TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 10-31-2010, 04:24 AM

Introduction!

Welcome everyone to Menewsha's ROTC unit! In celebration of Halloween, we're holding a masquerade ball, complete with prizes!

As for the thread, we're hoping that those of you who find your way into our thread will stick with us throughout the year. For a full list of rules and in intro to ROTC, here's the link.

Hope to see you around the thread!

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 10-31-2010, 04:35 AM

Contest: Masquerade Ball!

Okay, guys, time to dress up in your best Halloween costumes because I'm about to explain the Halloween Masquerade Ball! Here's a list of requirements:

-Avatar submitted MUST be original
-Avatar submitted MUST be Halloween-themed. I'm not giving you any limits on this, so go crazy!
-You can submit an avatar on either your main or your mule, but not both! You'll be disqualified if you do.
-You must wear the avatar for the entire event.
-I'll PM you when the event is over and send you your prize. So don't bug me!
-As the owner of the thread, I cannot enter (obviously), but that doesn't mean that I won't be running around in an epic avatar myself!
-If you piss me off, then you might just end up finding yourself without a prize, even if you have the most votes. Beware of the Commanding Officer.
-PM me with a message saying that you're submitting at avatar. The title of the PM must be "Halloween Avatar".
-The method of voting will be via poll. Once I've got at least 5 or 6 submissions, I'll put the poll up, so hurry up and apply!

That's all. The prize for winning? I'll announce that once we have at least 5 entries!