MarcyTyson
Old Guy Posing As Young Girl ;)

Old 06-04-2012, 06:37 AM

My computer was stolen quite a while back, and I found my login details, so stopping back in.

If anyone is interested, I attempted a Kickstarter project that amazon locked the account on, so I am now trying to accomplish the same thing from my website with my paypal account.

Time is of the essence, I'm about to be evicted, I need to relocate, and if you like my music and want to see more videos and hear more of my original songs, Please, help support the cause!

Just to be up front, yeah, I'm a guy, Marcy is pretty much my 'feminine side' - *laff*

So, check out my videos and grab my first album for free, and if you donate to the cause, I'll pray for you if you also email me.

All the details can be found here...

Look for the Kickstart Alternative link near the bottom of the page!

Thanks, and even if you cannot donate, get my album and enjoy my videos, and most importantly, Pray for me! I shall pray for you if you request it.

Thanks again, and I hope to stop back in more often!

Hugs to all!!!

Marcy (Xan..., Kenney, Spooke, Oscar, etc)

Last edited by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa; 06-06-2012 at 01:24 AM..

RoadToGallifrey
When life gives you melons, make...
Penpal

Old 06-04-2012, 09:33 PM

Hiya Marcy, welcome back. Sounds like you've had a tough time recently, and I'm sorry to hear that. :c I'm not entirely sure if you're allowed to promote things like that on Mene though, so I'd double check the rules to make sure. I'd hate for you to get in trouble. :gonk:

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 06-06-2012, 01:24 AM

Hi Marcy and welcome back! Sorry to hear about your situation, it sounds very difficult. D:

While it's fine to tell us about yourself and your situation and include links to personal websites, this particular introduction is reading more as advertising with the intent to gain donations. Since advertising isn't allowed, I've gone ahead and removed the link.
I wish you well in your endeavors though and best of luck!