Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-17-2014, 05:08 AM

XD lol, Solaris would feel so bad for him. I could see Kya's feeling bad...for some reason I see yours laughing his head off >.>

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-17-2014, 05:18 AM

Heh Kurako would be amused and a little concerned.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-17-2014, 05:30 AM

He is up! o0o

Know what is funny though that I just realized.....My new guy and Bell have the same colored hair.

They officially have something to bond over..

XD lol

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-17-2014, 05:33 AM

Yay male bonding!

Male bonding leads to bromance and bromance leads to yaoi! At least, in my book it does hehe.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-17-2014, 05:35 AM

Oh lord....this dude would be smexy in yaoi...He is my smexy character....

XD Lol.

Smexy and badass....he should be fun.

I am off for tonight though, so heading to bed. Have fun!

Be back tomorrow!

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-17-2014, 05:42 AM

He is really smexy. I like him. I should go to bed too. >.>

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-17-2014, 08:11 PM

Lol hello all!

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-17-2014, 08:54 PM

Sorry for the delay. I don't think I'll be posting anywhere else. I've got a massive migraine and will be up until morning again with the renovations. Hope all is well!

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-17-2014, 08:56 PM

Take some medicine, and rest when you can.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-18-2014, 01:49 AM

I'm so tired. My mom's car broke down, she was down here for my nieces birthday, and her car broke down when she was on the way to my brother's house from mine. She was gonna visit him a little bit before going back home today. So I had to drive her and her boyfriend back home. She lives an hour away. Then when we got to her boyfriend's house she was like. "stay and visit a while." I was like "You just saw me for two days straight, spent the night in my apartment, we've already visited awhile and you were in my car for an hour."

Her idea of 'stay and visit' is 'drive me around town so I can do some shopping' Yes. Cause I want to burn gas, driving you around a town that I barely know so you can shop for things you don't need, while you yell at me cause I ask you how to get to whichever store you wanted to go to. >.> I'm like "Can't we just watch a movie or something?" driving for an hour is exhausting, especially with that woman as a passenger, and driving around going from store to store is even more exhausting, and all she does is yell and complain about EVERYTHING, and she'll yell at me about things like it's my fault or like I can fix it somehow.

And we'll be in a store and she very loudly, very rudely complains constantly about prices. Going to a restaurant with her is the worst. Even if the service and food are excellent she will find something to complain loudly about, and I've told her she should be careful about that kind of thing in a restaurant because you never know what someone handling your food might do to it.

So, we got to her boyfriend's house around 4:30p.m I didn't get to leave from up there until around 8:30 and didn't get home until just a little while ago, 9:40something. And the whole time before I left she was complaining that I should just stay the night so I wouldn't drive home in the dark cause she'd be super worried. Well, if she'd let me leave when I originally wanted to instead of guilt tripping me into hanging around and buying her supper I wouldn't have been driving home in the dark. She was like. "Just spend the night and go home in the morning while it's daylight." So I replied with. "Well, if you'd let me leave when I wanted to it would've been daylight while I was driving."

I can understand she wanted to spend time with me, and I love her, cause she's my mom, but that woman literally drives me insane. All she does when she's around me and my brother is try to guilt trip us about everything and I literally mean everything. And her boyfriend just quietly sits there shaking his head at her antics. She treats him like dirt, I feel bad for him, but there's nothing I can do. And she always goes around acting like she's the best mom in the world and if my brother or I ever bring up anything horrible she did to use while we were children she will blatantly deny it and claim she doesn't remember anything like that ever happening. At all.

And it's not just stuff from our childhood. If we bring up something she did like, I dunno maybe a week or two ago, she acts the same way. Denies it, swears up and down it didn't happen at all and that we're all crazy.

*flops down* But. on a side note, there's this little store near her boyfriends house called 99cent Oriental Store and they sell Ramune. I LOVE Ramune. Also, there was nothing in that store at all for 99cents. Everything was expensive. One bottle of Ramune was a little over 2 bucks, but I bought two of them. And a 4 dollar bag of gummy kiwi flavored candy. I was gonna get the lychee flavor, but my fiance doesn't like lychee. I got Lychee Ramune though hehe.

Here this is Ramune. It has a marble in the lid and you get this plastic piece with the soda, that you use to push the marble down inside the drink, but the top is made so it's impossible for the marble to come back out, and there's indentions in the neck of the bottle so the marble doesn't fall to the bottom of the bottle. For those of you that aren't familiar with Ramune. It's a japanese/asian drink they sell them alot at anime conventions. I drink a crap ton of those things at anime conventions.

and here's the candy I got. It's just fruit gummy candy but it tastes better than most american gummy candy. I got a bag of 20something individually wrapped kiwi flavored ones.

---------- Post added 08-17-2014 at 09:51 PM ----------

ugh. sorry that's so long. I needed to get it all out, and I just wanted to share the bit about Ramune and Candy. Cause, it's fun to share candy. >.>

x.x *dies*

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-18-2014, 02:00 AM

XD I know how you feel. I have people like that I have to deal with. I try to avoid it, but it does not go over so well u.u. I am glad you got to vent! And it is fine to do so, we're here to listen and to help . Hopefully now though, you will be able to rest. It has been slow here, so you have not missed much, no need to worry about any of that. One less stress hopefully x.x. I have been out all day to preparing for my college semester that begins next week. Ironically, I went to the 99cent store we have here XD. It is better than spending more for paper. I got a lot of supplies for cheaper than at a normal store. Everyone seems to be having an eventful day, and an exhausting one. It is almost over though, so that helps a bit o.o?

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-18-2014, 02:10 AM

-snuggles Kiyoto- I'm just glad I don't have to deal with my mom every day, one perk of her living an hour away. This 99cent store I went to was all asian stuff. They had a lot of food and I wanted to buy a lot of it to cook, but some of it was really expensive. Though if I were to order that stuff from korea or japan I'd be paying about that much for it once the shipping is added. I plan to go up there and get some stuff when I get some spare money, and more Ramune. That stuff is soooo good. I'm really excited to find out that I can get it fairly easily now. I mean I can't run out whenever I want to, but it's far closer now than an anime convention or Japan lol.

I am feeling less stressed though, still exhausted. I want to do something, but I'm too exhausted to do anything lol. *flails around* I also found out there's a Vietnamese restaurant practically across the road from the oriental store, I want to try their food sometime. I love trying new foods.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-18-2014, 02:24 AM

XD I did not look around to much, it was hot and I wanted to go home x,x

Tonight is just a lazy and hectic day indeed. Get some rest and relax. Enjoy your evening and I do hope that you are able to get the tasty stuff o.o. Sounds good to me o0o

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-18-2014, 02:33 AM

I think I'll watch Frozen. It's my favorite movie. >.> I'm such a disney nerd. And it's a good way to relax.

---------- Post added 08-17-2014 at 10:35 PM ----------

Oh! I hope Poppet's renovations are coming along great and that she isn't working herself too hard. Try to drink lots of water while you're working so all that work doesn't dehydrate you

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-18-2014, 02:42 AM

XD I'm working on my story again, so we can both be nerds lol.

Finding something corny or fun to like is nothing to get embarrassed about. Life is never fun without a bit of nerdiness and foolishness to spice things up a bit. Everyone has their quirks, it is what makes us unique and allows us to have fun and make each other grow.

My little fortune cookie moment of the night.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-18-2014, 03:01 AM

Hehe Kiyo the fortune cookie -nibbles on kiyoto's arm- funny you taste BETTER than fortune cookies.

I'm very nerdy, I like all the nerd things. Well maybe not all but a whole lot.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-18-2014, 03:11 AM

-Nibbled on- I'm oober cute and pocket sized :3

Just kidding lol. Usagi is finally getting some action though on a positive note...just from Nate at the moment o.o

If Chibi has not replied, try sending a message? Idk how long it has been, but if you keep having to wait Bell, Red, Pap's person and Shiki are kind of all stuck XD. The only people who can move are Nate, Usagi, the demon and Kya's character.

I am also making a new character for the tavern! XD Going to do something random with Yuki to which will add a bit of drama.

I need to reply for Solaris to u.u

---------- Post added 08-17-2014 at 08:13 PM ----------

Nevermind, chibi is on and looking o.o lol

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-18-2014, 03:18 AM

I was thinking of messaging chibi and I was thinking of throwing another character in the temple, maybe not the scaredy vampire. or maybe him. I hadn't really decided yet.

Anyway. >.> I totally interrupted myself. I was going say, I was thinking of messaging chibi again but I was going to wait another day, because I didn't want to be bothersome or annoying or aggravating.

I'm always afraid I'm bothering people.

*nibbles on you s'more* heheh. I like nibbling. omnomnoms.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-18-2014, 03:21 AM

o.o you make me uncertain XD.

The lack of talk at times worries me that people don't like me XD

I know I can be annoying and a goof lol. I am glad that we have gotten to talk though, it has been fun o0o.

I need to finish my pro for the second character though.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-18-2014, 03:36 AM

I don't talk a lot. I'm not very talkative actually, I'm not good at expressing myself and I'm so socially awkward I always end up saying things that make people think I'm crazy. Or they'll just look at me oddly.

People are scary. x.x

But rping is fun and easy to express through, and writing. Writing is fuuuun.

Pfft. You make me uncertain. Well. Not just you, but EVERYBODY in the world makes me uncertain. And it's really just my insecurities that make me uncertain not necessarily people. I'm always worried that I'm annoying and bothersome and that no one really likes me, they just put up with me. I even feel that way about my best friend a lot, and my fiance, but it's just cause I'm so insecure about EVERYTHING.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-18-2014, 03:41 AM

Pfft, you are talking to the master of awkwardness and crazy lol. I know how it feels. You don't have to worry about talking to me or here owo. We are all goofballs and your friends. we love you and would not think any less of you because of something you said. If you make a mistake or something, so what. We all make mistakes, but we're still gonna love you owo. I like roleplaying with all of you. I have not got to in awhile, and it has been fun to get to do so again. I missed yall o0o. Lol, so do not worry, if anything, you have us owo.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-18-2014, 03:50 AM

You're so sweet. You say such nice things! *snuggles and cuddles and huggles Kiyoto*

I really enjoy rping with you and everyone too. It's so fun. And we can all be awkward and crazy together. It's more fun with a group anyway. And it is good to have people to talk to when I am in a talkative mood.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-18-2014, 05:54 AM

Lol indeed. Sorry for poofing x.x storms came up, and the pour went out like four times for a few minutes each. I turned off my computer to avoid a surge lol.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-18-2014, 06:10 AM

That's fine I always unplug most of my electrical devices during storms. Especially my gaming systems.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-18-2014, 06:28 AM

Yay! Big post in the castle owo, poor Shiki faceplanted XD.

We unplug all the good stuff lol, don't need to blow anything up.