Nimka
WoW Addict

Old 10-03-2011, 03:59 AM

Orryn's Bio:

Orryn is a polite and sometimes quiet servant to the Watergate royal family, tending especially to their princess for several years. She has waist length, dark auburn hair, usually braided over her shoulder. Her ice blue eyes are soft and caring, with pitch black rings around the iris emphasized by her naturally long, dark eyelashes giving her natural beauty. She is always seen wearing her servant's uniform of an ankle-length, short-sleeved dress and a tattered apron, unless it's nighttime during which she wears a green long-sleeved pajama top and pajama pants, as she sleeps in the castle with the family in the servant's quarters.

Last edited by Nimka; 10-03-2011 at 04:04 AM..

Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 10-03-2011, 04:11 AM

Adella

Adella is very out going , though she's never been out of them castle. She has long black hair that goes down to berry feet, but them servents put here hair up every morning, and then take it down every night. She wears really anything she wants. Adella likes them servents that lived in them castle, but her brother dosent.

Nimka
WoW Addict

Old 10-03-2011, 09:40 PM

Orryn calmly hurried along the hallway, headed for Her Highness's room. Holding a handful of towels and other things she needed to bring to other areas of the castle, she was interrupted by another servant of the household, stating Lady Adella asked to see her. Without thinking, she hadn't even taken time to put her assortment of things down before heading to Adella's bedroom, eager to acquiesce whatever request she had waiting for the sweet Orryn. She turned the corner of the hallway into the next corridor, and made it to Adella's bedroom door. It was closed, Orryn paused and tilted her head down, closing her eyes and politely knocking on the door twice while inquiring, "Lady Adella?"

Last edited by Knerd; 10-17-2011 at 12:14 PM..

Fiona_Watergate

Old 10-03-2011, 10:25 PM

Adella sat in her room looking at herself in the mirror, she was just told that she was going to be marring one of the princess in the west. She hated it out there and didn't want to go. Adella just wanted to stay her in the kingdom she grew up in. She looked to the door and softly smiled. Her eyes told a different story from the smile on her face. "thank you for coming, I'm ready to have my hair brushed." she said sweetly." she looked back into the mirror, as a soft tear ran down her face.

Nimka
WoW Addict

Old 10-03-2011, 11:35 PM

Orryn nodded to herself and opened the door, looking down at first then leading her eyes to the princess. She blushed, smiling to make eye contact for only a split second in respect to Lady Adella and her position on the throne. She stepped in and closed the door behind her. "Good evening, Her Highness." She said, walking to the stool she was seated at. With only slight hesitation, she glanced up at Adella's eyes and furrowed her brow in concern. "Something seems off, milady, is something wrong?" She hesitated and gulped hard, "I-I mean, if it is my place to ask."

Fiona_Watergate

Old 10-04-2011, 02:15 AM

Adella looked that the young girl. "I'm sorry." She said as she gently wipped them tears from here face. Adella looked back down at here hands "have you every been forced to do something you didnt want to?" She asked still looking down at here hand. "there making new leave." She said softly. Them trars began to fliter down here cheek.

Nimka
WoW Addict

Old 10-04-2011, 02:56 AM

Orryn covered her mouth with her hand. "W-who?" Her heart broke. "Who's making you leave? What are they making you do?" She fell to her knees, placing her hands on the princess's lap in worry. "Lady Adella, I beg of you to tell me."

Fiona_Watergate

Old 10-04-2011, 11:10 PM

Adella took her sevens and and forced a smile on her own face. "My mother and father, there making me marry the prince of the western land. We are the be wed in three weeks." she said as a single tear fell from her cheek. "Oh Orryn I'm scared I've never been out of these walls." she said to her serpent, as she did her brother walked into her room. He looked down at the servant girl and slightly growled at her, "sister why do you take pity on this things" he said pushing Orryn away from Adella, Adella reached out to Orryn, but was given a slap from her older brother. "Leave now." he said to Orryn, "There is much we must descuse sitter."

Nimka
WoW Addict

Old 10-05-2011, 03:23 AM

Orryn gulped, nodding. "Y-yes, Your Highness." She stumbled to her feet and backed away, holding her hand to her chest as her heart grew pained to hold back sobs. Seeing her beloved princess so terrified and depressed only shadowed the effects onto herself. Before any further demands were made, she hastily regathered her things from the floor and exited the room. "I must get these things to where they belong." She thought, but stood for a moment outside the door. She was horribly curious, dare she listen? The prince had a resounding voice that bellowed down the hallways when he was anxious about something. She stood, frozen outside the door, out of sight, but intently listening.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 10-06-2011, 12:42 AM

Gorge looked at Adella " Mother wants you to stay." he said with a frown. "I do to baby sister, but father said its for the best." he said softly. It surprised Adella when he heard her brother say he wanted her to stay. "But you could talk to father." she said softly to her brother. He shook his head. "He's already made up his mind." Gorge said as he gently took his sisters hands into his own. "Be strong little sister. They will be good to you I know they will." he said softly. Adellas eyes filled with tears. "Please brother. Please do something." she said. Gorge gently go up and looked down at her. "I see what I can do." he said as he walked out of the room and locked the door behind him. He then put the key in his pocket. He then looked to Orryn. "You better get to where your going slave." he said as he walked away from her and the door.

Nimka
WoW Addict

Old 10-06-2011, 04:34 AM

Orryn jumped, being caught in her eavesdropping. Her face turned red, but she scurried away to a guest bedroom several doors down, rushing to the bathroom. She set the towels on the counter and took a deep breath. After a moment she closed the door behind her and locked it, leaning her back against the door, then closed her eyes. "How could this happen? This is awful... Lady Adella, she'll be gone forever." She took another deep breath and wondered what was going through the mind of the only person close enough to her to be considered a friend.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 10-13-2011, 02:25 AM

Adella sat in front of her mirror and cried a little, she then composed herself and gently whipped away her tears. She got up and walked to the door, when she found that it was locked she got a little mad. "Dame brother." she said as she went and sat on her bed. Adella hoped with all her heart that she would be able to take a servant with her to the new house. She looked at the many painting that filled the walls of her room, each one reminded her of some thing.