Shishunki
=w=/

Old 08-03-2007, 03:02 AM

Ah. Self created system, or one already made? Again sorry for asking so many questions. I'm just so intrigued that some one else read Clow Cards, I'm curious how they do it.

I never used a large system on the cards meaning. Because it could change for different readings. Like asking the weather, or where a friend is.

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-03-2007, 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shishunki
Ah. Self created system, or one already made? Again sorry for asking so many questions. I'm just so intrigued that some one else read Clow Cards, I'm curious how they do it.

I never used a large system on the cards meaning. Because it could change for different readings. Like asking the weather, or where a friend is.
Self-created.

Shishunki
=w=/

Old 08-03-2007, 06:48 AM

Oh Very nice. ^^

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 08-03-2007, 06:58 PM

I'd like a reading.

How are you today Alex?

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-04-2007, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose
I'd like a reading.

How are you today Alex?
I'm fine... So, what's your question for the cards?

Suteki
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Suteki Send a message via MSN to Suteki

Old 08-04-2007, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandrus Gambino
@ Suteki:
The Fly: You're going from place to place. Stay still. Sometimes, things may feel overwhelming, but don't run away. Or... Fly away... Wow, I can't think of a good pun for this card o_O Usually I put in puns with my readings.

The Light: The Card of good fortune. You're going to be very luck this schooolyear, but don't abuse it or the fates just might get angry with you.

The Earthy: Earth has represented the passive female aspect in alchemy. Stay steady as a rock, and don't break under pressure. Though, yes, your peers may give you pressure (Peer pressure, duhhhh), don't break under it.

The Fight: That's the spirit! Go fight! AND WIN! FOR SU-TE-KI! Da nee! This card is telling you to fight and plow through all opposition! If word's don't work, punch them in the face, and kick them in the crotch. Okay, I do admit I was being sarcastic with the beat everyone up part, but still. People are going to push them around. Push back.

The Cloud: Card of confusion. Something MUST be clouding your mind, huh? Okay, that one was a bad pun. Anyway, try to clear your mind instead of getting distracted by the littlest things, because you probably will be.

Freeze: Sometimes, you'll feel like you're frozen in place. Tread the line and keep your neutrality when fights ensue.

The Thunder: And lastly, your school life will be very exciting, but don't let this shock you. Sure, take risks, but take little risks at a time. Take big risks and you just might get hit by lightning.
Sorry for responding late; I haven't had a chance to get online.

Wow, the cloud is very accurate. Something has been clouding my mind lately o.o;; I'll be sure to try to clear my head.

And I'll be sure to note the rest of them once school starts :3

Thanks for the reading.