Lance
⊙ω⊙
NPC

Old 02-09-2015, 11:06 PM

Emerald House Mysteries
UTC/GMT +12 (ANAT) Anadyr, Russia

Game moderators: Lance & Nami

The eleventh hour chimed faintly under the lively music that made its way through the halls of the immaculate Emerald house. The owner, Mrs. Evelynna Emerald, had invited several of her closest friends and associates to enjoy sneaking some rare (and highly illegal!) chocolates that she had smuggled in from the Isle de Cacao. The party was in full swing and everyone appeared to be enjoying themselves with talking about the radical changes in fashion and inventions while others were dancing to the newest big band songs that came calling off of the vinyl record. Either way, it was no secret that this secret stash of illegal chocolate would be suffering a massive dent by the morrow. What they weren't expecting was that even in the middle of the party their hostess Evelynna Emerald would suffer from a similar trauma.

With no witnesses and all 10 party members present they decided to lock themselves within the house until the murderer or murderers were found... but would they survive the ordeal?

Players
  • sjacklene
  • Silenia
  • xoxoAngiexoxo
  • Mnemosyne
  • musasgal
  • Ascadellia
  • EirianHikari
  • Kent
  • CycloneKira
  • Car'a'Carn
Bystanders
  • -

Alive (3/10)X

xoxoAngiexoxo Mafia
Kent Mafia
CycloneKira Mafia

Dead (7/10)X

EirianHikari - Vanilla Townie Lynched on Day 1.
Mnemosyne - Vanilla Townie Lynched on Night 1.
Ascadellia - Town Detective Lynched on Day 2.
Car'a'Carn - Vanilla Townie Lynched on Night 2.
sjacklene - Vanilla Townie Lynched on Day 3.
Silenia - Vanila Townie Dead by endgame.
musasgal - Town Doctor Dead by endgame.

Last edited by Lance; 02-16-2015 at 06:04 AM..

Lance
⊙ω⊙
NPC

Old 02-09-2015, 11:07 PM

[

VOTING
  • BOLD ALL VOTES. Votes which are not bolded will not be counted. It's okay to abbreviate or use nicknames, but if we can't tell who you're voting for, the vote won't be counted.
    Code:
    [B]VOTE: USERNAME [/B]
  • Unvotes are not necessary to change your vote. You can change your vote as many times as you like. If you vote again, we will take only your latest vote into account. To unvote, post UNVOTE.
  • You can also choose not to lynch anyone by posting VOTE: NO LYNCH. If a majority votes for a No Lynch, the day will end without a lynch.
  • Once a majority of votes on a player is reached during the day, a lynch occurs and no further votes or unvotes will count. When a player is lynched, Twilight Phase will start until one of the game moderators arrive and post a death scene. Players may continue talking freely during Twilight.
  • If no majority is reached by deadline, the Bystander Vote majority will decide the lynch.
  • If there is a majority tie after Bystander voting, both players will be lynched.
  • If no majority is reached even after Bystander voting, there will be no lynch, except in the case of a majority tie.

POSTING
  • Only players playing in this group may post in this thread.
  • Do not edit your posts. If you make a mistake, post again and let us know.
  • Do not hide or conceal your posts using spoiler bars, white text, or with any other means.
  • Dead players stay dead. They may not post in the game thread once they're dead. Posts made by dead players will be deleted if they're made after their execution, because they're dead.
  • Bystanders can only post to vote in the game thread they're following. All irrelevant posts will be deleted.

ACTIVITY
  • Failing to post in the game thread for 24 hours will result in a poke. Failing to post for 36 hours will result in a force-replacement. There is no such thing as a third poke. This is to ensure that the game is fun and fair for all players.
  • If we cannot find a replacement in a suitable amount of time, we will have to consider a modkill.

MISC.
  • Do not contact players in or outside of the game about the game unless your role specifically allows it.
  • Do not discuss this or any ongoing game outside of this game thread.
  • Do not quote your Role PM or any private communication about the game with the game moderators or fellow players. Any use of not publicly available information is not allowed. If you come across such information for any reason, please send us a PM immediately. Paraphrasing your Role PM is okay.
  • If you're thinking of doing something but you're not sure if it's allowed, ask us first by sending a PM. Questions are much preferable to a Modkill.
]

Last edited by Lance; 02-12-2015 at 03:37 AM..

Lance
⊙ω⊙
NPC

Old 02-13-2015, 05:32 AM

[Alright, first up! Players may discuss and reason with each other on why they chose who they voted to lynch. Conversation is greatly encouraged, and in fact necessary for this game, but try not to get too off-topic. Remember, this is a team effort! You want to win this game and not leave it hanging without a conclusion by the end of the event.

Players who've had experience with this sort of game before, do help your fellow players out if they need it.

Once more, if you're thinking of doing something but you're not sure if it's allowed, ask us first by sending a PM.]

Lance
⊙ω⊙
NPC

Old 02-13-2015, 06:16 PM

EirianHikari:

Please confirm your participation by replying as described in the PM sent to you!
If you do not respond within the next 6 hours, you will be forced replaced.

Last edited by Lance; 02-14-2015 at 06:28 AM..

Lance
⊙ω⊙
NPC

Old 02-13-2015, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAY 1
Day 1 begins!
Everyone in the room shifts restlessly, giving each other a wary eye.
The pressure of a dead body in the next room rises...

Not voting (x): sjacklene, Silenia, xoxoAngiexoxo, Mnemosyne, musasgal, Ascadellia, EirianHikari, Kent, CycloneKira, Car'a'Carn

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Day 1 Ends In: 14/02/2015 18:00 GMT+12 (Click for Countdown.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAY 1: Bystanders

Not voting:
Note: Because of the event start time, Day 1's Day Phase will be a few hours shorter. The game will proceed as usual for the rest of the event.

Lance
⊙ω⊙
NPC

musasgal
The ever changing Fairy of Mene ...
Penpal

Old 02-13-2015, 07:23 PM

All changed and ready to go!

xoxoAngiexoxo
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-13-2015, 07:31 PM

Here and ready to play

Lance
⊙ω⊙
NPC

Old 02-13-2015, 07:59 PM

The game's started for all of you! There's still approximately 9 hours and 30 minutes to vote from this time.

Silenia
Goddess of Silly Creepiness, Que...

Old 02-13-2015, 08:23 PM

I'm around as well.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-13-2015, 09:04 PM

Alright... *glares at everyone* WHICH ONE OF YOU DID IT?!

---------- Post added 02-13-2015 at 01:04 PM ----------

Ah dang, I forgot to change...

xoxoAngiexoxo
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-13-2015, 09:06 PM

*glares back at carn*

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-13-2015, 09:10 PM

It wasn't me!! ... honest I would never kill a nice lady that hands out free illegal chocolate!!

musasgal
The ever changing Fairy of Mene ...
Penpal

Old 02-13-2015, 09:17 PM

Well, one of the things what has to be figured out is WHY the person smuggled in the chocolates anyway.

Silenia

Old 02-13-2015, 09:18 PM

Killing a lady like that? How terrible a deed! I assure you it wasn't me either.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-13-2015, 09:26 PM

Musagal - I dunno but... Clearly Mrs. Evelynna Emerald was into some shady dealings...

Silenia - So you say! But we can't know for sure can we?? *stares*

---------- Post added 02-13-2015 at 01:34 PM ----------

Man... How are we gonna choose who to lynch??

Silenia

Old 02-13-2015, 09:55 PM

No more than we can be sure it wasn't you, that's true. But at least I'm not speculating about less than appropriate behaviour by a lady who just died!

xoxoAngiexoxo
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-13-2015, 09:57 PM

Well its a fact that no one is to be trusted.

Silenia

Old 02-13-2015, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoAngiexoxo View Post
Are you trying to make yourself look more trustworthy by acknowledging how little we can trust each other, hm?

xoxoAngiexoxo
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-13-2015, 10:06 PM

Simply making a statement but I assure you it wasn't me

sjacklene
I need a life :/

Penpal

Old 02-13-2015, 10:16 PM

Oh! So it is similar to clue. haha.

It wasn't me guys... I cannot harm a fly, much less a person.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-13-2015, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silenia View Post
No more than we can be sure it wasn't you, that's true. But at least I'm not speculating about less than appropriate behaviour by a lady who just died!
Of course. I could have done it. But I've already said I'm innocent further denial from me would only make me look more guilty >.<

WELL!! I'm just saying!! She may have just died but it's not like I smuggled in the chocolates!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoAngiexoxo View Post
*eyes you stealthily watching for your carefully crafted facade to crack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjacklene View Post
Oh! So it is similar to clue. haha.

It wasn't me guys... I cannot harm a fly, much less a person.
Instantly suspicious!!!

sjacklene
I need a life :/

Penpal

Old 02-13-2015, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car'a'Carn View Post
Of course. I could have done it. But I've already said I'm innocent further denial from me would only make me look more guilty >.<

WELL!! I'm just saying!! She may have just died but it's not like I smuggled in the chocolates!

*eyes you stealthily watching for your carefully crafted facade to crack*

Instantly suspicious!!!
I think you look suspicious. I mean, really. :P You say your innocent too but are you really?

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-13-2015, 10:35 PM

HAH! Nice try! You just want me to make myself look more guilty!!

Silenia

Old 02-13-2015, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car'a'Carn View Post
HAH! Nice try! You just want me to make myself look more guilty!!
Look more guilty, eh?