Chi
Dancing to her own beat..
Penpal

Old 03-01-2013, 07:48 PM

Introduction:

I'm looking for art of my roleplay characters. I am mostly looking for CG work, but I will consider other mediums so long as they are colored or shaded. I do not want traditional art unless the final product is given to me as a scanned image and not a photograph of the art itself.

I can offer gold or items, and I will pay extremely well. Show me some samples and I'll make an offer!

Last edited by Chi; 05-19-2014 at 12:04 PM..

Chi
Penpal

Old 03-01-2013, 07:50 PM

Available Items:

Check the Menewsha Rare Item Guide to look at all the items available on the site. If there's something you like, ask me and I'll let you know if I have it.

I have a lot of rares. Link me to your Quest threads!

Last edited by Chi; 05-18-2014 at 10:40 PM..

Chi
Penpal

Old 03-01-2013, 07:51 PM

Current Commissions:

Polly101
Liz*
Liz*
Liz*
Shadami
Shadami
Shadami
PrincessKasumi
PrincessKasumi
PrincessKasumi
PrincessKasumi
WherededIGo
WherededIGo
WherededIGo
WherededIGo
WherededIGo
WherededIGo
WherededIGo
WherededIGo
WherededIGo

I know I'm missing some. If you don't see your art on here, please PM me again as I've lost your info!

Last edited by Chi; 01-26-2014 at 12:40 AM..

Chi
Penpal

Old 03-01-2013, 07:52 PM

Character Information:

PLEASE LOOK AT A CHARACTER'S ART REFERENCE FOR THEIR COLOR PALETTE. SOME AVATAR COLORS DO NOT REPRESENT THE CHARACTERS.

ADDITIONAL AVATAR OUTFITS FOR ALL CHARACTERS CAN BE FOUND HERE:
http://tektek.org/avatars/taion%20kizu
http://chi.guanobowls.com/rp/outfits/

Additional References: 1 -|- 2
Name: Chiairen
Height: 5'9"
Build: average, please no humongous anime boobs
Personality: quiet, shy, caring
Character Blurb: Chi is a soft spoken girl, often lonely. She carries a soft smile wherever she goes. When with her friends, she is happiest. She is a healer, and when using her magic, carries an aura around her body that matches the color of her eyes. She is trustworthy, loyal, and fierce to protect those she loves.

Chi's closest friends are Sagando and Shuuji.

Her love interest is Tsukimei, and they don't always get along. They are tied together via a pact they made as children to carry on his family's link to the deity Destruction.

===

Name: Shuuji
Height: 6'0"
Build: toned, lean, "strong"
Personality: happy, mischievous, and highly conceited depending on the situation
Character Blurb: Shuuji grew up in a tight-knit neutral clan of (very slight) demonic origin. He likes to not talk about it, and is trying to branch away from it as he grows older. He is extremely guarded around strangers, and even in the midst of panic, often carries a poker face to conceal what he's really thinking. If and when he breaks down, it's always during the aftermath of an event.

He lives and breathes with the elements, calling upon them to aid in battle, transport, and protection. He doesn't consider his work magic, but rather "borrowing" from his surroundings. He links most favorably to the element earth, with wind being a close second.

Shuuji is a gentleman, most days. He happily admits he's a "Mama's Boy" and would proudly scream it from the rooftops. He takes pride the manners he was taught by his mother Sarah, and yet will hold great bravado if his actions are questioned. He would fight to the death for those he loves.

His younger brother is Yuuhi, who he holds close under his wing. His mother is Sarah, whom he adores, and his father is Lance, and... well, let's not go there. They never see eye to eye.

His best friend is Chi, and though he's unlikely to admit it a lot, he loves her. Deeply. She's his utter weakness.

===

Name: Arien
Height: 5'6"
Build: average
Personality: extremely mischievous, humorous, selfish, self-absorbed
Character Blurb: Arien likes trouble. Well, okay, he doesn’t necessarily like trouble, but he seems to get into a lot of it. With mischief as his rightful middle name, Arien somehow manages to get away with it. You can see his trouble-making all over his face, which is handsome and suave. Somehow, he makes the oversized glasses look attractive rather than geeky. Arien is closed to most people, but he has a good heart if you can get in. Though his morals are questionable, his loyalty runs deep. He has commitment issues, but hey, we can't all be perfect. Arien is a talented musician who works whatever side jobs he can to survive. He is fiercely independent and has issues relying on anyone, except maybe Shuuji, Yuuhi, and Dri.

Arien's best friends are Shuuji, Yuuhi, and Dri (coming soon). He may or may not have a love interest with Sagando.

===

Name: Yuuhi
Height: 5'7"
Build: thin, "frail", pale
Personality: quiet, sarcastic, and mischievous as well
Character Blurb: Yuuhi is Shuuji's younger brother. Born into a tightly knit family clan with (very subtle) demonic lineage that prides itself on neutrality, Yuuhi was always branded the "frail" child. Being trained to work with the elements like his older brother, it was determined that, though frail, Yuuhi holds high potential for the clan. As such, he tends to train a lot, though sometimes he might not like it.

Though difficult to sometimes openly see, he holds a mischievous streak. He is often quiet and observant, careful to let anyone in too close. While he's not one to solely sit on the side lines, he doesn't often jump into the middle of action without first thinking it through.

His best friends are Arien and his older brother, Shuuji. He loves them both more than anything else in the world.

===

Additional References: None
Name: Sarah
Height: 5'1"
Build: thin, frail, pale
Personality: motherly
Character Blurb: Sarah is the glue that holds our characters together. Through any crisis, she is there, offering what words of comfort she can. She spends her days tending to her herbs, making salves, tinctures, and teas for sale. She loves her family more than anything. She loves all of her children, regardless of blood ties. This puts tension between Lance and her, for clan rules state that only the bloodlines know of the clan and its inner workings.

She likes to cause a bit of passive-aggressive trouble from time to time.

===

Additional References: None
Name: Lance
Height: 6'3"
Build: muscular, strong
Personality: gruff, sarcastic, and frightening (to those who don't know him)
Character Blurb: Lance is Sarah's husband, and the father of Shuuji and Yuuhi. He is a harsh disciplinarian, but believes in his clan's work and the ideals set forth from it. He loves his family, though sometimes he's not apt to show it in the most kindest of ways. Try as he might, he cannot for the life of him connect with Shuuji, and finds it much easier to spend time and teach Yuuhi his traditions and overall experiences in life.

===

Name: Tsukimei
Height: 6'1"
Build: muscular, toned
Personality: rude, at times crude, loyal, humorous
Character Blurb: Tsukimei does enjoy causing trouble. He’s a shit-starter and a fighter to his core. It only makes sense that he would pick fights, especially with someone he cares about, right? No, wait, maybe that doesn’t make sense… Tsu doesn’t always know what he wants; in fact, he’s usually clueless. This makes him feel insecure, and he covers that up by acting like an asshole. He’s built his walls so high and so thick, a wrecking ball couldn’t get through the first time, even at top speed. He might be the one to dent the wrecking ball, actually.

When he does express himself, it’s usually in a fiery, passionate rage. Even his love is expressed with rage. His brows seem to be in a permanent scowl position, except maaaaaybe when he’s asleep. Tsu is in love with Chi, but he’s afraid to admit it to himself. He has a fear of losing her if he says it out loud, though he’s not sure how it would happen. He believes himself to be crazy because of hearing “voices” in his head, when really it’s only the voice of the deity Destruction, who has taken residence in his soul since his childhood.

===

Name: Sagando
Height: 4'9"
Build: tiny, pale
Personality: musical, shy, gentle, kind, loving
Character Blurb: Sagando is shy and quiet and mostly keeps to himself. He can work with people, but given the option, he would rather be alone. The exception is with his friends. It’s hard to break his friendship once you have it; he doesn’t have very many friends and isn’t quick to trust, so once he does, you’re kind of stuck with him. He’s overly polite, but he’ll be catty with you if he knows you. Happiest when baking, cooking, or cleaning, the boy is also a bard, his instrument of choice the lyre. When not baking, he spends his time making herbal remedies or whipping out some healing magic. His aura and magic are gold, and the color overtakes his eyes when he’s using either. A son of Apollo, his skin is pale like marble. He’s tiny for his age, looking younger than he is.

Sagando's best friend is Chi. He may or may not have a love interest with Arien. They were childhood friends, and due to Sagando's tie with the gods, were parted for a few years. He loved the boy he knew, and now he's not sure he's in love with the one he knows now.

Last edited by Chi; 02-01-2014 at 02:25 AM..

Chi
Penpal

Old 03-01-2013, 07:52 PM

[:.Reserved.:]

Chi
Penpal

Old 03-16-2013, 05:43 PM

[:.Reserved.:]

Last edited by Chi; 03-16-2013 at 05:46 PM..

Chi
Penpal

Old 03-16-2013, 05:47 PM

I am compiling my character information together, including samples of previous art work which I feel have nicely captured my characters. In the meantime, I consider this "open" for anyone who wants to show me some art samples and/or prices.

Have an item you're after? Now's the time to ask! :)

Chi
Penpal

Old 04-27-2013, 08:45 PM

Anyone? I'm not bothering to put up character references if no one's interested. xD

Chi
Penpal

Old 05-21-2013, 06:08 PM

Giving this some love! I haven't bothered putting up character information as no one's shown interest. They are mostly Gaia avatars modified with detailing. Simple character designs!

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 05-21-2013, 07:32 PM

*gives Chi some love*

Maria-Minamino on deviantART

I have a week and a half left of the school year to teach and then I'll be free to draw all summer. :D

I would love to see characters before I commit though *prefers to draw females* XD

and I have hardly any 07 items at all XD So I'd be craving those and willing to draw multiple pieces for things like the pudao, crowns, the st pattys day items, etc XD

Last edited by Maria-Minamino; 05-21-2013 at 07:39 PM..

Chi
Penpal

Old 05-21-2013, 07:47 PM

I like your style. Depending on how many pieces you're up for drawing, we can discuss the particulars.

If my kiddo goes to bed without issue tonight, I'll get my character infos up so that you can take a look. If not tonight, then definitely by the time you finish school. :) Thanks for the post!

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 05-21-2013, 09:59 PM

I currently have very few of the 07 items -snuggles her mask of atlantis- and have had my eye on a few of them for a while (especially the gold hairpin and the pudao), though I'm not sure if my art would be considered up to par. Will leave a few samples around just in case and can test new styles as needed. Most of these are a bit older simply because life has been hectic and I haven't had much time to draw as of late. (I'll finally have time for larger art projects again after this weekend!)

art samplesX

Last edited by Seridano; 05-21-2013 at 10:20 PM..

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 05-21-2013, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi View Post
I like your style. Depending on how many pieces you're up for drawing, we can discuss the particulars.

If my kiddo goes to bed without issue tonight, I'll get my character infos up so that you can take a look. If not tonight, then definitely by the time you finish school. :) Thanks for the post!
I'd be willing to draw however much you want :P I've done it before for Hina when she was on here - 5 pictures just for the astral halo waaaaay back in the day XD

So in terms of the pot of gold or hairpin or crowns or pudao...I'd be willing to do a lot for you - full CG with background

Chi
Penpal

Old 05-21-2013, 10:29 PM

@Seridano
For the older rares, your style isn't quite what I'm looking for. The chibis are cute though!

@Maria
Okay. I'll decide when you're out of school and ready to draw. I want to get more interest into the thread before I decide on the higher rares. Are there other items you're looking for besides Patti's 07, crowns, fan/pudao? Just so I can check my inventory in case? :)

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 05-21-2013, 10:30 PM

Alrighty. If I have the time, I can attempt to try a few other styles and show you samples, see if you like em. Would that be alright?

Last edited by Seridano; 05-21-2013 at 10:35 PM..

Chi
Penpal

Old 05-21-2013, 10:35 PM

Of course! I'll always look at samples. :)

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 05-23-2013, 06:28 AM

I will try to get together some refrences for you I would love to make a deal I am sure you have many things I am questing. And I have been on an art kick lately I just need to get some color work done on them to have examples..lol

Chi
Penpal

Old 05-23-2013, 10:31 AM

Awesome! ^_^ I look forward to seeing your work Ivvy!

It's been a hectic week, and I have tomorrow off! I'll be getting all the references up so people can see what they'd be drawing.

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 05-23-2013, 07:56 PM

Most of my stuff is traditional right now. since my desktop is not handling my cg program very well. I need a new computer..lol

Chi
Penpal

Old 05-23-2013, 09:20 PM

I need a new one too. >_>

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 05-23-2013, 11:50 PM

lol so you feel my pain then. .>.<

Chi
Penpal

Old 05-24-2013, 11:57 AM

Yep. My laptop has been shutting down on start up. It's likely a pending harddrive failure, but there's not much I can do about it. I did save all my files, so it can die whenever. It's just a case of getting the money to replace it. ><;

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 05-24-2013, 07:23 PM

Thats pretty much where I am as well. My laptop did that last year now the desktop is headed that way >.<

Chi
Penpal

Old 05-24-2013, 08:16 PM

Oof. No good. :( Hopefully both our machines hang in there a while longer!

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 05-24-2013, 08:21 PM

Agreed there...lol