Another Century's Episode
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-11-2008, 02:14 AM

...my stuff!

Style one involves just general, detailed lineart, like this and this.

Style two is a B&W sketch, focusing more on shadow and color.

I'm looking for bust, half-body and full-body prices on both styles. I'm really not certain how well Menewsha gold compares to Gaia gold, so help is very much appreciated. :~)

Oh! And I'm also wondering if an itty bitty 60x60 icon like below would be marketable?

Last edited by Another Century's Episode; 10-11-2008 at 02:25 AM..

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 10-11-2008, 07:44 PM

Gah, it's tough to say. ^^; Line art doesn't always sell well, but since you have clean lines and add a lot of detail, you could probably generate decent demand. I'm not sure what price would be appropriate though.

Personally, I'd be happy to pay over 300g for a bust, over 800g for a half-body, and over 1,500g for a full-body in either style. (Probably well over those amounts since I'm a sucker for clean lines. XD)

But I haven't been in the shops recently to see the average prices. ^^; You can always take on a few slots and adjust the price as you go or hold an auction.

Another Century's Episode
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2008, 11:55 PM

Thank you very much for the help! :~D I'll probably start a shop very soon.

xlightwingx
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-19-2008, 07:27 PM

I think those are REALLY nice and clean lineart 0w0
and are probably worth thousands, IMO. (the first two samples, since they had more than one people AND bg...)

otherwise, for a simpler lineart, I think Ferra's price plus a BIT more would be nice =)