X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to X3_iRawr_X3

Old 06-10-2011, 06:07 AM

Name: Kristina (Kris) Watson
Appearance:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kristina was on her way to an exotic land. Well not really exotic. More like to an all boy's school. Yes, Kristina was a girl, but the school board didn't know that. With a hat and some guaze anything is possible. Her face was always boyish looking. Though it wasn't boyish enough for a guy, but plenty of guys had a bit of a girlish face, so it wouldn't make a difference. She would just have to refrain from wearing any form of makeup. Not that she uses much anyway. She was always a tomboy. Her voice wasn't as high pitched as many girls were. She was one of those girls who had voice that can be taken as a very shy guy or a girl. Its not like she has a manly voice. It was a normal girl voice. Just not squeeky like many girls she knew. Now why was she sneaking into an all boys school? Simple. She was in search of a long lost friend. Yup. Thats right. She made a promise to him many years ago that she would see him again, and marry him. But she doubt that would happen. She was only sixteen.

Currently she wore the boy's uniform along with a matching hat that was optional and guaze to make her chest seem flat. She was all set. She would just have to becareful when taking showers. She would be known as Kris while she was here. She currently stood at the front gate, just now getting off the bus. She took in a deep breath. Her stuff was already moved in. She was suprised that the school did that for her. She just hoped they didn't look in her bag and find her...well...female stuff. All she knew is that they would drop her bags off and she could enjoy a free day with the students. Joy. So slowly, she took her first steps into the school.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-10-2011, 06:47 AM

Name: Reece Gail
Appearance:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The hallways of the school were busy with boys trying to find their rooms. Some of the boys were even getting familiar with their roommates already. Reece had arrived early that morning by the request of his mother. She had complained the whole night before that he would not be ready for the first school day if he didn't arrive early. He wasn't willing to fight with his mother since their recent move. She was busy with her work and she didn't need him complaining to her. He hadn't been too thrilled about the news of moving until his mother mentioned where they were moving to. It seemed almost silly to be excited about moving back to a city near his childhood home, but he couldn't help the matter. He could not get rid of the memory of Kris. They had promised to meet each other again when he had moved all those years ago, but the chances of her remembering him or even living in the area were slim. It didn't help that he was enrolled in an all boys school. There wasn't a chance that she would ever meet her here. Reece sighed heavily as he walked to the room he had been assigned for the year. His belongings had been moved in and all that remained was for him to unpack.

The room was dark when he pushed the door open. He flicked the light switch next to the door and peered into his room looking at all the boxes that were stacked together. Reece sighed at the sight. He didn't remember packing all these things, but it wouldn't be too much of a surprise if his mother had packed a few boxes of her own and sent them with the rest of his things. The room was still stuffy from being unused and Reece made his way to the window and opened it to allow some fresh air into the room. While he was still standing at the window he peered down at all the incoming students as they were walking into the school or onto the school grounds.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-10-2011, 04:37 PM

Kristinia was no longer Kristina when she walked onto the campus. She was Kris. Also she wasn't a she anymore. Well. Sort of. She had to play it as a guy as best she could. She didn't want to attract attention to herself. As she walked through campus, none of the other boys seemed to realize what she really was. She smiled and thought to herself. 'This is really going to work...' However, even though she was acting confident, she froze when she saw another male walk towards her. He had platinum blonde hair and such beautiful blue eyes. She couldn't help but stare. Though as he got closer, she felt her stomach tighten. She could tell he was an upperclassman. Not only because he wore a third year pin on his collar, but the way his presence felt. It felt superior to her's. She also noticed that he wore a Vice-Presitend sash around his arm.

"Are you lost?" He spoke to her. Kris struggled to make out a reply but said. "Er...no..." She put her head down a bit, kicking her feet. "Oh really..." he chuckled a bit and placed a hand on her head. "Why are you wearing this hat. I haven't seen anyone wearing those hats since I was a first year." he attempted to take it off, but she placed her hands on her head. "N-no...I would like to keep it on..." She looked up and said. "The hat was optional, and I like hats so..."The male just seemed to chuckle. "Alright..so whats your name?" She looked up. "Oh! Kris!" She smiled and then other male did too. "Well Kris, if you ever need any help, my name is Julian...don't forget that name." She watched as the odd, but kind male walked off.

She looked around. "I suppose I better go to my room...and unpack..." She then made her way to the dorms when she realized she had no ideas where the dorms were. She really was lost. She looked around to see if she could find Julian. When she did, she didn't bother walking over to him. "Julian!!" was what she screamed. The boy looked over and giggled a bit. He walked over. "I take it you are lost?" Kirs only nodded. The boy then said. "What dorm are you?
Kris handed him the slip of paper she recieved in the mail and he got right to work. Suprisingly, she wasn't that far from the dorms. Before she knew it, she was standing outside of her dorm. Julain smiled. "Well goodluck...my little lost kitten." Kris blinked and watched him leave. Again, he was odd. Kris took in another deep breath and opened the door to her dorm.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-10-2011, 05:16 PM

The fresh breeze was helping clear out the stuffy air that had been pinned up in the room while it was unused, but it still was going to take sometime before it was back to normal. Reece could have stayed at the window a while longer before he went back to work, but he knew that he had to start unpacking. Reece pushed himself away from the window and turned to look at the stacks of boxes that were taking up about half the room. 'Really, Mother? I didn't need your help packing.' He thought with a soft sigh. She really meant no harm, but if she had packed the extra boxes he saw then he was going to need to speak to her. He would try to be kind about it, but he was getting older and he didn't need as much of her help as he once did.

Reece began to take some of the tape off of one of the boxes he knew he had packed himself. He wasn't going to open the ones he didn't recognize because he just didn't want to see what was in it. If at all possible maybe he could send them back. He began to take some of his belongings to the closet off to the side. He slid open the door and peered in. He was about ready to place the clothes on to hangers and into the closet when he remembered he might have a roommate to share it with. He looked over his shoulder at the second bed and the extra boxes. 'I guess that would explain why there were more boxes than I had thought.' Reece thought as he reached up and ran his hand through his red-brown hair. 'I feel stupid now. At least I didn't call Mother and complain.' He said trying to reassure himself. He placed some of the clothes into the closet and pushed them to the far left to leave room for his roommate, if he even had one.

Reece was picking books out of one of his last boxes and placing it in a bookshelf placed along the wall next to the window. He glanced out the window and saw that there were still a handful of students arriving, but the number had lowered since the last time he had looked out the window. 'I wonder when and if my roommate with arrive soon?' He thought as he turned back to his box to grab another handful of books. Reece looked up from his boxes at a noise he thought he heard. He could have sworn that he had heard something from outside his room, but he wasn't sure what it was. He turned his attention back to his books deciding to ignore it and continued to unpack. He was shoving one of his books into the bookshelf when the door opened. He finished pushing his last book into the shelf before he glanced over his shoulder at the person, who had opened the door.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-10-2011, 05:29 PM

Kris opened the door, but stopped when she noticed there was someone else in there. She opened it a bit more and her eyes widened a tad. The boy infront of her looked just like him. Just like Reece. However what were the possibilities that her roommate would be him. Plus it had been a good few years since she last saw him. She had to make sure before she revelaed herself. She walked in with a smile. "Hello..." She looked around at her stuff, noticing her boxes in the corner. She wondered how she was going to unpack with him in there. She did pack boys clothes. Her female stuff was hidden with in the clothes. Plus she had girl clothes for when they were allowed to leave campus. She think she would manage. She decided to unpack later. She sat on what she guessed was going to be her bed. She then began to think about how she would sleep. She would probably wait for him to go to bed and then put her hair up in a bun, to make it seem like she still had short hair, but would pull the covers over her head to hide the extra hair.

"So...Whats your name?" She asked. She was praying it was Reece Gail. As she waited for a answer, she glanced at her boxes and noticed one that was labeled Books. It was a small box. She didn't have many. She had her text book and maybe anout ten other books for her enjoyment. She wasn't much of a reader though. She had to really like the book to read it all the way through. She normally didn't finish books.She was more of an outdoor person anyway.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-10-2011, 05:49 PM

The door opened fully and he was looking at a young boy, at least he looked young to Reece. He was wearing the school uniform and a...hat. He knew that hats could be part of the school uniform if the student choose to wear them, but he hadn't seen anyone wearing them, except for this one. Reece returned the boys smile with a soft one of his own. "Hello..." He said as he turned back around to search through another box. He peaked up as he was searching through the box at his roommate, who had moved to sit on the bed. He didn't say anything else as he continued to go about his business, but he felt odd just ignoring the person he would be rooming with.

Reece looked up from the box he had reached into and looked at the boy sitting on the bed across from him. "My name is Reece. Reece Gail. What's your name?" He said trying to seem somewhat kind and not rude. He gave the boy eye contact for a few moments, but lowered his eyes back to the box his hand was in. He picked up a few of his things and began to carry them to there rightful places.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-10-2011, 06:05 PM

Kris smiled wen he told her his name. Kris picked up her small box of books, looking through it. She looked up when he asked for her name. She wondered if she sould tell him. No. Not yet. She had to see how much he has changed. See if he remembered her. To see if he was still te same Reece. "Kris...Kris Wa..er Waltz" She didn't waqnt to say her real last name. He might recognize it. She would tell him at the end of this week. Depending on how he reacts will help her decided if she should stay here any longer or leave. Kris then began to take out her few books, however at the bottom of the box, she noticed a small photo album. She didn't remember putting that in there. She smiled. It was the photo album of all there great times together.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-10-2011, 07:09 PM

Reece was glad that he was facing away from his new roommate when they said their name. He had risen an eyebrow when the fumbled with their name. Did they not know their own name or was it that they were really that nervous about meeting him? He didn't know, but it was a little awkward to say the least. He brushed it off and turned around with a smile once he was done placing the last item he had in its place. "Well, it's nice to meet you Kris." He wasn't sure how this was going to work out because he was already a little freaked out, but it would surely fade after the first few day, at least he hoped it would. He didn't want to share a room with someone who made him uncomfortable. "So, where are you from Kris?" He asked trying to fill in the silence with something, anything. He picked up the empty boxes that were laying in the middle of the floor and began to stack them.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-10-2011, 07:27 PM

Kris smiled and quickly slipped the album under her pillow. She then placed the empty box on the floor, and then moved to her other boxes. She took out all of her guy stuff, and hid her girl stuff under her bed. Kris then hung up her spare uniform and other clothes. It didn't take her too long. She just wanted all the unpacking to be done and over with. When Reece asked where she was from, she responded. "I'm from a small town. It was always sunny there. It is really different from here. Everything is so big." She shrugged. "The town was called Suminson. Its a wierd name for a town, yes. It was name after the founder. " She didn't think tell him the town would hurt. Kris then stood up and moved over to the window. "To be honest I miss home. I moved here six months ago, before school started." She looked out of the open window.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-10-2011, 08:29 PM

Reece smiled at bit as Kris talked about his home town. It was all too familiar to him. He nodded a bit as Kris talked to agree with some of the things he had said. They had something in common which meant they should get along. "Really...I just moved, well I moved back. I used to live around the area, but I moved when I was younger." Reece started to break down the boxes so it would be easier for him to carry them down to the recycling bin later. "My family moved back recently when my mother found a job here." He explained to his new roommate. He didn't say that he was from the same town because he didn't remember a Kris when he was living there. He didn't want to seem rude by saying so either.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-10-2011, 08:46 PM

She nodded and smiled. "I see..." She then placed her hands in her pockets. She glanced at the window once more. "Hey, you know your way around her pretty well right?" She moved over to the door and said. "How about you give me a tour. Besides, It will give me a chance to get to know my roomie better." She opened the door. "I'm kind of hungry either way." Kris looked at him. She couldn't help but smile around him. She wasn't sure she could make it the whole week without telling him. She might drop little hints.

(Sorry its kind of short.)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-10-2011, 08:58 PM

"I know my way around enough not to get lost." He said shrugging his shoulders. He knew his way around the school, but there were some places in the school he had never seen because he didn't have a need to go there. Reece grabbed a handful of the boxes and turned to look at Kris. "Will you grab a few of the boxes? Once we take these to the recycling bin I'll show you around. Then we can get something to eat at the cafeteria." He said as he gained a better grip on the boxes and began to walk towards the door. He was hungry as well and food didn't sound bad. It was the idea of giving a tour that had him on edge. He didn't know what he was suppose to say or show him. Reece looked at Kris and gave him a smile in return.

(That's okay. :] )

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-10-2011, 09:53 PM

Kris looked at the pile of boxes and nodded. "Sure thing." She picked up a huge pile and followed Reece out. She decided to use this opportunity to see if he remembered her. "You know...I didn't always live in Sumison. I moved there two years ago. I met this girl..." She stopped, looking at him. She was trying to see if he would catch on before she continued. He didn't want him to know who she was yet, just wanted to know if he knew who he meant by 'this girl'. She was curious. If he had any memory of her. She wanted to know that her friend missed her as much as she missed him.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-10-2011, 10:11 PM

Reece held open the door for Kris and followed him out and closed the door behind him. He was caught off guard by his statement. 'This girl' could he mean...could he have meant Kristina. Reece smiled and decided it wouldn't be harmful to say her name. If it wasn't the girl he was talking about surely he would know something about Kristina. "Was her name Kristina?" He said as he began to climb down the steps of the dorm. He had to be careful with the boxes in his hand, but he managed to make it down the stairs okay. Reece glanced back up at Kris to make sure he was making it down okay with all the boxes.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-10-2011, 11:29 PM

Kris smiled happily. She nodded and said. "Yes..." she paused for a moment, looiking down at the ground, watching where she was stepping as she walked down the stairs. When she made it down, she continued. "I actually caught her at a bad time. She was getting ready to move away. Though I did get to to talk to her before she left." She looked up at Reece. Wondering if she should talk about this anymore. She didn't think it would hurt. "She told me about her friend that moved away. She said she was going to find her friend and keep the promise she made." This was going to be a test. To see if he found it ridiculous that she still planned to keep her promise. "I think it was kind of sweet of her. I hope she ends up keeping that promise like she says and finds her friend." She smiled a bit. She figured she said enough for today.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-11-2011, 02:23 AM

Reece watched Kris climb down the stair, but his words had him frozen for a moment. She was still searching for him...She hadn't given up on him after all these years. He smiled softly at the thought of seeing her again, but if what Kris said was true about her moving then he might never see her again. "Did she really say that?....I hope they are able to meet again as well. It sounds like they were really close friends." He said as he turned his back to Kris and began to walk to the door leading outside. Reece pushed to door open and held it for him. "Do you know where she moved to?" He asked wanting to know if she was still somewhere close.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-11-2011, 02:49 AM

She saw him smile and she felt a thousand times more confident in revealing herself Friday. "All I know is that she is closer than you think." She smiled, walking pass him and said. "Now lets hurry up. I'm starved." She walked out the door. Kris would only have to make it till friday. She just hoped nothing will happen to expose her between now and then, She didn't want her plan ruined. Though she was almost considering telling him now. However, she still wasn't sure how he would react.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-11-2011, 02:56 AM

'She is closer than I think?' What did Kris mean by that. It made no sense unless he was saying she lived in this city. Reece frowned as Kris walked out the door and out doors. He closed the door and shrugged his shoulders trying to get rid of his thoughts. It wouldn't do him any good to worry about what Kris had said. "The recycling bin is this way." He said as he walked off to the right and threw the boxes he had in his hand into the large metal container. He brushed his hands off on his pants and turned to look at Kris. "Would you like to eat before I show you around?" He asked. He was also getting hungry, but he didn't want to seem rude by just taking Kris to the cafeteria without warning.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-11-2011, 03:23 AM

Kris moved over and also threw her boxes. She looked at Reece and nodded. She said. "I'm starved, like I said two seconds ago. Oh! I hope they have somthing sweet." Kris always loved sweet things. Her parents told her she was going to get a cavity one day. She never did. Speaking of which, did her parents know she was here. No. How did she manage that. When they moved, her parents became successful. Her mom is the designer of a famous lingerie line. (Might have spelled it wrong) Yes, her mom designed ladies underwear. Not somethign she brags about. Her mom had left for a runway show, featuring her product and her father is the C.E.O of some big company. To be honest, she didn't know what it was called. He was away on a business trip too. So yeah, they left her alone to do as she please.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-11-2011, 03:35 AM

Reece chuckled at Kris's response. "Well, then I guess we will eat first. I'm sure they have sweets there for you." He said as he began to lead the way to the cafeteria. They pasted boys on there way back from all over the area and some of them said hello and other kept walking. Reece knew some of the boys going to the school, but for the most part he normally kept to himself. The cafeteria came into to sight as they walked and there was a group of boys leaving and entering the building. It was a large building that housed a large variety of foods for the boys. It was one of the best things about the school, at least that was what Reece had thought. He had never seen so much of a variety for school food before he enrolled in this school. Reece walked up to the doors and opened them for Kris and followed him in. There small shops for all the different types of food in the cafeteria and there were seats everywhere. "Here we are." Reece said with a smile on his face.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-11-2011, 03:46 AM

Kris looked at all the guys and smiled. She couldn't believe this was working. She had everyone fooled, including Reece.She had to hold back a giggle. When she entered the cafeteria she smiled. "Whoa! So cool!" She immediatly picked out a food station that was label desserts. She ran towards it, and looked at all they had. She pointed at the slice of rasberry cheesecake. She couldn't believe they had that. It was something special her mom use to make on warm summer days. Of course she shared some with Reece. She then said. "I'll have that please..." At that moment she heard a familiar voice behind her. "Hello lost kitten." She turned around to see Julian. "Julian!" She smiled and said. "Thank you for showing me to my dorm earlier." He nodded. "Did you meet your roommate yet?" Kris nodded. "Yes..." She pointed back at Reece. She just realized that she had left him at the door. "How did you know I had a roommate?" Julian patted her head. "I'm the Vice President, its my job to know."

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-11-2011, 03:58 AM

Reece smiled as Kris ran off to eat. It was a little odd to see someone so excited to eat sweets, but it was funny to watch Kris. Reece followed Kris up to the dessert station and was a little surprised to see the Vice President there and talking to Kris. He wondered where they had meet. "Hey, Julian. How are you?" Reece said as he walked up to stand beside Kris. He glanced down at Kris's tray and smiled at the items that were on his tray. He hadn't been lying when he had said he liked sweets. "You two know each other." Reece said motioning towards the two of them.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-11-2011, 04:04 AM

Kris looked at Reece when he walked up. Kris nodded. "Yeah, I was lost and Julian helped me." Julian looked at Reece and said. "Yes...he was a natual lost kitten...I can't help but find it cute." He patted his head again. "anyway, I better be on my way." He waved at the two and walked away. Kris smiled and then turned back at the sweets and picked out a couple more dishes such as pudding and a slice of cake. She reached for her tray and looked back at Reece. "So, what are you ging to get?" She asked, tilting her head a bit to the side.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-11-2011, 04:18 AM

Reece looked between the two boys and gave Julian a sheepish smile at his comment about Kris being a cute lost kitten. It was a little uncomfortable to hear him speak about it, but Reece kept a small smile on his face the whole time. He waved good bye to Julian when he excused himself and gave a little sigh as well. He liked Julian, but it was always odd to be around him. Reece looked back down at Kris and the tray of food he was gathering. 'He really was not joking about liking sweet. I don't think I have seen anyone eat some many sweets in one meal.' Reece thought as he gave Kris a rough smile. "I'm not sure what I am going to get." Reece picked up a tray and began to look around at the selections available to him. There was so much to choose from and he didn't have an idea of what he would like. "I think I will have a few slices of pizza." He said as he walked over to one of the stations and picked up a plate of pizza and placed it on his tray. "Where would you like to sit?" He turned to ask Kris.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-11-2011, 04:41 AM

Kris looked at her plated of food and then at Reece's. "Is that all you are going to eat." She poked his forehead. "If you don't eat up, then in the middle of the night you'll shrink two inches.' She didn't realize this, but that was something she use to say to him alot when they were kids. She then moved over to a near by table. "This will do." She set down her tray and then picked up her fork. She took a bite of the rasberry cheesecake. "Good...but not as good as my mom's" She laughed a bit, but ocntinued to eat it. She always started with the sweetest thing first.