fishyfey
*^_^*

Old 12-13-2010, 06:40 AM

Oh me oh my. Ive been AWOL all weekend. I'll catch up tomorrow but I probably won't be able to post until after work, and they have been doing mandatory OT until the end of the month so I might not post until later in the day. :headdesk:

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 12-14-2010, 03:34 AM

Sorry everyone, I've been busy with classes. Not sure when I'll be on to post. Sorry.

Rude
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-14-2010, 11:18 AM

Don't worry about it, Wavikz. I think everyone's busy with end of the semester crap right now. I know I am... Have finals Thursday. :gonk:

Bleh, sorry Riccros (and anyone else who was affected by my post). I was typing up a post and went to 'preview' it only to hit 'submit' instead, was in a hurry and didn't have time to edit it all, so decided to delete it altogether before I left. Sorry about that. But, now that I'm back, I think I'll wait a bit before posting anyway. Hmm... anyone know how long a drunk asshole usually stays asleep for? :XD

Aside from that... lol, the bar seems to have become a popular place. Lots of trouble goes on there. And I love your Christmas addition, harakun. I... totally forgot all about it! I feel so ashamed now! :XP

Wavi

Old 12-14-2010, 08:29 PM

O_O Finals?

Oh yeah, I forgot my school's off schedule. I'm currently in week three of ten. So after our two week break I come back to... dun, dun, dunnnn... midterms. x_x

.:GaelicBubble:.
Saving Lives Every Day
Send a message via AIM to .:GaelicBubble:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:GaelicBubble:.

Old 12-14-2010, 08:31 PM

Oh no.....that's just as bad as finals :C

Wavi

Old 12-14-2010, 09:00 PM

Nope. Worse. Because you actually have homework, assignments, and essays to do over the break. I have to code, write a case study, make an advertisement, and write an essay over Christmas. I come back to a test on Wednesday and then a presentation on Thursday. It suckkkkks. Breaks are the worst for those of us at RIT.

Eiiri
Getting your dreams, its strange...

Old 12-14-2010, 09:05 PM

Eww, that sucks...The only thing I have to do over break is work on my thesis...which also sucks..

Wavi

Old 12-14-2010, 09:27 PM

Yeah, that would suck, too. Sooooo, is the sky crapping on anyone else? It's snowing like crazy here.

Eiiri

Old 12-14-2010, 09:27 PM

We had it all day Sunday and into Monday morning...now its just everywhere...I hate snow

Wavi

Old 12-14-2010, 09:55 PM

Ha ha. We had it last week but it melted because it rained this weekend. It's now been snowing since Sunday afternoon and, according to the weather, it will continue to snow up until Tuesday (21st). T_T

Eiiri

Old 12-14-2010, 10:00 PM

Oh, that's even worse than it is here...but I know there's more to be had...I just hope we don't get any Thursday or Friday...which ever one when I go home for break...driving in the snow sucks...I did that Sunday

fishyfey
*^_^*

Old 12-14-2010, 10:13 PM

I live in the desert. No snow for me. :(

Hey, at least you guys get breaks. I just have to work work work. Much overtime. Not much fun. I am just happy I might get the 23rd and 24th off.

Eiiri

Old 12-14-2010, 10:25 PM

Trust me, snow is no fun...then again I do have a bias, I only had two snow days from k-12, actually I've had more snow days in college...

I want to move to a desert, or south, after I graduate...or I guess where ever I get a big girl's job...

True on the breaks though fish...then again, after this winter and spring break I won't get any more

fishyfey
*^_^*

Old 12-14-2010, 11:13 PM

I used to live in PA so we got a good amount of snow there which was nice. Still get a little now where I am at but its almost always melted by the next day.

What are you guys going to school for? Im going back this Spring semester to get my degree in nursing... but its going to take forever because I can only go part time. Dang work and all.

Eiiri

Old 12-14-2010, 11:17 PM

I go to school in Ohio and I'm from Michigan, so I know snow...and cold, not a fan of that either..

Wow nursing that's intense...I'm double majoring in international business and marketing, plus I'm in the honors college, so i have to write a thesis to graduate...

fishyfey
*^_^*

Old 12-14-2010, 11:23 PM

wow. I think you've got an intense workload. What are you planning on doing once you graduate?

Eiiri

Old 12-14-2010, 11:33 PM

Yeah I kind of do...but I like being busy...I know I need to get a job, but I'm not entirely sure what I specifically want to do yet. I'd love to work abroad, but I know there are some aspects of marketing I don't want to work in, mainly marketing research..I had that class this semester and its really not my thing...Sports marketing or advertising of some sort would be fun, or in an corporate incentives company...

fishyfey
*^_^*

Old 12-15-2010, 03:43 AM

Thats really cool. Well I hope that you get an awesome dream job when you start looking. :D

Just when I start complaining about no snow the weather makes a liar out of me. It was snowing so heavily I could barely see 5 feet in front of me. Good thing is that it should all be melted by tomorrow.

ValkyrieSkyes
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-15-2010, 03:48 AM

Wow, you guys have snow? It's so warm out here, I wore shorts today O.O

Eiiri

Old 12-15-2010, 03:54 AM

Oh, that's not fair...that's so much better than trudging across campus in my snow boots and winter coat, with the icy cold wind...

ValkyrieSkyes
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-15-2010, 03:57 AM

I'm in the desert, so we really don't get much by the way of snow. But I'm pretty sure once January roles around, its going to get freezing. I'm surprised it hasn't started cooling down already, usually its cold enough for jeans and a sweatshirt by this time.

Wavi

Old 12-15-2010, 04:03 PM

It was -7 degrees Fahrenheit yesterday when I walked home. For wearing shorts, I hate you. :P

Remaro
So consumed in all your Doom.......

Old 12-15-2010, 10:24 PM

We had snow up to our knees for a few days, then in the space of one night it had all practically melted away >< I was ill all the time so I never even got to make a snow man!!! We're expecting more snow though on the weekend!!!! Can't wait :D I love the cold, something to do with very good circulation makes me naturally very warm so I do well in cold weather. Awful in hot weather, I've fainted once from overheating ><

Also, sorry for walls of post >< My mind's run away with me on this rp XDD

Last edited by Remaro; 12-16-2010 at 12:04 PM..

Rude
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-16-2010, 03:04 PM

Hah. The college was delayed today because of snow. I don't have to take my final exam until 4:30 this afternoon. I love you, snow.

And man, we need our Uncontrollable Psychopath... Just letting you gusy know, I've PM'd BLACKllASH. Hopefully I'll get a reply soon.

Remaro
So consumed in all your Doom.......

Old 12-16-2010, 03:12 PM

Aw awesome!! You're so lucky XDDD But I guess that means more time panicking about the exam?

I'm on holiday now, after spending the entire day yesterday singing in choir practising for the carol service, then doing 2 services cause there's too many people in the school so they have to do two for everyone to attend >< Lost my voice, but I got a solo! That was fun lol

And fingers crossed that BLACKllASH replies!!