Felicia Darkstalker
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-10-2012, 03:43 PM

i know im going to be alll over thoes malted eggs, and maybe get a crappy choco bunny for good measure...im gonna nom the ears of right away!XD ill go zombie on that choco bunny!rawr!!!!!!lol

Artifex
less than three

Old 04-10-2012, 03:46 PM

X.x now I'm not going to be able to eat a chocolate bunny until I can forget reading that.

I has an issue with zombies. Let's leave it at that.

Felicia Darkstalker
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-10-2012, 03:49 PM

lol, i do too....i have a predisposition to shoot now ask questions latter when it comes to zombies....o.o
i was playing amalur last night and some zombie things popped up, i was all over killing them....i saw them and was like oh gawd! must kill them NOW!!!!! i was blasting them to bits with my magics.lol

Artifex
less than three

Old 04-10-2012, 04:02 PM

err... i was being serious. I used to have to lock myself in the bathroom at the mention of them. I'd start balling my eyes out and hyperventilating, full blown panic attacks.
It's taken several years of therapy and I'm on prescription drugs, just to become a functional person in society again.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-10-2012, 04:04 PM

i can post a cute mousie pic.

Artifex
less than three

Old 04-10-2012, 04:05 PM

I like cute mousies

Felicia Darkstalker
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-10-2012, 04:08 PM

....really?dont you have a zombie escape plan?that will definatly help with nervousness.
i formulate plan were ever im at...im not joking either...i work in a friggen mall.....id be screwed...that why we are gonna make a flame thrower out of stuff, and stay in the back room...sadely our mall doesnt have a sporting goods store so not blunt objects...but bath and body works has enough flammable crap that we could use that.plus im on the same level as the food court so atleast we wont starve...
dont panic about zombies okay, remember take their head off/light them on fire. so long as there isnt muscle or somethign connecting it to the nervous system they are useless...
dont worry so much. there arent any zombie right now and probably wont be for awhile..so its nothing to get worked up over...^-^ just remember have atleast a small plan for just incase...

Artifex
less than three

Old 04-10-2012, 04:11 PM

I'm sorry, but after that first sentence I can't actually finish reading your post.
I really don't mean to be rude at all, I'm very, very sorry but there's nothing you can say, or tell me to do that people haven't already tried. And yeah, I've tried a few of their suggestions with the "plans" and whatnot, but that just lets my subconscious buy into more. It makes a part of me believe that one day it could be real, and that makes it so, so much worse.

On that note, i would love you dearly if we could stop the direction of this conversation.

I'm going cheap chocolate hunting with boyfriend today ^_^