ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-16-2015, 04:20 PM

Topaz

Topaz let out a giggle-like squeal as she grabbed Sapphire's hand, pulling her along with her around the pond. The kids on the other side seemed to take notice and started cheering before they too, started running around the pond. It seemed like a herd of children were going to meet the two women in the middle, their faces showing the happiness and excitement of the day.

"Who is this, Zara?" One of the older children asked as the children caught up to them. A warm look was on the blonde's face as she gave her old friend a smile (for everyone was Topaz's friend, they didn't have a choice). Releasing Sapphire's hand, she tucked her legs under her as she sat on the ground, a little girl quickly taking a seat on her lap, kids sitting around her.

"This is an old friend of mine, her name is Sapphire," she said happily as she looked up at the pink haired woman. One of the kids asked, "Do you know her from singing?" Topaz shook her head as she said, "Oh no, I know her from a long time before then." The concept may have been odd for some of the kids whom she had known all their lives, but she wouldn't tell them more than that.

The kids looked up at the woman, smiles on their faces. Topaz then chuckled, "I know she's pretty, but you have to say hello!" She then held her finger up before the kids could say anything. "But, you have to say hello in a special way." With that kids' eyes locked on the blonde woman, eager to hear what she was going to say.

"Do you remember how I said you had to believe in me when I made the broken Christmas lights light up again?" A group of the kids nodded enthusiastically, more than likely these were the kids from the orphanage that Topaz spent the last few years with. Her eyes then fell to the little girl in her lap as she said, "You have to say hello with your heart, wish is as much as you can, tell her just how happy you are to see her." She then placed her hands on the little girl's temples. "If she hears you, she will respond and you will hear it here."

There was a look of love and hope in the electric woman's eyes as she looked at the children. "They aren't all corrupted," she thought happily to Sapphire. "The good is still in them." She then ran her fingers through the little girl's hair as all the children quickly turned their gaze up to the other woman, their eyes hopeful, the air silent.

Ruby

With the sudden stopping Ruby should've been expecting the other two to run into her, but even if she had, the sudden collision did send her forward a bit. Opal though, as quick as she usually was when it came to others, had quickly caught the red headed woman. A smirk graced her features as taller woman behind her made a comment about the boys probably not even being awake yet. It was curious that so far, it was girls that she had run into. Then again, with how long she had been awake, it was amazing to run into more than one Guardian in a single day when she hadn't seen them in so long.

She followed Emerald and the others to the back room and the ushering of Emerald's co-worker, or work relation of some kind. As she walked back, she was sure to look the person over. Emerald had been there for who knows how long, this person must have been safe, or at least safe enough.

Once in back, Ruby found a seat and took it, smoothing her kimono as she looked up at the group they had gathered. Diamond mentioned how they seemed to be attracting one another, this brought a crease to the woman's brow as she looked up at Emerald. "I frequent this shop quite often to bring flowers to the woman allowing me to stay with her, how is it that I have not seen you up until now?"

It was a curious thing. So many of them were awake apparently, so how many more were there? Were they all in the same town? If so, how did they all go on missing each other for so long? As Ruby thought about these things, her eyes narrowed wondering if the darkness had something to do with this. Was it masking their presence from one another until they regained their powers?

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 06-19-2015, 04:00 AM

The pair chatted for a bit, but something felt off. Turquoise knew it was due to her reaction to his joke. After a bit she decided it would be best to leave things as they were until tomorrow. “I should get going so I can get some sleep before my next appointment. Have a good day Casey. I’ll see you tomorrow.” The woman left with a smile and wave. The man gave her a wave and order to make sure to get some rest as she walked away.

After everything she was feeling even more exhausted. Turning her face towards the sky to soak in the warmth of the sun as she let out a sigh. How had things become so complicated with that human? In the past she had always tried to keep her distance, not let herself get too close. At least not in this kind of way. Sure there were times she grew attached, but those times always came with at a cost. That wasn’t something she wished to deal with, but here she had let herself get so close to a human again. “Some things will never change will they?”
Turquoise whispered to herself as she adjusted the bag on her shoulder.

For a brief moment she let a frown slide onto her lips as she closed her yellowish green eyes. The woman took a few deep breaths before opening them again. Having calmed her emotions and mind Turquoise began to walk down the sidewalk that led to one of the park exits. For now she would walk, the fresh air would help her to clear her mind. At least that is what she hoped anyway. Plus she was in need of tea.

As she walked down the sidewalk she sighed again. Like usual she received a few stares and rude comments about her hair color, the red marking across her face and strange clothing. Anymore she ignored such things since they were common placed and usually came from people who had never seen her before. While she walked she fiddled with the handmade dream catcher pendant she wore. Turquoise had made the pendant herself while she lived on the reservation. It held twelve precious stones within the catcher’s web, one representing each of the guardians, and twelve feathers, three of them real and the others made from wood, bone and metal, that hang from the catcher itself.

One of the children with the group from the orphanage spotted the turquoise haired woman as she walked by the fork in the path near where they were playing. A big smile spread across Sophia’s face. “Ruru!” The girl excitedly shouted as she ran over to the woman, following after her. “Hey Ruru!”

At first she didn’t notice the child that had run over to her, starting to follow after her as her thoughts were elsewhere. It wasn’t until Sophia started to dance around Turquoise, taking the woman’s hands into her small ones that she stopped walking. Looking down at the darling child a big smile spread over her lips. “Well hello there sweetie.” The guardian bent down and scooped up Sophia, hugging her tightly. “How have you been little one?”

As she was scooted up and hugged the girl giggled. “I’ve been doing good Ruru. I have lots of new friends.” She snugged against the woman’s chest as she was held. “I’ve missed you so much.” Ru had been there for her when she lost her parents in a car accident. The guardian had helped her come to terms with her lose and be able to move forward with a smile.

Once her feet were on the ground she danced around Turquoise again. Before long she had ahold of the woman’s hand and was dragging her in the opposite direction of what she had been going in. “Common, I want you to meet them!” The child didn’t give the guardian a choice, but to go with her. It wasn’t long before the other children along with two women were in sight. “It’s just a little further.”

Sadness washed over the woman’s features as Sophia snugged against her. Telling that she missed her. “I know Sophia sweetie. I’ve been busy help other people like I helped that you when your parents went away.” It didn’t take much for the girl to rebound which caused the guardian to laugh. “Ok, ok. Take me to them.” She let herself be dragged along. Her attention was mostly on the girl. It wasn’t until they were just a few feet from the group of children and the two women looked up to see where they were going.

Upon seeing the blonde and the pink haired woman her yellowish green eyes grew large as she froze in place. Her hand released the girl’s as the girl ran forward towards the others. Was it really them? Was she so tired that she was seeing things now? The look that crossed her features was a mixture of shock, joy and sadness. How long had she been searching for the others? Trying to reach out to them in their dreams, but unable to truly locate them?

Closing her eyes she fought against the tears that threatened to spring forward. She had found two of her friends after five long years of searching. “Is it really you guys?” Turquoise’s words were barely a whisper as they left her lips. The guardian wanted to run over and hug them both, but she feared if she tried they would both disappear in her arms. Being nothing more than her imagination. Then again was it wise to meet the others like this? She wasn’t the same woman she had once been. This new world they lived in was taking a toll on her. She didn’t want them to see her in the sorry state she had allowed herself to fall into. A ping of panic shot through her as she continued to stare at the other guardians.

-----------------------

The sound of the younger guardian’s voice was familiar and a very welcome sound. He watched the male that sat across from him. Amethyst gave a light nod as he listened. At first this seemed like nothing more than a dream, but he was thankful it wasn’t. There was so much to talk about. So many questions.

“It is good that it has treated you kind. As for me it had treated me well enough.” His amethyst colored eyes scanned the area around them. For the most part the library was empty. Even so it wouldn’t be wise to discuss things too much here in public for much longer. One could never tell when or where the enemy would appear.

The raven folded his hands in front of him on the table. “Yes, well enough. This place has been very interesting so far. Much different than where I was before.” He continued to somewhat speak in code so anyone who might over hear them would not think much of their conversation. “I’m not sure what you have been doing as of late, but I myself have been doing research. I’ve also taken an interest in technology and history.” He knew that if the other was like him he was probably full of questions and things he wanted to share.

“Actually if you aren’t busy I’m almost done here. So if you don’t mind waiting we could go to my place to catch up on things. After all it has been years since we last met my friend.”

Will you draw my OCs?

Last edited by blueblackrose; 06-28-2015 at 03:13 AM..

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 06-28-2015, 04:27 PM

There was a brief silence as the two guardians remained still. Pearl ignored the tea beside him until he heard Peridot speak once again. He lifted the cup to his lips, forcing a slight smile at the other male's words. It was true. No single guardian had much power here. Throwing themselves at the darkness one by one would hurt the guardians, if not destroy them completely. That meant they needed one another. They needed to work together to fix the world and its current inhabitants.

Pearl's green eyes flickered away from Peridot for a moment, then he nodded subtly. "Together," he whispered, though kept his expression as neutral as he could. He failed, frowning in the end. "You said we weren't the only ones. Have you seen any of the others?" He focused on his tea, working on keeping his mind over his emotions - the balance was still upturned, and it was becoming increasingly difficult to ignore.
-

The very mention of having whatever food they wanted made Kaname's smile brighten. He nodded as though agreeing, sending his twin an excited glance. He thought nothing of how his grip was worked loose from Hakume's shirt, and seemed pleased that his wrist was taken in the boy's hold. Kaname's interest in the upcoming meal seemed to be singular - he wouldn't stop chiming up with various kinds of food and other treats. He really was one for sweet foods.

He happily entered the car, not thinking twice about the mysterious driver nor now strange it might have been. Once they were all seated, the magenta-haired youth did just as suspected - he shifted toward his twin, being as close as one could be without either being absorbed into Hakumei or sitting on him. Despite his happy demeanor, there was still the underlying need to close to his brother. His nightmare had been enough to throw him into this need. It wasn't fading quickly, though his uneasiness was easily converted to merely absorbing the touch of others.

They started to drive. As a brief silence filled the vehicle, Kaname's duel colored eyes focused on the tinted window between them and the driver. He stared listlessly until he heard Hakumei's voice. His expression immediately fell, and his gaze shot to Hakumei as though if he didn't look at him fast enough, the nightmare would come again. "Another dream," he repeated, his free hand tightening into a fist with a bit of Bazel's clothing. The hand kept near Hakumei mimicked the action. Kaname's pupils dilated as fear entered his mind, unable to be pushed away as he spoke.

"You were trapped on the ceiling. Bleeding." As though the dream was vivid in his mind once again, he rubbed his cheek against Hakumei's shoulder. He could still feel that sickeningly warm blood on his features. Kaname paled, his gaze darting over his twin's features desperately. "It's never been you."

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 07-01-2015, 09:22 PM

Grinning from ear to ear Opal followed after her three friends into the back room. She was so happy she had found the three of them. Hopefully soon they would find all of the others, then her life would be complete. From the moment she woke up Opal had always felt like something was missing. Sure she had a great time and made new friends, but there was nothing like having her fellow guardians back with her.

Diamonds comment made her smile grow even bigger. Maybe the bigger the group they got the more they would be attracted to the others that were still missing.

“Maybe we just weren’t ready to find each other then. Maybe Diamond was the last one to wake up and we couldn’t sense each other until everyone was awake? Or yeah I honestly have no clue,” the dual-hair colored woman chuckled. “Who cares though because we’re finally finding each other!”

Usually super calm and collected, she couldn’t help but basically jump up and down from excitement.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-06-2015, 03:42 PM

Pearl was still as agitated as ever. It was not hard to see that, especially for Peridot. He watched the other for a moment, saying nothing. The man asked about his comment, which made Peridot close his eyes for a moment. His mind focusing on clearing a bit as he answered the other. "No, not personally....not yet. But that does not mean that I do not feel them. Each of us is bonded to this world in some way" he said.

Opening his eyes again, "we feel different things in different ways. Sense things in different ways. But on some level within each of us we can feel each other. Some stronger than others, but the basic nature of being able to sense some part of each other lies within all of us."

He looked to the man before him, it seemed he was not truly hearing a word he said. He could not force the other's mind to change, nor his feelings. All of them were entitled to their own presence and life. It still made his heart ache however, to see them within such pain and sadness. He sat his cup down, before moving to his feet once more.

He passed the other, moving to the windows lining the wall behind the couch. His eyes on the sky for a moment, before slowly moving down to the world that stretched out behind his home. His eyes taking in the details, he sighed lightly. Such beauty and distruction, fitting hand in hand with one another. It was hard to watch, as well as hard to ignore. He placed a hand lightly upon the cool glass, as his mind for a moment slipped to the past.

---------------------------------------

Hakumei kept his hold, not really listening much to the words of food coming from the other. It was typical with him, nothing really huge. He was used to it by now. Bazel slipped out his phone, taking a look at a few things, but he could still hear the twins within the car beside him. As his brother began to speak, Hakumei raised an eyebrow.

The other seemed to be a unnerved more than usual at the question. Bazel glanced a bit at the hand tightening onto his shirt. A habit of the twins, it often left his clothing wrinkled. Stopping it was near impossible though, the other always like a child within the nature of having to have physical contact with someone. Still suffering from separation anxiety as well. Hakumei listened to what the other had to say. Trapped on the ceiling bleeding?

He raised an eyebrow a bit, the other moving on to say it had never been him. "Nothing is going to happen to me" he said, "nor you....there is nothing to worry about from some dream." He knew the other at times took his dreams way to literally. But Hakumei was not the type to let his world and future be determined by such things as fate, dreams and destiny.

He had always been the type to carve his own path. Despite his often more kicked back and lazy outward appearance. He may not have seemed interested, but there was a fire burning within him unlike any other's. He looked at his brother. "No one will harm either one of us....no one will separate us" he said, his eyes on the other's before him.

Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....d...

Old 07-31-2015, 03:58 AM

Celestial
Silence was the only thing that had escaped Sapphire, there was the sounds of her walking through the ground and the pavement, but that was about it. The noises around her and Topaz substituted for the lack of sounds for Sapphire. Why they had made their way to the children, Sapphire started to think to herself, why didn't she find the other guardians? She should have been able to find them by now, where they gone forever? They had to be around, their connections to Sapphire were still strong, just not as before.

The pink haired woman's eyes widen once she heard Topaz talking to the children about how to greet her. She blinked in slight confusion, but she was able to get the concept of the conversation. Since she couldn't talk, she had to use her telepathy, maybe the children will like it. She knelt low to the ground, her knee resting on the ground before she was soon sitting on the ground completely. The children had started to concentrate and that was a hard thing to do since children were known for their short attention span. Sapphire shifted her dual-colored eyes towards Topaz once she started talking to her with her thoughts, Sapphire blinked once before looking towards the children as a small smile formed on her face. "Aye, that much is true."

Sapphire looked towards the children as she sensed the mind links forming with the children around her. A sort of kindness started forming in Sapphire's eyes, a kindness that never really came out a lot. Using her powers, she spoke in a soft tone so she would harm the children's minds. "Hello little ones." She said through her mind. Blinking once before leaning forward a bit, getting a bit comfy.