For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 04-04-2010, 02:09 AM

Welcome to Effervescent Efflorescence! We are the Wallflower Corner's Evil Twin! I bet you didn't know that Wallflowers had an evil twin! Of course you didn't! Evil twins are always kept a secret until one day, they pop up out of nowhere to create havoc and mayhem!

How did Effervescent Efflorescence come to be? Well you see, when Daddy Wall and Mommy Flower love each other very much they... Wait. That's not right! Scratch that.

Once upon a time, the Wallflowers thread was locked down! Oh noes! What were all those chatty Wallflowers to do?! Never fear! The evil twin appeared from out of the ether of evil! Mwa ha ha ha! With its extremely loud banner and tongue twisty title, it debuted, sucking in the souls of the chatty Wallflowers! :twisted:

And then a few hours later, Wallflowers was unlocked and everyone abandoned Effervescent Efflorescence. :gonk: And yet, still it lives on, popping up every now and then when you least expect it! Because you see, you cannot really kill evil. It will always rise again! ALWAYS! MWA HA HA HA!

*coughs* Anyway, in a cosmic twist of irony, Effervescent Efflorescence or EffEff, is the quieter of the two threads. Yes, the thread for shy people is loud and cacophonous while the thread for outgoing flowers is quiet as a mouse in a mausoleum, which is very quiet if that mouse happens to be of the deceased variety.

At any rate, if Wallflowers is just too damn loud for you, come, embrace evil with EffEff. We welcome you with a snuggly bosom and a plate of cookies.

Support Menewsha
Help support Menewsha! Visit Pixels*Love*Bikinis - A Raffle To Support Mene for more information. Wallflowers love Menewsha, so do your part!

Rules:
I'm feeling rather disappointed that I even need these, but clearly we are too large to continue on without rules, so I'm gonna lay them down my flowers! Follow or I get out the weed killer!

1. All of the rules of Menewsha apply here! That means no flaming, trolling, cybering, etc. This thread is PG-13, just like the rest of the site, so keep it in your pants boys and girls.
2. Please be friendly! Remember that old saying "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"? Let's do that. Being mean gets you nowhere and starts drama and makes this a sad place to be. If you can't be nice and get along, go find another thread to mope around in.
3. No Drama! Please keep your drama out of the thread. We want to become friends and hear about your life, but we do not want your drama. If you can't keep it out of the thread, you will be asked to leave.
4. Cookie is your lord and master! No, seriously. It's my thread and what I say goes. If I ask you to tone it down or leave, please do so.

I hope that these will be the only rules I need to post. There is no Black List and I hope there never will be. If I ask you to leave, that will be between us, so please respect my wishes and leave without a fuss. And always remember, you have an Ignore List, use it instead of getting worked up! You can always unblock people later. If you see someone breaking the rules in the thread, please let me know. If they're breaking Menewsha's rules, please inform a mod!

Banners:
Support the thread by displaying a banner in your sig!
Remove the spaces from the provided code to use the banner :D

Code:
[ url=http://tinyurl.com/weffeff][ IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/2djpf7p.jpg[ /IMG][ /url]

Outdated InfoX

As I'm sure you've noticed, Wallflowers is currently locked because we're just too darn chatty! Oh the irony! Wallflowers is a place for shy people and we talk too much! We're also ridiculously massive. Odd. Anyway, I thought maybe now is a good time to introduce to you Wallflowers' Evil Twin! Effervescent Efflorescence, the exact opposite of Wallflowers! This is for all you chatterboxes out there.

Watch, I bet Effervescent Efflorescence will be much quieter than Wallflowers, but hey! I'm a fan of Irony.

Now come chat with me darn it!

If you're joining us for hints for Easter clues, I ask that you:
1) Remember to put clues you need in quotes.
2) Please only ask for one or two clues at a time! Posting a list of things you've yet to solve makes us feel like we're doing all the work for you. Once you've solved those clues, you may ask for a few more.
3) Don't ask for the answers! We will only give you hints.

Last edited by For-Chan Cookie; 07-22-2010 at 11:15 PM..

JellybeanInc
Sorry, we're all out of green

Old 04-04-2010, 02:12 AM

First post! Whoo! Hahaha. Love the the new thread. *makes self at home* Watch us mess the site up all over again.

Kaema
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-04-2010, 02:12 AM

Since I'm too shy to come into the thread for shy people, I think I'll come in to the one for chatterboxes. :)

JellybeanInc

Old 04-04-2010, 02:13 AM

Good choice. Hello Kaema. =D

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Jellybean! *hugs*

Hey Kaema. *hugs for you too* Don't you love those silly contradictions? XD

So how does the egg hunting?

mau5ie
pook pook

hi hi.

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Hey Mau5ie :D

Lithium Angel
(-.-)zzZ

I am quite the chatterbox so I think this is my place.

^ ~ ^

mau5ie
pook pook

Old 04-04-2010, 02:14 AM

i can't believe the other thread broke things! ahaah!

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 04-04-2010, 02:15 AM

Hey Lithium. Welcome :D

@Mau - I know! We get suuuuuper busy around other events and we break Mene on a Mini Event! D: So weird! XD

JellybeanInc

I like that this thread is up for maybe 15 min and there are already a bunch of posts.
Hello everyone.
*huggles Cookie* Hi hi!

Kaema
ʘ‿ʘ

The egg hunting is going well, but some of these riddles are really hard. XD
Which one is 57?

Lithium Angel
(-.-)zzZ

This place is certainly moving rather fast.

x3

At least for me.

JellybeanInc

57 is broken. The basket isn't showing up. Jellysundae mentioned it earlier.

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 04-04-2010, 02:16 AM

@Jellybean - We're destined to crash more servers I guess XD

Kaema
ʘ‿ʘ

JellybeanInc: I know, but which clue is it so that I know I'm not just searching around on a wild goose chase or something like that? XD

mau5ie
pook pook

hey jelly!

mhm.. that is funny.. but considering that we are supposed to chat in order to get help with clues it makes sense that it'd get busy.
i just wonder why it would break..

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 04-04-2010, 02:17 AM

@Kaema - It's the Say for yourself one.

Kaema
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-04-2010, 02:18 AM

Thanks! I was actually just looking for that one.

JellybeanInc

@mau5ie: It might be that there were simply too many people on one thread at one time and the server wasn't sure what to do anymore.

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Our clue solving powers were just too strong!

Yamiko
*sigh*
Send a message via Yahoo to Yamiko

Old 04-04-2010, 02:19 AM

*rolls around in thread* cookie-chaaaaaan

JellybeanInc

Old 04-04-2010, 02:20 AM

OH! Or maybe we were giving out too much help and the staff didn't like that, so they locked Wallflowers until the brains of our operation got too bored and logged off...

The Real Nikki
One more time to Pretend.
Send a message via MSN to The Real Nikki

I heard you guys got locked down, and I just said "Haha what?" Good job guys. xd

JellybeanInc

*bows* Thank you.