View Poll Results: What's your best friend like?
Tomboy 0 0%
Bossy 0 0%
Calm 2 100.00%
Tempestuous 0 0%
Violent 0 0%
Understanding 2 100.00%
Generous 0 0%
Weird but awesome 2 100.00%
Funny 1 50.00%
Trustworthy 2 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 10-31-2014, 11:53 AM

Basically, I changed schools after 10th grade and I miss my friends. We talk on the phone and visit each other when we can. But I still need an outlet because I can't trust the people at my new school yet. So, this will be my outlet. I'll start writing in it from the next post.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 11-04-2014, 07:09 AM

Exams suck. I did these last few ones pretty badly, but I don't intend to repeat that. Otherwise, I'll probably be like

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 11-11-2014, 08:23 PM

*peeks in* Hello!

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 11-14-2014, 11:17 AM

Hey! What's up?

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 11-15-2014, 12:29 AM

Nothing much, just saw you were open to chatting so thought I would drop by ^_^

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 11-26-2014, 12:52 PM

Hey I just noticed we picked the same eyes

I've started RPing on this site. Helps me forget stuff.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 11-26-2014, 09:47 PM

Oh! That's very cool ^_^ I just noticed that, too. I love the dual-colored eyes!

What are you trying to forget? Do you mind if I ask this?

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 11-28-2014, 05:19 AM

I don't mind. There's a lot of stuff I'm trying to forget.
For instance, there's practically a kind of Cold War going on in the house between my parents and me. We don't seem to agree on anything lately. My only refuge is my brother.
Sometimes I can't help but think that it might be because of the kind of family we are, but other times I just dismiss it as a stupid thought.
Then there's the fact that I miss my best friends a lot. One of them's on this site, but she's only allowed on weekends (not that I'm allowed at all, all my internet time these days is on the sly)
The list is endless really.....

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 11-28-2014, 12:42 PM

Okay, song posting time - this one deserves a place here:

And so does this:

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 12-03-2014, 09:54 AM

My birthday's coming up. I should write a list of what I wanna do. Here goes:
  • Call my friends (been so long, oh gods)
  • Cake!!
  • Watch a movie
  • Go to school
  • Canteen party!!!!
  • What else?
  • No clue.
  • I'll end this here. Too weird now.

Yup. It's weird. I'm not as excited as I'd normally be. Am I growing up? (At long last, my dad would say)
Okay I'm gonna stop writing this post now. I don't know what to write

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 12-04-2014, 09:58 AM

How many people on here are sneaky? On this site, I mean. I know two people. Me, and someone who's name I won't mention.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 12-16-2014, 11:11 AM

I hate guys. They're all idiots. They'll ignore you for months at a stretch and then abruptly start talking to you. What the f*** is wrong with them?
Dandelioness:

Dandelioness
Myoxine Melomaniac

Old 12-16-2014, 11:22 AM

IKR! *pats Kira-chan sympathetically*
Some even ignore a friend request + two messages reminding them who you are for two years and then suddenly accept (though they didn't miss the stuff right through a couple of years and then suddenly notice, not by any stretch) don't get me started! I always go there
What I reaally hate right now? I haven't a single frickin friend at my frickin school. Alu-chan and I fought today and I didn't realize she was my only friend at school, not properly, till now. I wish there was an emoji with Nobita tears

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 12-16-2014, 11:31 AM

You and Alu-chan fought? Why? What happened?

(Nobita tears lol)

Last edited by CycloneKira; 12-16-2014 at 11:39 AM..

Dandelioness
Myoxine Melomaniac

Old 12-16-2014, 11:40 AM

Well you know she goes to coaching almost immediately after school and comes back at like 9.00, has dinner, studies, goes to sleep. All she's doing is studying. Not like it helps because a lot of the time nothing goes into her head so although it's continuous it's not efficient studying.
And she's been grumpy all the time lately. She didn't pass the first term's physics exam but she wasn't so grumpy then. I think her dad is getting to her, he thinks she doesn't study because he's never home to see that she does nothing else. (I asked her if studying was the only thing she likes doing; it's not. Turns out that if she does anything except study she gets this horrible feeling of guilt, so she has no choice but to study.)
Her dad thinks she's freaking out (which she is, but it's because you can't study continuously and still get stuff in your head!) and he wants her to be a doctor even though she's not sure. He didn't send her even half a day of the two days of the Chirec Fest, he made her study at home. He wasn't gonna send her for the field trip either because she should study, but the field trip was cancelled anyway.
But you know, although she does nothing but study at home she doesn't have to at school. She admits herself that she can't get any studying done at school ever. But she still sits with that book and Sunny-chan tries to pull it away from her or cover it whereupon she goes to the other end of the class and ignores Sunny-chan trying to study.
Sunny-chan left her alone for a Saturday, Alu-chan was sitting with that book from right after assembly and till the end of the day she was on the same page.
This is getting long-winded so I'll break it up for ya and continue in another post or two. Any questions so far?

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 12-16-2014, 11:45 AM

Oh yes I do have questions.
  • Who's Sunny-chan?
  • Why's Alu-chan studying so much?

Dandelioness
Myoxine Melomaniac

Old 12-16-2014, 12:10 PM

I told you, she feels guilty if she doesn't study. Even for a bit. Terribly guilty. She kind of compulsively studies.
Sunny-chan's a new gal, she's cute. Maybe she can be my new only-friend-at-school now except she already has Meg-chan.
So anyway she's really grumpy all the time and she's been snapping at me a hell of a lot. I tried to cheer her up at first coz I felt sorry for her and couldn't imagine living her life. Plus I was her friend, so I had to try and cheer her. I told her she had a right to set aside half an hour every day to do something she enjoyed. No go, she wouldn't take it from me, she reverted all that 'these two years' crap back at me. I mean how much time waste is half an hour? Seriously!
There was this time when Blossom-chan was like 'What's the point of life' and I was like 'The point of life is to have fun!' and Alu-chan was like 'No it isn't' like what I said is annoying and stupid and I was like 'Yes it is' and she's like 'No it isn't the point of life is to live.' So I guess she doesn't even want to have fun because nothing's stopping her from having fun at school, she knows it's no use studying at school.
Point is she's been taking out her frustration on me! She's kept snapping at me and today I snapped back.
I'll continue next post; I'm sorry I couldn't reply this quicker but it's so stupid my mom was hovering around so I had to keep the tab on Khan Academy. Any questions?
]

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 12-16-2014, 12:14 PM

Who's Meg-chan now
Gimme Alu-chan's number, ne? It's been so long.
I think she'll cheer up by tomorrow, she doesn't seem the type to prolong arguments for no reason.

Sky-kun is a bitch.

Dandelioness
Myoxine Melomaniac

Old 12-16-2014, 01:03 PM

Why's Sky-kun a bitch? (OK dumb question LOL. I just dunno which of my guesses is right.)
It's not about prolonging an argument. She's snappy, rude, and a moodkiller 24/7 atm.
Our physics teacher was absent yesterday and the substitute didn't come even though she was present so we partied. Today we come back from practicals, the physics teacher is absent again and I was like 'Yay a free period!' and Alu was like 'No it's not' and the way she said it, like I'm really childish and stupid to feel happy, made me see red. I was like 'Yes it is the substitute isn't coming.' Alu was like 'Yes she is. How do you know.' I'm like 'She didn't come yesterday why'll she come today?' Alu's like 'Why won't she? She'll come, you'll see.'
I'm like 'OMG why are you such a party pooper?' and Misty-chan was said 'Yes. Actually.' And Alu was like 'I was just being realistic! Just because she's absent-' and Meg-chan was like 'So she's absent, so why talk about it?'
Alu ignores her and addresses me, 'Why don't you take a break? You get worked up for every shitty little thing.' Meg-chan, Misty-chan looked at me quellingly like 'Leave it.'
To top it, the substitute didn't come, obviously. That was one free period I was simmering through and didn't enjoy. She doesn't think a free period is something to be happy about, when I say 'Yay!' because I'm happy why does she have to turn on me and spoil it for me? She can just be grumpy by herself why does she keep taking it out on me?
It was a silly little fight but the point is, she's been like that for so long, a couple of months. And I'm tired of it. Why should I hang around her if she doesn't appreciate it? All she does is take it out on me and all it does to me is bring me down. I've tried getting her out of her funk but it's actually really a choice she's making. She can be happy if she wants to, have fun. Nobody's stopping her, not at school.
And now I'm depressed because I don't have a single friend at school. I have people who'll talk to me if they're not doing so with their group. But you and Ben-chan were my BFFs, we were a group, and there's nobody I'm that close to now. It's better being lonely than constantly dragged down though.
Meg-chan is new, Misty-chan used to be on our lunch table. She's big into athletics. She has an amazing memory and thin-slices people amazing.

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 12-23-2014, 04:09 PM

Dandelioness: Check your email.

It's my brother's birthday today. Sometimes I can't believe how much older he looks than he is (and acts). Other times, he seems to deserve to be that old. Thus is the unpredictability of brothers, isn't it?

Dandelioness
Myoxine Melomaniac

Old 12-25-2014, 06:47 AM

Say Happy B'day to your bro from me!
I suppose if you've an adolescent brother, my brother acts as immature as ever ALL the time. I'm tired of it.