Amanaemonesia
Mistaken for Magic

Old 07-04-2012, 03:41 AM

So you ever have one of those moments where when you feel a certain way you'll get a tune stuck in your head?

Well mines whenever I feel super adorable (90% of the time btw) I get that cutesy little tune from fruits basket stuck playing in my head, no not the theme the little song that plays whenever something important in the story or sappy or cute happens.

Anywhosen I just wanted to know if anyone else got that and if so what sort of songs get stuck in your head to which emotions ^^

Last edited by Woodlandnymph; 07-04-2012 at 05:43 AM.. Reason: Image Flobs

Ana_M
*^_^*

Old 07-04-2012, 05:49 PM

Ohemgee Furuba! :D Now that I got the lame fangirlness out of the way...

I sorta do. xD Liiiike for me, my bored song is like always That's what you Get by Paramore. Tch.

Then when I feel all lovey dovery I get Sakura Kiss by Cheiko Kawabe stuck in my head. oAo!!!

Then happiness sometimes it's Walking on Sunshine by whoever the fuck sings that.

RoadToGallifrey
When life gives you melons, make...
Penpal

Old 07-04-2012, 06:44 PM

Usually if I think about relationships the songs 'Lego House' or 'Don't Go' by Ed Sheeran and Wretch 32 respectively get stuck in my head. Possibly just because I'm a cynical old fart.

Sleepy Anarchy
Mad King - Sass Queen

Old 07-05-2012, 05:42 AM

If I'm angry, I usually start hearing Nickelbacks This Means War.

On an inverse side of this, Blow me Away - Breaking Benjamin really makes me want to go racing and be really competitive.