Old 09-01-2016, 02:29 AM

nope my reindeer slippers aren't on
*bad yese* i must have messed up
and i forgot 'nail' after toe before polish

Naisou
Can't rain all the time

Old 09-01-2016, 02:33 AM

Name: Astoria Pennington

Gaining the Rookie position on the team (more by Daddy's money that actual talent), Astoria is looking forward to being on TV. Glitzed out in Jewels and a swim mask resembling her Dragon Mascot, she's more worried about getting her hair wet than actually winning. Although, such a shiny gold medal would look grand in her wardrobe....maybe her pet dragon could help propel her to the finish line...

Can you think of any improvements Dragoness? Either avi or blurb thingy.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-01-2016, 02:35 AM

i thit's really good

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 09-01-2016, 02:50 AM

I think it looks really good. Only fixing a few minor punctuations.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-01-2016, 02:52 AM

oh i never use puncuation on menewsha

Naisou
Can't rain all the time

Old 09-01-2016, 03:00 AM

mmkay dokey. :) lemme know when you've saved everything and I'll give you back the ci and swimsuit. :) (Or I can save and post it here, not sure how you were handling that. )

I have issues with punctuation sometimes, and it all depends on my mood how I type here. lol.

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 09-01-2016, 03:00 AM

I edited it with punctuation in. I like it to be well written for contest entries. ^_^
Normal chat posting, I don't always use it or even worry about some typos.

---------- Post added 09-01-2016 at 03:01 AM ----------

I saved it to Photobucket.
Sha was saving them to Imgur.

It is finished though ^_^

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-01-2016, 03:02 AM

thank you, dragoness

Naisou
Can't rain all the time

Old 09-01-2016, 03:04 AM

I completely understand wanting correct grammar for entries. :) and okay, trade coming your way. Thanks for letting me borrow them.

and I love how the archery team's entries backgrounds fit together so nicely, it seriously looks like one picture of them all lined up!

and yes, thank you dragoness for helping us put this all together. :)

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 09-01-2016, 03:22 AM

And thank you guys for joining!
I updated my own image onto the first page for the swim team.
All the backgrounds do love so lovely and make them match as a group.

We gotta work on finishing all these tomorrow! So many great entries everyone!
Night -waves-

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-01-2016, 03:24 AM

good night

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 09-01-2016, 10:34 AM

thanks dragoness. looks like i have little over 10 hours to figure this entry out. which basically means i have to do it before noon today.

Team Star: Fabiana Lightfoot
The star of the team, Fabiana is the smooth leader they always needed. Her hair sparkles in the sunlight with every drop of sweat. She has her own group of fan girls that she plays to in the games, but only from the sidelines. While she is in the game, she is focused, fast and cunning. She tries her best to be a role model for the others with a sweet smile and a resilient attitude. She is known as Goalie Lightfoot and would one day win the gold in the Olympics with her team. She just knew it.

Team blub:

"We have been training together for months, preparing for this event. We can do this, Together!" Fabiana says to her team. She is proud, confident and sure of herself and her team. Although she looks at Sydney LeRoux questionably. They needed another person to qualify as her other teammate broke her leg last game. Sydney was more concerned with fashion and looking good than she was with soccer, but that didn't matter now. What mattered was the game, the ball, the net, the plan.

"We have to stay focused, stay moving. I may just be the goalie, but i know we can make it through this. We have to stick to the plan. I wont let them score, so you guys just need to get one goal. Just one goal and we will win. Let's do this!" She sticks her hand in the middle waiting for her team to rest their hands on top. They do eagerly and a little gingerly. The rookie Alejandro Tecua seems pumped. Fabiana has seen a lot of progress so far and is confident that Alejandro can make one goal at least. Syndney seems nervous though, but possibly not about the game.

They break and take position. Right out the gate, the other team starts barraling towards the goal, but Goalie Lightfoot is there to stop them. Again and again they try, but she is always there, always on point and always stopping them. Alejandro gets the ball finally and runs to the other goalie as fast as he could, but as a result Sydney was offside! This happened several times as Sydney didnt seem to be paying much attention to the ball... just the audience. Who was actually starting to boo her. After the first half, Fabiana starts showing signs of wear. she is tired and sweaty, but still smiling. At the half time she pulls the team together.

"Ok guys, Great hustle out there Alejandro! I like your enthusiasm and your ferocity. Keep it up. Sydney, can you please, please, just focus. we need to to be in the right place at the right time. If you are, the crowd will love you. "
"You really think so?" Sydney says, finally paying attention
"Yes. They will love you, adore you, shower you with flowers and praise. They will love us Sydney, All of us. All we have to do is score once. I know we can do it. I know you can do it. Are you with me?"
"Yeah! " they both scream and we re position and refocus.

It takes some time but near the end of the last half, Alejandro gets the ball. He is booking it like he has never before. Dodge to the left, swerve to the right. He is almost there and Sydney is in the right place at the right time. This is it, we are going to do it! He scores and the game is ours! The crowd goes wild and my team mates are running towards me as i run towards them! "You did it Alejandro!!!!!" Fabiana yells at the top of my lungs. We all collide as the time clicks down in tears of joy! We stand up, gather our thoughts and take team photos. Fabiana was all sweaty, but also, overwhelmed with joy, holding the winning ball. Alejandro Tecua was something else, barely able to stop moving for the photo and Sydney... well Sydney I think finally understood was soccer was all about. She stood there next to me, with a team dragon stuffy that someone in the audience threw down, eating a cookie that i dont even know where it came from and having a smoke! of all things!

Last edited by bloodstainedwings; 09-01-2016 at 12:06 PM..

shinigamikarasu
(^._.^)ノ

Penpal

Old 09-01-2016, 11:47 AM

Lookin good everyone! Sorry for the sporadic posting. Work has been busy lately.

Naisou, that avi is amazing. I had a feeling that EI was gonna give us some great avi's, but that is perfection. XD

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 09-01-2016, 12:03 PM

thats ok. i just finished the team blub. hope you guys like it! i amy have gone overboard.... but i love it!

Last edited by bloodstainedwings; 09-01-2016 at 12:07 PM..

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-01-2016, 12:06 PM

should i take my nets off
then we can put kent-sama
on one side hummy on the other

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 09-01-2016, 12:09 PM

i incorporated you being in the nets with me into the story hummy... so please keep them?

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-01-2016, 12:12 PM

here ya go

---------- Post added 09-01-2016 at 05:12 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodstainedwings View Post
i incorporated you being in the nets with me into the story hummy... so please keep them?
oh, okie dokie

do i have to stay in this avi

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 09-01-2016, 12:15 PM

What do you mean when you say, "We all collide as the time clicks down in tears of joy"?
The Time as in newspaper/camera crew? That was was the only thing I was confused about.
I see a missing period as well.
I do really love the story though!

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 09-01-2016, 12:15 PM

nope we already have it. im entering it now. thanks hummy!

---------- Post added 09-01-2016 at 08:16 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoness129 View Post
What do you mean when you say, "We all collide as the time clicks down in tears of joy"?
The Time as in newspaper/camera crew? That was was the only thing I was confused about.
I see a missing period as well.
I do really love the story though!
Soccer is timed isnt it? well its too long anways... its 8 to 10 sentences... i have to find a way to shorten it... but i really like it...

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 09-01-2016, 12:16 PM

Did Kent's person have a blrub?

You should ask if it is alright to go over the 10 sentence. It is amazing story.

---------- Post added 09-01-2016 at 12:17 PM ----------

How about "We all collide in tears of joy as the last buzzer sounds, signaling the end of the game."

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 09-01-2016, 12:20 PM

how about....

They trained for months together and now they are ready to take gold. Near the end of the last half, Alejandro gets the ball and he runs like he has never run before. Dodge to the left, swerve to the right, He is almost there and Sydney is in the right place at the right time, for once. This is it, we are going to do it! He scores and the game is ours! The crowd goes wild and the team mates are running towards each other in excitement "You did it Alejandro!!!!!" Fabiana yells at the top of her lungs. They all collide as the time runs out, they won the gold medal in soccer! As they calm they ready for team photos; Fabiana was all sweaty, but also, overwhelmed with joy, holding the winning ball. Alejandro Tecua was something else, barely able to stop moving for the photo and Sydney... well Sydney I think finally understood was soccer was all about. She stood there next to Fabianna in the net with a team dragon stuffy that someone in the audience threw down, eating a cookie that i dont even know where it came from and having a smoke! of all things!

---------- Post added 09-01-2016 at 08:20 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoness129 View Post
Did Kent's person have a blrub?

You should ask if it is alright to go over the 10 sentence. It is amazing story.

---------- Post added 09-01-2016 at 12:17 PM ----------

How about "We all collide in tears of joy as the last buzzer sounds, signaling the end of the game."
yes he did. i found it.

" Kent ->Alejandro Tecua
As a rookie, he tries his best to be a valuable asset to his team. He often feels like he's a burden to his teammates, but when he's on the field running as fast and as much as he can, the amount of joy he feels while playing is infectious."

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 09-01-2016, 12:25 PM

you guys worked awesome last night after I went to bed. So cool!! :D grats Team Tatsu we're crushing this!!

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 09-01-2016, 12:26 PM

yup! lol. i am no impressed. we are going to own the avatar contest part! i think it more than makes up for dodge ball... of which we were picked on pretty harshly in the first round...

do you like my shorter story just as much as the bigger one?

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 09-01-2016, 12:32 PM

Yep! I did a tiny bit of editing, but here it is a group! Please remember to tell me to butt out if you don't like any changes. ^_^

♦ Soccer: Bloostainedwings = Superstar , Kent = Rookie, Hummy = Walk On

BSW -> Fabiana Lightfoot
The star of the team, Fabiana is the smooth leader they always needed. Her hair sparkles in the sunlight with every drop of sweat. She has her own group of fan girls that she plays to in the games, but only from the sidelines. While she is in the game, she is focused, fast and cunning. She tries her best to be a role model for the others with a sweet smile and a resilient attitude. She is known as Goalie Lightfoot and would one day win the gold in the Olympics with her team. She just knew it.

Kent ->Alejandro Tecua
As a rookie, he tries his best to be a valuable asset to his team. He often feels like he's a burden to his teammates, but when he's on the field running as fast and as much as he can, the amount of joy he feels while playing is infectious.

Hummy ->Sydney LeRoux
Sydney LeRoux is more into stylin' and profilin'.
But this walk-on is workin' on her hocus pocus moves.
She can catch a glimpse of her glitter toe polish when she does.

TEAM:
They trained for months together and now they are ready to take gold. Near the end of the last half, Alejandro gets the ball and he runs like he has never run before. Dodge to the left, swerve to the right, He is almost there and Sydney is in the right place at the right time, for once. This is it, we are going to do it! He scores and the game is ours! The crowd goes wild and the team mates are running towards each other in excitement "You did it Alejandro!!!!!" Fabiana yells at the top of her lungs. They all collide as the time runs out, they won the gold medal in soccer! As they calm, they ready for team photos. Fabiana was all sweaty, but also, overwhelmed with joy, holding the winning ball. Alejandro Tecua was something else, barely able to stop moving for the photo and Sydney... well Sydney I think finally understood what soccer was all about. She stood there next to Fabianna in the net with a team dragon stuffy that someone in the audience threw down, eating a cookie that came from who knows where, and having a smoke of all things!

---------- Post added 09-01-2016 at 12:33 PM ----------

Might need to tweak Sydney's personal blurb so it fits better?

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 09-01-2016, 12:33 PM

alright! entered!

Hummy's entry i feel it what makes our entry amazing! Kent did a great job too! i love the face! You guys gave me a lot to work with. Thank you so much!!!