Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-28-2014, 11:27 PM

"Don't leave me. Please... this a fools errand. My father is to well guarded, you'll be killed. Please. Please come back with me. " He begged. He couldn't loose Alex. He just couldn't.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 03-29-2014, 01:15 AM

Alex looks at him and shakes his head "I'm not going to leave you. It's not the first time I broke into the castle." He looks around a little hearing animals running thru the forest. "I need to end this for you. I see you are hurting so much by the way your father is. And I'm not even sure my plan will work. Since it has been ages since I saw my own father..." grabs his necklace under his tunic.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-29-2014, 03:37 AM

"You'll never get close to him He's always surrounded by guards. It doesn't matter. I'll approach him as the heir to the kingdom. If you go I'll loose you." Tears slide down his cheeks. "Please... Alex please. Even if you did kill him I'd still have to approach your father... I wouldn't be able to lead. The people see me as a shut-in, weak, unfit to rule them. I heard this when I went in disguise to the bar last night when I couldn't sleep. Besides that I don't want to rule. Please come back with me."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-30-2014, 06:31 PM

Alex sighs deeply as he runs his hand thru his hair a little. His wound had torn open again due to the hard right so the bandage was soak with blood. Alex knew that Kirin was right and plus there was no way he could surive with this bad wound. "Alright..." he finaly says, turning his horse around facing Kirin and nudges his horse to go toward Kirin.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-30-2014, 08:25 PM

Relief flooded Kirin's face. "Thank you. Now lets get back and get you patched up, again." He said turning his own horse around. He did his best not to let his nerves get to him, as he had to ride back to their lodgings. He had to be strong, and he would be.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-31-2014, 07:18 PM

On the way back, Alex looks over at Kirin and sighs deeply. "I'm sorry for worrying you. I thought it would had enough time to make it there before you had a chance to catch to me." says softy.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-31-2014, 09:14 PM

"I knew deep down where you going and I would have followed you all the way there." He said keeping is face forward. He was afraid that if he looked at Alex he would break down.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-01-2014, 02:28 AM

They was almost to the village as he saw smoke coming from it. Alex reaches over and grabs Kirin's horse rains "Stop..." says. As there was screams and crys from women and children. And sounds of swords crashing against each other from the men from the village against the kingdom's armies. "We need to go..." says. The village was lost so the only other thing they need to do was to flee before they would caught in.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-01-2014, 02:38 AM

Kirin slumped seeing the village in flame. "This isn't right. This is all my fault." He just shakes, all their stuff, their supplies. He couldn't do it. He started shaking all over. This wasn't right. He just wanted it to end. He fought for control. "I should have never left home." He whispered tears running down his cheeks.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-07-2014, 04:28 PM

Alex watches Kirin before he heard something over his left shoulder. He look over and saw some of the village people waving at them. The male turns back over to Kirin and reaches over grabbing Kirin's horse and pulls him toward the hidden villagers. It had to be quickly so the army wouldn't see them and come after them. "Kirin shhh.....it's not your fault. It's never was your fault so stop saying that. The only other person who is to blame is your father." says to him in a calm tone. Even deep down he was in rage that they would do this to an helpless village.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-07-2014, 04:41 PM

Kirin nodded doing his best to calm down, he was no good to anybody if he let himself break down. He got off his horse when the got hidden. "My friend has re-injured himself and needs to be stitched up again." He said his voice shaking only slightly. Though deep down he knew that it wasn't his fault he also knew that these deaths would always weigh heavily on his soul. He should have never run away.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-15-2014, 02:44 AM

A woman nods looking over toward the village and sighs deeply. She looks back over at the two males, "Please come this way we need to find a different place," she says before she and the others lead the two to a place. They had ready just in case something like this would happen. Alex looks over at Kirin and nods, "Let's go..." and he follows the rest of the group.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-15-2014, 04:00 AM

Kirin nods leading the horse. He is doing his best not to break down, though right now that is what he really wants to do. This was all his fault. None of this would have happened if he hadn't decided to leave the castle. And no matter how many times Alex might try to convince him he isn't to blame he knows he is.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-23-2014, 03:16 PM

The village had things ready by the time the two gotten there. Alex climbs off his horse and moves over to Kirin as he wish he could take away his pain. "Here let me help you down." Ignoring the pain in his shoulder, he reaches up to help Kirin down from his horse.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-23-2014, 07:47 PM

Kirin bats his hand away. "You're hurt." He said as he got off himself. The sound of the attacks still ring in his ears. He fought down the urge to break down. "Let's go get you stitched back up." He said a small shake in his voice.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-18-2014, 01:27 AM

Alex would step back and sighs deeply. He holds onto his shoulder to stop the bleeding as he walks over to the woman. She was already for the wounded male, "Sit down I will stitch you up." she says. Alex walks over and removes his tunic and sits down while the woman begans to work on the wound.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-18-2014, 01:30 AM

Kirin was glad Alex is getting help. He went and found somebody and asked if there is anything he could do to help. They weren't sure so Kirin just walks through the make shift camp. He wished there was something for him to do. He wouldn't be able to think about what he had caused if he was doing something. He spotted what looked like a guardsman. "Excuse me, do you know why the village was attacked?"

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-18-2014, 01:44 AM

Alex closes his eyes and grips tightly on the chair when he felt the needle going into his shoulder. He would take a deep breath while he looks up and watches Kirin. He felt very bad for him and he wanted to do all he can to protect him. Either way they had to get to his land quickly. Of course it was hard to do so with the king's army looking for them.

The guardsman looks over to the young male, "The king's army attack us cause they are looking for a thief who had kidnapped the prince. And of course the thief has already have a thousand gold bounty on his head. The king has double the bounty." he sighs deeply. He stares down and shakes his head, "Theses are hard times indeed....All because a bastard thief has to kidnapped the royal prince."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-18-2014, 01:51 AM

"Has anybody thought that this prince went willingly?" Kirin commented. He hated that this was his fault. His fault because he couldn't be content with his lot in life and he had to run away. So much death, and it was all his fault.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-18-2014, 02:03 AM

The guard shakes his head and looks at the male, "No one has thought about it since this has happen." shifting his weight over to his spear. "But there is nothing to worry about..my guards are looking for the thief as we speak. I'm sure we can make a trade with the army. If he gives up they can back off from the village. Of course when I mean give up..they will kill him for his crimes.." He looks around the area watching the surviving villagers.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-18-2014, 12:20 PM

Kirin nodded then moved away. He did his best not to rush. He could do this. He and Alex would have to leave sooner than later. He went over to Alex, who was now all patched up. He hugged Alex gently. "We should move on." He said keep his voice calm. He realized that he would die for this man, and if anybody tried to take Alex he would fight them.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-18-2014, 04:56 PM

Alex hugs Kirin back but he felt like the other was in a rush to get out of here. He stands up as the lady hands him a clean shirt to put on. "Alright...let's get the supplies and we can move on," he says, while he puts on the shirt and grabs his weapons that he had place down.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-18-2014, 05:26 PM

Kirin headed to where they were giving out supplies. He wondered if he might be able to purchase his horse, as it had belonged to the village and he wouldn't feel right in taking it. He stood in line and when it was his turn he approached the bench. "I borrowed a horse and would like to pay for it if possible." He said to the lady behind the table. He took Alex's hand when the other man came to stand beside him.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-19-2014, 08:19 PM

Alex looks over his shoulder seeing the guard looking around. Still something wasn't right how the man was walking around. That guard was looking for something..or someone. It made him a bit nervous and uneasy. The lady looks at the two and nods, "Sure of course...after what happen we would need all the money to get to rebuild the village.." Standing up and gets a few males to help her to prepare the men's belongings

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-19-2014, 08:22 PM

Kirin pays for everything doing his best not to panic. He can't let himself panic. Panic would do neither of them any good. He takes Alex's hand, glad beyond belief that he had cut his long hair. He gives Alex's hand a squeeze. Alex truly does calm him.