Skulduggery
Did you know the sparrow flies s...
Penpal

Old 05-21-2013, 11:38 PM

Alex rolled his eyes, and rubbed his cheek, before walking off and muttering; "I was only saying the most-likely cause of it." He doesn't trust the people of this school. He doesn't really know why, but he never has. And the shouting today, has only made it worse. He believes they don't care for the kids at all, and they only care for the money. The doesn't know the horrible truth of the matter, however. If he did, he wouldn't have let Kya march away from him and leave his sight.
"This all happened in not even a full day. Girls are confusing." He continued talking to himself, as he walked down the hall.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-21-2013, 11:55 PM

Kya lay on her bed staring at the ceiling feeling bad that she had slapped him but so many people had called her freak that she never wanted to hear that word again. She sighed "Maybe I should tell him I'm sorry." she mumbled to herself but she knew it was useless to try and get up because she felt her eyes closing "it can wait till tomorrow." she let her eyes close.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-22-2013, 12:26 AM

Alex looked at the darkened sky outside of a window, and noticed that he wasn't feeling tired at all. But, he was getting the feeling of being watched again. He had left his Bow in his room, but did have a few arrows on a holster, on his thigh. He feared it was the Assassins, having finally found him. But, it slowly came to his realization that he thought this all the time. And they hadn't yet. He looked around, panicked, before quickly walking off to his room. That was a safe place, he thought. It should be, at least.

Rose went and got checked in as soon as she was called, and then went to her dorm. She hadn't felt sleepy, but she figured it would be best to go, and pretend to sleep. It would make her Tired.

Nikolas had been in his dorm for a few hours now, since he'd been the first one to get here, and get checked in, and such. He didn't really want to be around people today, since the ghosts were non-stop rambling. It was annoying, and he could hardly ever understand anything they said when they were like this. But, he did know that when they were like this, it meant trouble, however there was nothing he could do about it.

Last edited by Skulduggery; 05-22-2013 at 01:50 AM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-22-2013, 12:36 AM

((going to wait for the others before we go to the next day.))

anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-22-2013, 12:49 AM

(( @Falconidas: You should totally get your character all checked in and room in my character's dorm building! : D ))

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-22-2013, 01:08 AM

(( Is Falconidas: on??))

anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-22-2013, 01:12 AM

(( He is. How did you do that? I thought it was @(insert username)... ))

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-22-2013, 01:15 AM

((I only recently figured it out. ^.^ That's pretty much it, but @Username And then, no spaces, add a Semi Colon ( ; ) at the end. :3))

anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-22-2013, 01:18 AM

(( Thanks! Hey, Falconidas: I learned something new! XD ))

Falconidas
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-22-2013, 01:22 AM

(( Huh, bwha huh? Oh, right. Hey there everybody. *Types another post up* ))

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-22-2013, 01:30 AM

(( :D Glad to help people learn!))

Falconidas
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-22-2013, 01:38 AM

He was going to be the last of the people checking in, he made sure of that. The office had cleared out entirely, leaving only him. As he was called, he pulled his hat and sunglasses off to be polite. He kept very professional with administrators, good manners hammered into him as a child. He got his room key and a special key which would unlock the gymnasium swimming hall, should he ever need to use it. He replaced his hat and glasses, heading through the halls with his gaze lowered as he glided passed people and found his room. Within moments, he was in, only to find that there was no one else in there. He knew the rules about dorms in the school, perhaps he got lucky this year and there was a shortage of students? He wasn't complaining...

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-22-2013, 02:19 AM

((For the love of crap,will you guys PLEASE slow down a bit?! Wolfie can't keep up!))

Todd sat down across from the vampire."Not always.Well,actually,yes.The yelling happens a lot.But I think they're about to fire that secretary." He said sheepishly.

Gemini finally cleared out of the office after a stern Talking To about using her powers and learning control.She got her room assignment and key,and headed to the dorms.She walked into her room only to find that there was someone there already.The new girl from earlier,Isabella."Oh,hey.Looks like we're roomies." She said awkwardly.

((anonchop: Wolfie hopes that's ok? She'll change it if not.))

anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-22-2013, 06:17 PM

(( I agree with you, Wolfie. XD We need to let everybody have a chance to interact and get the day through. While finx's character is in bed waiting for the next day, everyone else needs to make sure they know where their characters are during the night and get ready for the school day coming. For convenience's sake, everyone will have the same first class together. It'll be a sort of homeroom. After that, we can separate for another, some people can time-skip if they want, and then lunch and one more class. Just so that we can all be on the same page as much as possible. I will be dropping vague mysterious hints of the "bad guy"s all around us at various times. Maybe I'll even message you for some assistance or your part? I haven't decided yet. Regardless of all that, let's all get through this day in the RP and get ready for teh mysturiez ahead of us! Haha. C; ))

Isabelle found her way to the correct room while avoiding people running, flying, and trotting like psychos through the halls. It was on the second floor, room number 13. 'How lucky...' She rolled her eyes to herself and opened the door. All of the rooms at Wallingford were the same. Two beds on each wall, two accompanying dressers, and one desk with a very old looking computer on it separating them. On the adjacent wall was the door to the bathroom and two mini closets. She blinked and began to put her things away on the side furthest from the door and closest to the window. 'I hope whoever rooms with me doesn't mind me taking this side.' She sighed to herself, then tensed. 'What if my roommate is a bully!?' She closed the drawer of her dresser and hopped onto the bed. 'I don't want a roommate!' She hugged her knees close to her and pulled up the covers. Midst imagining a boogie monster style-esque roommate, the door opened and a familiar face walked in.

"Oh, hey. Looks like we're roomies."

Isabelle smiled thankfully at the red-haired girl. She was glad, at least, that it was someone she partially knew. 'H-Hello.' She nodded, remembering that she could hear thoughts. 'Is it okay that I have this side?... I... I like looking out the window.' She looked out while thinking. It was getting darker. Soon, they'd have to go to bed.

Last edited by anonchop; 05-22-2013 at 06:19 PM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-22-2013, 06:36 PM

Finx sighed "I hate yelling when it wakes me up." her stomach grumbled "Guess I should hunt so i don't kill anyone tomorrow.'' she stood up "See you in class were." she smiled at headed off to get some "food'' and then try to get same more sleep.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-23-2013, 03:19 AM

Gemini smiled."Sure,I don't mind.Oh,My name's Gemini,by the way.I didn't get to tell you earlier." She said,going over to the remaining bed and starting to unpack the very few items she owned.Her belongings consisted of two pairs of pants,three t-shirts,a hoodie,the clothes she was wearing,and a drawing pad and pencils."Are you excited for first period? It's just a homeroom,orientation kind of thing,but I'm anxious to meet our classmates this year."

Hunter glanced at the vampire and nodded."Later,vamp." He mumbled in return,and packed up his things.He had to go back to his dorm-the same room he'd had since he was dropped off as a child-and get ready for first period.As he walked into his room,he wondered if he would have a roommate this year.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-04-2013, 03:15 AM

((Hello? Guys? finx15: anonchop: Falconidas: Skulduggery: Skully has an excuse but wtf for everyone else?))