Skulduggery
Did you know the sparrow flies s...
Penpal

Old 05-18-2013, 08:04 PM

She was the ordinary human, who simply enjoyed being in little to no company.
He was the famous god, who enjoyed all of the attention he got.
Little did they know, their story would be good enough to catch the attention of my mind.

Quote:
When the moon fell in love with the sun
All was golden in the sky
All was golden when the day met the night

It was a normal day for my dear sister. ___, was her name. I hadn't seen her for years, or even spoke to her for that matter, so imagine my surprise when I had gotten a call later that day, telling me of who she had met.
The night was darkening the sky, as she sipped from her drink.
If I recall right, this was her third day living on her own, the the new house of which she bought with her own money.
She sat on the ground, under the trees to shade her from the heat of the disappearing day.

Quote:
When the sun found the moon
She was drinking tea in a garden
Under the green umbrella trees
In the middle of summer

The fight had been a success. Little bit of a failure, but a success. Not that Thor let the others know.
He'd been fine when they fought Loki and his army, why would he be the way he was now, after, just another fight?
He looked at the blood on his clothing. His enemy's, mix with a bit of his. He smirked.
He was an immortal God, how could he be so weak now?
True, it'd been years since he actually fought anything- Or, even trained for that matter.
But this wasn't the outcome he'd expected. Especially with the other Avengers fighting along side him.
He tumbled over unexpectedly on a fence, which he'd been passing on his way.
He heard a small gasp, and looked over to see a girl, with the prettiest (color) eyes he'd seen so far.
She just stared at him, surprised to see a hero, the least seen hero, even, leaning on her fence.
He lifted a hand to wave at the girl, and she looked away, blushing from embarrassment. That is, until she noticed the blood on the hand.
She quickly looked back up, and saw he was still there, looking at his hand in contemplation.
She put down her cup, and rushed over to him.
She opened the door, to her fence, figuring she could trust him, him being an Avenger, and all.
He looked at her welcoming him into her backyard, then into the pretty eyes mentioned before, and just grinned.

Quote:
When the moon found the sun
He looked like he was barely hanging on
But her eyes saved his life
In the middle of summer

He'd been bandaged, and healed soon within the week. That didn't stop him from returning to her house, though.
They'd enjoyed being in each others company, despite her usual want to be alone.
She taught him how to play one of her favorite video games, and he taught her how to fight.
She never took a day off, from practicing the moves that he'd taught her, and he seemed addicted to the game she showed him, 'Fable III'.
It had been the only one she owned. It'd actually been a gift from me, when we actually hung out.
She walked inside her home to find him sitting on the couch, controller in hand, and popsicle in mouth, determined expression making his face all the more adorable.
She laughed, and sat next to him, watching his character, the prince, kill a few Balverines.
Terrible creatures, she remembered from her many accounts on the game.
She leaned, and placed her head on his shoulder, watching in pure delight as his character defeated the Balverines, and he cheered in triumph, only to be trapped by even more Balverines.
He shot her a playful frown, taping the B button repeatedly, so that his never ending magic would kill the Werewolf-like creatures.

Quote:
In the middle of summer
Summer
Summer
Golden when the day met the night

They spent a month like that, he finished the game, and had taught her more moves to use against her enemies.
She showed him another favorite game, Dragon Age:Origins and he was almost done with that.
She just sat outside, at the same spot he found on that first day. It was turning out to be a rare day, the kind of which she didn't see Thor.
Until, as the sun was going down, she heard a voice clear it's thoat.
She looked behind her, and cocked her head. Welcoming him to sit down, Thor did as asked.
They just talked that day, nothing in mind other then sitting under that tree.
He shot her many different smiles, and she gave many different laughs.

Quote:
So he said, "Would it be alright
If we just sat and talked for a little while
If in exchange for your time
I give you this smile?"

She didn't know where it came from, but that night, as he insisted he took her the couple of feet to her door, and as she grinned, and refused jokingly, he leaned in, and stole a kiss- Her first kiss, as it were.
He then promptly shot away, and told her he was sorry.
She just shook her head, as if to say 'that's okay', smiled, and leaned back in.
He spent the night that night, but as he was, he refused to do anything other than just keep her company throughout the night, watching movies, mocking lines from games, and movies which seemed so positively corny it was actually good, and falling asleep on the couch.

Quote:
So she said, "That's okay
As long as you can make a promise
Not to break my little heart
Or leave me all alone in the summer"

She'd brought him to the mall. They travelled trough many different stores, until she found something that caught her eye.
He stood there, confused as she rushed off, unable to see what she went to go get.
But then, as there was a rustle behind him a few minutes later, and a feminine voice called out to him, and he turned around to see her, dressed in a Red Cape, with a hammer in hand, striking a heroic pose.
He grinned, and shook his head. Though posing as him, it was, in fact, so very adorable.
That was the first time he told he he loved her. It just had slipped out. And though unsure of if their relationship should have happened at some times, he never regretted those words. He actually took comfort in them, especially after he heard her say them back.

Quote:
Well, he was just hanging around
Then he fell in love and he didn't know how
But he couldn't get out
Just hanging around then he fell in love

And here, I find them sitting in front of me, holding hands. ___ and Thor. I was determined that they were soulmates, ever since I saw them together a few days ago.
It'd been Five years since they met, and they still had the perfect relationship that they had at the beginning.
~
I had gotten a call from Thor, True, who I had never even spoken to before, but had heard a lot about. I thought it was from my sister at first, but I soon discovered it was from Thor, who had taken her phone.
I laughed at the idea of him, sneaking around, phone in hand, and trying to figure out how to call me.
Then was told of an idea he had, but needed my help to do. Even if I just needed to be present, or do everything, I agreed as quickly as I could. I then packed everything, and travelled from my home in London, to New York City, and appeared on ___'s doorstep. Thor answered the door, and told her that ___ didn't know she was here.
She then went on to play Fable III, with Thor until ___ got home from work.
Once she did, I paused the game, and turned around on the couch to say hi, and watched as Thor rushed over, and hugged her.
I grinned, and flipped through the channels, leaving my game on as I pretended to not know what to watch.
It may have been the simpliest thing to do, but I figured she would enjoy it. I had plugged the computer to the TV, with a HDMI cable, and called out to her before turning it to that certain channel.
As her attention was on the many purple and pink hearts that went across the screen, spelling a certain question, Thor kneeled down on one knee, and brought out a silver ring, with a light pink diamond.
I watched as her eyes widened, and Thor mumbled her name. She turned to him, and saw the ring.
She nodded, to speechles to do anything else, before hugging him tight. She then pulled away, and motioned for me to join the hug. And I did just that, happy for my sister's happiness.
~
That was how I got to where I was, the reason Thor had called me over was to, of course, try and decide the perfect way to propose, and to plan the wedding.
I grinned as I looked at the smaller hand, of which was grasping Thor's hand, and at the ring. Pink was a favorite color of hers, as was purple. Me and Thor had spent the entire day in the store, trying to figure out if the stone should be Pink, or Purple.
I grinned at the memory, and wrapped an arm around my new friend, Bruce.
I met him a day after I had gotten back. Along with the other Avengers.
I had always been a fan of Bruce, it seems, and now, I have even more reason to stay in New York City.

Quote:
In the middle of summer
Summer,
Summer
When the moon fell in love with the sun
Summer
In the middle of summer
In the middle of summer
In the middle of summer
In the middle of

For the full 'gossip' visit Skulduggery's 'About Me'.

Reviews on Skuduggery

"First of all, write a haiku for Skulduggery!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korn View Post
This man with a rose
searches for someone to love -
at a wedding. Wow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by For-Chan Cookie View Post
Curious eater
Of the floral persuasion
Rose, om nom nom nom.
"What's he thinking?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
"Oh yes! A rose plus wine! Papa goin get some tonight!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporcle View Post
"Now to figure out how I'm going to drink this punch with this rose in my mouth..."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagonist View Post
"Don't I look like quite the dapper prince charming! ;D"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporcle View Post
"I'm fancier than all of you."
"I heard he was put into detention for.."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonsensical View Post
The user above me was put into detention for making moves on the teachers. YOU'RE HERE TO LEARN, DAMMIT, NOT SEDUCE THE STAFF!
Quote:
The user above was thrown into detention because the roses he brought caused a mass attack on the students with pollen allergies. For shame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophiuchus View Post
The user above me was put in detention for flirting with the teacher! She found him laying on her desk with a roar in his mouth.

"What was the first thing you noticed about him?
Quote:
New curtains!
Quote:
The white curtains. Or drapes. Or whatever they are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagonist View Post
I see the sea of red roses.
"He's quite the player; why did YOU divorce him?"
Quote:
"Because he never shares his spiced wine. T>T THA HORRORO!" "Oh and if the wine wasn't enough he was a cover hog!!"
Quote:
Flowers are not part of a well balanced diet, contrary to a certain someone's belief. Sure, he made breakfast in bed, but it was usually something weird like a dandelion salad. We went to a friend's wedding together and he sat there eating the table arrangements and ignoring the perfectly good meal provided to us. It was humiliating! I can't live with this anymore!
Quote:
I divorced Skulduggery because he lost his sense of wonder and replaced it with expensive trinkets. Don't you know that money can't buy happiness? I mean, not that I'm not going to divorce you and receive half of your finances or anything, but--oh, look! A cat!
Quote:
I just couldn't stand the smell of roses anymore! Rose scented cologne. Rose scented breath. Rose petal candies. Rose colored curtains. I was surrounded by roses of every shade and description and just couldn't handle it anymore!

"Pick one word to describe him."
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigamikarasu View Post
suave
Quote:
Playboy ;P

Last edited by ~LONGCAT~; 05-28-2013 at 09:16 PM..

Shiverpass
"Wear your heart on your cheek."

Old 06-28-2013, 02:59 AM

That was beautiful. Poetic and smooth. I love all things Thor and this was just a joy to ready. Keep on writing! :)