Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 11-11-2011, 01:30 AM

In the small town of Salem, you work for everything. women stay at the house and clean or make candles or cook and men work on well everything else. But no one expected what is to come. A witch has been rumored to be in Salem and they are looking for her. Little do they know she is right under there noses. Right under the mayors nose actually. She is the maid for the mayor and no one even knows it because she hides her true form.

Rules:

I am the only witch.
Post the profiles
No goddmodding or power modding and no making your character dodge attacks in fights.
use profile skeleton.
Sorry lades but the women only cook and clean and take care of the house. no farmers or anything like that.

Name:
Bio:
Pic:

me:

Name: Natalie
Bio: Natalie is Mayor Lockwood's maid. Her secret is know by no one. To everyone else she is a simple maid and Natalie is, but a witch who has come back to haunt Salem has taken over her body. When night falls the witch takes over but when the sun rises she become herself again. She is scared of what will happen if she tells anyone.
Pic: Natalie form:
Maria form:

Last edited by Cupcake Queen; 11-12-2011 at 02:20 PM..

King Usbeorn
Only in time will you become a K...

Old 11-12-2011, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Name: William Johnson (or will)
Bio: William lives right inside Salem. He's a farmer and grows corn, and tends to like his peace. He also is very careful not to get mixed up with any witch "Nonsense" as he calls it.
Pic:

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-12-2011, 02:25 PM

Natalie awoke that morning. She remembered everything that Maria had done that night. It saddened her that she couldn't do anything about it. She got out of her creaky bed in the servants quarters and got her maid's outfit on and brushed through her short red hair. of all the bodies in Salem, i have to get stuck in your. pathetic. you can't even stick up for yourself Maria's voice said inside her head. go away maria. You can't say anything to me that will let me allow you to fully take over my body she thought back to Maria. There was a low growl but maria didn't say anything else. She made her way to the mayors room with his morning tea and breakfast.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-12-2011, 04:43 PM

Name:Finx Lockwood
Bio:Finx is the daughter of mister lockwood and has never wanted or needed for anything. She was brought up like ever other girl learning how to cook clean and such.
Pic:

King Usbeorn
Only in time will you become a K...

Old 11-12-2011, 06:17 PM

William slowly got up out of his old wooden bed. He peered out his window to the left and saw a few clouds in the sky. It about time my crops get some sunlight, he thought.

He stepped down on the wooden stairs leading to his family room. His home was nothing fancy, it was all wooden with only a few windows. In the family room he had a small fireplace and a few chairs around it on a hard rug. His kitchen didn't have much except some small cupboards of food and a small dining table. Nothing special, but it was quiet and peaceful, which is good enough to call home for William.

He walked out his front door, making several squeaks, and started walking to his stable.

On the way over he realized how beautiful this day was, nice weather with cool breezes, only if it could stay like this forever. He approached his small stable and opened the tall front wooden doors. Inside was a few tools and a few blocks of stay stacked up around the corner where he found his horse, who he names Junior, huddle against it.

He grabbed his saddle hanging on the wall and whistled to his horse. The horse, was magnificent. It was a draft horse and stood much higher then William. Junior had strong joint muscle, was all black with white fur from his knee down. Junior came forth and William rubbed him on his cheek.

"Morning old friend," said William

Last edited by King Usbeorn; 11-12-2011 at 06:20 PM..

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-12-2011, 09:47 PM

"Thank you Natalie," Mr. Lockwood said as she said his tray of food on the bed for him to eat it. "It smells delicious," he said and began eating. "Would you mind taking some to my daughter as well. and remind her that she has to go to the orphanage today please," he asked. "Yes sire," she said leaving the room. She went and made more of the breakfast food and went into finx's room. "Miss finx. I've brought breakfast," she said.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 11-13-2011, 12:56 AM

Name: gregory winchestor
Bio: Greg is the descendent of a former wizard, named Zekial the Wanderer. Everyone believes he is the one causing the problems. truth be told, he is a wizard, but e knows only basic magic, none of which harmful. he has a crush on the maid in the mayors house.
Pic :

Gregory walked to the mayors house and knocked on the door. everyone stared at with accusing eyes, even though he had been tailor of the town for many years, he had not earned trust

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-13-2011, 01:00 AM

Natalie left the food in finx's room and went downstairs and opened the door and gave a smile. "Hi gregory. come on in," she said.

Andraus

Old 11-13-2011, 01:17 AM

he walked in and smiled at her "i fixed your hat yestarday. hope you like it " he said, giving it to her

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-13-2011, 01:34 AM

"thanks. your the best," she said taking the hat and giving him a hug.

Andraus

Old 11-13-2011, 01:59 AM

he blushed and hugged back, though somthing happend. He eminated a weak signal of magic for a moment. "Dont give me any money, im doing this as a favor" he said

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-13-2011, 02:00 AM

Finx ate her breakfast then went downstairs frowning when she saw the tailor. "Father the tailor is here!" She yelled up the stairs "come in gregory father will be down shortly I'm sure."

Andraus

Old 11-13-2011, 02:19 AM

he bowed his head "Yes, Miss finx." he said, and walked in.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-13-2011, 04:18 AM

Natalie felt the small surge of magic. When she saw finx, she decided to go to the kitchen. "I will be int he kitchen if anyone needs me," she said walking into the kitchen. As soon as she walked in, maria spoke to her in her mind. That boy is obviously a wizard. maybe if i play my cards right, i cna get him to join me. or better yet get the town to frame him though looks like they already have. maria thought. Don't lay a hand on him Maria. He is my friend and i won't have you hurting him she thought back and began cleaning dishes.

Andraus

Old 11-13-2011, 05:04 AM

Gregory walked into the Mayor's study, and was Contacted by his Ancestors spirit. "Child of my Greatest Grandaughter, There is another spellcaster near. I cannot Identifiy who, but someone else is abled to Produce magic. It is of the bad kind though, Necromancy. He said. Gregory stiffend, A witch! This must be the one who was causing all the trouble for him. He wonderd who it was though.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-13-2011, 03:11 PM

You won't be able to stop me from doing what i want tonight. no one can maria said to her and she tried to ignore maria.

Andraus

Old 11-13-2011, 03:26 PM

Gregory looked around the room. Noone was here yet. He pulled out a Piece of Sweetgrass, tied with lavander, and lit it on fire. he then tossed it out the window. A Magical Pulse eminated from the two herbs. Not harmful, but a warning.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-13-2011, 03:32 PM

Maria felt the pulse. So the young wizard wanted to see her did he. Then he would. I will not be weak until the night Natalie Maria said and took over. Natalie's hair turned black and grew and she changed until it wasn't natalie but Maria. She snuck out of the kitchen unseen and into the street and walked, knowing full well the boy would know it was her when he looked out the window.

Andraus

Old 11-13-2011, 03:36 PM

"There she is, Child. Remember what I have taught you."his Anscestor said to him. "Yes Grandfather." he said, then walked down stairs, and out the door. he made his way's to a small clearing in the woods. He then pulled out the same roll of herbs from before, and burned them, to signal her.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-13-2011, 03:43 PM

"this will be fun," she said to herself. She felt Natalie tugging trying to get control but she simply pushed it back. She walked into the wood. "You know if you hadn't warned me i wouldn't have tried to get you until tonight," she said to the wizard.

Andraus

Old 11-13-2011, 03:45 PM

"The Greatest grandson of Zekiel the Wanderer Does not Wait for a Amatuar Necromancer Witch of the likes of you." he said, leaning against a tree.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-13-2011, 03:47 PM

"Amatuer? my dear boy i am no amatuer this is but my second life. everytime i die i come back in another body. Try to guess who this ones is," she said.

Andraus

Old 11-13-2011, 03:52 PM

He ignored her question, and walked towards her. "Virtus ignis mei venite ad me. Aerem meae Spiritus, Veni ad me" he said. Fire and Air swirelled around his hands.

[translate for those who dont study latin. "Fire of my Strength, Come to me. Air of my Breath, Come to me." ]

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 11-13-2011, 03:54 PM

"before you attack let me ask you something. how is your friend Natalie," she said. Darkness covered her hands.

Andraus

Old 11-13-2011, 04:17 PM

"Do not get her involved, Specter, She has nothing to do with this. "he said to her, raising his hands.