Precarious Fool
Are you kitten me right meow?

Old 02-04-2011, 09:58 PM

The walk seemed painful slow, now that he could see the cave it seemed so very far away. He struggled with the last feet, and then wanted nothing more but to drop as soon as he entered the threshold, but he held his composure, for Irwin's sake. The cats circled around his feet as he stood there, watching the Alien set up the camp, wondering what they were going to do. They simply couldn't live in this cave forever, and such destruction was brought to this city, he couldn't stand it happening to another place. A tiny sigh escaped him and he managed to sit down without making too much noise, and alerting Irwin to the pain he was in. Lachesis climbed in his lap, purring and nuzzling, urging him to go to bed. "When will it ever be over..." He whispered to himself more than anything else, and sighed heavily.

Ikami-San
Hetlia has invaded my brains. Th...

Old 07-08-2011, 06:27 AM

Once the fire was going Irwin looked at Winchester. "Where do you hurt?" The alien asked as he moved over to the human. Irwin looked down at Winchester, and sighed deeply. "I'll stay up, for now you can rest...you need it." He stated as he sat next to Winchester, and placed his arm around his shoulder. 'This'll all be over soon...don't worry...' Irwin whispered. Apollo jumped out of the bag, and headed over to Winchester, and Irwin. He jumped into Irwin's lap, and started to purr as well. The cat then looked over at Lachesis and mewed lightly, she looked at Apollo, and replied back. "They seem to like the idea as well." Irwin stated chuckling as he looked at Apollo. The male cat seemed to be growing very fond of Irwin, which he enjoyed. "You sleep too Apollo. Lachesis. You'll need your strength." He told them before looking out at the mouth of the cave.

Precarious Fool

Old 01-31-2012, 10:55 PM

Sleep sounded so nice, but Winchester was convinced his mind was racing far too much for that to even be considered a possibility. Sighing deeply he leaned against Irwin, "Why must you stay awake as well? Can't it just be over? Can't we both just sleep at the same time, and not be looking over our shoulders at every turn?" While he was ranting he managed to sit up, and seemed more fired up than anything. He was just so tired of the running, and the hiding, and wanted to just relax. Just once. "Sleep, all of us. If something happens, so be it... it must be meant to be, why else would we just keep running forever?" It didn't really seem like he was going to give Irwin much of a choice, even if the alien wasn't tired, Winchester wasn't about to let the man sit here and watch for danger. Winchester was on the verge of giving up, and it was clear in his face. His body ached, his eyes were heavy, and dark circles stood out against his pale skin. He had lost weight, and looked almost ten years older by now. All of this... 'excitement' has surely taken its toll on the man.

Ikami-San

Old 02-01-2012, 02:03 AM

Irwin sighed deeply. "I'm sorry...so sorry..." He muttered as he placed an arm around him. "But alright...we can sleep." Hell he needed it also. He hoped that no one would find them, he'd hope that they would be able to live a normal life, or as normal as a life one could have being an alien. He looked over at Winchester, and kissed his forehead lightly. "But please don't give up on me just yet. It'll be over soon, trust me." Irwin was sure it was going to end soon, but he didn't want to go at the fight by himself. He didn't want to fight this fight without someone there to help him.

Precarious Fool

Old 02-02-2012, 03:15 PM

"I'll try not to, Irwin." Was all Winchester managed to mumble. In the mean time he squirmed away from Irwin and stretched out on the ground, resting his head on his arms. It wasn't the most comfortable, he longed so much for a bed. It had been so long, it seemed, like he had any sort of comfort like that. That is all he truly wanted at this point, a warm bath and a comfy bed. A smile crossed his face as he thought about it. "Doesn't a bed sound so nice, right now?" He asked, half asleep. Even the thought of one was enough to help him forget that he was in a cave, on the hard stone ground. He just wished that his dream was real, and him and Irwin were back at his house, before all this happened. The stupid alien was busy arranging flowers during the day, and Winchester was worried about... hell, he couldn't even remember why he felt his job was so important. But it was nice, not to have worries.

Ikami-San

Old 02-04-2012, 04:32 AM

Irwin smiled as Winchester moved, and chuckled. "Yeah, I can't wait to sleep in one of those again." He replied as he took his tail into his hands, and played with it lightly. A bed would be very nice right about now, so would a shower. "You know what else would be nice." Irwin stated chuckling. "A bath or a shower. That's what we should do after all this. Clean ourselves off, and then sleep." He then continued as he let his tail drop into his lap. Things seemed quiet outside which was good, maybe he might leave them alone. He doubted it highly, but Irwin still enjoyed to think so.

Precarious Fool

Old 05-23-2012, 10:41 AM

"Yes, a warm shower and then sleep for a month..." He mumbled in his half dream state. Picturing the scene before him. It brought a smirk to his face as he did, thinking back to when him and Irwin were in his house, when he had taken the bath as they were preparing for everything. How awkward he felt around the alien, how they confessed their feelings to each other. It seemed like it was years ago, but the man knew different. Why though? Why couldn't they just go back to his house? Who would stop them? This was over. It had to be. They couldn't take anymore.

"I want to go home." He man said with a small pout, rolling onto his side to face the alien.