Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 01-26-2018, 12:59 AM

Seeing What Others Can't See
Written By: Liebchen & Typically Untypical:
Read at your own discretion - its your choice to read or not

"Magic Comes At A Price, Be Careful What You Wish For."

Chapter One: The Gift Of Magic
Sean Conners had been waiting anxiously by the minute awaiting his best friend's birthday gift to arrive. The rule was the gift had to look appealing in order to be given to another. Of course he just wanted someone to change his best friend into more of like him and his group of friends. Sean had to face it, Christian was no where near like them, not with that goody two shoes boy attitude. Helping the lesser fortunate just because he wanted to or giving up things to others to see them happy. "Smitthens, is she here yet?"

"Soon young master, soon." Smitthens was Sean's butler whom had raised the boy since he was a child but his parents refused to teach the child discipline so he was a bit out of control. Sean cared nothing about others, just what he wanted. He even requested this new 'gift' for his friend be in chained up in order to make sure there would be no attacking. Plus Sean liked seeing woman that way, Christian on the other hand...well soon he'll see how his friend truly liked it.

Christian wasn't listening as he was reading in the library waiting for whatever Sean had planned. Lately Sean had been on the deep end almost falling over his sanity. Or so Christian thought as he was reading some random book he found.
It dealt with those who could do magic but it was banished by a king because it made others sick. In the end it wasn't magic's fault or even those who died who tried to use it to help others. It was really a twisted story.

Last edited by Zollie; 01-26-2018 at 01:16 AM..

Typically Untypical
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-26-2018, 02:07 AM

Luna was a very docile slave, partially because she was aware of how many things in her life would turn out and partially because she had resigned herself to the fate of a slave. The more immediate an event the more she knew about it, but the future always had many paths it could take. When her previous master had died, due to his own arrogance, she knew she would have either been sold to a master who would immediately hand her off to his cruel and heartless son, or she would be bought by this man who had no interest in her for himself but would also pass her off to another. The nature of the man she was being passed to was more mysterious, he did not where his emotions on his sleeve like her other potential master. It was not a fate she could change either way.

This morning when they had left the slave compound she had told them to take the backroads because they would hit traffic otherwise. She was told to shut up and was shoved in the trunk of the car. They had indeed hit traffic and were about 20 minutes later than the agreed time. One of the men quickly ran to the door as the other pulled Luna out of the trunk, she had heavy shackles on her wrists and ankles, like one might have in a maximum security prison. It really wasn’t necessary but she understood that it was what the master wanted so she didn’t say a word as a chain was attached to her iron collar and she was hurried to the front door.

When the door was opened she remained silent and allowed the men to conduct their business.

Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 01-26-2018, 03:29 AM

Sean Conners stood up as the butler announced their interest but only into the beginning part of the hall entrance. "Gentlemen, gentlemen, you're late. However as long as you have the merchandise I won't bother with being upset. Hm...for someone so highly wanted I can't see why anyone would want her out of chains." Sean spoke as he looked to his butler "Pay them as they should be, is she dangerous?" he asked after a moment of hesitation.

--------

Christian heard a noise of commotion as he put his book down and went to see what it was that was going on. He came out to find Sean talking to some men about the woman in shackles which confused him. If anything else it upset him to see someone treated in such a way. "Sean" Christian Spoke though Sean clearly ignored him.

Typically Untypical
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-26-2018, 03:51 AM

"We apologize, sir, we hit traffic, but you we have your piece, as requested." The one stood aside so that Sean could take a better look at the girl. She wore a simple dress that barely reached her knees and hung loosely on her thin body. The black color of the dress was a stark contrast to her brilliant white hair and empty white eyes. They had sent her to the beauty parlor last night so that she would be presentable to her new master, and she did look her best right now. Not that Luna would know it as she had no mirror in her cell, and had no sight to look into a mirror anyway.

When asked if she was dangerous the two men looked at each other and the larger one couldn't help but laugh a little. "No sir, not at all. In fact, this slave is one of the most docile that we have the pleasure of selling. She has a little bit of spunk in her but it mostly comes in the form of sarcastic remarks under her breath." Luna blushed at that comment as she often didn't even realize she was speaking out loud when she said things like that. The butler paid them and they both smiled. The second man spoke up one last time before they left. "You have two weeks to determine if she is the right fit for your household. If you return her within that time, with no damages, you will receive a full refund. Thank you for shopping with us," and the two men left, having left the key to her chains with the butler.

Luna heard the door shut behind her and lifted her head a bit. She could hear the other set of footsteps walking towards them. She could tell the person who was coming towards them was a much more considerate person as their feet made a very soft sound while walking.

Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 01-26-2018, 04:23 AM

Sean looked over to see his best friend "Hey, no fair. I told you to stay in the library until it was time for me to call you out. Now you ruined the surprise I had for you." Sean was obviously talking about the girl that stood before them. "Surprise? For my birthday?" "Yeah dude, I thought a magical girl to loosen you up and let her give you what she wants. Then you can relax and enjoy life to it's fullest." Sean said that realizing he might have overstepped a bit, but Christian just stood there in disbelief. "And you think a woman in chains is going to make me happy? You know how I feel about things like this." "And you need to grow out of that, grow up dude. One day sooner or later you have to make a choice, you have to grow up, and that day is today. So get the girl in your bed for all I care, though she is cute, she's all yours." Sean then came up with an idea.

"We have her for TWO weeks. So that is two weeks we all are stuck together in this mansion and there is a storm that has already started to brew up in that dark sky all day. So here's what goes, either you take her or...I'll just have to take her to my room. And have my way with her." Sean did a smug look knowing just what that meant in store for the woman. "Like hell you will, if I don't like seeing her chained up then who the hell is going to let her go to your room!? I know what you do in there, the last girl that was in that room with you almost died." "She wasn't going to die from a little lack of air." "You tried to have your way with her tied up in the bath tub with her going under quite a lot. She tried pressing charges against you and if it wasn't for me, she would have lost since you are so high and mighty." Christian looked over at the girl, if he asked her who she wanted to be roomed up with - he was afraid she'd pick Sean.

Sean was a masochist in so many ways that it was not funny and took more after his estranged twisted uncle than he did anyone else in the house. Christian looked at the butler "Smitthens, release her from her chains." Christian ordered, he was like a brother to Sean for years until puberty hit, then that all went out of the window. "Yes, sir." The butler undid all her chains except it seems that the collar wasn't able to be removed by that key. Christian didn't like it but if that was the case, then fine. Better than the shackles. "New house rule, come even an inch in my room while she is there or go near her if I'm around and I'll make sure you regret it." Christian held every threat and promise he ever made to Sean (including others). "Sweetheart, what's your name?" Christian asked ignoring the others in the room now. He wondered if she would answer or if she was as silent as she seemed. No argues, no questions, nothing of the sort.

Typically Untypical
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-26-2018, 05:21 AM

She listened quietly as the two men argued, so the second man was not the type to dominate a woman. He didn't seem to even want her here. His friend was right though, there was a storm coming and they would all be stuck inside for quite a bit of time. She felt the chains coming off of her body and she stretched just a little bit. The chains weren't comfortable. Even with the chains off, she didn't move much until she felt the man's breath on her. He was close to her and she smiled gently. "My name is Luna, and I am here to serve you. The other master is correct though, I can provide you with some insight into the world of magic if that is what you desire." She was here to help in whatever way she could. Just because she had accepted that whatever happened would happen, that didn't mean that she wouldn't prefer the best outcome.

She, of course, wanted to speak more on the matter but most masters did not appreciate when a slave spoke too much. She pushed a strand of her hair out of her face, it tickled when it landed on her nose.