words, agreeing with her. Glancing over at his table he held up a finger, "One sec." Then got up and brought his plate with the rest of his food and put his shades on top of his head. Sitting back down he placed the food in the table and gave a small smile. "My house isn't too far from here. We could talk there if you'd like. How'd you get here?" he asked, wondering if she got a ride, drove, or just walked. He cut up some more of his waffle, now half done with it and chewed it as he waited for her answer.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-18-2010, 11:54 PM

"I walked here. It was such a nice day I wanted to enjoy it. How did you get here?" She took a few bites of her fruit. She wondered if he came here often and if he did how she had never noticed him before today. "So do you come to the cafe often? Or is this your first time here?" Not that it mattered. What matter was that they found each other and they could now figure out what was happening to them. Why they had dreams of the past.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 04-19-2010, 12:22 AM

Madox looked at the sky and nodded. "It is a pretty nice day. I rode on my bike here." he said, since he had been hungry, and he didn't really want to walk and wait any longer. "It's my first time coming here actually. One of my friends recommended it a while ago, so I decided to check it out." He was glad he had. Otherwise who knew how long it'd be before the two met each other.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-19-2010, 01:01 AM

"I'm thankful to your friend then." She smiled. "What kind of bike do you have?" She assumed that by bike he meant motorcycle. She had never ridden one before, but also thought it would be cool. Secretly she had always wanted to learn to ride one, but knew her parents wouldn't approve so she never tried,