AlexOzzysSychophant
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-13-2009, 03:03 AM

This is a link to my gallery, please check out my work and tell me how much Menewshan gold I should charge for something of this quality. I plan on opening my own shop and don't wanna put the prices too low or too high ^^;

I was thinking of maybe selling Black and Whites for half the price... I'm really not that good, I suppose... I was thinking about selling my stuff for like 100 for color, 50 for black and white? But again, I'm not really experienced with the currency here, or with pricing my artwork...

Oh, and I wouldn't do just avatar art, I could do 'anime versions' of live pictures, or I could do fictional characters, such as OCs, I could do popular characters in my own style. Though, the popular characters really intimidate me, so I'd probably make those prices a tad higher, perhaps by, like, 10, 20 gold? And for the original characters, I'd need some sort of reference picture or two...

Wah~ I dunno ^^ Help me out, Menewsha~ ^^;

Last edited by AlexOzzysSychophant; 11-13-2009 at 05:57 AM.. Reason: Forgot some details~

AlexOzzysSychophant
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-14-2009, 04:12 AM

._. No one? Come on, Menewsha, I really need some help...

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 11-15-2009, 03:29 PM

Perhaps linking the images directly might help. ;)

As for prices, you have a decent style, for waist ups b&w, perhaps 200g to 300g depending on the details, full body b&w 400g to 600g. For coloured art, you could add in 100g to 300g to the b&w prices, again, depending on the subject details and effort needed.

These are the prices which I would be willing to pay but I can't speak for everyone. If you are unsure about the prices still, you could start off cheaper to gain customer attention and/or confidence before raising your prices. :D

I like this piece in particular.
http://www.menewsha.com/forum/member...ture28607.html