sushi_mew
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 11-11-2012, 06:34 AM

goshh didnt see this post when it live updated (dang thing doesnt properly work for me can you guess that this emote is one of my favs? also this one

as much as i appreciate the extra hours, having the event up longer makes me feel antsy? dont know whyy D:
maybe because im a greedy pants and wnat that 10k last poster prize for myself! >:] (probably this one...)

yeah it just sells a whole bunch of junk in bulk. no machines though (not that im aware of)
it sells things that walmart would, i suppose (ive never been so all im sure it sells is foods and toiletries)

lol yeah, it did it always caught on to other things too so when i pulled my keys out, other things would fall out with it too :(

im a big cheapo so etsy makes me cry a lot of the time because the nice things are expensive
and then there are other things that im like "lol i can make that for a quarter of the price you're trying to sell it for!"

i never undertood how to navigate myspace
nevr did never will

ericka sounds familiar
was she a bud on menewsha? i feel like she was
is that miyu?

his nephew is so cute
and gosh i dont know that much about derek
i only found out about something last week by creeping his profile comments with another user

also muahahahahahh i win this one i think i found you just now on his friendslist
i knew your name already because you have it on your gaian profile :B

my bangs have grown cray and theyre too long. theyve been growing out for about a season already so i need to get my wind sheild back for my forehead for winter >:3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmew07 View Post
Not yet, I need one more of the event rares.

I need to lose body fat and weight. I want to lose 5-10lbs. I want to still be curvy, I don't desire to be stick thin.

ou! much closer than last time :D been chatting tons im sure

ahh, good luck on your work outs then

M i r o
Comatose

Old 11-11-2012, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushi_mew View Post

SPOILERX

goshh didnt see this post when it live updated (dang thing doesnt properly work for me can you guess that this emote is one of my favs? also this one

as much as i appreciate the extra hours, having the event up longer makes me feel antsy? dont know whyy D:
maybe because im a greedy pants and wnat that 10k last poster prize for myself! >:] (probably this one...)

yeah it just sells a whole bunch of junk in bulk. no machines though (not that im aware of)
it sells things that walmart would, i suppose (ive never been so all im sure it sells is foods and toiletries)

lol yeah, it did it always caught on to other things too so when i pulled my keys out, other things would fall out with it too :(

im a big cheapo so etsy makes me cry a lot of the time because the nice things are expensive
and then there are other things that im like "lol i can make that for a quarter of the price you're trying to sell it for!"

i never undertood how to navigate myspace
nevr did never will

ericka sounds familiar
was she a bud on menewsha? i feel like she was
is that miyu?

his nephew is so cute
and gosh i dont know that much about derek
i only found out about something last week by creeping his profile comments with another user

also muahahahahahh i win this one i think i found you just now on his friendslist
i knew your name already because you have it on your gaian profile :B

my bangs have grown cray and theyre too long. theyve been growing out for about a season already so i need to get my wind sheild back for my forehead for winter >:3

ou! much closer than last time :D been chatting tons im sure

ahh, good luck on your work outs then
lol The live feed messes with a lot of people. I have had that happen to me before...
Had to refresh like crazy.

Hahaa! I bet it's just that you don't wanna go to bed? xP;;

...You never been Walmart? There's not one there either? Geez.
Ah, I shee. I wish I could see one IRL lol

Haaaa! Seriously? xD
That reminds me of "Easy A" movie where Olive drops crap out of her purse running out of her enemies fathers church. That was hilarious.

...I know! So, I've never bought anything on Etsy---at all.

Myspace causes viruses and poop, so it's good that you didn't. lol

Erika was never on an online avatar forum--she's my best friend from HS/MS.
I don't know Miyu's real name. I hardly see her, unless she's in the art place.

Trolll-y! XD Ah, well, he started talking to me on there once he found out.

Then there was a time (on msn) where he made me call his BF (I forget his name) and wanted me to ask him if he can leave the house, which he couldn't because he was grounded. Seriously... the way he was persistent in knowing if his friend could get away... I kept asking him if he was a fairy...gay because he was so fretful like a girlfriend wanting her boyfriend. o _ o;; Freaked me out. But I guess he then wanted me to call HIM because his friend told him that my voice was like a little girls and whatever. = w =;;

Oh. Gaia! Ha, I haven't updated anything on there. XD

wind shield? rofl You crack me up!

I need mine cut because of that reason too but I had gotten them laddered. So, they're just long on the right side? And I want my bangs bobbed and in the middle.

pfffft, I only work out in a great while because of that!

And yessss, all this posting keeps boosting everyone's tokens/gold.

Last edited by M i r o; 11-11-2012 at 03:51 PM..

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-11-2012, 06:44 AM

Thank you!

I hope I can lose weight, been off the bandwagon for the past two or three weeks.

sushi_mew
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 11-11-2012, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M i r o View Post
Oh. Well, I've ended up with 40 tokens that I'm not using.

Maybe you can buy more commons and when the sell back store comes, you can sell them?
You can earn gold easier that way.
im just keeping my excess tokens for the next event (assuming that they will rollover my leftovers)
apparently theyve been doing it the last three events (this info is howdy affirmed!)

---------- Post added 11-10-2012 at 10:45 PM ----------

Quote:
Thank you!

I hope I can lose weight, been off the bandwagon for the past two or three weeks.
let me wish you the best of luck on keeping the weight you lose off! sometimes that can be the harder part

M i r o
Comatose

Old 11-11-2012, 06:46 AM

@ Mew; Dedication in losing weight will bear fruit! <3

@ Sushi; So that means... whatever we don't use now, will appear in the next event automatically???

sushi_mew
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 11-11-2012, 07:01 AM

woah 00ps i meant that ive never been to costco but we have walmart
american stores invading canada lool
target bought out our zehrs so were getting those in now/soon/when they remodel the buildings for it

!! THIS CONFIRMS IT I HAVE FOUND YOU ON FACEBOOK
IM SENDING A FRIEND REQUEST if that's okay wiht you? :D (im going to wait for the aokay from you and dont be scared to decline because i wont be sad i promise; some peopel wouldnt be okay with it and i understand)
i actively use my facebook though so be warned i guess?

this year was the first time i got myself a debit visa-credit cards are too sticky and i dont ever want to deal with one if i can avoid it /:

ohh then ive only heard of her by name a couple times from you
from way long ago though; the days when we were on once a day long ago (thats far)

what freaked you out about it? is your voice high?

yesss gaia i still go on for things to waste gold on (those minishops qq, they are my strange addiction)

yes because it shields my forehead from the wind in the winter!
that way my hat can sit on top instead of shoved down to my face

i want a straight cut but to arch down on teh sides
like a subtle archway i guess
aaand yeahh thats you i am sure of it!!

its good! *noms on gold count*
i cant remember the last time i possessed this much gold

YOU HAVE EDITTED SOMETHING AND I DONT KNOW WHAT

@ token count rollover: yes. yes it does.
only if they decide to continue this trend though
remember: they hold all the power. we are but merely playthings in their kingdom * A*

M i r o
Comatose

Old 11-11-2012, 07:07 AM

Yes I will accept the FB thingy xD
And I edited the post because I called "Olive" "Oliver" --sorry.

I think after I accept I'm off to bed cause I have an exam to do and stuff in the morning.
If I don't reply before the event actually closes then I'll just re-continue this elsewhere. 8D

Goodnight my lovelies! Ilu

sushi_mew
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 11-11-2012, 07:18 AM

oh!! thanks for the msg about that and yess i totally got the right profile but like, i didnt know if you said yes or no yet so i was waiting (forgot to refresh)

good luck on your exams and stuffs!! [i put in the cheer emote to see if we had one and we do but it looks dumb so...]*cheers*
eee yess i never know where to find you after events; theres the rare appearance at rosie's thread but other than that nadda~

ohohohohh see your face on facebook ;)

M i r o
Comatose

Old 11-11-2012, 07:19 AM

Last note--I apologize that I sent two messages.
I made major grammar errors in my first message. ><

I gave you the link to my pro. through PM.
If it doesn't work then its something with my private settings. I'll just have to add you.
You can PM me back your link --because I still have no requests received.

---------- Post added 11-11-2012 at 04:20 AM ----------

nvm! It went through! lol
Yes, thank you. I'll be brain dead in the morning afterwards...

Bye!

sushi_mew
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 11-11-2012, 07:42 AM

lolol i dont mind. i feel loved that you would care enough to correct it haha
and yeah, you mgiht want to fiddle wiht it some more because i did find your profile without the link

brain dead miros can still give virtual hugs

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-11-2012, 09:34 AM

Dedication in losing weight will bear fruit? What does that mean?

sushi: Thank you. I've maintained my weight so far for at least three or four months now, since the summer. So I'm okay with that.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 11-11-2012, 04:00 PM

sushi_mew:
Quote:

SPOILERX

woah 00ps i meant that ive never been to costco but we have walmart
american stores invading canada lool
target bought out our zehrs so were getting those in now/soon/when they remodel the buildings for it

!! THIS CONFIRMS IT I HAVE FOUND YOU ON FACEBOOK
IM SENDING A FRIEND REQUEST if that's okay wiht you? :D (im going to wait for the aokay from you and dont be scared to decline because i wont be sad i promise; some peopel wouldnt be okay with it and i understand)
i actively use my facebook though so be warned i guess?

this year was the first time i got myself a debit visa-credit cards are too sticky and i dont ever want to deal with one if i can avoid it /:

ohh then ive only heard of her by name a couple times from you
from way long ago though; the days when we were on once a day long ago (thats far)

what freaked you out about it? is your voice high?

yesss gaia i still go on for things to waste gold on (those minishops qq, they are my strange addiction)

yes because it shields my forehead from the wind in the winter!
that way my hat can sit on top instead of shoved down to my face

i want a straight cut but to arch down on teh sides
like a subtle archway i guess
aaand yeahh thats you i am sure of it!!

its good! *noms on gold count*
i cant remember the last time i possessed this much gold

YOU HAVE EDITTED SOMETHING AND I DONT KNOW WHAT

@ token count rollover: yes. yes it does.
only if they decide to continue this trend though
remember: they hold all the power. we are but merely playthings in their kingdom * A*
Ohhhh, okay. xD
But that is kinda weird that you have a Walmart and not a SamsClub

Zehrs? Was that also a grocery store or something???

LOL YOU DIDN'T THEN BUT YOU DID NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
And yeah, it's cool. I PM'd you 'cause I don't want everybody adding me.
Oh, and I keep the chat thingy off because I don't want some of the fuggles (who went to my school) talking to me. I don't know why I let them add me but I did. XD I'm guessing they found me through their friends pages? (cause it said we had mutual friends)

debit visa-credit??? Omg. That's a big risky nuuunuu.
I have Star*

Yesss! Cause I like to rant about things lol
Yes... once a day. Oh those old times seem to go out the window ~

errrr, well, my voice is like a little kids. On the phone I sound like a seven year old. (maybe younger? idk) It's why calling jobs is difficult because I try to make an adult voice and it is STILL TOO DARN HIGH. And then they get shiznitey with me.

Hahaha, awww! I think I only like the Cash Shop items on there.
Though they have been making some nice-er items in the regular shops.

I wanna do that too! But bobbed, not straight cut. Do you mean ladder your bangs? Because that's what I have. But I have natural curly hair too and they just curl and twine into themselves.

I can't either but it seems to be TAKING OVER YOU! *gasp*

Well, it looks like there's a mysterious item that we're going to be put in a draw for! (if we post).

---------- Post added 11-11-2012 at 01:02 PM ----------

Quote:
Dedication in losing weight will bear fruit? What does that mean?

sushi: Thank you. I've maintained my weight so far for at least three or four months now, since the summer. So I'm okay with that.
It means bear fruit = you will reach your goal that you're looking for.

It takes dedication to keep going.
But I honestly tend to give up sometimes lol

---------- Post added 11-11-2012 at 01:03 PM ----------

Quote:
lolol i dont mind. i feel loved that you would care enough to correct it haha
and yeah, you mgiht want to fiddle wiht it some more because i did find your profile without the link

brain dead miros can still give virtual hugs
I think that other person is going to go
"Why is this person adding me....? Hm. A NEW FRIEND *click*" LOL

oh, okedokey! FB is hard to put settings on. ><;

Last edited by M i r o; 11-11-2012 at 04:26 PM..