CottonCandy Raccoon
The CottonCandy Coon will come a...
Send a message via MSN to CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-18-2010, 10:45 AM

Шəʃɔϕɯə Ϯϕ Ϯʯə əπδ ϕʄ yϕʊɾ wϕɾϛϮ ʄəɒɾ!

Roleplay link

A world full of dangers, full of fears, someone has to do something about this.
What if there was a place, a clinic that specializes in curing fears.
And yet stories have been told that this clinic it's self is fear!

A doctor has finally found a way, the sinister, maniacal genius Dr. Andover.
His obsession: to cure humanity's worst fears.
His method: the Fear Chamber, a device of his creation that can bring any worst fear to life.
With Dr. Andover's extreme methods his unwilling patients will be cured for good...or die trying!

Several have been sent to this clinic to 'test' the Fear Chamber out.
Will they survive or will they succumb to their fear and die?
Let's hope they will survive and somehow get out of this place.

A roleplay based on a web series Fear Clinic, the story line is the same however the characters are slightly different.

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-18-2010, 11:03 AM

φɾϕʄιʃəϛ

Last edited by CottonCandy Raccoon; 08-18-2010 at 12:11 PM..

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-18-2010, 11:05 AM

φɒϮιəπϮ φɾϕʄιʃəϛ

ℓιкє ι αℓωαуѕ ѕαу
Hide my away from the darkness, please keep me in the light.

- Kayley Ashley Tolken -

Waz up... You can just call me...
Ash

ση му вιятн ¢єятιƒι¢αтє
If you looked at me in the shower you would find a...
Girl
If you don't get me a birthday on this day I will hurt you...
April 29th
And that seems to make me...
If I was put on a scale it would read...
one-oh-two
Measure me and you will see that I am..
five feet 2.5 inches
If you look into my eyes you'll see they're...
light brown
Oh and look, I got some ink and these hole!
left lip ring
נυѕт α вιт αвσυт мє
Ugh You wanna hear it too? Okay I'll spill
Ash was born into a poor family. Living in a 2 bedroom house with 4 siblings and her parents. Always getting hand-me-downs, she seemed to just want to hide in her jackets and not face the world. Her brothers protected her all that they could, since she was then youngest and then only girl. Her life was okay considering her living style. That was until that fateful night.

One night the power went out in the neighborhood. So like always they lite candles and sat around the living room together. Her brothers (Alex, Dante, Jacob, and Rex) sat around their sister and made sure she was safe. Sitting in Rex's lap, Ash soon started to fall asleep. She felt so safe with her family. However a loud crash woke her up. She felt her brothers picking her up and carrying her into their room. She heard yelling and screaming, her mother and father yelling some things out, one of them telling the kids to be quiet and that they loved them.

Ash was scared shitless at this time and soon after, the light came back on. Walking into the living room her brothers tried to stop her from seeing that had happened. Blood everywhere and her parents where torn apart, literally. And from that night, Ash fears the dark and what monsters that are in it.

Years went by and Alex and Jacob had left for college and work. Though still living near by and coming to visit every weekend, it still wasn't the same. Ash turned 16 and waved good by to Dante, who died in a car crash, at night. Her fear of the dark has gotten worse and worse with every little thing that happens. Sleeping at night with Rex, she hopes it will end, this endless nightmare.
Everyone says I'm
Ash is a shy girl, timid and silent. She keeps to herself but she hates to be alone. She doesn't like to talk that much, mostly listens. She can be a child at many times, not growing up with parents since she was 10. She is a loving girl. Once she will find a person that she loves, she will make sure that nothing bad will ever happen to them. Kind and caring, she tries to help out her fellow patients anyway she can.
My Silly Obsessions
Sweets
Writing stories
Drawing little things
Being with the other patients
The sun
Useless Affairs
Fear Chamber
The doctor
Nighttime
The food here
Being alone
Creepy people
Oh god, Please help me!!!!
The dark, death, and then fear chamber
ωαιт ι gσт мσяє
A small little secret that no body knows if what happened to her parents, she had never told anyone and will only tell it to someone who she would trust with her heart. She is afraid of the dark, and of love... afraid that she will get hurt like what happened to her brother Dante, right before he crashed his car and died.
My puppeteer
-CottonCandy Raccoon-

Quote:
Originally Posted by iinsanely Sane

ℓιкє ι αℓωαуѕ ѕαу

" if i could tell you something quietly,
it would be that
my professor told me that gravity
pulls us towards one another like
cosmic bodies to the sun "

- Jamie-Lee Nevaeh -

Waz up... You can just call me...
Jamie (: Or make up a new name for me.

ση му вιятн ¢єятιƒι¢αтє
If you looked at me in the shower you would find a...
girl
If you don't get me a birthday present on this day I will hurt you...
June 6th
And that seems to make me...
Eighteen
If I was put on a scale it would read...
weight
Measure me and you will see that I am..
one oh five
If you look into my eyes you'll see they're...
dark brown, almost black.
Oh and look, I got some ink and these holes!
average earing holes, but no tattoos or piercings.
נυѕт α вιт αвσυт мє
Ugh You wanna hear it too? Okay I'll spill ♥
Jamie has no reason to be claustrophic. She seems to have inherited it from her mother, who is naturally a scared person. She has inherited some of this from her mother, who is clautrophobic, and scared of heights. Besides the heights, Jamie has always been scared of small and enclosed spaces, or even the dark. She feels enclosed in the dark, and feels as though there is no air, just how she'd feel if she was in a tight space with a light. Jamie has no reason to feel these fears, but its just something that she grew up with, and doesn't believe it will disappear too easily either. Jamie had a normal life, grew up with two younger sibblings, and always had the most responsibilities, which she hated. Her parents were sometimes fair, and worked very hard for their children. Her mother died last year, and her father is in a retirement home, living the last few years of his life. Jamie isn't too sad that her parents are going, because she knows she has to let them go.
Everyone says I'm ♥
Shy at first, but warm up to people after the first five minutes. It obviously depends on how many people I do not know, but I usually am myself even around people I don't know. There is the occasional shy person hiding in me somewhere though. I love having arguments and debates, that's what truly makes an interesting conversation in my opinion. I can be wild and fun, and am usually pretty corageous and daring, but if they dare me to stand in a closet, that's the one thing I would refuse. I get very anxious if closed spaces, or dark rooms are mentioned. And that's when my confidence goes down.
My Silly Obsessions ♥
Spring weather
Taking pictures
Running (she hates being unfit)
Cycling, doing something outdoors
Useless Affairs X
Crappy food, like where she's staying now
Being left alone
Being enclosed or in the dark
Cold Weather
Oh god, Please help me!!!!
enclosed spaces, if someone puts a blanket or a pillow on me I will panic, the dark etc..
ωαιт ι gσт мσяє
None really... she does have a small attraction to girls, and she doesn't like to tell people of her fears. She's afraid of love, and will do anything to avoid it.
My puppeteer
-iinsanely Sane-

Last edited by CottonCandy Raccoon; 08-18-2010 at 01:18 PM..

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-18-2010, 11:10 AM

iinsanely Sane
*^_^*

Old 08-18-2010, 01:23 PM

Can't wait!! I hope more people join :D

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-18-2010, 01:37 PM