Jezriel
(^._.^)ノ
Penpal

Old 08-16-2009, 04:48 PM

I really like the Nero robes, and I found it interesting they came in more than just the Day/Night/MidnightFire combos - but.... when they extended the recolors to the different starry colors, they didn't do ALL of the existing colors, so I have a hard time finding one of the Nero robes that will go with anything I have.

I got the Green one, and it looks lovely with my Merkheti collar - but NOT with my hair XD

And I don't want to change my hair. On an avatar site, sometimes a simple thing like keeping the same hair and facial expression is what identifies a person.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 08-16-2009, 04:50 PM

@Jezriel- I used to keep the same eye color, hair color/style but it was really hard to make outfits that matched. So now I just keep the hair style.

Asahi Kumoru
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Asahi Kumoru Send a message via MSN to Asahi Kumoru

Old 08-16-2009, 04:50 PM

I got the fringed blue Nero robe, and I'll probably get the Midnight pink one eventually. That sucks that the green one doesn't match your hair, though ^^; And I totally agree on the hair and eyes. Haha, if nothing else, if I change my avatar's appearance too drastically, I have trouble finding myself on a page ^^;

GrannyJ
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-16-2009, 04:52 PM

Oh my, I keep coming up with trouble with the 15 second rule!

Asahi Kumoru
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Asahi Kumoru Send a message via MSN to Asahi Kumoru

Old 08-16-2009, 04:56 PM

There, I petitioned one last time, but I dunno if I can get enough stars before the end. Got the stuff I really wanted, at least XD