Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-28-2011, 11:04 PM

Hiya so is your character a boy or girl?

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 07-28-2011, 11:26 PM

Name: Isabella star
bio: Isabella is a very young girl and doesnt have many friends but she loves her family so much she as been getting text messages and scared of it and doesnt know what to do.
picture:

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-28-2011, 11:30 PM

Ok so I can't send pics :(

Akio:
Bio:Akio is a bored and lonely young man. He is often edgy and has no friends or family. He is currently obsessed with a girl named isabella starr and stalks her by sending txt messages also occasionally watching her in her home.
Looks: he's about 5"11. He's got black hair that hangs over his eyes snake bite pericings and blue/grey eyes.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...ycs94wpX-VUF3A
Look at the link for pic

Last edited by Monte Gray; 07-28-2011 at 11:56 PM..

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 07-29-2011, 12:05 AM

Isabella was in her room like always and than she got up and walked to her bathroom and took a shower and was singing a little. When she was done taking a shower she went to her room and put on her black shirt on black skirt and black boots and tied her hair back and put goth make up on and her goth necklace on. Isabella left her room and got her bag for going out and going shopping for a while with her mother.Isabella and her mother goes to the mall and have a good time together.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-29-2011, 12:09 AM

Akio sees isabella leave fir the mall with her mother and follows her all say to every store she enters. He sends her a text. "I'm here" he waits for her to turn around he is pretty well hidden in the crowd of the mall. He can see her, but she can't see him. He sends another text: "I know where you live" he looks up to see her expression knowing she has no idea who's testing her

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-29-2011, 12:27 AM

Isabella was having a good time beiong with her mother she loved her so much and than she looked at her phone and than she saw the text messages and than she was scared of it and he knew where she lived and knew he was here. Isabella looked at her mother and smiled. Her and her mother walked a little bit and than she stopped and went to the bathroom and her mother forgot about her and Isabella cried for a little bit. Isabella was done crying and than looked around and couldnt find her mother and left the mall and went threw the ally way and got lost.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-29-2011, 12:31 AM

Akio stepped up behind her. "little girls shouldn't be out alone. It's dangerous you know." he laughed. "Are you lost? I could walk you home. After all I know the way." he grinned knowing he was probably terrifying her. "we could even get a bite to eat first." he was breathing on the back of her neck he was so close.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-29-2011, 12:35 AM

Isabella looked around for a way out until she heard a voice and she felt something behind her and knew it was the man after her. Isabella turned around and fell to the ground and landed on her but and looked at him and got up and backed up slowly. "it is you the guy been sending the text messages why are you doing this to me why after me?" Isabella was scared.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-29-2011, 12:48 AM

He grabbed her wrist to prevent her from running. "I need someone to care about. I have no one. No friends or family. No girlfriend. So I'm going to take what I want. You will be all of those things to me. Andbif you tell the police I'll kill your family, and leave you alive to suffer." he grined. Now Isabella, let's go to my house.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-29-2011, 01:14 AM

Isabella looked at him and she was scared of him but she cant do anything if she does her family gets hurt and she needed to go with him to keep them safe. Isabella looked at him and nodded "alright lets go." Isabella needed to keep her family safe from him and why her why not another girl?

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-29-2011, 01:19 AM

He smiled almost sweetly. "that's a good girl." he looked at her. "Your prettier up close." he said this as a real compliment but knew she probably would hate to hear it from his mouth. He took her to his car and shoved her in the passenger side. He drove a good ways and stopped at a large gothic house. It was black with gargoyles and a black fence. He grinned. "like it?" he was treating her like they'd been besties for years.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-29-2011, 01:28 AM

Isabella looked at him and he took her to his car and was pretty mad what he called her but she blushed about it to. She was pushed into the car and they were off and was looking at the window the way there. When they got there it was a gothic home and Isabella got out of the car and looked at it. She loved it she was gothic herself and was liking it a lot. Isabella looked at him and said "yes I do if you didn't know Im goth and I love black so much that is why I dont have friends people think I'm weird mostly." Isabella looked at him again and than looked at the house and looked at him again "Why did come after me I don't know why?" Isabella asked him.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-29-2011, 01:32 AM

"hmm..well there arent a lot of girls like you. I've never had any luck with making friends so I figured I just take one by force." he knew he was demented but he didn't care. He sat her down on a giant black sofa that had claws at the bottom. He lit candles and sat across from her in a chair made of the same material as the couch. He handed her a coke.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-29-2011, 01:52 AM

Isabella looked at him and than took her in his home and just looked at him and sat her down on a black sofa she liked it and looked at him and he gave her a coke and than she drinks some of it. Isabella looked at him and was thinking of things a lot "How did you find me all this time and I don't know your name?"

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-29-2011, 02:37 AM

"Saw you on facebook." he shrugged. "o and my names Akio. I'm eighteen and like walking in the rain." he looked at her. "I know your name is Isabella and your seventeen. What about a hobby? What do you like to do?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-29-2011, 02:51 AM

Isabella looked at him and was drinking the coke still and looked at him and said "well I love reading mostly vampire stuff Drawing goth stuff no friends so I am always in my room all the time so I dont have a life. The kids call me weird cause I love the dead so much but I try to keep it away from my family. I tried to find someone who understand me but they did is laugh at me and when they did I would never come out of my room for days." Isabella looked at him and than got up and went closer to him and she lean down and she was close to him. "you know you look like a vampire mostly."

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-29-2011, 03:00 AM

He smiled. "Why thank you." he didn't know if that was a compliment but decided to take it as one. "I'm a lot like you. I was nice and quiet during school. People laughed at me and I never had even one friend. It made me become what I am now." he frowned a little. "Even now I know you want to leave and go home. I don't blame you. After all..I did kidnap you and could do anything I want right now." he traced a finger down her cheek. The dim light made his face look hollow. He smiled on the onside. He knew he looked like a corpse. Pale skin, grey eyes, and long black hair. He looked at her. She looked almost the same only much more beautiful. She could be his dead queen.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-29-2011, 03:13 AM

Isabella looked at him and blushed a little it and knew what she wanted to do is go home and wheat he said about him and her that they were alike when he put his finger on her cheek she blushed a lot and she looked at him and saw his pale skin grey eyes and long black hair and she was falling in love with him than she shook her head and forgets about it. Than her cellphone rings and she looks at it and it was a boy and she was happy to see a boy likes her.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-29-2011, 03:17 AM

Akio grumbled "Awnser it quickly then please turn it off." he knew he was crappy but she could at least have enough respect to listen to him an turn off the phone. He crossed his arms and waited for her to finish. Then he did something that was bound to get some kind of response. He leaned down and softly bit her neck. He was gentle and left a small, but painless bruise. He waited to see how she would act.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-29-2011, 03:22 AM

Isabella looked at him and sigh and knew he was jealous all guys are and than she turned off her phone and she looked t him and than she saw him going close to her and bit her neck and she blushed a lot and couldn't help it she looked at him and put her hand on it and she looked at him and blushed a lot. "Why did you do that?"

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-29-2011, 03:31 AM

He looked innocent "do what? This?" he bit her again. He then smiled. "How does that make you feel" he whispered in her ear. "you're very beautiful do you know that?" he knew she probably liked the attention even if he was a kidnapping creep. He had watched her and knew she didn't get a lot of attention from most kids at her school. They thought she was weird but he liked her. He thought he might be falling for her. No he told himself. She won't understand you. Besides you kidnaped her. She probably hates you.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-29-2011, 03:38 AM

Isabella looked at him and blushed a little bit and she did like it but she can't be in love with him she knows he is a creep but a hot creep and he might be a kidnapper but she knew he was like lost and lonely like her. Isabella looked at him and knew something was different she thought he loved her and blushed about it than thought of loving him and she gives up he is a sweet guy and she would love him. Isabella looked at him and said "Im in love with you." She said while she was blushing.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-29-2011, 03:43 AM

He looked surprised and it was his turn to blush. "You do?" he was shocked. Did she mean that or dud she want to go home? He pulled her close and held her cheek in his hand. God her skin was so smooth. He kissed her gently and look into her eyes "I love you too."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-29-2011, 03:57 AM

Isabella looked at him and blushed a lot and loved kissing him and than she hugged him tight and put her head on his chest and smiled. "you and I are alike and I'm falling for you and am I your goth princess?" She ask him she felt like she belong to him now.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-29-2011, 04:07 AM

He felt happy for once in his life. "Yes you are my little goth princess." he held her. "I want to know..how can you love me, even though I've stalked you, kidnapped you, and threatened you?" he leaned in to her.