Game Master
The Game Show Host with the Most

Old 08-05-2010, 11:16 PM

Game Emporium
Making questing fun and games since August 5, 2010!

Welcome to Game Emoporium! Where our goal is to make questing more fun and games for everyone!

I, Game Master, will be your host. A little about the owner of this charity would be the best place to start, yes? The Liztress has been a member of Menewsha since early February of 2010. Since that time, she has come to make a lot of great friends and received kindness from everyone she has met. A believer in helping others is more fun than doing things for herself, she decided to hire me and start up Game Emporium. It's for new member and old ones, questers and non-questers, boys and girls!

Now, on to the more important stuff... Like more about moi! I'm your ever-so-handsome game show host with the most- *phone rings* Lemme take this... What? No one wants to hear the story of how I managed to steal this job from Afrodonkey? *hangs up* Well, drat to that I say. I'm sure everyone wants to hear more things about me. But the boss said I need to lay down a few rules.

• Follow Menewsha's Terms of Service and Rules. They apply here.
  • No begging for a donation, complaining about what is given to you, or harassing others because you didn't win.
  • All donations are randomly given out. No one person will receive two donations in a row to be fair to all.
  • Above all else, have fun!
  • Anyone can play. Staff members, people who just joined, even NPCs!

Table of Contents
Game Emporium Introduction
Updates and List of Regulars
Sponsors
Winner's Circle
Pick a Card!
Where in Menewsha is Yumeh?
Find the Mayor and Word Jumble
Hangman
Contests
Reserved Post 2
Reserved Post 3
Reserved Post 4

Last edited by Game Master; 05-14-2011 at 02:30 AM..

Game Master

Old 08-05-2010, 11:17 PM

Updates
08.05.10- Charity established, not completed
08.05.10- First visitor, Roachi
08.10.10- First donation by dragoness129

Regulars
Seito
blueblackrose
Estrella
Scribbled Lore
dragoness129
Kirin Rosenbaum
Alaunt
Apricot
fairywaif
SesshysMiko
Dystopia
X---AznCo0ki3
BellyButton
The_Crow

Last edited by Game Master; 10-03-2010 at 12:16 AM..

Game Master

Sponsors

This list will include everyone who makes a donation to Game Emporium, no matter how big or small it is. If you are kind enough to donate to me please send all donations to Game Master. This is to help me keep records straight with what goes into the charity.

dragoness129 donated some nifty EIs for the charity!
Broseph donated a couple Iridescent Jelly Squids!
Apricot donated some gold and items!
Alexis Durem and Firelight donated two EI sets!
Bootylicious donated a bunch of goodies and gold!

Bartuc donated a whooping 152 items!
Nalin Sun donated some items!

Current Funds

Amount of Gold underneath Game Master's name
16 CIs
4 Commemorative Items
2 SNGs
93 EIs
2 Rare Iridescent Jelly Squids (because I am not sure which category it falls in)
1 set of Easter Eggs
1 set of NPC candies

Last edited by Game Master; 01-11-2011 at 09:19 PM..

Game Master

Winner's Circle

The place to see who has won a game or received a donation from me, Game Master.

Seito- Choice of August CI, gold
Estrella- Calesco's Fury
Alaunt- Gold

Page Prizes for the first posters:
Page 25 Winner: Kent
Page 50 Winner: Seito
Page 75 Winner: Apricot
Page 100 Winner: Vexatious~Venom
Page 125 Winner: Vexatious~Venom
Page 150 Winner: Seridano
Page 175 Winner: X---AznCo0ki3
Page 200 Winner:

The first poster on the selected pages will receive 100 gold.

08.07.10- BellyButton found Mr. Mayor
08.08.10- Seito correctly guessed the 1st Word Jumble Answer here

Last edited by Game Master; 10-28-2010 at 02:38 AM..

Game Master

Old 08-05-2010, 11:19 PM

Pick a Card!

Borrowed from the wonderful Seito, I bring to you Pick a Card!. The object of the game is to pick a card and hope to get the most points after the set amount of rounds. Card properties range from you losing half your total points to gaining the max of two points. There will be 10 to 20 rounds depending on how many people join in. Anyone can join in during any point of the game. But they need to post this form to let me know they are in the game. Also use the @ Game Master ; (without the spaces) to bring my attention to your form in case I overlook it.

Quote:
[COLOR="DarkRed"][FONT="Fixedsys"]I want to play![/FONT][/color]
[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Username:[/FONT][/COLOR]
Cards in each round will be determined by a random number generator at the end of the round. Round will end if no one makes a guess within 24 hours. One guess per person per round. For the sake of fairness, do not edit your post with your guess in it or that guess will be nulled and void.

Card Values:

Yumeh: +2 points
Afrodonkey: -2 points
Peeblo: - 1/2 points of total points
Mr. Mayor: +1 points
Vicktoria Valentine: +1 points

Cards

Form:
Quote:
[COLOR="DarkRed"][FONT="Fixedsys"]I want to pick a card![/FONT][/color]
[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I chose:[/font][/color]
[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="navy"]From round number:[/FONT][/COLOR]
Prizes will be rewarded for the top three highest scorers. Prizes for the winner will be either an Event Item, Contribution Item, or 500 gold. The next two runner ups will receive 300 gold and 100 gold, respectively.

List of Players:
Seridano
fairywaif
Seito
Kent

[size="3"]Round 1

A special thanks to Mr. S for the card. Not only will it be in my signature, but will be the back of the cards for this game.
Status of Game: It's Started!

Last edited by Game Master; 01-23-2011 at 04:53 AM..

Game Master

Old 08-05-2010, 11:19 PM

Where in Menewsha is Yumeh?

I, Game Master, have always been an avid photographer. Since I was young, I always wanted to take pictures of cutesy animals. I've learned that a lot of chicks dig this. But due to my allergies and such, I cannot have animals near me. Therefore I have taken up the hobby of Yumeh watching. Not to be confused with stalking. I just like to know where Yumeh is and take photographs of the mischief maker. Only problem is I never know where he is. That's why I need your help! Find out where Yumeh is and post it here. You are allowed to win two clues per round.

Clues:

1. Yumeh was last spotting racing Afrodonkey for a slice of cake and Channah's panties. Answer: Mad Gallop by X---AznCo0ki3 Post here: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/1768401169-post2048.html

2. When he grew tired of that activity, Yumeh sauntered his way to this beloved girl's profile page where she wrapped him in her scarf. Answer: Cecilia's Scarf by X---AznCo0ki3 Post here: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/1768401419-post2056.html

3. After a nice cat nap, Yumeh went on the prowl again. Taking a trip to this magical shop, he prodded the owner into sharing a spell to get fresh fish daily. Answer: Quercus Magus by blueblackrose Post here: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/gaming...post1768403415

4. At the end of the day, Yumeh decided to haunt one of his favorite spots: a page just about himself. Answer: Yumeh's Profile Page by The_Crow Post here: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/gaming...post1768403592

Form:
Quote:
[FONT="Impact"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]I Found Yumeh![/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Navy"]Clue Number:[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Navy"]He's hiding here:[/COLOR][/FONT] (Insert url to location here)
Prizes will range from random amount of gold or common worth up to 350 gold.

Status of Game: Clues are up!

Last edited by Game Master; 10-04-2010 at 12:34 AM..

Game Master

Old 08-05-2010, 11:20 PM

I recently went on a trip to various exotic locales, ranging from... my bedroom to the front yard and all the way to the supermarket! But it was at the supermarket when I came across a travel guide that had been misplaced among the gossip mags that I normally read. Looking through that book, I became envious of those who could travel across the globe! But Liztress refuses to give me a raise and she even had the nerve to tell me that instead of traveling, I should make a game for everyone. *sighs* I much rather be tanning my backside in case I meet some hot supermodel at the beach. Each day, I'm going to post two clues for a location. In order to win a point, you have to correctly guess the location. And so that I know you have read this, in the form below, make sure you put the phrase "Game's on vacation!" in it. Otherwise, your guess will not count.

[quote]I know where you want to go!
Username:
You want to go to:
Phrase that pays:[/quote]

Clues!

1. I'm going on the 1.2 mile long oceanfront boardwalk. The groundbreaking for it was only last year. It's a great place to spot those sun-kissed beauties on the beach.
2. Might even try my hand at some skateboarding at the Matt Hughes Skateboard Park. And then a trip to the Pepper Geddings Rec Center to watch the Zumba classes.

Correct Answers:

Alaunt- Tahiti (http://www.menewsha.com/forum/gaming...post1769432777) -Liz told me to count this and because she did put Tahiti into the answer so it counts!

Kent- Olympia, Greece (http://www.menewsha.com/forum/gaming...post1769433945)

Alaunt- Zigui (http://www.menewsha.com/forum/gaming...post1769453818)

Alaunt- Cooperstown, New York (http://www.menewsha.com/forum/gaming...post1769475522)

NOTE: At this time, the first place winner will receive a random CI. Second and third will receive a random EI each.

SPOILERX

Find the Mayor!

This game is simple. In random posts, either I or The Liztress will post this smiley: :mrmayor: First one to quote it gets 100 gold. Easy, right?

Word Jumble!
Word Jumble is the game where a Menewsha related word will be jumbled; which could be a NPC name, shop name, or staff name. The first one to unscramble it and post it will win whatever prize is offered at the time. One correct answer per person.

Current Words:

pleca sraide - Answer: Celes Paradi by The_Crow Post: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/gaming...post1768403592

ebelop - Answer: Peeblo by Vexatious~Venom Post: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/gaming...post1768404369

denrk - Answer: Knerd by Kent Post: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/gaming...post1768407154

lltyeuobbnt - Answer: Bellybutton by Vexatious~Venom Post: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/gaming...post1768400859

First one to post the correct answer wins a random EI item.

Form:
Quote:
[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Impact"]Word Jumble Answer![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]The answer is:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Status of Game: Game is over for now!

Last edited by Game Master; 06-14-2011 at 09:00 PM..

Game Master

Old 08-05-2010, 11:21 PM

Hangman!

Everyone knows how to play Hangman, I assume. So no need to really go through every little rule. To play is simple: I will post enough _ for each letter of the word you have to guess. For each letter a player gets correct, they get a point. Guess the word correctly and they get three points. Complete the word by guessing the correct letter needed to finish it and you receive 2 points.

NOTE: In order to make this work out for everyone in varied time zones, I shall put up 2 words at a time. Each person gets to guess 1 letter per word per day. If this works out, all Hangman games will be this way. No editing the post with the letter guesses in it or it will be disqualified. Also, for any spaces between words there will be a " / " separating the words.

On the first day that the boards are posted, you cannot make a guess of what the board is in your first guess of letters. After we get at least 3 people to guess letters, then you may guess what the boards are. On each day afterward, you can guess the boards with your first guesses of the letters.

The one with the most points at the end of the game will receive a their choice of this month's CI. The two runner ups will get a gold prize of a random amount but no less that 200 a piece. In the case of a tie for first place, 500 gold will be given out instead of a CI.

Current Theme:

Current Boards:

Quote:
[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Impact"]Hangman Guesses![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]My guess for Board 1 is:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/font]
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]My guess for Board 2 is:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/font]
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]My guess for Board 3 is:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/font]
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]My guess for Board 4 is:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/font]
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]My guess for Board 5 is:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/font]
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]My guess for Board 6 is:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/font]
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]I know the answer for Board 1:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/font]
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]I know the answer for Board 2:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]I know the answer for Board 3:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]I know the answer for Board 4:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]I know the answer for Board 5:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]I know the answer for Board 6:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Only fill out the answer for the board you want to answer if you know it. If it is wrong, you may still guess the answer for the other board. One board answer per person to promote fairness.

Status of Game: New Round is up!

Previous Results

SPOILERX

Estrella: Day 1 Board 1: s Day 1 Board 2: W -Both are correct.
blueblackrose: Day 1 Board 1: t Day 1 Board 2: n -Day 1 Board 2 guess is correct.
Seito: Day 1 Board 1: a Day 1 Board 2: a -Both are correct.
Seito: Day 1 Board 2: Wonder Woman
blueblackrose Day 1 Board 1: Superman

Seito: 5 pts.
Estrella: 2 pts.
blueblackrose: 4 pt.

Current Theme:

Pokemon

Current Boards:

Board 1: P i k a c h u

Board 2: B u t t e r f r e e

Board 3: G y a r a d o s

Board 4: B u l b a s a u r

Board 5: M e o w t h

Guesses:

Seito: Day 1 Boards 1-5: A *1,3, and 4 are correct.
blueblackrose: Day 1 Boards 1-5: C *1 is correct.
Estrella: Day 1 Board 1: P Board 2, 5: E Board 3-4: D *1,2,3, and 5 are correct.
Alaunt: Board 1: Pikachu *This is correct.
Seito, Alaunt: Board 2: Butterfree *This is correct and both get points.
Alaunt: Board 4: Bulbasaur *This is correct.
blueblackrose: Board 5: Meowth *This is correct.
Estrella: Board 3: Gyarados *This is correct.

Points Earned so far:
Seito- 6
Estrella- 7
Alaunt- 6
Blueblackrose- 4
---
Current Theme:

Fantasy Creatures

Current Boards:

Board 1: D r a g o n

Board 2: U n i c o r n

Board 3: T i t a n

Board 4: T r o l l

Board 5: K o b o l d

Board 6: U n d i n e

Guesses:
Vexatious~Venom guessed Unicorn for Board 2. This is correct.
blueblackrose guessed the letter A for boards 1 to 6. Boards 1 and 3 have A in them.
The_Crow guessed the letter R for boards 1 to 6. Boards 1 and 4 have R in them.
Vexatious~Venom guessed Dragon for Board 1. This is correct.
Seito guessed the letter E for boards 1 to 6. Board 6 is correct.
The_Crow guessed the letter N for boards 3 to 6. Boards 3 and 6 are correct.
Vexatious~Venom guessed the letter I for boards 3 to 6. Boards 3 and 6 are correct.
Vexatious~Venom guessed the letter K for boards 3 to 6. Board 5 is correct.
The_Crow guessed the letter T for boards 3 to 6. Boards 3 and 4 are correct. The_Crow wins 2 points for filling out the board without guessing the word.
The_Crow guessed the letter Y for boards 4 to 6. None are correct.
The_Crow guessed Troll for board 4. This is correct.
Vexatious~Venom guessed the letter O for boards 5 and 6. Board 5 is correct.
blueblackrose guessed the letter U for boards 5 and 6. Board 6 is correct.
Vexatious~Venom guessed Undine for board 6. This is correct.

Points Earned so far:
Vexatious~Venom: 13
blueblackrose: 3
The_Crow: 11
Seito: 1

Last edited by Game Master; 09-17-2010 at 06:30 PM..

Game Master

Old 08-05-2010, 11:21 PM

Contests

All current contests will be placed here along with their results.

Images for Pick a Card! Game
I got everything set up for the Pick a Card! game but I lost my five special cards for it. I've looked high and low for them but they are nowhere to be found. I'm in a bit of a pickle as I could lose this gig if I don't get some cards for it. So, I'm asking you guys to help my out by drawing the cards' designs. I remember what each card was and I would try drawing them myself. But art was never my forte. There was an Afrodonkey, Mr. Mayor, Peeble, Vicktoria Valentine, and Yumeh card.

Contest details are as follows: Images should be 400x400 in size. They must be your own original work (no stealing from anyone). One entry per person per card. You may submit an entry for each card. Winners will receive a prize of 200 gold along with their images being used in the card game.

Form:
Quote:
[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Impact"]I want to design a card![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Username:[/FONT][/COLOR]
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Navy"]Card Design:[/COLOR][/FONT]
Deadline:
September 5, 2010. Contest may be extended if needed.

I've created an art thread for the contest here: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/art/ar...ls-inside.html Please post the entries there, thank you!

Last edited by Game Master; 08-14-2010 at 08:20 PM..

Game Master

Old 08-05-2010, 11:22 PM

Links In/ Links Out

Here is where I shall have banners for Game Emporium in case you want to link to our fun thread.

All threads that I approve of will go here. Want to see your thread here? Just PM me with a link and banner if you have one. It's that simple.

L o g a n's having a giveaway. All you have to do is like his thread!

Support Menewsha! I love this place. You love this place. Let's show our support!

Last edited by Game Master; 09-09-2010 at 09:42 PM..

Game Master

Old 08-05-2010, 11:23 PM

On my latest endeavor to Hollywood to "introduce" myself to the stars of the female persuasion, I ran into a few problems. One problem was that unless I look like a movie star, I will almost always be snubbed by the rich and famous. Another is that it was hard to decide which female movie star I like most. Liztress suggested that I get styling tips from the male stars but they apparently are insecure about themselves when they are in the presence of my dashing good looks. So I figured that I would hold an avatar contest with two categories: Hey, Goodlookin'!, the contest for the purpose of giving me a new look; and Girl, You Lookin' Good!, the contest where you design a female movie star copycat.

Rules
  1. Follow Menewsha's ToS and rules.
  2. Don't steal another person's entry and claim it as yours. Doing so will have you disqualified.
  3. When including reference images, make sure they are appropriate.
  4. PM your entries to me, Game Master. Any sent to The Liztress might not be accepted.
  5. Use Tinypic, Photobucket, or ImageShack to host your avatar.
  6. You may only enter each category once.
  7. Once you submit your entry, you may not change it.
  8. Rules may be added, subtracted, or changed as needed.

Hey, Goodlookin'!
Entry Form:

SPOILERX

Username:
Movie Star:
Reference: (Not required unless we can't tell who you are)
Comments:

Girl, You Lookin' Good!
Entry Form:

SPOILERX

Username:
Movie Star:
Reference: (Not required unless we can't tell who you are)
Comments:

Prizes
First Place in each category will win an October CI.
Second place in each will win 400 gold.
Third in each will win 200 gold.

I will decide how winners will be determined by Tuesday at the latest. Most likely, we will take a vote.

Contest will end on December 15th, 2010. So make sure all entries are turned in before then.

Entries so far:

Quote:
Originally Posted by the antitwite View Post
My entry for Hey Good Lookin!

Username: The Antitwite
Movie Star: Hugh Jackman (as Van Helsing)
Comments: I wish there was a matrix-like coat available! that would have it perfect, because I have the buckled vest and the turtle neck he wears but the only coat i could find covers them a little more than i would have liked, and yes he looks like a girl but hugh jackman is very pretty haha :D <3

My entry for Girl, You Lookin Good
Username: The Antitwite
Movie Star: Marylin Monroe
Comments: The cobblestones are meant to be a street lol

Last edited by Game Master; 11-22-2010 at 01:07 AM..

Game Master

Old 08-05-2010, 11:25 PM

Lyrical Madness!

So, as I awaited Liztress to finally stop hogging the computer (she claims she was working but I dunno...), I came up wilth a new game to play. One similar to a TV show I've been watching with people filling in the lyrics of random songs. Of course, the show wasn't that good since I wasn't the host but it made for a good idea. There will be forms to fill out and no answer will be accepted if you don't use the form. I use a different color in hopes that this rule stands out as I'm hoping to get myself more orderly and such. Liztress claims I'm too messy and need to work on being organized. Prizes will be randomly chosen before the round starts and can range from anything: art by Liztress, EIs, CIs, commons, and those nice NPC items. There will be a theme for each round and I will only give away one clue per song line. This will either be the year the song came out or the artist name.

The one who guesses the most will win the big prize. The runner up will receive 100 gold.

And a free hint to all: All lines are from the chorus of the song!

Theme: Country

1. You and me baby, we're stuck like glue
    Quote:
    [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Answer to number 1:[/COLOR][/B]
  2. You ___ my ___, you made ___ ___
    Quote:
    [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Answer to number 2:[/COLOR][/B]
  3. You are the best thing that's ever been mine
    Quote:
    [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Answer to number 3:[/COLOR][/B]
  4. ___ me ___ the ___ at ___
    Quote:
    [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Answer to number 4:[/COLOR][/B]
  5. __ fighting ___ them ___
    Quote:
    [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Answer to number 5:[/COLOR][/B]
  6. We're just ___ ___, only ___
    Quote:
    [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Answer to number 6:[/COLOR][/B]
  7. And ___ you ___ was ___
    Quote:
    [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Answer to number 7:[/COLOR][/B]
  8. I caught a glimpse of the farmer's daughter
    Quote:
    [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Answer to number 8:[/COLOR][/B]

the antitwite- 1, 3, 8

Last edited by Game Master; 11-23-2010 at 08:44 PM..

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 08-06-2010, 12:24 AM

-prods-
Haiii :)

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 08-06-2010, 12:30 AM

Hey Roachi! *hugs* You're the first guest here. Game Master would have greeted you but he... umm, stepped out for a cappuccino.

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 08-06-2010, 02:47 AM

Another new charity! It's nice to see new life and ideas around these parts. Best of luck -tips invisible hat-

Game Master

Old 08-06-2010, 03:52 AM

Thank you, The_Crow! I hope that this sort of charity is welcomed!

Estrella
A Refined Pervert
Send a message via MSN to Estrella Send a message via Yahoo to Estrella

Old 08-06-2010, 06:00 AM

Yay~ :heart: *subscribes*

Game Master

Old 08-06-2010, 02:56 PM

Thank you for subscribing, Estrella.

I have decided to add a special contest for anyone interested.

Kultura
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via MSN to Kultura

Old 08-06-2010, 05:51 PM

xD Hello!

Game Master

Old 08-06-2010, 05:53 PM

Hello, Kultura. How are you this fine day?

Kultura
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via MSN to Kultura

Old 08-06-2010, 05:58 PM

Slightly hyperactive... Yet sleepy D:
You? :)

Game Master

Old 08-06-2010, 06:00 PM

Neither hyperactive or sleepy on my part. :) I assume being hyperactive makes it hard to rest and get sleep.

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-06-2010, 08:29 PM

Congrats on starting your charity! Looks like lots of fun things are planned. =)

Estrella
A Refined Pervert
Send a message via MSN to Estrella Send a message via Yahoo to Estrella

Old 08-06-2010, 08:44 PM

Estrella wants to play hangman. :drool:

Game Master

Old 08-06-2010, 09:09 PM

Thank you, BellyButton. Indeed, lots of fun things planned.

We might have a game of Hangman in a day or so. :)