Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 02-21-2011, 10:02 PM

"Fox 1 Cloaking is ago, i cant see you anywere in the skys"

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 02-21-2011, 10:04 PM

"we arent in the skys captian" she said turning off the cloaking device to show them on the pad. she opened the door and got out.

Andraus

Old 02-21-2011, 11:31 PM

"Damn....Didnt see you land Liuetenat, Well done"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-21-2011, 11:34 PM

"thank you captain," she said. "everything is a go on the prototype," she said.

Andraus

Old 02-21-2011, 11:37 PM

"what about the Machine gun turret?"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-21-2011, 11:39 PM

"thats easy to test. hang on," she said. she got in the copter and got behind the turrent. she aimed it at a tree and shot a few rounds before quieting. the tree's branchs were gone. "see it always works," she said.

Andraus

Old 02-21-2011, 11:41 PM

[its a plane xD]

"Good alright Report to the mess hall for dinner both of you"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-21-2011, 11:45 PM

"come on Kira," she said walking to the mess hall.

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 02-21-2011, 11:56 PM

Kira sighs lightly as she follows Kaci into the messing hall. She kept her head down to keep everyone there from seeing and reconizing her as Agatha's sister, 'Why am I always the one that has to clean up Agatha's messes?' Kira thought to herself as she took her fist and started to smack herself in the head.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-21-2011, 11:58 PM

Kaci handed Kira a plate and moved down the row getting food.

Andraus

Old 02-22-2011, 12:01 AM

Im already at the Table, Eating Peas, Chicken, and Drinking a bottle of coke

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-22-2011, 12:03 AM

i sit down at the table too. i eat a bit of mashed potatoes and gravy and take a sip of coke.

Gothika_Knight

Old 02-22-2011, 02:35 PM

Kira grabs the plate and looks at it the grabs chicken and mashed potatoes. She ate the mashed potatoes and the chicken then left out of the mess hall with a knife in her hand.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-22-2011, 03:43 PM

Name: Daigo Takahashi
Military Division : Sniper
Bio: At the age of 18, Daigo had immediately signed up for the military since throughout his whole life, he wasn't the most talkative kid ever, and for not talking at all for so long, it made him fail out of high school pretty fast even though he was a smart kid deep down. At first, when he had come to boot camp, he hadn't talked much still as people seemed to avoid him as much as possible due to the fact that they thought he was a freak that couldn't talk. Being as it is, since he didn't have any friends to hang out with most of the time when they weren't all training; he passed throughout all the training sessions with ease; but because Daigo didn't speak with the Drill instructors much, he wasn't able to get that high in the ranks that quickly. So when he was finally sent into combat, reading his files; the higher-ups had decided to sign him up as a Sniper since they were always supposed to be quiet and only talk if they were reporting something in.
Pic:

Andraus

Old 02-22-2011, 08:51 PM

I pick up a File and look at it "Well this is good news, Im getting a Guy of Good skill in my Unit, a Corporal Takahashi of the Sniper Division, Finally someone who can use a Scope"

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-22-2011, 09:12 PM

Stepping into the mess hall, Daigo had his usual uniform on as he looked around to see how the entire room was filled up with soilders all over the place. They all seemed to be eating at a rather normal pace rather than at boot camp how they had to eat really fast. Glancing around for a few moments, he noticed how someone was reading his file, Daigo had just guessed that must've been his commanding officer. Stepping over toward Colonel Jame's table, Daigo stood there looking at him with his usual emotionless expression on his face. "Corporal Daigo Takahashi, sir. Are you the one in charge here sir?" he asked without another word.

Gothika_Knight

Old 02-22-2011, 10:58 PM

Kira went on the side of the building, she could hear some of the soldiers talking about her and what they would do to her if she betrayed them like Agatha did. Taking the knife that she took from the mess hall and slowly started to cut her wraists and blood slowly dripped to the ground.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-22-2011, 11:41 PM

[wow intense girl]

kaci finished eating and went outside of the hall. she notced blood on the gorund then saw kira cutting herself. "kira what are you doing," she said.

Andraus

Old 02-23-2011, 12:00 AM

I look over to were Kira Exit and Stand up "Welcome to the Unit Corporal, Wait here a Minute " I run after her and then when I see her I yank the Knife away "This wont help you"

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-23-2011, 12:25 AM

Being told to wait there where he stood, Daigo just glanced over at the colonel leave the mess hall to go somewhere. Without much of doing anything, he just sat down onto the seat that was part of the table as he had seen thhat the colonel was once eating something out of his plate, since he had already been eating; he wasn't sure what he was actually eating since the fact that it had bite marks of the colonel all over it.

Gothika_Knight

Old 02-23-2011, 12:41 AM

Kira looked at the Colonol and Kaci the looked down at the ground seeing the blood. "What's the point? Everyone here will never trust because of what my sister has done. I'm always the one to clean up her mess." she said turning away as the blood dripped from her wounds leaving a travel.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-23-2011, 12:49 AM

"Kira i trust you know you wont betray us and im sure not everyone feels that way," she said.

Andraus

Old 02-23-2011, 01:08 AM

my Comm link Starts buzzing and I turn it on "Colonel Wilkwood here"

[And Agatha Starts talking]

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 02-23-2011, 01:14 AM

(Okay..Daigo isn't going to get left in the mess hall..right? O.O)

Andraus

Old 02-23-2011, 01:16 AM

[.....Maybe xD]