Aerimyth
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Aerimyth Send a message via MSN to Aerimyth Send a message via Yahoo to Aerimyth

Old 12-19-2008, 01:14 AM

Why do I love you, you ask? Here is your answer, to the best of my ability to put into words.

Your eyes, their soft hue shining out upon the world, give new life to all they fall upon. Their gaze is as much a tangible reality as they themselves, subtly noticeable even without being seen. When you look upon me, your eyes tell all, the sting of distrust, the pain of betrayal, the warmth of happiness, and the depth of love. When we lock eyes all else is lost until by some devious vice your attentions are pulled from me, shattering the calm that slowly I have been lulled into. Knowing you look upon me pulls me in two, torn between feeling as though I have reached a new level of esteem, and feeling as though I am unworthy of such an honor.

The feeling of your touch is static and fire, making me feel as if I have been numb to everything until the moment your fingertips graced my skin. The lightest and briefest of encounters leaves lasting traces upon both my flesh and memory, leaving me trembling inside from the innocent and unfettered bliss. Your gentle embrace leaves me longing to beg that you do so just once more, for just a little longer, that I might remain in the mindless euphoria it brings me to be so near to you, that I might feel your body close to mine.

I would that I had but an hour to study your body; to commit to memory the scent of your skin and hair, the feel of your flesh, the lay of your muscles, even the subtle color variations in your skin from one area to another. I would learn the length of your fingers, your arms, and your legs. Linger over the curve of your lips and eyes, your ears, and shoulders, the sinuous muscles and delicate ribs below warm, soft flesh 'neath my fingertips. Collar bones, leading to a taunt neck, melding into a perfectly shaped jawbone above, below, slightly curving hips, the bone line just visible as it dips into a shapely V. Given a night to learn you I could turn out several volumes on any given part of you, from the most obvious shapes to the tiniest veins that can only be felt with the proper amounts of pressure.

Yet I know that even my painstaking details could not convey the exquisite beauty before me. I have devoted years to this study and still I learn more each time I lay my eyes upon you. My very soul tingles with anticipation when you so much as reach for something and I get the tiniest glimpse of flesh below the hem of your shirt, or when you tilt your head to the side and the lines in the side of your neck rise. I feel I must fidget with anything nearby to keep my burning fingers from reaching out to touch those glorious perfections and marring them with the sight of my own flesh. But then, how can I have you understand that you affect me in such a way? My words are but a paltry offering, merely the childish babble of a love-struck fool on his knees before a face more radiant than sun and more untouchable than the moon.

That face so dear, with lips so sweet, taunting with soft pouts and gentle kisses. It glows in the soft light of the moon, whispering my name in hushed tones that send shivers along my spine. The perfect combination of treble and bass, harmonizing to form a voice that the angels of Heaven themselves lean nearer to hear it. Every word so graced as to find its place upon your tongue is happily received by my eager ears, coming to me as if they were music.

So again, you ask why I love you. My answer is this, how can I not? Everything about you brings joy to my heart, and leaves me longing to please you as you please me. You bring happiness to me, simply by being you. This is why I love you.

Aerimyth
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Aerimyth Send a message via MSN to Aerimyth Send a message via Yahoo to Aerimyth

Old 12-20-2008, 03:06 AM

I originally wrote this for my ex... The only response I got was: "Well, that was enlightening."

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 12-22-2008, 05:34 PM

D: thats a horrible response to such a sweet letter!

*smacks your ex upside the head* -_-

Aerimyth
*^_^*

Old 01-06-2009, 02:48 AM

I'm glad you guys like it. I think he was the only person that didn't like it.